Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

43 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I already have it, along a Skyrim.ini setting as "fAIMGreetingDistance=100" in the General section.

The SKSE plugin I was talking about is one that avoides the walking (like idiots) NPCs tu push me away while I have a conversation with someone. With this plugin, the idiots pass "trough me" without interfering.

Huh, I don't have that issue often with npcs pushing me during dialogues. Probably because I tend to talk to npcs in a way that I wouldn't be in the path of another npc. Sounds like you might be trying to talk to people(or get this mod to work) in a very crowded area, getting pushed around during dialogue will happen more often in places like that. Anyways, it seems like THAT SKSE plugin is probably interfering with Sexlab HH...so, you might have to wait a while for a patch(And it seems to be QUITE a wait for new patches), or do without that particular plugin for a bit.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I updated the mod.

Please refer to the change log.

I hope you guys like it.

Huh..if this is an update, shouldn't the change log show that the version is 2.43 instead of 2.41? Also, hopefully in your next version, please fix the thing about when a rapist manages to begin raping a PC, and they have 'aggressive' as the selected animations to be used, those types of animations would ACTUALLY be used instead of necro anims..because that's what it does atm. >< Anywho, thanks for all your work on this!

9 hours ago, Taven said:

Huh..if this is an update, shouldn't the change log show that the version is 2.43 instead of 2.41? Also, hopefully in your next version, please fix the thing about when a rapist manages to begin raping a PC, and they have 'aggressive' as the selected animations to be used, those types of animations would ACTUALLY be used instead of necro anims..because that's what it does atm. >< Anywho, thanks for all your work on this!

Version 2.43?? What do you mean?

I am aware of the tag bug. I will fix it in the next version.

12 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

Was wondering if it would be possible to have an option for DEVIOUS DEVICES so if wearing a devious device would also be a prompt to assault the PC character or if the player character is in the slave faction. Your updates to this mod are great!!!

A lot of people don't want it to be dependent on DD mods. Although it sounds interesting, I have no plans on doing it.

I've been harassing people with my sprinting tackle attacks for a while now but so far the mod hasn't triggered a single time.

The command getstage slhh returns a "0".

Installed mods that might interfere are "To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting (SKSE)" and "Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers".

I can't spot anything else as obvious that could interfere.

Have you got any clues for me?

42 minutes ago, Sceadugengan said:

I've been harassing people with my sprinting tackle attacks for a while now but so far the mod hasn't triggered a single time.

The command getstage slhh returns a "0".

Installed mods that might interfere are "To Your Face - Sensible NPC commenting (SKSE)" and "Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers".

I can't spot anything else as obvious that could interfere.

Have you got any clues for me?

To your face is fine, I use it and SLHH works fine for me...although, I'm not entirely sure about Move it Dammit, so try removing that one for a little to see what happens. Also, to get a sure fire way to get this mod to fire off, set the harassment chance to 100% as you experiment with it without Move it.

Hello~

My Skyrim installation is all sort of borked due to file bloat, making it hard to play this mod without crashing, so I went ahead and converted the animation files for use in SkyrimSE to make this work on it.

This needs the SSE equivalent of everything: Sexlab, FNIS, SexlabAroused, etc. Don't forget to GenerateFNIS.

The .ESP file and scripts is the 2.41 version, so people who altered their .ESP file, just paste your altered files atop of this after you extract this into the SSE Data folder.

I'm not taking credit for anything since I didn't create any of those files, I just used a software to convert the animation files.

Thank you for making the mod, factoryclose, I hope you'll keep updating it~

SexlabHHE_SSE_241.rar

2 hours ago, BlueWolf said:

Hello~

My Skyrim installation is all sort of borked due to file bloat, making it hard to play this mod without crashing, so I went ahead and converted the animation files for use in SkyrimSE to make this work on it.

This needs the SSE equivalent of everything: Sexlab, FNIS, SexlabAroused, etc. Don't forget to GenerateFNIS.

The .ESP file and scripts is the 2.41 version, so people who altered their .ESP file, just paste your altered files atop of this after you extract this into the SSE Data folder.

I'm not taking credit for anything since I didn't create any of those files, I just used a software to convert the animation files.

Thank you for making the mod, factoryclose, I hope you'll keep updating it~

SexlabHHE_SSE_241.rar

Hey, thanks for this.  I was trying to get a previous version of this mod to work in SE and having problems, but I tested this version out and it worked great.

And thanks again for making and updating the mod, factory!

11 hours ago, Alanxo said:

This mode is almost perfect, especially the undressing session, however it would be a great improvement to be able to control, by MCM, the clothes removed or kept (in function of the slots) and in what order.

I agree, maybe make this function it's own menu where it detects the armor/clothing you're wearing, and you can decide if that specific article is removed or not, kinda like how the base SL has a menu for this.

I bumped someone with a horse, it caused them to rape me while on the horse... erm sort of... By sort of, I mean, I got stripped, and fondled, but Sexlab wouldn't fire off the animations. I was able to move both the horse and player, kinda... And cam was stuck on the horse... Needs a condition, IsPlayerRidingHorse == 0.00 when the bump happens. Might as well add IsPlayerSwimming == 0.00 or you can risk the player drowning while getting raped. So it still needs some work.

Otherwise, I like it, when it actually fires.

Edit add: I use first person mods, So can the camera being forced to 3rd person be optional?

Adding a picture... Cause it really messes up the game when it happens...

- Here you can see we are now on the horse... But when it goes to Sexlab, we are kicked off, and it cancels the function, cam stays with the horse, able to control the horse's movements, while the player runs around on foot...

20180825024035_1.jpg.0bfbb7d04d7ea3f0302094a41d7ee758.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 8:12 PM, Airianna said:

I bumped someone with a horse, it caused them to rape me while on the horse... erm sort of... By sort of, I mean, I got stripped, and fondled, but Sexlab wouldn't fire off the animations. I was able to move both the horse and player, kinda... And cam was stuck on the horse... Needs a condition, IsPlayerRidingHorse == 0.00 when the bump happens. Might as well add IsPlayerSwimming == 0.00 or you can risk the player drowning while getting raped. So it still needs some work.

Otherwise, I like it, when it actually fires.

Edit add: I use first person mods, So can the camera being forced to 3rd person be optional?

Adding a picture... Cause it really messes up the game when it happens...

- Here you can see we are now on the horse... But when it goes to Sexlab, we are kicked off, and it cancels the function, cam stays with the horse, able to control the horse's movements, while the player runs around on foot...

20180825024035_1.jpg.0bfbb7d04d7ea3f0302094a41d7ee758.jpg

Oh.. my.. lol!! I will fix this one too.

About 3rd person view... I had to, because of the alignment of animations.

I had no choice but to do it.