About This File
Version 4.1 "The Scarlet Sisters, Part 2" - 1 July 2020
Tentacled Dreams is a mod that adds tentacle monsters to Crusader Kings 2.
Submit to Tentacles
- Randomly encounter tentacle monsters as a young female ruler. Take precautions to guard your virtue... or give in to your lust.
- Get forcefully impregnated by tentacle monsters and give birth to tentacle spawn or tentacle-blooded baby girls.
- Keep your tentacle fetish secret for fear of provoking a scandal... or announce your depravity to the world.
Spread the Corruption
- Receive transformation and mind control events that slowly corrupt you into a willing, eager tentacle slave.
- Lure other women into tentacle attacks, or imprison them and forcibly corrupt them into tentacle slaves.
- Become a secret tentacle cultist and found the Cult of Dagon to convert the entire realm.
Become a Monster
- Play as a tentacle monster ruler, unlocking a new form of government and depraved new game mechanics.
- Stalk women as a tentacle monster and imprison them, then ravish your prisoners until they're mindbroken tentacle slaves addicted to your cum.
- Found one of four different Tentacle Broods and lead legions of tentacle monsters to conquer the world.
Infest the World
- Build tentacle lairs in your demesne and birth armies of breed-hungry tentacle warbeasts.
- Hold mass orgies in your capital, found tentacle-worshipping societies, and offer your daughters to tentacle monsters.
- Rewrite history by building an empire of glorious tentacle worship and tentacle slavery.
Tons of Content
- Hundreds of stories and flavor events.
- Extensive settings that let you tweak the frequency of events and enable/disable content, so you can experience tentacles just the way you like.
- Full alternate start support that lets you generate tentacle monster empires in Random Worlds, ready to dominate and infest their neighbors.
- Custom coats of arms, steamy sound effects, and over 150 beautiful event pictures.
Note: This mod has nothing to do with tentacle-kin from Dark World Reborn. Tentacle monsters in this mod have their own lore and mechanics.
- Crusader Kings 2 version 3.3+
- Cheri Scripting Library version 1.8+
- Conclave DLC is required to play as a tentacle monster in a regency. If you don't have Conclave, turn regencies off.
- Luxuria Fantasia, Ala's Body Mod, and Crusader Milk are strongly recommended. The most recent version of Crusader Milk can be found here.
- Compatible with most mods. The main mod is highly modular and designed to be as compatible with other mods as possible.
- Not compatible with Lesbocracy. The lesbian governments don't work with tentacle governments.
- Minor conflicts with other mods that edit vanilla events. This mod overwrites birth_events.txt, health_events.txt, HFP_pregnancy_events.txt, regency_events.txt, wol_lover_events.txt, wol_intrigue_events.txt, and wol_seduction_events.txt. It is hardcoded to work with Everyone Is Female and Free Love but is likely to cause strange behavior with other mods that edit these files, including Historical Immersion Project and Christianity Mod. None of these conflicts will break your game, the worst case is that you experience some events that don't make sense.
- Sound effects will conflict with other sound mods. This is a limitation of how Crusader Kings 2 reads sound files. Tentacled Dreams is currently hardcoded to work with Christianity Mod and House of O. If you want me to patch it to work with another mod, send me the mod's /interface/sounds.sfx file.
If you come across any compatibility issues not mentioned here, please report them in the forum thread.
- Download and install Cheri Scripting Library
- Download BOTH the Tentacled Dreams and Tentacled Dreams Images archives. Use 7zip to extract them into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
- If you want sound effects, you should also download Tentacled Dreams Sounds and install it the same way.
- When upgrading from a previous version of this mod, always delete the old mod folder and replace it with the new one. Merging old and new versions is likely to result in weird behavior.
- You don't have to update Tentacled Dreams Images or Tentacled Dreams Sounds unless their version number is higher than your current Tentacled Dreams version.
If you aren't sure how to get started with this mod, here are some suggested achievements to try.
- Tentacled Dreams: Starting as Duchess Matilda of Tuscany in 1066, have Tentacle Cultists control all five "historical" Tentacle Cultist holy sites (Baghdad, Damascus, Tortosa, Kerak, and Cairo).
- The Third Tentacle Empire: Starting as a landless tentacle monster with the Tentacle Invasion game rule, conquer the world.
- The Brood That Could Have Been: Starting as a Tentacle Brood in a Random World, conquer the world.
- Champion of the Marian Order: Starting as a non-Tentacle Cultist ruler in a Random World, destroy the Tentacle Brood.
