12 hours ago, dreadrex said:

@Kargano01 Trying to do so but I'm kinda stuck 

So basically I'm stuck here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970?tab=description

Go to Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess and copy the HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe file and paste it to the folder Skyrim Special Editon/Data/Meshes/Actors/character/animations..Now drop "converttoskyrimse.bat" in the folder. 

Cos I'm using MO2 and can't find my mesh folder, also for these steps,

3. Download your favorite Animation mod from Old Skyrim Nexus. 

4. Run this file through Nexus Mod Manager picking which Animations you want.

Do I need to do them because I haven't installed the dungeon mod yet?

Sorry for the inconveniences 

This Mod do not have any Animations in there. So it is not needed to HAvok fix it ... Just nifOptimizer on all folders from the mode that has some *.nif files in there...

Second for other modes, you can ignore this path .. You use the path to the not installed Expanded Mod that has some Animations in there.

So no need to Fix Animations.. no Animations in the Heartfiredungeon mod. :)

16 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

This Mod do not have any Animations in there. So it is not needed to HAvok fix it ... Just nifOptimizer on all folders from the mode that has some *.nif files in there...

Second for other modes, you can ignore this path .. You use the path to the not installed Expanded Mod that has some Animations in there.

So no need to Fix Animations.. no Animations in the Heartfiredungeon mod. :)

Thanks for all your help after a lot of trial and error and mistakes and deleting the esp LMAO, managed to get it working!!

6 hours ago, dreadrex said:

Thanks for all your help after a lot of trial and error and mistakes and deleting the esp LMAO, managed to get it working!!

You Welcome.  I am glad i was able to help.

And yes try and error was also my path.... Except the deleting esp hihi..

9 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

You Welcome.  I am glad i was able to help.

And yes try and error was also my path.... Except the deleting esp hihi..

Also a big question on something that's happening with all my mods that uses ZAP, and especially so for the Hearthfire dungeon mod, when i ask my followers to "do something" and to get on the device, they do but they are displaced ex: using the spitroast, the npc is attached to the spitroast but diagonally or horizontally displaced and floating in the air happens for other mods too

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

FNIS does say that I have consistency issues:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Anyone can help me out here? Thank you!!

2. Do i have to port the oldrim mods like the display one in order to get the NPCs to stay on the devices?

2 minutes ago, dreadrex said:

Also a big question on something that's happening with all my mods that uses ZAP, and especially so for the Hearthfire dungeon mod, when i ask my followers to "do something" and to get on the device, they do but they are displaced ex: using the spitroast, the npc is attached to the spitroast but diagonally or horizontally displaced and floating in the air happens for other mods too

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

FNIS does say that I have consistency issues:

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Anyone can help me out here? Thank you!!

2. Do i have to port the oldrim mods like the display one in order to get the NPCs to stay on the devices?

Hmm for my i was also getting duplicated message .. but this was on LE. I figured out that with ZAZ 8+ i need to deinstall taras ultimate furniture pack . because thsi is included in zaz 8+

59 minutes ago, Kargano01 said:

Hmm for my i was also getting duplicated message .. but this was on LE. I figured out that with ZAZ 8+ i need to deinstall taras ultimate furniture pack . because thsi is included in zaz 8+

Ya but my problem is that they can interact with the furniture but they either clip into the object or are displaced soo I'm unsure whats the main problem

7 hours ago, dreadrex said:

Ya but my problem is that they can interact with the furniture but they either clip into the object or are displaced soo I'm unsure whats the main problem

hmm sorry , for this i do not have an idee why it is. this was only for the double entrys in fnis.. But definitly remove the ZAZ animation pack if you have ZAZ 8+. And the rerun fnis again...

It looks that the Duplicates come from Milk Mode Economy... Possible there is the problem related.... Sorry i have no clue about it .. I am also verry noob on this issues....

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great Mod. Thank you verry much :) I love it, my Followers love it, the Slaves love it, my dog loves it , even my werewolffavatar , now he doesn't smell like a wet dog anymore because he baths regularly ? only my enemies don't, they stand now in the corners stupidly stupid ?

LOL glad you like it!  Made my day reading your post.

7 hours ago, Magos567 said:

This is a great Mod. Thank you verry much :) I love it, my Followers love it, the Slaves love it, my dog loves it , even my werewolffavatar , now he doesn't smell like a wet dog anymore because he baths regularly ? only my enemies don't, they stand now in the corners stupidly stupid ?

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, FrostWimbelton said:

For some reason when I try to enter the cellar it cause CTD (was working fine before) I don't know why (have not added new mod)

So many possibilities why it could happen,

> too many slaves down there?

