8 hours ago, enderstorm said:

I'm using I'll Take The Display Model. How do I actually get NPCs to stay stuck in the 'furniture'? They just play an animation for like 2 seconds, until the 'do something' menu closes and they just pop back into their idle pose.

if you only use I'll Take The Display Model2 the NPCs will only stay in the ITTDM2 furniture. Use the Amulet of control to control them.

if you want them to stay in zaz furniture you need PAHE (paradise halls) and/or combine it with PAH-HSH (Home sweet Home) and make the NPCs a slave

if you use followers order them into the furniture and disable the NPC AI via console (?)

I'm sure there was one more, something with a mind control tiara

Hello :)

For Your Info.

For SSE you just need to nifOptimize the Meshes. The rest will work as long you do not resave the .esp in Form44.

I have installed it and it works nice on SSE.

Thank you for this mod.

One small issue.. is it possible to add Claw Stands and Mask Stands to the Storage room ? I am sorry but i am really noob on Modding.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to lighten the mod by taking away the support of all the cellars, except for the Lakeview Manor? 

I have few free String / Table lines (65545 limit) and I struggle with every extra garbage, and I don’t want to lose the basic game content like DD Equip / Prison Overhaul Patched for the sake of the situation. 
In your mod these lines are 905

трабл.png

3 hours ago, worik said:

Just in case you want to do something about that limitation thing

Problem: limited number of strings

Solution: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

I am aware of this method (Crash fixes & ENBlocal.ini =>UseOSAllocators = 1 & Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = false), but this relates more to memory than to the limit of programming scripts (Papyrus uses 16bit a hard limit of 65536 strings)

11 minutes ago, Кевлар said:

I am aware of this method (Crash fixes & ENBlocal.ini =>UseOSAllocators = 1 & Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64 = false), but this relates more to memory than to the limit of programming scripts (Papyrus uses 16bit a hard limit of 65536 strings)

Cut & paste from CF's change log

8 - 03/05/2016

• Added fix for more than 65535 strings in save game.

If you want to fix it, CF is one way to go about it.

If you don't want to fix that and keep the limitation, just ignore my post.

13 minutes ago, worik said:

Cut & paste from CF's change log

If you want to fix it, CF is one way to go about it.

If you don't want to fix that and keep the limitation, just ignore my post.

It's just that I have it, and in ReSaver I can see the total number of lines both file and segmented with 65,730 lines, saving was not loaded

47 minutes ago, Кевлар said:

It's just that I have it, and in ReSaver I can see the total number of lines both file and segmented with 65,730 lines, saving was not loaded 

?Sounds at first glance like something else is weird or even broken in your save. Hard to tell what exactly, right now.

Did you clean or manipulate the save with something else as markdf's FallrimTools? Because: most other tools might not be able to handle the "workaround" for the the 65k string limitations correctly.

3 hours ago, worik said:

?Sounds at first glance like something else is weird or even broken in your save. Hard to tell what exactly, right now.

Did you clean or manipulate the save with something else as markdf's FallrimTools? Because: most other tools might not be able to handle the "workaround" for the the 65k string limitations correctly.

This is a quality (of this summer) alien (well-known) assembly initially running in the SLMP-GR-based Core on Mod Organizer`s virtual technologies layers [Project Skysex [06-24-2018] (Shenija)]. She already came with the 12th version of "Crash Fixes v12". Because of the virtual layers, it is easy to manipulate in a combination of mods, since Immediately marked "Necessary and no" (as for example the UNPB core). The limit of 65535 was immediately monitored by me in order to obtain the optimal number of animations (SSL) at the rate of 12 lines per 1 well of the SexLab. 

Spoiler

1633602090__01.png.14c04c97446ad2e21ba294fc453abe9d.png

Since the main skeleton of the assembly was alien, and it was “more than stable”, (and I just removed the not so necessary from what “eats” many Table / String lines), then I managed to remove the errors that appear by throwing out heavy mods . But the fact that the 16-bit limit (I was convinced about this in the description of "CrashFix v8" myself too) remains for me the news. The only thing that remained “suspicious” for me was that the promised “autocomplete” CrashFixPluginLog.txt after crashes or damage to the saves never worked.

