18 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

@Monoman1 the newest version i updated to recently is working really well for me. Just curious though, how can I add armors like the "Tembtra Armor" or the "Merta Assassin/Black Rose" as bikini's? I would imagine those should be, hypothetically, considered bikini's, or lewd enough in their own right... Is it possible from the users end to add armors to that bill?

Read the second pinned post about adding the keywords to bikini armors, follow the same steps for black rose etc.  It's what I did.

omgz! ?

the new amputation feature is crazy(scary):

just started a new game (LAL shipwreck) and shortly after that my poor PC got attacked by some SIC wolfes + run dragonborn run = PC lost a hand and a feet in the first 15min.

Crawled to dawnstar to get somewhere where I could find a healer, but the enforcers caught my PC and send her to enfo HQ (not all that bad, no money anymore but at least close to a healer xD)

I have to play way more carefully now! ?

Monoman1 changed my game style again ?

EDIT:

lost some limbs to guard whippings (while naked), even with base damage set to 10 and effective weapon types to "two-handed"

Zazwhip has a base damage of 1 and is an "one-handed" weapon.

I will rise the base damage and see if that helps,

maybe the perks/skills of NPC's that effect weapons damage get recognized by SLS instead of the weapon base damage?

It seems by default the amputation feature is turned on, even when amputator framework is not installed. At least that's what I think, because after the latest combat I cannot equip anything to my right hand. But to switch it off in MCM, I need to first install the framework, which is weird. It would probably break my animation limit, and I really find the whole amputation thing disgusting. Is there a way to switch it off via console or anythinh without having to install the framework?

40 minutes ago, Brommer said:

It seems by default the amputation feature is turned on, even when amputator framework is not installed. At least that's what I think, because after the latest combat I cannot equip anything to my right hand. But to switch it off in MCM, I need to first install the framework, which is weird. It would probably break my animation limit, and I really find the whole amputation thing disgusting. Is there a way to switch it off via console or anythinh without having to install the framework?

Sorry about that.

StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest

StopQuest _SLS_AmputationQuest

Should solve it. 

Reiterating Raptor's post #2010: Does this work in SE or is there another SE version?

Asking because Devious Adventures Alpha SE is listing "Sexlab Survival SE" as a soft requirement yet I can't actually find an uploaded SE version. Apologies if this has been answered, huge thread, did try looking.

i am using your bikini armor keyword patch, i rebuild the list but it doesnt matter if i wear bikini armor or normal armor, the bikini curse has the same effect. So stamina getting drained no matter what i wear, except when i am naked. Am i missing something? Love your mod btw, cant play without it :)

Edit: I had the load order wrong, put the armor after survival and now it works, as you said in your sticky :p

Been testing a little. The new amputation system looks good but... Its doesnt make gameplay more difficult (which is funny). Im sure every munchkin would just exploite "invulnerability" and sweep every dungeon for treasure chests=) It might be a good idea to add some outcomes to "equipping gag" scenario (simple slavery, robbery, alien abduction, whatever).

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

lost some limbs to guard whippings (while naked), even with base damage set to 10 and effective weapon types to "two-handed"

Zazwhip has a base damage of 1 and is an "one-handed" weapon.

I will rise the base damage and see if that helps,

maybe the perks/skills of NPC's that effect weapons damage get recognized by SLS instead of the weapon base damage?

Are you sure it was a zaz whip? Can you check the npcs inventory with either the mfg console or showinventory or maybe openactorcontainer 1
According to the wiki it's on the base damage stat of the weapon. Shouldn't add additional damage done via perks. 
What race was the character whipping you? If they were a non playable race then they'd probably count as an animal then when they do their stupid whip spin attack where they hit you with both the whip and their fist it would count as an unarmed attack and the mod would instead use their health to determine if it should rip your arm off. Seems unlikely they would be an unplayable race though. 

Actually now that I think about it sanguine is a possible problem with this method. For now, if you're about to get whipped by sanguine crank up the health threshold as high as it goes. I'll have to think of something. 

Can npcs power attack without stamina? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to add a massive stamina debuff to these whip items to stop them doing that ridiculous spin attack shit. 

4 hours ago, letterman said:

I'm still not getting clothes when I beg for clothes. In fact, now I keep getting gold when I beg for clothes? For some reason?

Can I get your settings for 'Client must orgasm' and if you use SLSO and then a complete example of a begging gone wrong with info on

1. What you wanted.

2. What the npc wanted.

3. every line of dialogue of the 'get your reward' dialogue. (pain in the ass I know but I think it might help)

4. what you're actually given.

1 hour ago, voberon said:

Been testing a little. The new amputation system looks good but... Its doesnt make gameplay more difficult (which is funny). Im sure every munchkin would just exploite "invulnerability" and sweep every dungeon for treasure chests=) It might be a good idea to add some outcomes to "equipping gag" scenario (simple slavery, robbery, alien abduction, whatever).

