Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

Great idea so far, will try it soon but first a little question: Is it save to just install it over Guffels "V1" or should I get rid of it first?

And I actually got a little idea for you:

Maybe you could add a chance that other NPCs join in when the rape occurs. I guess it wouldn't be that immersion breaking either.

Just picture one (or even more) NPC(s) with a dirty mind but no courage standing around. He (/She/They) see that the PC gets attacked by someone and struggles to get away. The harasser finally overwhelms the PC and the other NPC(s) just see the chance and joins the rape. Or maybe they are a team of harassers, while one subdues the PC the other NPC(s) wait for it and join as soon as they see that their buddy was successful.

Would be cool to have three-/foursome rapes at times. Or perhaps even more NPCs and then one after another, would be neat too. ;)

I tried the mod and for sure is something that i would like to see much more. I like the idea of triggering the event when doing something like here and but what i like most is the scene before the sexlab scene. The idea of trying to resist and having 2-3 animations for this part is perfect and i hope that you add new animations for that too for more stages and if possible a different one for more than one people. One think i wish it was better, is the transition between the resist and the sexlab scene, maybe keep the animation playing before triggering the sexlab scene.
Also i noticed that the armor is being stripped at the first attempt and in the second i also get a message about my armor getting stripped(the character is already naked), but feet and hand slots were not stripped.
For this part i suggest that a lot because i saw something like that in dogma's thief mod, maybe instead of message option you could add a minigame with a struggle bar let's say and the struggle animation maybe changing based one the percent of the load at the struggle bar.
Anyway the ideas for this mod could be plenty, like stuffing the underwear at your mouth or something else and i hope you add more stuff in the future cause the concept of the mod looks great.

Thanks for setting this up with a download page, much easier to track this way.  Definitely going to try this mod, as I never tried the original mostly for the reasons you talk about in the OP.  I love the idea that if I'm not careful while running down the city streets I may get grabbed, but that even then I'd have a chance to escape (or not :classic_tongue:)

I was wondering what the extremely high cut outfit was, that the character in the screenshot is wearing...

I updated my mod collection, and found v1.1 was the last time I checked out the mod. I like the idea of setting up whether or not the outfit is a bit revealing...

+1 to adding a changelog... :smile:

I was wondering what the extremely high cut outfit was, that the character in the screenshot is wearing...

29 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

That's one of the items included in the NiseTanaka's Blades bikini armor set.

Thanks... It's definitely classed as revealing...

I was wondering. does it strip Devious Devices Items, I'm guessing it does. As there is no patch...

Any chance of adding a bit more to the outfit classification.

1. Naked... really high chance of rape

2. Almost naked... high chance of rape

3. Extremely revealing... moderate chance of rape

4. Slightly revealing... low chance of rape

5. Not revealing at all... almost no chance of rape

Default is level 4... 

Sexlab aroused, as you already know has a revealing armour classification. If it wasn't too much trouble, you could maybe patch a few extra options. The default option gives 50% more arousal, when an outfit is classified as revealing. As opposed to naked...

Just some ideas... :smile:

Great mod. I never use the first one because i didn't like the OP way it did it. This version is much better for what it does.

A few subjection for Devious Devices and Curse loot interrogation.

If you have the option have a patch for DCL where you get that resist option for it rape event would be perfect.

For DDi and DDe you could add the option if the player in a armbinder, cuffs, yoke, straitjacket, or pet suit they can't resist the rape and if they are rape without one of those items on there is a chance that one will be added before the rape and add plugs after the rape.

If then player is in a close back chastity belt then then event will not trigger.

If in an open back chatisty belt then they do anal rape only.

14 minutes ago, AlfaPrototype said:

Really a great mod, though, it is odd that even I set to 100% chance, and No Sexy Armor needed, no one raped me. There's a bug, the subtitles, the text, went too fast.

Did you run into an npc? You need to run your character to a npc.

I like the idea of the rework and as people already started suggesting I think there are great opportunities for cross mod interactions.

6 hours ago, chapaevcsv said:

I have an idea if you don't mind:

Reduce escape chance if PC is drunk/on skooma 

For example, skooma whore tracks differnt stages of addiction, which could be used as an easy way to increase difficulty of escaping. Addicted are also treated as "scum" by skyrims inhabitants, so maybe an event like an attempted forced drugging could take place, which of course, if successful, reduces the chances of escape drastically.

3 hours ago, hylysi said:

The script to strip armor does not take into account the SexLabNoStrip keyword, meaning equipped items that should not otherwise be removed will be (Devious Devices for example.)

I went ahead and added SexLabNoStrip keyword checking to the script that looks for valid removable armor, it's untested at this time.

SexLab Horrible Harassment 2.3 BakaFactory SexLabNoStrip.7z

I have an idea if you try to struggle and fail you get maybe a debuff or since you made it hard for them they steal something. This way it makes doing nothing a good option just in case you don't want to chance losing money or items.

Could I get some help? I've installed this and all prerequisites. It seems to be working fine (Horrible harassment menu in the MCM, showing tips in loading screens), but nothing triggers the event. I triple checked that "enabled" is selected and even tried it once deselected. I tried using the "no longer needs to be naked" button as well as wandering actually naked with the chance to occur set at 100 (all morality/relation settings were adjusted to the most instigating settings, then at lowest to be sure I wasn't misreading them). I installed 3 populating mods, per the recommended section, and tried bumping into various NPCs from that (in a city, if that matters). Anyone have ideas for me? Any help is appreciated and tyvm OP for the hard work on a mod that I will enjoy (when I figure out what I did wrong). I am bumping into NPCs in Whiterun, will they not do it in the middle of a city?

edit-- Oh! and I made sure to rerun FNIS beforehand, but my issue seems to be with scripting not animations.

edit 2: My problem is fixed! For anyone with same issue: I noticed that after bumping into NPCs I would get a notification for sexlab aroused that I had "been satisfied" even though no animation played. I re-reran FNIS behavior generation, then put the generated mod ahead of horrible harassment and it works like a charm. Love the mod, thanks again, factoryclose.