Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

5 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

I don't know if there has been a SE version of Babo animations but you may want to check to make sure you haven't installed a SE animation pack for LE or vice versa. :)

Obviously if you have, it will complain about it being incompatible, but this is the only thing I know of that will cause this, hope it helps.

I still get that error >>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\BaboHorribleHarassment", but no corresponding

5 minutes ago, Shenshi said:

I still get that error >>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\BaboHorribleHarassment", but no corresponding

Hmm, so your saying that although it says "Animations\BaboHorribleHarassment" is found in said file, it isn't actually there? am I understanding you correctly? 

I remember getting a similar error once regarding PCEA in FNIS, I don't know if it's the same kind of thing, but I found that the error didn't actually cause any problems, it was something to do with an unused file getting left behind during an uninstallation in FNIS files, this file was very difficult to locate at first, because I lacked the experience to find it, but I found it in the end and it turned out to be an empty file that was directing FNIS to it in spite of it being empty, so it just sounded alarm bells within FNIS.

If it isn't causing problems for you in the game, it can be left alone maybe, but if it IS causing problems then try uninstalling the corresponding mod and running FNIS to see if you still get this error, if it persists, than my theory is true, and you need to find this orphan file and delete it.

However, if the error ONLY happens when the mod is installed then I'm unable to help as it would be an issue outside of my experience.

Hopefully it's the former, and I wish you good luck.

9 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hmm, so your saying that although it says "Animations\BaboHorribleHarassment" is found in said file, it isn't actually there? am I understanding you correctly? 

I remember getting a similar error once regarding PCEA in FNIS, I don't know if it's the same kind of thing, but I found that the error didn't actually cause any problems, it was something to do with an unused file getting left behind during an uninstallation in FNIS files, this file was very difficult to locate at first, because I lacked the experience to find it, but I found it in the end and it turned out to be an empty file that was directing FNIS to it in spite of it being empty, so it just sounded alarm bells within FNIS.

If it isn't causing problems for you in the game, it can be left alone maybe, but if it IS causing problems then try uninstalling the corresponding mod and running FNIS to see if you still get this error, if it persists, than my theory is true, and you need to find this orphan file and delete it.

However, if the error ONLY happens when the mod is installed then I'm unable to help as it would be an issue outside of my experience.

Hopefully it's the former, and I wish you good luck.

Yeah with in installed if does that little message. i hand to go and remove the problem. ty though i really want to try this mod.

Is this a patch or a full mod?

If it is a full mod. Which files do I need to download since it seems there is files for the Special Edition Skyrim and not Regular Skyrim?

If this is a patch. Why is the original mod not listed as a requirement?

I play on Regular Skyrim and to me it seems that there simply are no files for LE users even when it is listen in the title. I can't get the mod to work.

EDIT: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! I installed the wrong file. Maybe is it is time to clean the download folder.

Ty for the mod, really it is cool. There is a new mod, which spawns some investigators on the road. Can you make a thing like this at the entrance of the gate? (no guard wants a non-citizen come into the city with weapons equipped. You may want to pay with your body to get access, or he may want to get advantage of you, starting animation of stripping) And they should get some gold or items during that "search". A high value, easy to hide and good quality weapon can become "missing" instead of stored in storage chest where your pointy belogings are stored.

Also tripping on people is rather avoidable and unimmersive. A randomly picked male can sneak up and start the animation, which will make the animations more believeable.

Well it may be also very unimmersive when you are groped in front of two guards, just near avenicci hammers the sword. No. Rapers should lure you. Like at midnight, a random laborer says pst behind the bannered mare and lures you into trap, behind ysolda's house.

