6 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

Since you're not answering, i take it there's no Special edition version of this mod?

Sorry. I'm not answering because I don't really know the answer. 

To my knowledge, there isn't a SE version though it is something I want to try. I've just got a lot going on atm. 

40 minutes ago, meyi said:

I put an NPC in crosshairs and go into Mod management for SLS under Licenses and the NPC's name is greyed out. Are there only certain NPCs that can be added? How does this work?

The Npc must be a member of PotentialFollowerFaction. 

(must be a follower basically. But super custom followers the likes on Inigo probably don't use this vanilla faction and so won't work)

I had some trouble with the level based tolls, and they don't seem to get updated often enough. 

The toll cost seems to be only recalculated in OnLoad of the toll gate, Is there any particular reason for this? Because it seems to me to be more reliable to calculate it as needed, by doing it in OnActivate of the toll box.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry. I'm not answering because I don't really know the answer. 

To my knowledge, there isn't a SE version though it is something I want to try. I've just got a lot going on atm. 

You should definetly make a version for SE.

I just switched to SE today and the difference in stability is huge. It's supposted to be better with mods, and uses 64bit instead of 32bit. It also let's you use more ram while playing.

2 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

I just switched to SE today and the difference in stability is huge. It's supposted to be better with mods, and uses 64bit instead of 32bit. It also let's you use more ram while playing.

100% second this.

All mods really need to move to SSE, not just because the stability is 1000% better but because LE and Oldrim are no longer sold. It will eventually be impossible for users to get Oldrim and all work put into it will one day become completely impossible to revive. If mod authors don't make the switch while they're still motivated and working on their projects it may never happen.

The base of mods now working with SSE is good enough now for the argument to be made that it's just better overall.

Some issues I've had so far:

• In the kennel, sometimes I get the notification that player is getting mounted, but nothing happens
  • When having sex with huskies or guard dogs (I use SexLab More Creatures) and when the dog orgasm, I get a debug window saying it does not recognise this creature and ask me how big it is to determine cum load size. Even when setting it to something, the window will still appear the next time the player has sex with this type of creature. (I guess when an option is chosen, it should save it for the futur like the sluttiness window in milk addict)
  • huskies and guard dogs have the option to be fondled when sneak-activating them, but the dialogue does not appear when fondled, and so nothing happens.

Your mode is very imaginative and mostly well-written without conflict. However, the problem of curse after getting a bikini license, even if I wear a bikini defense, continues to make me sad. I wonder if this curse doesn't work when you wear a bikini armor sprinkled in survival mode. 

Another suggestion is that we wonder if we can create an option to limit the armor users can carry.

It is possible to limit the number of rock-pik and arrowheads in Skywick, which would be applied to the defense zone. Since the standard armor is big and heavy, my character will be hard to carry more than two sets.

In cases like bikinibra, you can carry a lot more, so if you can set it up, it will be the only advantage of bikini defense. As the two defense zones can already be distinguished in Survival Mode, I hope you think about this proposal if you like it.

Because of this mode, I am playing games very happily these days. Thank you.

5 hours ago, screamooo said:

Your mode is very imaginative and mostly well-written without conflict. However, the problem of curse after getting a bikini license, even if I wear a bikini defense, continues to make me sad. I wonder if this curse doesn't work when you wear a bikini armor sprinkled in survival mode. 

Another suggestion is that we wonder if we can create an option to limit the armor users can carry.

It is possible to limit the number of rock-pik and arrowheads in Skywick, which would be applied to the defense zone. Since the standard armor is big and heavy, my character will be hard to carry more than two sets.

In cases like bikinibra, you can carry a lot more, so if you can set it up, it will be the only advantage of bikini defense. As the two defense zones can already be distinguished in Survival Mode, I hope you think about this proposal if you like it.

Because of this mode, I am playing games very happily these days. Thank you.

You want to limit the amount of armor you can carry? Install a mod that decreases your carry weight or make a mod that does it yourself. I totally agree that carrying around 3 sets of armor shouldn't be possible. It's far from realistic which is why Requiem (hardcore/immersion overhaul mod) comes with a much lower carry weight and also lowers the weight of equipped armor.