True enough. I had to rush out the update a bit because of the magic licence bug. Slavery might be a bit harsh but there does need to be something. Constant pestering for sex by hostile npcs and/or equipping devices or something. And mining/opening chests/picking locks/picking pockets needs to be prevented when armless. Not sure whether to do that in the framework or in survival. Probably survival. If I add an option to disable a limb because of 'injury' instead of dismemberment then at least the functions will still be in survival to handle it. 

19 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Somebody suggested it was equipping an invisible weapon to block further equippage or something?

If all it does it un-equip things, then there is no conflict, as that's all SLD does too.

I believe that was a user with a perk overhaul mod that equipped an invisible weapon to do more damage when using fists (i would have thought there's a better way but whatever)

Nothing actually to do with survival. 

Finally, random question at everyone. 

1. Should the player be allowed to use clothes with a bikini licence? As a (battle) mage character I find myself using both robes for the magicka regen and bikini armor. Feels like cheating a bit. 

2. (Not sure if this is possible) Should there be a bikini armor experience modifier. Increase bikini armor rating the longer you wear bikini armors. Decrease normal armor armor rating the more you wear bikini armor. Gives you an incentive when you can finally afford that full armor licence to just stick with your bikini. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure it was a zaz whip? Can you check the npcs inventory with either the mfg console or showinventory or maybe openactorcontainer 1
According to the wiki it's on the base damage stat of the weapon. Shouldn't add additional damage done via perks. 
What race was the character whipping you? If they were a non playable race then they'd probably count as an animal then when they do their stupid whip spin attack where they hit you with both the whip and their fist it would count as an unarmed attack and the mod would instead use their health to determine if it should rip your arm off. Seems unlikely they would be an unplayable race though. 

Actually now that I think about it sanguine is a possible problem with this method. For now, if you're about to get whipped by sanguine crank up the health threshold as high as it goes. I'll have to think of something. 

Can npcs power attack without stamina? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to add a massive stamina debuff to these whip items to stop them doing that ridiculous spin attack shit. 

Was an attack from a Windhelm guard via GoM (for being naked): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6312-guards-of-morality/

It's definitively the zaz whip (guess the zbf punishment cane, need to check), same as SD+, Petproject, NDUN and POP uses (the one without inventory picture) => I'm scared now ?

Base Damage is 1, but your right with the "stupid whip spin attack", because the Guard had to hit my poor PC alot to cause that damage

(also: my PC was lvl 2 and the guard might be deleveled by run dragonborn run)

Also the guard got recognized by DEC, that means it's a playable race (or it would be shown in the console) => nord male guard

and your right with the stamina, no power attack without it from PC/NPC/creature

my setting was min 110 hp and 100% chance without armor if hit with 2hand weapons

but with all those debuffs I guess the PC base HP was already below 80 HP ?

the guard didn't do much damage tho, never got the low HP warning and usually you can just "ignore" them

NO MORE! RUUUN! ?‍♀️?️

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

t's definitively the zaz whip (guess the zbf punishment cane, need to check), same as SD+, Petproject, NDUN and POP uses (the one without inventory picture) => I'm scared now

Checked there and SD doesn't use a zaz whip. It has it's own. Is uses the same model so it looks the same. But it's stat is 2 anyway so that shouldn't be a problem. 

But keep in mind that there may be other mods in your load order that increase the base stat damage. Requiems patcher does this. So if you were to look at the base mod whip damage stat in TesEdit then everything would look fine but if you check your entire load order you might find something overriding it with a higher damage stat. 

If you can give yourself the whip that did it then it's displayed damage in game should be the stat that's used. You'll probably have to showinventory, player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

my setting was min 110 hp and 100% chance without armor if hit with 2hand weapons

but with all those debuffs I guess the PC base HP was already below 80 HP

The health threshold setting is for the enemy attacking you. Not the PC. It's supposed to stop small animals which typically don't have a lot of health from ripping your arms off (skeevers etc)

Base Damage is 1, but your right with the "stupid whip spin attack", because the Guard had to hit my poor PC alot to cause that damage

(also: my PC was lvl 2 and the guard might be deleveled by run dragonborn run)

Also the guard got recognized by DEC, that means it's a playable race (or it would be shown in the console) => nord male guard

So with the above taken into account I still don't know how the guard managed to dismember you. If he's a playable race then only weapon damage should count not unarmed fist damage. 

