About This File
Version 2.3.3 - 10 November 2019
Cheri Portraits is a mod that replaces the portraits of female characters with sexy and beautiful painted fantasy portraits.
- You can give all characters portraits, or assign the portraits manually.
- You can give characters with Luxuria Fantasia's Masculine or Feminine traits gender-bent portraits.
- Male Portraits completes the portrait overhaul by replacing the portraits of all male characters.
- Luxuria Fantasia Replacer replaces all default Luxuria Fantasia female racial portraits to match the style of Cheri Portraits. It does not replace male racial portraits. This portrait pack is now included with Luxuria Fantasia, so it has been removed from this mod's download page.
- Designed to be compatible with Luxuria Fantasia and its submods.
- Should be compatible with almost everything. This mod doesn't overwrite any files. The worst thing that can happen is the wrong portrait appearing.
- Use with my other mod, Everyone Is Female, for best results!
- Download the main archive and any optional add-ons you want to install. Use 7zip to extract them into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
Use the Assign Cheri Portraits decision in the intrigue menu and right-click characters to give them random portraits.
If you set the Cheri Portraits game rule to All, every character is automatically assigned a random portrait appropriate for their culture.
To manually set your portrait (the base human portrait, not the Luxuria Fantasia racial portrait):
- Open the console by pressing the grave ` key
- Run the command event CheriPortraits.1 to clear your portrait
Run the command add_trait cheri_portraitX where X is any number between 1 and 26. This will give you one of the 26 portraits available.
- Run the command add_trait cheri_portrait_south_asian if you want a portrait from the list of South Asian portraits.
- Run the command add_trait cheri_portrait_east_asian if you want a portrait from the list of East Asian portraits.
- If you don't add either of those traits, you will get a portrait from the default list of European portraits.
- If you don't like the portrait you got, run the command remove_trait cheri_portraitX where X is the same number you chose earlier. Then repeat Step 3 with a different number to get a different picture.
You can run these commands on other NPCs by appending their character ID to the end of the command. For example, event CheriPortraits.1 7757 and add_trait cheri_portrait1 7757 will give Duchess Matilda of Tuscany (character #7757) the first European portrait. You can see a character's ID by typing charinfo.
All artwork in this mod is by the following creators, used without permission:
- Alexander Dinh (https://www.patreon.com/alexanderdinh/posts)
- Aroma Sensei (https://www.patreon.com/aromasensei)
- Artgerm (https://artgerm.com/)
- Chuby Mi (https://www.artstation.com/chubymi)
- Cuboon (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=8545)
- Cutesexyrobutts (https://www.patreon.com/cutesexyrobutts)
- Dandonfuga (www.patreon.com/dandonfuga)
- DemonLordDante (https://www.deviantart.com/demonlorddante)
- Felox08 (https://www.patreon.com/felox08)
- fxnative (https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/fxnative/profile)
- Hiba-tan (https://www.deviantart.com/hiba-tan)
- Hoobamon (https://www.patreon.com/hoobamon)
- Horiishi Horuto (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17055239)
- Jiuge (https://www.patreon.com/jiuge)
- Kittew (https://www.patreon.com/kittew)
- Kuroiwa Enu (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9252082)
- Kyoumaz (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=188984)
- Magion02 (https://www.patreon.com/magion02)
- Muju (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6049200)
- Muxia Yuenai (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9873049)
- Nefrubi (https://www.patreon.com/nefrubi)
- Nikita Varb (https://www.artstation.com/xxnikexx)
- Nopeys (https://www.patreon.com/nopeys)
- Nguyen Uy Vu (https://www.patreon.com/nguyenuyvu)
- NPye13 (https://www.deviantart.com/npye13)
- 'O'ne (https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2240866)
- Raikoart (https://www.artstation.com/raikoart)
- Sakimichan (https://www.patreon.com/sakimichan)
- Sciamano240 (https://www.patreon.com/sciamano240)
- Taekwon Kim (https://www.artstation.com/taekwonkim)
- Tarakanovich (https://www.patreon.com/tarakanovich)
- Windwalker (https://www.patreon.com/TUREwindwalker)
If you like the art in this mod, consider supporting the artists by buying their stuff or donating to them on patreon.
What's New in Version 2.3.3 - 10 November 2019
Version 2.3.3 - 10 November 2019
- Compatibility check for Luxuria Fantasia.
Version 2.3.2 - 19 July 2019
- Animal cultures will no longer be assigned portraits, so you can see Glitterhoof's horsiness in all her finery.
Version 2.3.1 - 12 July 2019 hotfix
- Fixed a typo causing new courtiers to not be assigned portraits.
Version 2.3 - 12 July 2019
- Newly elected mayors will now correctly be assigned portraits when the All setting is on.
- Babies and courtiers will no longer be automatically assigned portraits when the Selective setting is on.
- Updated werewolf portraits for Dark World Fantasy 2.4. The new version of DWF will only assign 3 portraits to werewolf girls, but the traits dwf_werewolf_portrait21 to dwf_werewolf_portrait25 still exist and can be manually added for more female portraits.
Version 2.2.1 - 6 July 2019 hotfix
- Fixed portraits not showing when the DWF Gender Bend game rule is off.
Version 2.2 - 6 July 2019
- Added a game rule for men with the Dark World Fantasy Feminine trait to be assigned female portraits, and women with the Masculine trait to be assigned male portraits.
Version 2.1.1 - 2 July 2019, part 3
- Added a game rule to decide whether everyone should be assigned a portrait at game start or not.
- Added a decision to assign a random portrait, available through the intrigue menu, so you don't have to fiddle with console commands.
Version 2.1 - 2 July 2019, part 2
- Changed some portraits and added new half-dragon portraits. Thanks to lockeslylcrit for pointing me to the artwork.
Version 2.0 - 2 July 2019
- Added optional downloadable male portraits.
- Added an optional Dark World Fantasy portrait replacer, overhauling all female racial portraits.
- Fixed an issue with some characters not getting portraits.
Version 1.0.1 - 1 July 2019 Hotfix
- Fixed a bug that prevented the command that gives you a random portrait from working.