However this should be well-built. Like why PC would go there? There should be a carrot to make the  horse run. Thats why your gear/gold should leak/stolen from the guards that checked you before. The calling npc should say like "i got the sword you dropped before" or "i can give you some of your gold". That person should not be seen from guards, since he is giving back some possesion that the other guards taken. So he is well hidden from others and also he is away from your standart locations. This person can be a thief, stealing it from the guard, luring you to get more gold from you by tying you up or a good hearted person bought your sword from him (like amren, you got his sword, he got your sword), or a merchant buying back your stolen possessions and wanting some favor (maybe some quests to get some stolen goods from bandit lair, or that favor is your body, who knows?) or mixture of this (a good hearted thief giving you back everything stolen, or a darth-amren looking kind and good but raping you with nazeem). Of course these scenarios can be multplied (thalmor inquisticars looking at your body if you have some talos worshipping devices, stormcloaks looking for messages of imperial scouts and agents, same for imperials, alikrs looking for that noble redguard, searching your body if you got that "scar", a drunk in tavern groping you from behind since he is drunk, a horny bard trying to make you drunk and getting advantage of it, some adventurer giving you a map for treasure he cannot reach out etc.). Of course some should be real and not a trap to incentivize the PC to go such places (like drunk person may apologize you if you wont submit, even give some gold to make you silent or that adventurer was really kind and only wants you some share of it after that quest, not springing a trap). And afaik roh zima got some searching animations (or some other animators i dont recall right now) and your animations can be easily integrated to those animations which will suit the game.

I think if you twist your mod into a thing like this, it would make it much more diverse. Hey those NPCs want to rape, why not let them spring some traps?

Gave this mod a test on a heavy modded game and a few thoughts.

1.  The struggle animation seems too slow, would like to see it more active/violent.

2.  Instead of removing npc's weapons/clothes I would like to see them dropped.

3.  The bumping works on my game for the most part but even at 95% it's not frequent.  That may be due to script lag as was mentioned earlier.  Having said that, I'm not a big fan of the bump mechanic.

4.  Torn about followers, I like that they can mess with player but in tight dungeons it's a problem.  Also, I wish the follower didn't run away for an hour after event.

Overall it's a great mod, thanks to the author for creating and sharing.

6 hours ago, crudo said:

Instead of removing npc's weapons/clothes I would like to see them dropped.

Skyrim being what it is, sometimes dropped items fall through the ground.  It could be painful to lose a really nice cuirass that way.  Were you mainly wanting to make it a bit harder for the PC to reequip her stuff afterwards?  If so, an option to lock the PC's inventory for a few seconds (as the Get Stripped mod does) might serve that purpose if the author is interested in doing something like that. 

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Skyrim being what it is, sometimes dropped items fall through the ground.  It could be painful to lose a really nice cuirass that way.  Were you mainly wanting to make it a bit harder for the PC to reequip her stuff afterwards?  If so, an option to lock the PC's inventory for a few seconds (as the Get Stripped mod does) might serve that purpose if the author is interested in doing something like that. 

Yes, that can be a problem, it's happened to me with other mods so I get that.  I don't get worked up about losing items in my game too often and when I do I simply console command TCL and look for things underground if I want it back really badly.

I guess my reasoning is that it feels more immersive having items torn from you rather than neatly put into your inventory.

22 hours ago, crudo said:

3.  The bumping works on my game for the most part but even at 95% it's not frequent.  That may be due to script lag as was mentioned earlier.  Having said that, I'm not a big fan of the bump mechanic.

There is also a frequency setting which prevents you from getting raped until a time has passed since the last rape. If you want more rape, check out TDF Aroused Rape, IIRC, it triggered frequently.

2 hours ago, McLude said:

There is also a frequency setting which prevents you from getting raped until a time has passed since the last rape. If you want more rape, check out TDF Aroused Rape, IIRC, it triggered frequently.

Thanks, I'm aware of the setting.  Even at 1 (which I believe is 1 hour) with the chance at 95% the bump mechanic is inconsistent.  Wasn't looking for a different mod though I appreciate the suggestions.  I like the struggle part of this mod.  Just offering my reaction after giving it a try.  If the author does nothing so be it, it's their mod and a good one.

I found some compatible problem.

I used Horrible Harassment Expansion 2.72 LE  Edition, and I tried more and more again to start a new game but always got CTD.

Finally I found the some incompatible mod and those are below.

JUGs

ElsieLaVache forMME Oct

Milk Mod Economy

I think incompatible mod more than these. Please help me to fix this problem. Thank you!!

