6 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Thanks for letting me know.  That was one part of the mod that was not thoroughly play tested.  Turns out neither I nor my beta testers at the time liked playing vampires.

I'll have to look at what went wrong.  Did the entrance to the cubby hole where the new coffin show up?  It should be along the wall with a banner hanging over the hole in the wall.

Yes, the cubby hole and banner were there for me.

Still haven't had time to check into this, but its on my to do list.  Someone else had reported another bug awhile back involving the switches on the walls.  I was finally able to reproduce the bug and so now I can sort of see what is happening though I'm puzzled as to why its happening... it shouldn't be.  Apparently its something entirely undocumented.  I'm puzzling over how to possibly solve it, only thing I can think to do is rebuild a lot of the wall switches and change how they're placed.

• 1 month later...

You need a separate mod for that, I built the mod mainly for use with mods like Home Sweet Home and that allows you to take someone you've enslaved with PAHE and then do exactly that, lock them in down there, put them in bondage and leave them there, etc.

Essentially, my mod provides a location and the furniture, but you need some other mod that interacts with that furniture in the way that you want.  Perhaps Display Model, or some of the DD mods.  I didn't attempt to include that sort of functionality because I'm not good at it (building locations is my thing) and there were already mods that did, but they didn't provide locations.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is awesome to be honest with you, but i was just wondering, i have a suggestion regarding the furnture you used in this mod. It would be great if you can implement a feature like where the NPC using the furnture, just stay locked in it. and you can free the NPC by using a dialogue such as ' I set you free' or 'you are free'.

I know that you already know some mods that have such features such as, i will take the display model or oli3d Furniture Bondage. so it would be great if you implement such features in the furnture you are using for this mod

that will be an All in One Pack, DUDE! 

WIll be so EPIC!

also we don't have to wait for ever lasting Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 Helper Addon Multiple NPCs support to come out XD.

Thanks anyway :)

Note: i will also do my part and try to find a way to implement it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay gang, Fred just posted this SE update to me so I'm reposting here for you guys to try out.  Let me know if it solves the visible idle markers issue and if there are any other issues.  If things generally work I'll re-open the SE mod page, but it needs a thorough testing because if there are any issues I can't fix them myself and that makes trying to provide support impossible for me.

If it works okay, don't forget to thank Fred200, he has stuck with working on this.

EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon SE v1.4 (Loose).7z 1.34 MB · 110 downloads

Came back to see if the SSE idle markers had been fixed and saw this file. Surprised no one has said anything, but I still see the markers. Not sure if others didn't and it's on my end or they just didn't bother to let anyone know. Loved this mod on LE, but never used those idle markers, so I'm curious if there is a way to get a list of ID's to simply markfordelete. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2020 at 6:50 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Okay gang, Fred just posted this SE update to me so I'm reposting here for you guys to try out.  Let me know if it solves the visible idle markers issue and if there are any other issues.  If things generally work I'll re-open the SE mod page, but it needs a thorough testing because if there are any issues I can't fix them myself and that makes trying to provide support impossible for me.

If it works okay, don't forget to thank Fred200, he has stuck with working on this.

EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon SE v1.4 (Loose).7z 1.34 MB · 229 downloads

Well, it doesn't crash right off the bat :)  However, you can only have two torch sconces active at one time.  Doesn't matter which two, but only two.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea why that would happen.  Those torch sconces are very simple and built exactly the same way as they are everywhere else in Skyrim.  That is to say, you place a torch sconce activator (the sconce itself is a vanilla activator prop) then you add a light and link the light to the torch sconce.  And that's it, that's all there is to them.  Its pretty much a vanilla thing.  I'm not doubting what you are reporting, I just have no idea what would cause that or how it could be caused.  None of the torches are inter-related, they're all their own individual thing and work independently of each other.

That said, its also why I pulled down the SE version, people kept running into all kinds of bugs I can't explain and can't fix which is very frustrating

I tried the SE version, everything worked fine, except the known issues is the marker thing still showing up and most of the zaz furniture (for example: pole dance animation) not working correctly (lock in a X pose). I double checked the zaz animation pack, 7, 8 and 8+, also pole dance animation is there, but don't know why is not working. Also i ran into another bug is alternative start in lakeview manor will cause the mod kinda broken, like the button not working etc.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 1:43 AM, lued123 said:

I know. That's actually how I figured out what was wrong in my game, so thanks for that. I just mean that there are other mods on LL that link to the wrong one, so as a user, it's easy to mess that up if you're not careful. And if you already have the wrong one, then when you see Zaz listed as a requirement for some other mod, you assume that your installed version will work, and then you end up with no kennels. I didn't mean to imply that you did anything wrong. I was just trying to explain what they (and I) did wrong.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:22 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

The link to the correct Zaz pack is on the mod page, always has been.

i installed taras zap and its still not there, can i have the other zaz as well or no?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, PunkRockChick said:

Hi, I'm getting a crash right from start up, I don't know what's going on, any help would be appreciated

Since the rest of us aren't getting it the problem is unique to your use of the mod. So, step 1 - does your mod manager tell you that you have a missing master? (Usually this is a mod highlighted in red on your mod list.)

35 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Since the rest of us aren't getting it the problem is unique to your use of the mod. So, step 1 - does your mod manager tell you that you have a missing master? (Usually this is a mod highlighted in red on your mod list.)

Yes, but it's saying I'm missing the Zaz animation pack which I have