About This File
Everyone Is Female
Version 2.2 - 22 January 2020
Everyone Is Female is a lightweight mod that makes every character in the game female and homosexual.
- Everyone becomes female and homosexual on game start.
- All newly spawned characters will be female and homosexual.
- Virgin birth for everyone! Pray for a child and become pregnant, no partner needed.
- Optional compatibility with Portrait than Trait to make all characters use PTT's modded portraits, so you can have a world of cute women.
- Bonus game rule: Everyone Is Futa! If you have Luxuria Fantasia or Dark World Reborn, you can have a percentage of characters spawn as futanari, up to 100%.
Note: Certain unique NPCs spawned by other mods will not be affected.
- Crusader Kings 2 version 3.0+
- Cheri Scripting Library
- Play with the Gender Equality game rule set to Full for best results.
- Compatible with almost everything.
- Futanari characters from Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn will work.
- Dicks and tits from Ala's Body Mod, Dark World Reborn, or Christianity Mod will work. (The other traits in ABM are not supported.)
- Lesbocracy will work.
- Historical Immersion Project will work if you download the compatibility patch.
- Christianity Mod will work, but its unique seduction event text will not appear.
- May conflict with other mods that modify the vanilla theocracy government. This mod overwrites the vanilla file /common/governments/theocracy_government.txt to allow women to rule theocracies. In most cases it shouldn't cause problems, but with total conversions that dramatically alter theocracies, you might have to use WinMerge to resolve any conflicts.
- May conflict with other mods that modify childbirth and seduction. This mod overwrites the vanilla files /events/birth_events.txt and /events/wol_seduction_events.txt to remove the events that punish female rulers for unmarried pregnancies / homosexual affairs. In most cases it shouldn't cause problems, but with total conversions or other love/marriage mods, you might have to use WinMerge to resolve any conflicts.
- Use 7zip to extract the archive into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
- New: If you are playing with the Historical Immersion Project mods, you can download the HIP Compatibility Patch and drag it into the mod folder. This patches the mod to work with HIP. Thanks to blorb for making the patch.
- Characters who were formerly male retain the male-gendered "King," "Duke," etc. titles until succession. This is an interface bug and will not affect gameplay. If it bothers you, save and restart your game.
- At the beginning of the game, there will be some male tribal courtiers with the Elder title. This is because they are spawned in by a vanilla event that I don't want to overwrite. Just wait one day and they will become women.
- At the beginning of the game, there will be a lot of dead baby girls in your court. Don't worry about it, their names are just being used to rename all the former men in your court. Just wait a day and they will be removed.
- Some events will still refer to characters as male, such as the Charlemagne events. Fixing this would mean overhauling every event in the game, so you'll just have to deal.
- Some characters spawned by other mods will be female but have male portraits and event text. I'm afraid I can't add a special case to exempt every character in every mod. Ask the mod authors to add flag = special_npc in the create_character block to avoid this.
- Some people have reported that the mod isn't changing the gender of characters for them. This may be related to using an old version of the game or not having the Charlemagne DLC. If this is a problem for you, you can use the console command event EIF.0 to trigger the event manually.
- If you have Luxuria Fantasia enabled, turn on Dark World Reborn futas, and play with the Everyone is Futanari rule, you will see two duplicate Futanari traits. This is because Cheri Scripting Library is adding the futanari traits from both Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn. If you don't want this to happen, turn off futa content from one of those mods.
If you come across any other bugs or issues, please report them in the forum thread.
What's New in Version 2.2 (22 March 2020)
Version 2.2 - 22 March 2020
- Added better compatibility with Extended Marriage.
- Fixed male characters (such as tentacle monsters) being able to pray for children.
- Characters can no longer pray for children if they are pregnant with a nonstandard modded pregnancy (such as dragon pregnancies from Luxuria Fantasia).
Thanks to ThrowAwayToThrowAway for writing this update.
Version 2.1 - 12 January 2020
- Added support for CSL 1.1's incest trigger in wol_seduction_events.txt.
- Added an overwrite for vanilla localization so your spouse will be referred to as "Wife" instead of "Husband" and your senior consort party will be referred to as "Woman" instead of "Man."
EDIT (13 January): Added the missing localization file.
Version 2.0 - 1 January 2020
- Mod is now called "Cheri - Everyone is Female" in the launcher, for consistency with my other mods.
- Lesbian marriage and concubinage are no longer supported by this mod. I will be releasing a full gay marriage mod soon to make up for the lost functionality.