I think the advantage of Bikini Armor was meant to be a cheaper license, making it the "poor woman's choice". I didn't fully understand the last part but if you can carry more with it, I think it's a nice side effect and another reason to wear it. In other words, bikini armor should be lighter than standard armor, but I haven't played with it yet so I don't know if it is.

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Quick question: Where do I get compass and maps? 

Belathor doesn't seem to sell em (just started new game, so maybe it takes awhile for the hot new toy to show up in stores before winter solstice?) 

:)

You have to make a merged patch in tes5edit otherwise unless its the lowest on the loadorder you wont see it in the shops.

18 hours ago, Targultoon said:

I had some trouble with the level based tolls, and they don't seem to get updated often enough. 

The toll cost seems to be only recalculated in OnLoad of the toll gate, Is there any particular reason for this? Because it seems to me to be more reliable to calculate it as needed, by doing it in OnActivate of the toll box.

It's done onload because of the slaverun factor. Any jobs you do need to be deducted from the toll cost. So it needs to be done before talking to the toll collectors. 

I don't think it's a big deal tbh. 

16 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

13 hours ago, Awoooooo said:

100% second this.

All mods really need to move to SSE, not just because the stability is 1000% better but because LE and Oldrim are no longer sold. It will eventually be impossible for users to get Oldrim and all work put into it will one day become completely impossible to revive. If mod authors don't make the switch while they're still motivated and working on their projects it may never happen.

The base of mods now working with SSE is good enough now for the argument to be made that it's just better overall.

Stability isn't much of a problem for me. I'm just too lazy to move my 1600+ mods over to SE basically. 

13 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

but I'm curious to know exactly, what is considered "armor" by the license? Do backpacks and even boots count?

Everything you wear is considered an armor in Skyrim and armors are sub-divided into clothes, light armor and heavy armor. These are the three 'classes' of armor that skyrim uses. If you arrange your inventory by class it will separate out clothes from light armor and heavy armor. For bikini armor versus armor you'll just have to eyeball it. Bikini armor can be light or heavy. It just needs the bikini keyword. 

Clothes is a little more complex because a lot of things that aren't technically clothes are added by mods as clothes. Like backpacks you mention. So these would actually come under the clothes licence. Clothes are further complicated by the magic licence. There's a formlist you can add armors to so that the mod will ignore them from the licence system. There's currently no way to add them though except via TesEdit/CK. 

12 hours ago, Antaufein said:

Some issues I've had so far:

• In the kennel, sometimes I get the notification that player is getting mounted, but nothing happens
  • When having sex with huskies or guard dogs (I use SexLab More Creatures) and when the dog orgasm, I get a debug window saying it does not recognise this creature and ask me how big it is to determine cum load size. Even when setting it to something, the window will still appear the next time the player has sex with this type of creature. (I guess when an option is chosen, it should save it for the futur like the sluttiness window in milk addict)
  • huskies and guard dogs have the option to be fondled when sneak-activating them, but the dialogue does not appear when fondled, and so nothing happens.

I'll look at this when I've time. In general the dialogue options rely on

1. The animations being available. 

2. For 3p/4p options - both animations and extra creatures in the area.

There might be some kind of fringe case with dogs/huskies. I think wolves/dogs don't use the same animations. Might be some race issue.

11 hours ago, screamooo said:

I use requiem to limit my carry weight. But requiem does a lot more than just limit carry weight so it probably isn't for everyone. I'm sure there must be a simple carry weight mod out there somewhere. 

Or even 'Player.Modav CarryWeight -150' in the console would do it. 

But at least with requiem when I put points into stamina on level up it increases my carry weight so I have some way to increase it. 

3 hours ago, Risamei said:

You have to make a merged patch in tes5edit otherwise unless its the lowest on the loadorder you wont see it in the shops.

When I've time I might see if I could create a little tutorial for it. 

Btw I have noticed a small bug. If I'm not around at least someone else will know. 