> if you have followers you could leave them behind and try again (especially if they are standalone and your game struggles already)

> after entering your home wait a hour and than try to enter

> check your savegame for issues (too many active scripts, unattached instances/undefined elements)

(and all the basic stuff like crash fixes, skse memory patch, enboost)

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

So many possibilities why it could happen,

> too many slaves down there?

> if you have followers you could leave them behind and try again (especially if they are standalone and your game struggles already)

> after entering your home wait a hour and than try to enter

> check your savegame for issues (too many active scripts, unattached instances/undefined elements)

(and all the basic stuff like crash fixes, skse memory patch, enboost)

>It's empty

>no one is following
>tried that didn't work

>tried with new game still suddenly cant enter

I have the crash fixes on, skse memory patch installed and enboost enabled.

2 minutes ago, FrostWimbelton said:

>It's empty

>no one is following
>tried that didn't work

Edit: I was able to enter after I disable this few mods:~

>Creatures in heat 1.3 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7035-creatures-in-heat/)

>All Housecarl Replacer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83097)

>Monster Facial Animation (MFA) - Legendary Edition (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97157)

>Alternative Dark Brotherhood Targets (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97167)

>Arvak Replace (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97107)

>Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29249)

>Gigaduex's Armor Sets (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94895)

PS:I don't think it's the armor mod but you never know.

I use the Gigaduex mod too, guess you can scratch that from your list xD

MFA? sounds funny o.O

crazy what mods are around

I will try that All housecarl replacer too, boethiah said she can't see any more housecarls >.<

my guess it's the Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse mod?

Einarr thanks for this mod!

Easiest mod I have ever converted for SE. Did not even worry about face parts - since there are none.

My first impression - This dungeon is too dark!  Then I discovered your torch sconces...

All your activators seem to work. I even spit-roasted myself...

My recommendation - go ahead and release an SE conversion. Won't take you more than 10 minutes - and a lot of users are flummoxed by doing any conversion themselves.

Do use the CK to resave the ESP even if you think it is not needed.

High quality work - I like it.

Hey I've been enjoying this mod so far only thing that kinda annoys me is whenever I assign someone to the ZaZ furniture and go away ( Im not sure if its just happening on game restarts or just because the cell isn't loaded) all npc's just stand awkawrdly besides the furnituare. I dont know if that's something you could even fix , just because Skyrim but hey might as well Post it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, fred200 said:

Einarr thanks for this mod!

Easiest mod I have ever converted for SE. Did not even worry about face parts - since there are none.

My first impression - This dungeon is too dark!  Then I discovered your torch sconces...

All your activators seem to work. I even spit-roasted myself...

My recommendation - go ahead and release an SE conversion. Won't take you more than 10 minutes - and a lot of users are flummoxed by doing any conversion themselves.

Do use the CK to resave the ESP even if you think it is not needed.

High quality work - I like it.

Thank you very much for doing the conversion, I just checked in and found it.  Will post soon.

Glad you liked it, had a lot of fun making it.  I'm hoping to find time to get back to working on my Skyrim mods.  If you liked this one, you should see what I did to Whiterun. ?

On 5/5/2019 at 8:05 PM, AshesOfVictory said:

Tried to convert this myself, failied hilariously. Requesting a SE version ASAP. Also, would this be compatible with Lakeview Extended, or no? I want my walls and guards, damnit!

I'll repost the conversion soonish.  I have pondered adding a MCM page where each dungeon could be enabled or disabled which would resolve that conflict.  I just haven't had time to get to it.  Sad truth is I haven't had time to even play Skyrim in months.  But, its one of those things on the To Do Eventually list.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:36 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I use the Gigaduex mod too, guess you can scratch that from your list xD

MFA? sounds funny o.O

crazy what mods are around

I will try that All housecarl replacer too, boethiah said she can't see any more housecarls >.<

my guess it's the Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse mod?

Ditto, most of those others change things not affect by my mod at all.  Example, my mod does not affect the housecarls at all so there should be no conflict there.

The multiple addoptions thing might be it but I'm not sure WHY it would.  I don't use it (I kinda hate most of the kids in Skyrim LOL) so I'm not directly familiar with it.  I didn't touch most of the adoption stuff and the stuff I did touch was in the main hall so not sure why that would cause a CTD in the basement.

With all the occulsion barriers I added, even having a lot of NPCs / slaves in the dungeon shouldn't cause a CTD on entry because a) I turned you to face away from that to make loading easier and b) I put in a LOT of occusion barriers to really cut down on how much needs to be rendered at any given time (also part of why the rooms are laid out the way they are).  So unless its a scripting / load issue, you should be able to pack it full and still be okay.

