About This File
Cheri Scripting Library
Version 1.12 - 6 January 2021
This mod does nothing on its own. Other mods rely on it to work.
Cheri Scripting Library is a collection of scripted effects and scripted triggers that I find myself using frequently. Instead of copying it into all my mods, I decided to upload it as a separate mod to make it easier to maintain. Other modders can feel free to use it as a base if they wish.
- Use 7zip to extract the archive into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
Info for Modders
This mainly deals with cross-compatibility between different dick/tit size mods. It also has some functions I needed for Ala's Body Mod traits.
- csl_add_gigantic_tits_effect (and so on, for all the sizes)
- csl_add_gigantic_dick_effect (and so on, for all the sizes)
This has effects that flip characters between genders while also changing their names, traits, and LF portraits. Mainly meant for seeding.
Similar to csl_scripted_effects_body.txt above.
- csl_has_gigantic_dick_trigger (and so on, for all the sizes)
- csl_has_gigantic_tits_trigger (and so on, for all the sizes)
- csl_is_untouchable_npc_trigger (checks for special_npc flag and equivalent)
- csl_is_gender_locked_trigger (checks whether character has a potentially gendered NPC portrait)
- csl_down_to_fuck_trigger (equivalent of Luxuria Fantasia lf_can_have_sex_trigger)
- csl_has_polyamory_trigger (meaning character does not discriminate between bastards and legitimate heirs)
- csl_is_not_animal_trigger (is not horse, cat, frog, dragon, ghost, Animal Kingdoms culture)
Supports Luxuria Fantasia, Dark World Reborn, DZM Expanded.
What's New in Version 1.12 (6 January 2021)
Version 1.12 (6 January 2021)
Actually added the localization instead of reuploading the wrong version by accident
Version 1.11 (5 January 2021)
Added some new localization
Version 1.10 (1 July 2020)
Cleaned up the tooltip for csl_cure_diseases_effect.
Version 1.9 (22 March 2020)
- Added csl_is_senior_spouse_trigger and csl_is_junior_spouse_trigger, as well as checks when characters in marriages have their gender changed. Thanks to ThrowAwayToThrowAway for writing them.
Version 1.8 (15 March 2020)
- Added csl_set_epidemic_immunity_flags_effect
Version 1.7 (29 February 2020)
- Fixed an issue with Luxuria Fantasia portraits not flipping gender properly (I hope)
Version 1.6 (24 February 2020)
- Updated for compatibility with Ala's Body Mod 2.2.0.
- Characters with diplomatic immunity now count as "untouchable NPCs."
- Characters with the special_npc flag or the lf_immortal_npc trait no longer count as "untouchable NPCs."
- Added CK2+ to the list of dependencies for better compatibility. This doesn't mean CK2+ is officially supported, it just means the game won't explode if you play with both my mods and CK2+.
Version 1.5 (16 February 2020)
- Fixed LF portraits not flipping on gender change.
- Added tentative support for Warcraft: Guardians of Azeroth and Warcraft: Perverts of Azeroth traits.
Version 1.4 (14 February 2020)
- Added French translation courtesy of lukaslunt.
- csl_is_lactating_trigger no longer triggers for early-stage pregnancies.
Version 1.3 (3 February 2020)
- Added csl_has_csl_trigger.
Version 1.2 (12 January 2020)
- Added csl_is_lustful_society_trigger.
- Added triggers to check for various fantasy races that appear in both Dark World Reborn and Luxuria Fantasia.
Version 1.1.3 (6 January 2020)
- Added support for Luxuria Fantasia's Neo-Adamian heresy.
Version 1.1.2 (6 January 2020)
- Fixed some tooltip localization errors.
Version 1.1.1 (4 January 2020)
- Fixed a bug with the wrong Ala's Body Mod shape traits being given on gender flip.
Version 1.1 (3 January 2020)
- Added csl_has_incest_trigger