When getting your licence renewed and you're getting the same duration licence again. The system won't pick up that you've bought a licence. For now, all you need to do is drop the licence from your inventory and pick it up again and the system will pick up on it. 

Only mods i want that haven't been ported to Special edition are Radiant prostituton and this mod.

And when i played on Oldrim with just 80 mods, i always had crashes because oldrim had a memory cap, and now i am running 120 mods (many that are big overhaul mods) with no problems and no lag. Just consider it ?

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's done onload because of the slaverun factor. Any jobs you do need to be deducted from the toll cost. So it needs to be done before talking to the toll collectors. 

I don't think it's a big deal tbh. 

I looked at it myself, and refactored the code a bit to first of all be a bit cleaner (IMO), and make both the slaverun job factor and OnActivate work.

What I did is add a new global _SLS_TollJobReductionFactor, and in the SLS_Utility script I added two auxiliary functions CalculateToll and GetReducedToll. CalculateToll() calculates the base toll with the level modifier and the slaverun modifier, and GetReducedToll() returns the toll to be paid. 

This also fixes what I think is a bug in this line:

_SLS_TollCost.SetValueInt(_SLS_TollCost.GetValueInt() - Math.Floor(_SLS_TollCost.GetValueInt() / Menu.SlaverunJobFactor))

Which I think is supposed to hit 0 after doing all the jobs, but it doesn't in this formula as I see it (Although I haven't actually looked at it in-game).

I marked all edited code and code I commented if you want to look at it yourself

Edit: The plugin didn't save and the property I added to the ledger didn't work, so I added a fixed plugin

SexLab Survival edited.zip

SL Survival.esp

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Stability isn't much of a problem for me. I'm just too lazy to move my 1600+ mods over to SE basically. 

Would you be willing to show your modlist and load order? Might come in handy. I'm in the 470 mods region on SE and experiencing all kinds of whacky bugs. It's hard to tell with Sexlab content what might be badly installed or prioritised though vs what might be conflicts due to so many mods having overlapping content or goals here. I have a bug with my games where chastity belts don't actually prevent rapes that I've been trying to bust for a while and I just can't seem to find the issue. Don't get me started on matchmaking or rape firing during speech with NPCs that then death spirals into overlapping bugs when witness NPCs interrupt the rape and so on and on.

Eventually I'll figure it all out and what is and isn't normal behaviour that I just need to put up with but having highly experienced people share their fully functioning loadlists would probably help a lot even if it's LE vs SE.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, Corsayr said:

Quick question: Where do I get compass and maps? 

Belathor doesn't seem to sell em (just started new game, so maybe it takes awhile for the hot new toy to show up in stores before winter solstice?) 

If they're not showing up for you, a simple but clunky way to do it is to use the console to add the item to the merchant.  It goes into his own inventory rather than the merchant chest, but he'll still sell it to you.  It's only cheating if you think the availability should be really limited, but I don't think that was the mod's intent for that item.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, Monoman1 said:

The Npc must be a member of PotentialFollowerFaction. 

(must be a follower basically. But super custom followers the likes on Inigo probably don't use this vanilla faction and so won't work)

Well for example I walk over to Jenassa in The Drunken Huntsmen and target with crosshairs. Tried going through the MCM under Licenses and it's greyed out.

Then I hired Jenassa, did the same thing and still greyed out. Is there something I'm missing? Jenassa is a normal hirable NPC.

12 minutes ago, meyi said:

Well for example I walk over to Jenassa in The Drunken Huntsmen and target with crosshairs. Tried going through the MCM under Licenses and it's greyed out.

Then I hired Jenassa, did the same thing and still greyed out. Is there something I'm missing? Jenassa is a normal hirable NPC.

i belive that hired followers don't work (the ones that you pay them to follow you), I'm not sure, what I did was finish the letter quest in riverwood so that I could use Sven as a follower, once I finished the quest i made sure that the dialog to recriut him appeared, didn't recruit him, then did the target and adding in mmc, once an enforcer greetme and send me to whiterun, sven was asigned to me.

