4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's some useful stuff thanks :)

Still think they shouldn't NEED to be fixed though (I'm still cranky :P)

Ok. No panic then. Let me know if it happens again. 

You can't play SE without SSE Engine Fixes, the mod is beyond must have, it's otherworldly, i can't figure out which word best describes the importance of SSE Engine Fixes. It and the Unofficial Patch for SE should be the base for every mod. When installing Engine fixes, you need the main file and then the part 2 file which is placed in the SE directory. It is in active development and every time someone comes up with a new fix for something Bethesda has broken, it almost always ends up being a part of Engine Fixes in a future update.

The Conversion Tracking topic is an excellent collection of links for information for everything SE related

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Check up ^^ a few posts. 

Hunh. Is it light armor/heavy/clothing? Can you remember what line of dialogue they gave you?

And maybe a link to said mod and which cloak it is exactly might help. 

Oh wow lmao, i was so far back I thought no one wouldve mentioned it literally the past few days. Thanks, I completely overlooked this.

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I tried it for a minute. Not impressed. Simply understanding how to mod, using mods / tools provided by pple with talent like you, and customizing in countless ways left SE simply a cash grab to me. Throw in the fact that all they did was put a pretty face on the game and leave exactly all the same issues in place from 10+ years ago even less impressed. I touch nothing associated with Beth anymore without sudden impulse to vomit at the thought of the forced monthly updates to CC that wreck hours of work on mods and game. No thanks. I ll stick with LE and all the cool mods and makers.  I gave up on FO4 at all d/t to the whole mess of a CC and SKSE < wrong letters I know. Brain fart. 

Now on to this latest update. So, I just started  a full new game ( again ). Fox girl is gone atm. But not for long.  THANK YOU. Thank you!!! For the exceptions list. Now I can remain butt naked in Frostfall but be allowed to wear at least a cloak or coat. ( and for E'murShUUn I only use skimpy open things... no body hiding. ?  ) Or wear simple shoes / boots not in my Bikini list without being bashed by the curse.  YAY!  I believe you use barefoot also, so shoes can be important... 

One thing tho'. The Toll dudes took my cloak in Whiterun earlier. It was excepted but not being worn atm and they yanked it out of my inventory. :(  That blew. 

That being said (and sorry everyone for multiposting here like this)...

From a non-graphical standpoint, doesnt SSE actually perform better than LE? Like, the whole reason I'm curious about using that version of the game even tho my LE set up is complete (yet expanding) is because I thought it would run better for gameplay. So, irregardless of this mod, isn't SSE the better of the 2 games simply because it can handle more than LE?

So, Toll Evasion isn't functioning for me. 

Everything else in the mod is clean and smooth sailing, and even the Toll Evasion MCM options are set up correctly, but whenever I'm gone long enough (beyond the default 2 hour grace period) and get the message (the guards at <x city> will have realised I'm gone by now), they just do nothing on my return. I can even walk up at start talking to them, and I just get the generic ~how's it going?~ lines. I've also tried it on Toll Collectors, but nothing still.

It's occurred in two cities (Riften and Solitude, neither of their guards will talk to me or chase me), and I've never skipped the toll anywhere else.

Any ideas/solutions?

So I've got the game running an I'm enjoying how desperate it's making things.

One issue though is the tolls.
I have it set as 100 gold per level and am at level 9 but the toll has capped out at 600 gold.

Anyone had this issue? anyone know what I can do?

Edit: It seems deselecting and reselecting the "Per Level" option fixes this.

1 hour ago, frhghz said:

Just instelled the new version, with an mod manager, but for some reason, the mod won't activate ingame.

I never had this problem with earlier versions :(

Define 'activate' please?

3 hours ago, TheBrave61 said:

Hi is it possible to change the random collar being equiped for the magic license to make it configurable in MCM instead?

I really dislike all devices that have those moving chains on them.

An option to exlude some of them would be great aswell.

Really like your survival, Tweaks and spank mods used to be relying on Cursed loot (Great mod aswell) for all devious stuff but survival just ads all those little quality of life things that matter so much.

Yes. The collars used are in the json file DeviceList.json in section "steelcollars". 