Interesting mod so far. I'm using the Oldrim version and the only issue I've had is that this mod fails to check to see if the player is already in a scene.  My PC was just starting a SL Kidnapped rape when the NPC who just finished with her decided that HH should take over so I ended up (technically) involved in two different scenes with two different NPCs at the same time.  Skyrim got rather confused at that point.  Neat idea but I'm not really sure I'll be leaving it installed.

During my yesterday gameplay, I bumped into Lucia in Whiterun, failed to escape, then... nothing happens. But after that, the harass system seems totally broke, have to reset the quest to make this mod work again. Perhaps children needs to be excluded from the harassment system?

Then again, I want to report a description issue. First I want to apologize for my unskilled English, for last time you didn't catch my meaning. I mean, about the Morality level, the UESP wiki says:

Morality

Morality determines whether or not an NPC will commit various crimes, and controls whether or not a follower will agree to do certain requested actions. There are four possible values for morality:

0: Any Crime. NPC is willing to commit any requested crime.
1: Violence Against Enemies. NPC is willing to commit violence against enemies, as well as property crimes. NPC is not willing to attack innocent people.
2: Property Crime Only. The only crimes the NPC will commit are property crimes (i.e., theft).
3: No Crime. NPC is not willing to commit any crimes. Followers with this morality will still not report crimes that they witness you committing (with the exception of crimes against them, such as stealing items owned by the follower).

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:NPCs#Morality

In your MCM settings, you say 0 is "no crime", 3 is "any crime", which makes it backwards. Maybe you will want to reverse this setting in order to make it work correctly?

14 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

In your MCM settings, you say 0 is "no crime", 3 is "any crime", which makes it backwards. Maybe you will want to reverse this setting in order to make it work correctly?

You're correct in pointing out that this mod reverses Skyrim's definition of character Morality, which is certainly confusing to anyone who's worked with the Creation Kit.  However, the MCM seems to be correct for this mod.  

My experience is that the default setting of "0" allows any NPC to assault the PC, which is consistent with the description of this value or higher.  So if you turn off your brain and just go with the description, it seems fine.  I haven't tried settings other than 0 so I can only speak to that one working for all NPCs that this mod supports.  I didn't actually see a morality check in the source but I could have been looking in the wrong places. 

14 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

Perhaps children needs to be excluded from the harassment system?

That's a good suggestion.  I'm using a modified version of this mod where I've made some tweaks.  I excluded children and bards (because a performing bard will never attack the player and the quest gets stuck).  I also got tired of bumping into a follower (conveniently blocking a doorway) and triggering an attack so I ended up excluding teammates too (but some players enjoy that, different things for different people). 

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You're correct in pointing out that this mod reverses Skyrim's definition of character Morality, which is certainly confusing to anyone who's worked with the Creation Kit.  However, the MCM seems to be correct for this mod.  

My experience is that the default setting of "0" allows any NPC to assault the PC, which is consistent with the description of this value or higher.  So if you turn off your brain and just go with the description, it seems fine.  I haven't tried settings other than 0 so I can only speak to that one working for all NPCs that this mod supports.  I didn't actually see a morality check in the source but I could have been looking in the wrong places. 

Yes, this "0" works. I didn't actually looked into the Papyrus source, but I'm afraid if it really checks "Morality" actor value, that checks will be "0 or above", then setting 1, 2 or 3 will be all wrong. In that case, this setting will be complete useless (must leave at 0).

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's a good suggestion.  I'm using a modified version of this mod where I've made some tweaks.  I excluded children and bards (because a performing bard will never attack the player and the quest gets stuck).  I also got tired of bumping into a follower (conveniently blocking a doorway) and triggering an attack so I ended up excluding teammates too (but some players enjoy that, different things for different people). 

Can you share your modified files, please?

48 minutes ago, SmokeMage said:

Can you share your modified files, please?

It would be simpler just to describe what I changed for this part.  (I ended making quite a few tweaks to make more NPCs eligible, add variety to comments, etc. -- kind of a waste now since this mod has trained me to be really good about not jostling people.) 

I added these conditions to the SLHH_HarassingComments quest:

IsChild = 0

GetInFaction JobBardFaction = 0

GetPlayerTeammate = 0

Unfortunately this makes all bards ineligible, even if not performing, but it's simple and reliable.