Maybe works once you are able to recruit them when completing their quests like in vanilla.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, Awoooooo said:

100% second this.

It's on steam. Steam has games from before 2001. A game released in 2011 isn't going anywhere. Don't just make up stuff just to harass a modder to make something for SE :/

If they want to do it, they'll do it. Otherwise, shh.

@Monoman1

What kind of patch/how do I get a patch to work with the bikini armor distributor?

Just got around to trying this mod. Very entertaining, and so far no major problems. Great mod!

Now I do have one small problem though, which is only a problem because I use a carryweight mod that reduces carryweights to about 100. This makes mods that add backpacks much more  important. The problem is all mods that add backpacks make them work by giving them an enchantment that buffs carryweight. That means if you don't have a magic license you can't put on a backpack or sell one to a vendor.  

10 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

글쎄, 나는 Skyrim SE를 나 자신에게 이식 할 수 있었다.

파일을 업로드하려면 파일을 줄 수 있지만 아직 테스트하지는 않았습니다. 나는 노크 기능 작동, 라이센스, 유료 시스템은 지금까지 어떤 버그도 발견하지 못했다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

Can you upload it please? I really want to play this mod in SE.

19 hours ago, Targultoon said:

I marked all edited code and code I commented if you want to look at it yourself

I'll take a look when I can. 

16 hours ago, Awoooooo said:

Would you be willing to show your modlist and load order?

I don't think it'd be that helpful tbh. It wouldn't be clear what's turned off or what's merged. 

Best advice I can offer is to just install one mod at a time and understand how it acts and reacts before installing another. 

Sometimes though you've just got to tolerate things when they aren't perfect. 

15 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Well nevermind, i managed to port it Skyrim SE myself.

I could give you the file if you want to upload it, but i haven't tested it too much yet. I know the simply knock feature works, licenses, toll system, haven't found any bugs so far.

Sure, just post it. But just a heads up that I will probably, eventually do a SE version myself. 

9 hours ago, meyi said:

She's a hireling. Uses completely different scripts to normal followers. Hirelings you usually have to pay for. Followers, you just ask them to follow (which is stupid. Which is another reason why I like DF)

Basically, if both options are greyed out then the actor isn't in the right faction. There are a ton of follower mods on the nexus. 

9 hours ago, Yuuen said:

What kind of patch/how do I get a patch to work with the bikini armor distributor?

Same as the compass. TesEdit merged patch. 

High level:

1. Load your entire load order in TesEdit and wait for it to finish loading. 

2. Right click on any mod. Other -> Create merged patch. Select yes. Name it 'Tes5EditMerged'. Don't add '.esp'. (I think Loot will recognise the name Tes5EditMerged.esp and sort it automatically). Hit ok. Wait for it to finish processing. Should only take 10 seconds give or take. 

3. This step is only if you use a bash patch as well! -> Scroll down to and expand Tes5EditMerged.esp. Remove any category that begins with 'Leveled'. Right click on the category and select remove. This will leave leveled lists to Bash. 

4. Save and exit by closing tesedit and leave the check mark ticked next to Tes5EditMerged. Untick the checkbox if something went wrong and you want to start over. 

5. Sort your load order. Generally the merged patch should go at the very end of your load order. There are some exceptions though. 'Requiem for the indifferent' is one. But generally its:

Everything else. 

Bashed patch (if you use one)

Tes5EditMerged.esp

Requiem For The Indifferent.esp (if you use Requiem)

9 hours ago, firebinder said:

Now I do have one small problem though, which is only a problem because I use a carryweight mod that reduces carryweights to about 100. This makes mods that add backpacks much more  important. The problem is all mods that add backpacks make them work by giving them an enchantment that buffs carryweight. That means if you don't have a magic license you can't put on a backpack or sell one to a vendor.

You can add the backpacks to the licence exception lists. At the moment this needs to be done in TesEdit/CK. 

_SLS_LicExceptionsArmor

_SLS_LicExceptionsWeapon

Backpacks are armor so should go into the armor list.