You need to remove the formids of the chained collars. Forms stored in the json are in decimal whereas in Tesedit etc they'll be in hexadecimal so you'll have to convert them to figure out what's what. 

Edit: 

So remove these lines from the 'steelcollars' section:

Next version I'll rearrange the forms so the chain collars will be the first 8 lines. 

4 hours ago, serioth21 said:

I figured out how to log a papyrus. I hope I did the spoiler tag correctly. But here it is:

Hmm. There isn't a single trace for survival in the log at all. It's as if the esp isn't active at all. All I can suggest is re-download and reinstall. 

Search "sls_" (0 hits in 0 files)

There's a couple of things that look a little fishy in your log with:

1: 

Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

2: 

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (65003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 75
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (65003EAC)].sco_utility.OnInit() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 60

I'd suggest reinstalling SKSE, and papyrusutil and make sure papyrusutil overwrites every other mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

Then try again and see what happens. 

4 hours ago, Tenri said:

Somewhat related (came up while testing the hide armour with bikini license)

When being stripped for getting "accessories" to pay the toll, the half naked cover "clothing" is stripped. (and dropped to the ground if stripped items are set to be dropped) 

Also the bra and panties are not stripped at all, they probably should be, I assume only "regular" equip slots are checked? I would just add the bra and panty slots as determined in the MCM to be stripped if possible, with a check for them not being chastity versions of coarse.

Yea, the old stripping function was made before half naked cover and bra and panty slots were a thing.

6 hours ago, mangalo said:

Small bug report : I have a male follower and don't have an armor license.  After the follower tried to rape my PC, his armor didn't went back on him as I don't have a license and was automatically confiscated. 

Not sure I understand. Followers are supposed to be able to equip a single armor item in each slot. If it's just that he didn't equip it after rape could you have taken the armor and given it back to him to equip it? I don't know what would cause an npc to not re-equip after sex. 

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

EDIT @Monoman1 Ok, last edit for the moment. So, FUR SET gets yanked. But I have that in a MERGED patch if that matters.  EMFY Cloak. Yanked. Also in a merged set. But anything crafted not in a MERGE or not crafted outside of normal means by like CREATE ITEM or ADDITEM are fine so far.  Weapons under CREATE ITEM are safe also. Hunting knives, hatchet worked fine. Just CLOAKS for some odd reason. <shrug> HOWEVER... these items are safe with the correct license. Or were. I ve not tested that yet. But I ve worn those items all before when I had like a clothes license anyway with no issue. 

I'll investigate when I've more time. 

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hmm weird looks like i've got bug with  0.555,0.556,0.557 basically toll colectors wont equip devices on player well in fact they dont even force greet player anymore Mandatory restraints is active, i can pay toll as always and there is restrain remove dialogue (i've pay the damn toll....) even though player dont wear any restrains. 

Probably best to try a clean save then.

'coc _SLS_StorageCell' and take your confiscated stuff from the chests there before clean saving. 'coc whiterun' to get out of the cell before cleaning. 

Afterwards cheat yourself some gold to get back your licences 'Player.AddItem f 1000' etc

Really like this mod, right when im about to make extreme survival in skyrim. i played it on SSE (i port the mod) though, theres some bug though idk if it common in LL, but not game breaking enough.

i have to say inequality is brutal, i always end up in enslavement if i encounter any male enemies.

12 minutes ago, rizzuh said:

Really like this mod, right when im about to make extreme survival in skyrim. i played it on SSE (i port the mod) though, theres some bug though idk if it common in LL, but not game breaking enough.

i have to say inequality is brutal, i always end up in enslavement if i encounter any male enemies.

You can tone it back a bit or just turn it off if it doesn't suit. 

24 minutes ago, Mogar73 said:

So I've got the game running an I'm enjoying how desperate it's making things.

One issue though is the tolls.
I have it set as 100 gold per level and am at level 9 but the toll has capped out at 600 gold.

Anyone had this issue? anyone know what I can do?

Edit: It seems deselecting and reselecting the "Per Level" option fixes this.

Toll costs only update when the door loads. Someone posted a fix a while back. I forgot to look at it.