To my shame I have no Combat Overhaul installed

What changes combat related effects on NPC, in this case Guards

> Enhanced Enemy AI Reborn by ERSO (makes NPC/creatures block more and run for cover is attacked with ranged weapons, they try to surround the PC, fall back if HP low)

> Deadly Wenches (only females, a deadly wench attack can be seen if the whip does elemental damage or paralyse, not the case here)

> SDcages (no effect on Guards)

> Run Dragonborn Run (randomizes lvl caps for NPC)

> POP whip punishments do real damage, but only if POP is running

> SD whip punishment does real damage

> honeypopcorn and SIC spawned NPC/creatures do mod related damage, but only the ones that get spawn by those

The Guards do no/extrem low damage, still they are able to whip the limbs from the PC

Skyrim difficulty setting: Expert

My LO (armor/replacer testing and racemenu overlays mainly):

Spoiler

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  KameleonArmor.esm
* 07  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 08  ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
* 09  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 0A  Heels Sound.esm
* 0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 0F  Amputator.esm
* 10  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 11  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 14  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 15  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version No]
* 16  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* 17  SkyUI.esp
* 18  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 19  UIExtensions.esp
* 1A  RaceMenu.esp
* 1B  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1C  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
* 1D  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 1E  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1F  FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
* 20  VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* 21  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 22  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 23  iHUD.esp
* 24  Sexy Armor Package.esp
* 25  CISCore.esp
* 26  SexyVanillaArmorCIS.esp
* 27  BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
* 28  BD UUNP Dawnguard armor and cloth replacer.esp
* 29  BD-UUNP Dragonborn armor clothes replacer.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* ++  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* 2A  Luxury Collection.esp
* 2B  KameleonArmor.esp
* 2C  non-devious devices.esp
* 2D  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 2E  Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
* 2F  Ballet Boots.esp
* 30  Knee_Boots.esp
* 31  Shiny Catsuits.esp
* 32  NIER 2B Set by Team TAL.esp
* 33  Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
* 34  Bikini Revival - Full Package.esp
* 35  SpikeBallOutfit.esp
* 36  UUNPBlackCorset.esp
* 37  SkinSuits.esp
* 38  Bob's Boots SevenBase.esp
* 39  Neo's Selene.esp
* 3A  Witch Of The Wild.esp
* 3B  GRIM ZeroTwo.esp
* 3C  BDOR Night Cat by Team TAL.esp
* 3D  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* 3E  GRIM Zero Suit Samus.esp
* 3F  SYS-XIA by_relanshiliure.esp
* 40  44bikini.esp
* 41  UNP Royal Hunting.esp
* 42  [Melodic] WL Stockings.esp
* 43  [Melodic] Novarien Outfit.esp
* 44  [Melodic] Emma Frost.esp
* 45  [Melodic] Heavy Metal Princess.esp
* 46  [Melodic] Zero Suit Samus.esp
* 47  H2135ModernSeries2.esp
* 48  H2135ModernSeries3.esp
* 49  Nini Stuff 3.0.esp
* 4A  UUNP Devious Dagger 1023.esp
* 4B  UUNP Gladiator Heels.esp
* 4C  LeatherSlitDress.esp
* 4D  UUNP Zara Dress.esp
* 4E  [Dint] BDO_Sor_Lumic.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 4F  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 50  FalmerBikini.esp
* 51  BoundIncorporealShield.esp
* 52  BoundWeaponEnchantment_40.esp
* 53  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 54  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* 55  akornoMicroHunters.esp
* 56  TOE Collection - AIO.esp
* 57  dwbes.esp
* 58  Jewelry limiter.esp
* 59  QuickLight.esp
* 5A  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 5B  Wolf Skin Bedrolls for spooning.esp
* 5C  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 5D  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 5E  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 5F  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* 60  Honeypopcorn Skyrim Overhaul.esp
* 61  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 62  Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp
* 63  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 64  GhostGun.esp
* 65  Jennifer.esp
* 66  fantasystylefollowers.esp
* 67  More Followers Please.esp
* 68  Immersive Followers Botoxed.esp
* 69  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
* 6A  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 6B  KS Hairdo's.esp
* 6C  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
* 6D  [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
* 6E  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* 6F  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
* ++  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
* 70  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
* 71  NewMikanEyes.esp
* 72  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 73  Feminine Females.esp
* 74  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 75  Forgotten Wenches.esp
* 76  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* 77  01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
* 78  SleepTight.esp
* 79  TKDodge.esp
* 7A  FNIS.esp
* 7B  FNISspells.esp
* 7C  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 7D  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 7E  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 7F  Judgment Wenches.esp
* 80  Judgment Wenches -Immersive Creatures Patch-.esp
* 81  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 82  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* ++  sic_spawnFIX.esp
* 83  BDIC.esp
* 84  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.50]
* 85  RunDBRun.esp
* ++  EZonesRedone LE.esp
* 86  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
* 87  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 88  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 89  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 8A  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 8B  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 8C  CobaltAnimations.esp
* 8D  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 8E  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 8F  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
* 90  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 91  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 92  SOS_Ho.esp
* 93  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 94  SOS - ERF Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
* 95  HDTSextoys.esp
* 96  SexLabTools.esp
* 97  SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
* 98  SexLab Pheromones.esp
* 99  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* 9A  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* 9B  iNeed.esp
* 9C  iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
* 9D  SimplyKnock.esp
* 9E  SimpleBathing.esp
* 9F  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* A0  SlaveTats.esp
* A1  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* A2  RapeTattoos.esp
* A3  FadeTattoos.esp
* A4  DW.esp
* A5  itgrows.esp
* A6  Apropos2.esp
* A7  WetFunction.esp
* A8  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* A9  Spank That Ass.esp
* AA  guardsOfMorality.esp
* AB  dcc-dm2.esp
* AC  PetCollar.esp
* AD  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* AE  C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor.esp
* AF  C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors UUNP.esp
* B0  C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* B1  EstrusChaurus.esp
* B2  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
* B3  EstrusSpider.esp
* B4  EstrusDwemer.esp
* B5  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* B6  SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
* B7  SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
* ++  SkyrimChainBeastsITW.esp
* B8  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
* ++  Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
* B9  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* BA  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* BB  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.]
* BC  Devious Lore.esp
* BD  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.04]
* BE  DF - Minimum Contract.esp
* BF  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* C0  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* C1  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* C2  SD Addons.esp
* C3  SD Patches.esp  [Version No.]
* C4  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
* C5  SL Survival.esp
* C6  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
* C7  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* C8  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* C9  SimpleOutfitManager.esp
* CA  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* CB  GagSFX.esp
* CC  bwitch.esp
* CD  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* CE  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* CF  DeviousTraining.esp
* D0  gagsizeplugin.esp
* D1  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* D2  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
* D3  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
* D4  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* D5  alternativeCityAccess_1.2.esp
* D6  ETaC - Complete.esp
* D7  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* D8  XPMSE.esp
* D9  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* DA  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* DB  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* DC  ETaC - Complete ELFX Patch.esp
* DD  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* DE  Purity.esp
* ++  AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
* DF  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* E0  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* E1  PetProject.esp
* E2  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* E3  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* E4  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* E5  SimpleSlavery.esp
* E6  DeviousAdventures.esp
* E7  Botox.esp
* E8  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E9  PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
* EA  Moolgogi Valerica.esp
* EB  PAN_Serana.esp
* EC  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
[/spoiler]

