About This File
Version 2.1 - 12 January 2020
Sexy Succession is a mod that adds a variety of flavorful succession laws for rulers in Crusader Kings 2.
- 6 new succession laws for non-Muslim feudal or tribal rulers.
- An option to seed the kingdoms of the world with sexy succession laws on game start. Can be customized to your heart's content.
- A cheat to right-click any title and give it a sexy succession law, available through the Intrigue Menu.
The most suitable successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Attractive and lustful candidates are strongly favored, as well as dominant masculine candidates if gender equality or Full Status of Women is not enforced.
This is the most lore-friendly succession law, since it's essentially Elective Monarchy with hornier electors.
Fairest in the Land
The most physically attractive successor is elected from the realm, prioritizing the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings.
This law provides a flat +5 general opinion bonus, and is great if you want your attractive countess to have a chance to become queen (or if you want to roleplay as the evil queen from Snow White).
The most young, attractive, and pure successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be chaste and virtuous, without any children born out of wedlock. Virgins always take precedence over non-virgins.
This law is for players who enjoy corruption and deflowering, as it makes it very easy for candidates to be disqualified from inheriting - whether you're on the giving or receiving end. The Christian clergy will love this law, as will Chaste characters.
The most sexually dominant successor is elected from among the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed alphas with many wives or consorts.
This law is great for role-playing orcs, werewolves, incubi, and other dominant societies. Pagan characters will strongly approve.
The most fertile and promiscuous successor is elected from among the ruler's direct vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed nymphomaniacs with many consorts.
The femme counterpart of Alpha Dominance, this law rewards players for living out their nymphomaniac fantasies. Again, this law is popular with pagan characters.
The most sexually dominant futanari successor is elected from the realm, prioritizing the ruler's vassals and legitimate children and siblings. Rulers are expected to be well-endowed alphas with many consorts. Non-futanari cannot inherit unless no one in the realm is eligible.
Alpha Dominance with a futa twist! This law is liked by pagans and very popular among futas. Plays well with The Mercenary Commander.
Note: Since all of these laws are elective and the successors are not necessarily dynastic heirs, it is recommended to only implement them for duchy-tier titles and above so you will at least have a county after succession.
- Crusader Kings 2 version 3.3+
- Cheri Scripting Library
- Luxuria Fantasia or Dark World Reborn strongly recommended.
- Compatible with almost anything.
- Special interaction with the following mods:
- Download the Sexy Succession archive and use 7zip to extract it into My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/
- You can optionally download the Christianity Mod Patch to make the Christian church like Erotic Elective and dislike Virginal Elective, instead of the other way around.
- If a character holds multiple titles, their succession laws can only be changed if they're the same tier title as the character (so Dukes can't change County succession) or they are Kingdoms and the character is an Emperor. In general, you can only change any succession law that that character would be able to change on their Laws screen. This seems to be hardcoded behavior and there's nothing I can do about it.
- Gender laws are only seeded on the second day of the game. This is intentional, so that the new gender laws come into effect after Full Gender Equality sets everything to Absolute Cognatic.
- Characters who were formerly male retain the male-gendered "King," "Duke," etc. titles until succession. This is an interface bug and will not affect gameplay. If it bothers you, save and restart your game.
- Some events will refer to gender-bent characters by their original gender, such as the Charlemagne events. Fixing this would mean overhauling every event in the game, so you'll just have to deal.
If you come across any other bugs or issues, please report them in the forum thread.
What's New in Version 2.1 (12 January 2020)
Version 2.1 - 12 January 2020
- Tweaked Virginal Elective electors to be neutral on nekos, because they go into heat, and disapprove slightly of kitsune, because they have a reputation as temptresses.
- This mod now uses the new CSL triggers for fantasy races for compatibility with future mod changes. This means that CSL 1.2 is required.
Version 2.0 - 1 January 2020
- Mod is now called "Cheri - Sexy Succession" in the launcher, for consistency with my other mods.
- Migrated most of the code to Cheri Scripting Library. Cheri Scripting Library is now a requirement for this mod.
- Fixed various compatibility issues with Dark World Reborn.
- Fixed a localization error in the Virginal Elective tooltip.
Version 1.2 - 12 December 2019
- Updated for compatibility with Ala's Body Mod 2.1.0 and up.
Version 1.1 - 10 November 2019
- Updated for compatibility with Dark World Reborn, Luxuria Fantasia, and Ala's Body Mod.
- Fixed succession laws appearing twice.
- Fixed the gender succession law prompt event appearing every time you conquer a new title. You will now only get a chance to change the gender succession when editing succession laws using the cheat menu.
Version 1.0.1 - 25 July 2019
- Fixed a localization error with the Virginal Elective game rule.
Version 1.0 - 22 July 2019