100 is very high btw :eek:

31 minutes ago, Sam0016 said:

Everything else in the mod is clean and smooth sailing, and even the Toll Evasion MCM options are set up correctly, but whenever I'm gone long enough (beyond the default 2 hour grace period) and get the message (the guards at <x city> will have realised I'm gone by now), they just do nothing on my return. I can even walk up at start talking to them, and I just get the generic ~how's it going?~ lines. I've also tried it on Toll Collectors, but nothing still.

It's occurred in two cities (Riften and Solitude, neither of their guards will talk to me or chase me), and I've never skipped the toll anywhere else.

Any ideas/solutions?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? (lazy solution ;))

(sorry I spam your sup-topic, but that isn't my fault, your to blame, because you made such a genius mod)

still on SLS 0.556, but seeing this should push me to an update:

- Enforcers won't force greet you during combat.

> had some ugly surprises with that one before (if I say ugly => unpredictable is always welcome)

- Fixed: A bashed patch would remove the empty bikini lists, removing them from the world. 

> interesting, I gave up on bikinis, maybe there is hope

- SLS 24hour troll heal effect:

> Although I like the idea that every NPC can see what I did last winter in skyrim (troll sucking), the effect gets annoying after a while (means quickly lol)

Any chance to get a less obvious effect?

Would be cool if the NPCs could react to the "troll effect" and make some fun about it, after all I could have payed the healer instead ;D

NPC already comment about it via the "spell effect" remarks.

Here some troll heal effect impressions:

Spoiler

Hey, you have an odd glow on you Onryou! ?

I wonder where that came from? ?

Maybe visit a healer? ☺️

FUFUFU ?

1002649976_slstroll3.jpg.56d81935dc11c2c6993e213404c63f78.jpg

How can I troll.. errr... help you? ?

Our prices will blowj.. you away! ?

We have a special offer on troll fat this week ?

1937418167_slstroll2.jpg.7ca1f707fba657e6c6355559e1cba3d5.jpg

What should the Troll Cum effect heal after the regeneration of limbs?

It's always zero?

Also if your unlucky those effects add up quickly ?

2134310085_SLStroll1.jpg.b0d4024ffaa4e41d5e81f89f05d05bd7.jpg

EDIT:

Quick idea: Troll STD!

I mean getting limbs back and an Apropos heal should come with a risk, no?

OKEY OKEY, sneaking into a troll lair to give them a blowjob is a bit risky already lol

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

(sorry I spam your sup-topic, but that isn't my fault, your to blame, because you made such a genius mod)

still on SLS 0.556, but seeing this should push me to an update:

- Enforcers won't force greet you during combat.

> had some ugly surprises with that one before (if I say ugly => unpredictable is always welcome)

- Fixed: A bashed patch would remove the empty bikini lists, removing them from the world. 

> interesting, I gave up on bikinis, maybe there is hope

- SLS 24hour troll heal effect:

> Although I like the idea that every NPC can see what I did last winter in skyrim (troll sucking), the effect gets annoying after a while (means quickly lol)

Any chance to get a less obvious effect?

Would be cool if the NPCs could react to the "troll effect" and make some fun about it, after all I could have payed the healer instead ;D

Here some troll heal effect impressions:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, you have an odd glow on you Onryou! ?

I wonder where that came from? ?

Maybe visit a healer? ☺️

FUFUFU ?

1002649976_slstroll3.jpg.56d81935dc11c2c6993e213404c63f78.jpg

How can I troll.. errr... help you? ?

Our prices will blowj.. you away! ?

We have a special offer on troll fat this week ?

1937418167_slstroll2.jpg.7ca1f707fba657e6c6355559e1cba3d5.jpg

What should the Troll Cum effect heal after the regeneration of limbs?

It's always zero?

Also if your unlucky those effect add up quick ?

2134310085_SLStroll1.jpg.b0d4024ffaa4e41d5e81f89f05d05bd7.jpg

Hey. Not my fault if you go out and intentionally get your arms ripped off just so you have an excuse to go blow a troll :P

But yea. I can probably remove the sparkles. 

Thanks for great mod!

I think, Toll cost is great feature but increase too fast(turn on increasment by level) or too static(or off).

