About This File
What's New in Version 1.4 (22 March 2020)
Version 1.4 (22 March 2020)
This update was basically entirely written by ThrowAwayToThrowAway, huge thanks to them!
You can now choose which spouse will be considered the senior partner in a same-sex marriage, analogous to patrilineal/matrilineal marriage.
Added better compatibility with Everyone is Female and Tentacled Dreams (characters won't refuse because they "need an heir," for example).
Various bugs and localization errors fixed.
Version 1.3 (14 March 2020)
- Fixed your children marrying people when Restricted Marriage is on.
Version 1.2 (29 February 2020)
- Fixed not being able to marry your courtiers.
Version 1.1.4 (16 February 2020)
- Some minor fixes for marriage score acceptance.
Version 1.1.3 (12 January 2020)
- Tribal characters and Lesbocracy gynarchs can now take same-sex consorts using Extended Marriage's decision even if their religion doesn't normally allow concubinage.
- Compatibility with Tentacled Dreams: tentacle monsters can no longer marry other male characters.
- Consorts can no longer be offered consorts.
Version 1.1.2 (6 January 2020)
- Added support for Luxuria Fantasia's Neo-Adamian heresy.
- Fixed some localization errors.
Version 1.1.1 (4 January 2020)
- Fixed heterosexual characters not being listed as eligible for same-sex marriages when the Heterosexual Resentment game rule is off.
Version 1.1 (3 January 2020)
- Added the Take Same-Sex Consort/Concubine decision.
- Added the Offer Same-Sex Consort/Concubine decision.
- Added the Heterosexual Resentment game rule.
- Fixed characters sometimes inaccurately being classified as Courtier-tier spouses despite having dead landed relatives.