- Migrated most of the code to Cheri Scripting Library. Cheri Scripting Library is now a requirement for this mod.
Version 1.8.1 - 24 December 2019
- Reverted the Homosexual Opinion Modifier to work off sex appeal, so that old rulers don't get screwed over once the sex appeal modifier stops applying.
Version 1.8 - 12 December 2019
- Update for compatibility with Ala's Body Mod 2.1.0 and up.
Version 1.7 - 2 December 2019
- Fixed male NPCs being affected by Homosexual Opinion Modifier.
- Fixed lesbian marriage and concubinage not working. Thanks to ThrowAwayToThrowAway for the fix.
Version 1.6 - 10 November 2019
- Now compatible with Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn.
- Fixed NPCs rarely using the "Pray for a Child" decision.
Version 1.5.3b - 24 October 2019
- Fixed a typo in HIP compatibility patch breaking seduction.
Version 1.5.3a - 18 October 2019
- HIP Compatibility Patch has been added for the new version of HIP. Thanks to blorb for maintaining it.
Version 1.5.3 - 28 September 2019
- Fixed a bug where selecting "Everyone is Futa" game rules would cause female characters to periodically become futanari.
- Characters with the dwf_immortal_npc trait are no longer immune to feminization, since the special_npc flag now exists.
Version 1.5.2 - 29 July 2019
- Compatibility: Male characters with the special_npc flag will now stay male.
Version 1.5.1 - 26 July 2019
- Fixed some minor errors in overwritten events.
- Dark World Tentacles 2.0.3 compatible version.
Version 1.5 - 23 July 2019
- Now overwrites Dark World Fantasy - Heaven & Hell's Kiss of Seduction, so that it functions like EIF's modded vanilla seduction and will never lead to homosexuality scandals.
- Fixed some events referring to homosexuality being uncommon or sinful. This makes it slightly harder to seduce people, since you can't get away with taking walks alone with them anymore.
- Known issue: There is still one event in the game that refers to your lover "being forced to carry a child against her will." It's just text with no game effect, and replacing this would require overwriting a whole bunch of unrelated pregnancy events, so I'm leaving it as it is for now.
Version 1.4.3 - 22 July 2019
- Added compatibility with Sexy Succession. If you have both mods installed, Everyone Is Female's gender seeding will take precedence.
Version 1.4.2 - 16 July 2019
- Fixed everyone getting inbred children.
- Marriages are back to matrilineal, so your children will no longer be of your wife's dynasty. The exception is if one or both partners is a futa, in which case any children born in a marriage are assumed to be fathered by the mother's spouse.
Version 1.4.1 - 14 July 2019
- Fixed players not being allowed to marry their children in religions that allow incestuous marriage.
Version 1.4 - 12 July 2019
- Added a game rule for all characters to get -30 attraction opinion and +5 vassal opinion, canceling out the opinion modifiers from Homosexual.
- EIF will no longer allow you to target characters with the dwf_immortal_npc trait with the "Turn Into a Woman" decision.
Version 1.31 - 6 July 2019
- Removed the hardcoded feminine names for historical characters, to make this mod more compatible with total conversion mods.
- Landed AI characters are now much more likely to pray for children.
Version 1.3 - 2 July 2019
- All marriages are now patriarchal, meaning the children of a futa will be of the futa's dynasty.
- Fixed an issue with women being unable to rule theocracies. Note: This overwrites common/governments/theocracy_governments.txt
- Fixed an issue with women not being allowed to be appointed as chaplains.
- Fixed an issue with succession not being calculated properly at game start.
- Fixed an issue with new republican rulers being male.
Version 1.2.1 - 1 July 2019
- You can no longer marry children.
- Certain historical characters are now hardcoded to get appropriately feminine versions of their historical names. For example, William the Conqueror will become Wilma and Heinrich IV will become Heinrike.
Version 1.2 - 29 June 2019
- Fixed being able to marry your close relatives. You can now only do this if your religion has divine marriage.
- Unique DWF characters like Conan, Vladimir, and Fenris, who have the dwf_immortal_npc trait, will no longer be affected by this mod.
Version 1.1 - 26 June 2019 Hotfix
- New game rule: Everyone is Futa! If you have Dark World Fantasy, you can have a percentage of characters spawn as futanari, up to 100%.
- Praying for children now has a random delay, and AI will do it more often. To compensate, the decision can now only be taken once every 2 years.
- Tweaked the lesbian marriage feature so you can marry any courtier or vassal with a positive opinion of you.
- Fixed characters not being able to be renamed.