Of course low initial toll cost will prevent from extremely increased toll cost, but low level toll cost should be so low that player can ignore

I have two ideas to solve this problem(at least I think.... so will not be real problem):

1. using two variable will be simple and good solution

initial toll cost + (level * increasment per level)

2. toll cost based on amount of PC's gold with max, min toll cost setting

Also this solution have a adventage: (a.k.a rich tax maybe....)

makes waste gold when player have many gold(which can ignore license system) and prevent waste gold when no gold so let player have some essential license.

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's always zero?

It's actually 0.5 but the UI can't display fractions it seems. Guess I'll just bump it up to one just to make it clearer. 

11 minutes ago, lalabee said:

Thanks for great mod!

I think, Toll cost is great feature but increase too fast(turn on increasment by level) or too static(or off).

Of course low initial toll cost will prevent from extremely increased toll cost, but low level toll cost should be so low that player can ignore

I have two ideas to solve this problem(at least I think.... so will not be real problem):

1. using two variable will be simple and good solution

initial toll cost + (level * increasment per level)

2. toll cost based on amount of PC's gold with max, min toll cost setting

Also this solution have a adventage: (a.k.a rich tax maybe....)

makes waste gold when player have many gold(which can ignore license system) and prevent waste gold when no gold so let player have some essential license.

Given the amount of trouble I've had with the toll cost before I'm scared to look at it :O

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Toll costs only update when the door loads. Someone posted a fix a while back. I forgot to look at it.

100 is very high btw :eek:

I had done some testing around the updating of the toll cost, but I don't think I had proposed any fixes. Maybe checking the toll cost when the toll guards do the license forcegreet/scan for licences. licences weren't a thing until relatively recently and the function to update the toll cost isn't heavy enough to be a problem as part of that scan I think.

Or just update the cost when you activate the box itself before taking your money. Wouldn't help for trying to lie about being able to afford the toll if you wouldn't be able to afford the updated toll but can the previous one.

My current playthrough is 500g per level, basically I am forced to take the deals or sneak in/out, at least until I somehow become rich though I'm not sure how that's going to happen.

Also I have 0 hours grace period for leaving without paying so if I enter the sewers at all even by accident I can't go back into town safely if I had been seen by the guards.

Well first of all great mod, second my English is pity
(I hope you can understand what I mean).

I was thinking about whether you could add submissive / challenging dialogues
when they ask for the toll, when dealing with the enforcers and quartermaster. For example when the quartermaster tells you to talk to the man at the door (after buying the license) and spells out who you should talk to, instead of just answering "yes, I'm not an idiot" you could add a submissive dialogue like "Yes ... yes sir ... I understand ... I think" or, on the contrary, I answer in a defiant way for example "Yes, yes ... blah, blah, blah ... now lose yourself loser" (it sounds stupid but it's the only thing that was oursrie at the time lol). For enforcers, it would be something similar whether it is submissively accepting that they check your papers or on the contrary deny and insult you (ending up in a clean hand fight or something like that ... if you lose then you will take your papers and abuse you).

Now being submissive or challenging should generate advantages or disadvantages, maybe discounts on tolls or licenses if you are a submissive woman, contrary to being challenging where you can intimidate the toll collector, enforces or quartermaster so that you get things for free (from succeed).

On the other hand, maybe you can also add an option so that you can offer your body to male merchants to get discounts (you know for something they have boobs and vagina).

You could also remove the experience given by certain books with a text that says "the book is too complicated for your feminine mind"

You can also add buffs and defuffs for being submissive or challenging. As more damage to men (being very challenging) or not paying tolls or licenses (being very submissive ... obviously paying with your body occasionally). And finally, maybe add something related to Jarl's demands by becoming thane, like entertaining his soldiers, dogs or Jarl himself.

Well those are all the ideas I have hopefully understand and I repeat my English is not good.  Anyway great mod I wait for the new updates to come.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. There isn't a single trace for survival in the log at all. It's as if the esp isn't active at all. All I can suggest is re-download and reinstall. 

Search "sls_" (0 hits in 0 files)

There's a couple of things that look a little fishy in your log with:

1: 

Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

2: 

warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (65003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 75
    [SCO_UtilityQuest (65003EAC)].sco_utility.OnInit() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 60

I'd suggest reinstalling SKSE, and papyrusutil and make sure papyrusutil overwrites every other mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

Then try again and see what happens. 