- Kalyian's Dream: Recruit the Luxuria Fantasia subscriber character Kalyian y Akh, load your save game as her, and then found the Submissionist heresy to become known as the Slave Prophet.
Coming Soon (TM)
- More tentacle societies.
- A way to organize an anti-tentacle resistance.
- More fleshed out tentacle heresies.
- New tentacle heresies.
- A world-changing tentacle invasion from the depths.
- Crusades and jihads launched against the tentacle menace.
- New events, decisions, artwork, game mechanics, and more...
A more detailed roadmap is available to supporters on my SubscribeStar page.
If anyone is interested in helping write content for this mod, I'm also looking for help with:
- Writing events for the Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery, Stalk, and Hold a Fertility Festival decisions
- Sexy name lists for Middle Eastern, African, and Central Asian characters
If you'd like to help with any of these things, feel free to contact me in the forum thread or on the Discord channel.
My sincere thanks to the following community members for their help:
- lockeslylcrit, for creating Luxuria Fantasia and working with me on compatibility issues
- dewguru, for creating Dark World and Dark World Reborn
- lonelyneet, for translating the mod into Simplified Chinese
- lukaslunt, for translating the mod into French
- Rascalov1337, for sharing lots of tentacle porn and helping with compatibility with Tale of Nine Tails
- Triskelia, for creating Crusader Milk
- better fly, for creating the original Tentacle Great Works submod
- SamIAmHam, for creating the Holy Fury bloodline fix
- Celedhring, for giving great suggestions and finding bugs
- General Tacticus, for helping write event text for tentacle monsters
- Kalgul, for providing lots of help with tentacle brood sociology and anthropology
- jim raynor, for providing the Sahasralingi Brood name list
- BlackBlackBlack, Damicles, and Spenser, for sharing lots of excellent tentacle pics
- trewth and ThrowAwayToThrowAway, for tons of debugging and scripting help
- Darsel, DrMojoDoc, kart72, and Kerticana, for providing great suggestions
- Kalyian, for being a good noodle and Submissionist friend
- All my supporters for being awesome ❤️
Support This Mod
If you like this mod and want to support its development, please consider donating on SubscribeStar.
Tentacled Dreams is made possible by my wonderful
tentacle brethren SubscribeStar supporters:
JACOB T ATHA
Sean T Luck
Very Little Gravitas
1 anonymous subscriber
- Large numbers of tentacle monsters can be laggy. Submissionist realms in particular will put a strain on your CPU.
- Tentacle pregnancy may result in unexpected behavior if using other mods that affect pregnancy, childbirth, or inheritance.
- Tentacle warbeast events may fail to trigger if the army has other special units. As far as I can tell, this is a CK2 bug and there's nothing I can do about it.
- Multiple tentacle slave characters that appear on the same day may have the same name. This is because of a quirk with the CK2 random seed and there's no easy way for me to fix it.
- When a tentacle brood is shattered, some of its vassals will continue to have the tentacle concubinage government type. As far as I know, there's no easy way to fix this in script. If it bothers you, restart the game and all governments will be updated properly.
- Tentacle warbeasts don't have a unit icon. This is intentional, because modding the icon would make this mod incompatible with any other mod that adds custom units. I may add an optional icon patch if there's enough interest.
- You can't forge Zeal or Theology bloodlines for Tentacle Cultist religions. It's not possible to fix this without overwriting vanilla game files, so I'm leaving it in the interest of compatibility with other mods.
- When secretly practicing a tentacle religion, a duplicate, grayed-out "Personally Adopt Faith" decision will appear when right-clicking on your portrait. This happens because CK2 thinks you don't have the DLC to play as a Tentacle Cultist character; the usable "Personally Adopt Faith" decision is from Tentacled Dreams providing an extra decision you can use instead. It's not possible to fix this without overwriting vanilla game files, so I'm leaving it in the interest of compatibility with other mods.
If you come across any other bugs, please report them in the forum thread.
Info for Modders
- tentacle_no_tf - Character flag. Use to prevent a character from having traits added or removed by tentacle sex.
- tentacle_no_mc - Character flag. Use to prevent a character from getting tentacle indoctrination or being targeted by the "Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery" decision.
- tentacle_no_pregnancy - Character flag. Use to prevent a character from being impregnated by tentacles.
- tentacle_no_events - Character flag. Use to prevent a character from receiving tentacle encounter events or being targeted by the "Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery" decision.
- tentacle_immunity - Character flag. Combines all of the above, banning this mod from doing anything to a character.
- tentacle_tf_player_control - Character flag. A player character with this flag is always treated as though the TF and Corruption game rule was set to Player Control.