Spoiler

Трабл_02.png

For some reason the new cellar extension entryway is half blocked by a wall..can't even duck to go under it (right by where the new workbenches are)..anyone have a fix for this or am I missing something?

edit..after looking at the pic of the entrance on the mod page it seems that mine has the stairs missing that lead downward for some reason..there is just a gap you cant squeeze through.

3 hours ago, ardias32 said:

For some reason the new cellar extension entryway is half blocked by a wall..can't even duck to go under it (right by where the new workbenches are)..anyone have a fix for this or am I missing something?

edit..after looking at the pic of the entrance on the mod page it seems that mine has the stairs missing that lead downward for some reason..there is just a gap you cant squeeze through.

Hello this can be if you install a mod that use the same Place for enter ( for Example this one

4770-3-1479677427.jpg

This will kill the dungeon entry.

Ok, so got the mod installed, had to use console commands to erase the coffin that was in the new doorway at Lakeview. Everything *looks* great, but functionality has some issues. Nothing happens when I try to activate the torch sconces, and when I activate the pull chain to open the dungeon gate, the chain drops as though it has activated but there are no other changes. Same happens on both the packaged and loose versions.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, DragonHost said:

Ok, so got the mod installed, had to use console commands to erase the coffin that was in the new doorway at Lakeview. Everything *looks* great, but functionality has some issues. Nothing happens when I try to activate the torch sconces, and when I activate the pull chain to open the dungeon gate, the chain drops as though it has activated but there are no other changes. Same happens on both the packaged and loose versions.

Any suggestions?

I was having a Similar problem. For me i Fixet it with using NifOptimizer on all the .nif gile in the packages and not Resave it to form 44. First time i have made the resave and then nothing was working.

You knoe that you must have Torches in the invenntary to place tehm in the dungeon ? Or you mean the big Stone one on the second Pool ?

Hope this inputs help.

( but to use the nifoptimizer i think it is important.)

Kargano

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 3:38 PM, DragonHost said:

Any suggestions?

Coffin was one of those things I could never get fixed.  It won't happen on a fresh game, but if you install it on an existing game (as most of us do) the placement of the coffin is already baked into your save.  It would probably take some scripting to move it which I'm not able to do and also don't have time to do.

Torch scones need torches to put in them, I recommend you have at least 20 in your inventory, 40 should be enough for the full dungeon.

Not sure on the gate.  Are you running Oldrym or SE?  This mod was never ported to SE and I've never had time to do it.  If anyone wants to volunteer doing it, drop me an email.

On 2/17/2019 at 7:53 PM, theman123 said:

How do you leave your slaves in the devices???

Use one of the recommended mods on the download page.  This mod provides the extra space, the various recommended mods all add functionality (which takes a lot of scripting that I'm not currently capable of).  I made this mod mainly as an add on / support of many of those mods.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 6:46 AM, Kargano01 said:

Hello :)

For Your Info.

For SSE you just need to nifOptimize the Meshes. The rest will work as long you do not resave the .esp in Form44.

I have installed it and it works nice on SSE.

Thank you for this mod.

One small issue.. is it possible to add Claw Stands and Mask Stands to the Storage room ? I am sorry but i am really noob on Modding.

Hi so sorry @Kargano01,

an uber modding noob here

can u explain in detail step by step?

Thank you :)

11 hours ago, dreadrex said:

Hi so sorry @Kargano01,

an uber modding noob here

can u explain in detail step by step?

Thank you :)

Hello,

no Problem. i just used this guide and process it step by step.

And for the Heartfire, i only Optimized the Textures with Nif Optimizer. Described in step 5.

And not converted to Form 44.

Thats all.

Best regards

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

4 hours ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello,

no Problem. i just used this guide and process it step by step.

And for the Heartfire, i only Optimized the Textures with Nif Optimizer. Described in step 5.

And not converted to Form 44.

Thats all.

Best regards

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

@Kargano01 Trying to do so but I'm kinda stuck 

So basically I'm stuck here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970?tab=description

Go to Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess and copy the HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe file and paste it to the folder Skyrim Special Editon/Data/Meshes/Actors/character/animations..Now drop "converttoskyrimse.bat" in the folder. 

Cos I'm using MO2 and can't find my mesh folder, also for these steps,

3. Download your favorite Animation mod from Old Skyrim Nexus. 

4. Run this file through Nexus Mod Manager picking which Animations you want.

Do I need to do them because I haven't installed the dungeon mod yet?

Sorry for the inconveniences