That ended up fixing the issue for me, thank you for the help and the mod.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I understand. Followers are supposed to be able to equip a single armor item in each slot. If it's just that he didn't equip it after rape could you have taken the armor and given it back to him to equip it? I don't know what would cause an npc to not re-equip after sex. 

I think it's because I don't have an armor license that the armor Sexlab tried to re-equip was flagged as contraband...  That's what I assumed because I was able to get his armor back after buying the license . I can't be really sure why it happened , though :/

I just started a new Game with this, and as i was Setting my mods up the Autostart slaverun Feature Left me with a question. Slaverun has an autoprogression Feature itself, does this mod overwrite the Setting from Slaverun, and if yes does it manage the further Progression beyond Whiterun? Or do i have to activate the Slaverun Feature After Whiterun has fallen? Sorry my Mobile is ging crazy in Autocorrection. 

3 hours ago, mangalo said:

I think it's because I don't have an armor license that the armor Sexlab tried to re-equip was flagged as contraband...  That's what I assumed because I was able to get his armor back after buying the license . I can't be really sure why it happened , though

If you can be bothered reading back a week or two in the forum, you'll see the whole debate about how this functionality should work, and what Monoman decided, and why.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
11 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

Any ideas/solutions?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again? (lazy solution ;))

That actually worked. What.

Never mind. I'll take it. 

I did a lot of testing this morning, and occasionally I'd get a message saying "Blank loc" after the guard asked me if I wanted to equip some devices to reduce some of the bounty. I assume it's DD-related since every time it popped up, I didn't get the mandatory armbinder. Not sure if it can really be classified as a bug report, but I wondered if it meant anything to you. Picture below.

Spoiler

20190826100634_1.jpg.5b13c4811104421481955a80a1cd4cbf.jpg

13 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

That being said (and sorry everyone for multiposting here like this)...

From a non-graphical standpoint, doesnt SSE actually perform better than LE? Like, the whole reason I'm curious about using that version of the game even tho my LE set up is complete (yet expanding) is because I thought it would run better for gameplay. So, irregardless of this mod, isn't SSE the better of the 2 games simply because it can handle more than LE?

In the original theory it should have. But the release of SSE left all the exact bugs from LE in place, other than moving from a 32 to 64 there wasn't really anything done to the game. Once again Beth relied on modders to fix issues. Handling is perspective. Anyone who has been modding LE for all these years can produce a playable or simple screenshot sniper game of unbelievable quality. As we have all seen many times in vids or screenies. But most of us endured a lot of learning curve with LE.  If someone had never been a heavy Skyrim modder, or are just starting I would advise to go SSE, as out of the box you can see a more stable game, and now that the modding is more available and / or guided a bit more for conversion. But if anyone has been around LE for all this time I would still say it's pointless to move. All the best mods are still out of the zip LE, the game is far more stable when modded / patched by community work than Beth has ever released a game as. And for me, after all the years invested in modding and making LE work as a completely stable game for my amusement I am not going to put all the work into bringing an eyewash release of the exact same game up to what I want mod wise.  

But ultimately I have a bad taste and attitude toward Beth these days. I admit it. CC alone was not the issue, it's the way they implemented it, and forced updates to it that force an update on your games that destroy everything you put in it. Unless you go to lengths you should not have to avoiding the updates.  Plus in 10 years instead of releasing two other versions of eyecandy Skyrim, they could have actually produced new TES chapters, and a FO that was actually an FO game.  MY RANT complete. ;) 

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'll investigate when I've more time. 

No worries, you got a lot going on. I did some more massive testing in game. Indeed it seems the only items not actually excluding in my setup are anything living in a merge patch IE Legendary Armors where a bunch of mods are already dumped into one even before merging. Or as the case was with Bikini Maidens, something merged prior doesn't work in a merge. I used to understand the fancy reason, but of late it eludes me.    Anything I ve crafted not in a merge is exempted. Wet and Cold items behave just like the Create Items Cloaks. But since both of those draw on Frostfall family patches I am sure the issue lies in there. I am just not of a mood to dig to deep over it. Simple rule of thumb for me until / if we figure it out. User End problem. Merged and Frostfall reliant source items are not eligible for exemption. Not game breaking issue, since once licensed any of those items are working perfectly under the wear / keep check.