- tentacle_mc_player_control - Character flag. A player character with this flag is always treated as though the Brainwashing and Slavery game rule was set to Player Control.
- has_tentacled_dreams_trigger - Check if this mod is active.
- has_tentacle_indoctrination - Character scope. Returns true if the scoped character is a tentacle slave or has any tentacle indoctrination modifier.
- is_tentacle_pregnant - Character scope. Returns true if the scoped character has any tentacle pregnancy (including non-vaginal pregnancies).
has_tentacle_religion - Any scope. Returns true if the scope has any tentacle religion.
- You can also use has_tentacle_secret_religion and has_tentacle_true_religion
- has_tentacle_culture - Any scope. Returns true if the scope has any tentacle culture.
- is_openly_pro_tentacle - Character scope. Returns true if the scoped character has any tentacle religion, has any tentacle culture, or has the Known Tentacle Slut trait.
- tentacle_fake_pregnancy - Trait that appears when a character is vaginally pregnant with tentacles, visually identical to the normal "pregnant" trait. Check for this trait if you want to check whether a character's vaginal tentacle pregnancy is visible.
Take note that characters who spawn with the tentacle religion or tentacle culture will automatically be turned into female tentacle slaves.
- For male characters, you can override this behavior with flag = special_npc inside your create_character block. Female characters will still be affected unless they have diplomatic immunity.
All illustrations in this mod are by the following creators, used without permission:
Banyex / Midnight (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=887078)
Black Beat (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=763059)
Bonten Karasu (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=23487)
Cauldron (http://b.dlsite.net/RG03615/) - amazing series of tentacle art
Christian Quinot (https://www.deviantart.com/darkcloud013)
C.R's NEST (https://nhentai.net/group/c-rs-nest/)
Damao Yu (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3259336)
Enuma Elish (http://enuma37.blog.fc2.com/)
Inoue Makito (https://nhentai.net/artist/inoue-makito/)
Kagami Hirotaka (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=kagami_hirotaka)
Ibuki Notsu (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=7013)
Lieqi Hun (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=76946)
Marc Simonetti (https://art.marcsimonetti.com/)
Michael Komarck (http://www.komarckart.com/index.html)
Mizunoe Kotaru (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=188360)
Numeko (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=491176) - specializes in tentacles!
Petite Symphony (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/petite-symphony/)
Pirate Cashoo (https://www.deviantart.com/pirate-cashoo)
Satou Kuuki (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=76712)
Tenrou Aya (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=68791)
In addition, this mod uses:
- The BDSM collar sprite from livevil's House of O
- Sound effects from the Skyrim SexLab Framework
- Coat of arms patterns from LewdMarks
- Icons and custom interface elements by Cheri (myself)
If you like the art in this mod, consider supporting the artists by buying their stuff or donating to them on patreon.
What's New in Version 4.1 (1 July 2020)
v4.1 "The Scarlet Sisters, Part 2" - 1 July 2020
Compatible with saved games from v3.4 and up.
Added the Offer Body and Teach Sensuality decisions for Scarlet Sisters of Intimate rank or higher.
Fixed various formatting bugs pointed out by TrxXx (thanks!)
Fixed a bug where all society members were becoming prostitutes, rather than just Scarlet Sisters.
Fixed the Scarlet Sisters grandmaster being able to ask child rulers to pay debts with sex.
v4.0 "The Scarlet Sisters, Part 1" - 15 June 2020
Compatible with saved games from v3.4 and up.
Added The Scarlet Sisters, a new society for characters with tentacle religion. This is a society of sacred prostitutes dedicated to performing works of charity.
The Scarlet Sisters must be founded via decision. The decision will only appear for characters who are openly of tentacle religion. You also have to meet a bunch of other requirements, such as being charitable, kind, or just.
The society is still a work in progress and only the first two ranks have any content. More stuff is forthcoming.
Tentacle Cultist rulers can now take loans from the Scarlet Sisters once they have been founded.
Increased the Essence cost for mindbreaking a female ruler from 25 to a scaling cost based on their ruler tier. This makes it harder to spam mindbreak to make rulers agree to your diplomatic requests.
You no longer gain Devotion for non-vanilla traits when you're in a secret tentacle cult. This reduces devotion bloat and makes it a little bit more consistent regardless of the mods you have active.
People no longer like you more if you're discovered to be in a secret tentacle cult.
Fixed characters joining tentacle societies less often than intended.
Fixed tentacle invader duchies having the "Brood" suffix twice.
Tentacle government should now update more consistently and correctly.
For previous releases, see the changelog in the Tentacled Dreams mod folder.