Dunno, but if you figure it out color me curious to know what it was.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:27 AM, FrostWimbelton said:

>It's empty

>no one is following
>tried that didn't work

9 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Dunno, but if you figure it out color me curious to know what it was.

Me too!

@FrostWimbelton did you ever found out what caused your CTD?

14 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Thank you very much for doing the conversion, I just checked in and found it.  Will post soon.

Glad you liked it, had a lot of fun making it.  I'm hoping to find time to get back to working on my Skyrim mods.  If you liked this one, you should see what I did to Whiterun. ?

As a user of your Prettier Bandits and HF Dungeon mods, I would love to see how your Whiterun turns out!  Here's to hoping you get the opportunity to devote more time to your modding and get to release it.

16 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

As a user of your Prettier Bandits and HF Dungeon mods, I would love to see how your Whiterun turns out!  Here's to hoping you get the opportunity to devote more time to your modding and get to release it.

Let's hope, I had to pretty much quit Skyrim due to RL demands (job and starting a new business pretty much ate up most of my free time).  I really would love to come back and finish Whiterun Revisited, it was/is a massive overhaul where I tried to make Whiterun a bit more like what I thought it should have been.  That ranged from minor fixes and tweaks (like sorting out the Battleborn family relations so they aren't a family of inbred freaks) to swapping around and expanding some farms, adding more crops, over 30 new NPCs (and everybody lives somewhere and has a bed to sleep in), 3 new houses inside Whiterun including a bakery, a tailor shop, and a young couple in a cottage.  Outside I was also adding a refugee camp (for people who fled Helgen, various farms burned by soldiers bandits or dragons, etc.)  Chillfurrow farm got expanded, Naziem and his wife got their own house there and now live there.  The Battle-born and Pelagia farms got swapped, the Battle-borns now own the big farm in front of Whiterun (they supposedly made their wealth from farming so this would reflect that, they now own the largest farm) and there are new NPCs living on that farm (farmhouse got redone completely inside and out).  The relocated Pelagia farm, Severio now lives there and no longer gets killed in the Battle of Whiterun (and in a side note I HATE messing with the Civil War stuff!  Oiy)  Severio's old house no longer gets wrecked and is now home to a new merchant and his family (and a very sexy daughter, kind of a snob though).  I even added a whole new farming settlement down near Dustman's Cairn that includes two farm houses and a trading post.   I was also making it compatible with ETaC.   There are big conflicts with CRF (Cutting Room Floor) and I'd have to patch that mod to sort the compatability issues but never got around to it (I never used CRF).  An then there were the tunnels under Whiterun I was building... including a fully functional and accurate (far as length) escape tunnel from the jails / Jarls quarters.  I'd also generally "beautified" Whiterun with more foliage, small trees, flowers and things, so it looked a lot nicer, that included updating the appearance of every single NPC.  Oh and I was also overhauling Breezehome which had been expanded somewhat and now had a larger interior with room for a proper alchemy lab with some nice alchemy displays that enable/disable depending on what ingredients you have in storage, an enchanting table, a proper library and a new main bedroom in its own cell.   I was kinda going all out with this mod, there's actually more than what I've listed... its HUGE mod.  One day I want to get back to it and finish it all.

Hehe that keeps happening to me as well.   i always end up taking a break from skyrim for months at a time to a year.   Now I'm dusting it off and giving it another run.   Anyway, good luck with things einarr.  Thanks for all the contributions!    If you ever do come back and start working on stuff,  give another look at porting prettier bandits over to SE as well =p    

Next year... or whenever.

10 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Hehe that keeps happening to me as well.   i always end up taking a break from skyrim for months at a time to a year.   Now I'm dusting it off and giving it another run.   Anyway, good luck with things einarr.  Thanks for all the contributions!    If you ever do come back and start working on stuff,  give another look at porting prettier bandits over to SE as well =p    

Next year... or whenever.

I shall keep that in mind.  That's another project I'm... well... if wishes were horses... I'd rebuild the whole thing from the ground up, including porting it.  What I'd really like to do is turn it into two mods, a resource file that has all the appearance templates that would be a master file and could be used on its own as a source file for other peoples mods as well (need better looking npcs, grab the resource file and it would ideally contain hundreds of "blanks" for each race), then a bandit file that would update the bandits, warlocks, witches, forsworn, guards, hunters, thalmor and whoever else I'm forgetting.  That would actually make my bandit mod both much smaller in file size and it would be easier to do more factions.  The resource file would be the real beast, but that would kinda become a "build it once and done" kind of thing.  If wishes were horses... and we all know how that goes.

Thanks for the well wishes, if I keep getting things organized and moving along I may have time for Skyrim again.  Hope so, I do miss it.