My SLS settings:

Spoiler

1996144230_SLSsetting.jpg.3e25b5e88b33598d1494e1ec3f46ad0d.jpg

The Guards:

> male, lvl 200 (!)

> female, lvl 20

both do minimal damage, but both are able to rip limps apart

Effects on Guards and zbf Punishment Cane via console, attack via GoM:

Spoiler

zbf Punishment Cane:

1156912204_guardeffect01.jpg.2e4451bed683c16c2e53597c75aa43ef.jpg

GoM Speed effect

1825894634_guardeffect02.jpg.52ccd5f0d2e74bf26fdceafe729d857a.jpg

1690907423_guardeffect03.jpg.f7f283644500405bfff8087399c69d98.jpg

Base Skills:

1108461565_guardeffect04.jpg.95ab442e896ec1c0e11e48f605c8794a.jpg

zbf Punishment Cane in the hands of a lvl 200 Guard

1963002925_guardeffect05.jpg.9ec6c6769f55672e6f36b6d3c415c149.jpg

the zbf Punishment Cane  in the guard inventory:

Spoiler

929663926_zbfPC01.jpg.aba13515b90ebca7f5b04167420be10e.jpg

all whips and canes I could find with base damage

Spoiler

1297702505_zbfPC02.jpg.fff0f60029df21355ea6ab6f53e72daa.jpg

LVL 200 Guard xD

Spoiler

360625361_lvl200.jpg.962c1a7182e38f2bfb6275bb87460836.jpg

the guards do not enough damage for iHUD to show the HP bar

close to no limbs left ^^

PC is not crawling, because I loaded the game and it seems if crawling already and than saving and reloading prevents amputator framework to reload the crawl animation

crawling worked fine if I didn't reload in between

no unarmed attacks this time because they use their shields

Spoiler

1447089056_zerodamagebutnolimbs.jpg.85980040b23164a7cbf473b2492d498a.jpg

Maybe some mod rises the chance for power attacks or they just have so much stamina that they can do a lot of those?

If I understand it right they only need to do a power attack to amputate and damage doesn't matter as long as it is over the HP threshold in the SLS settings?

Well the lvl 200 guard has enough stamina for endless power attacks, the lvl 20 guard was out of breath after the first hits ^^ (that was enough to rip another limb part away)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I still can't see why though. 

Weapon stats look fine. The guard is a playable race. 

I'm about to post a small update with an additional check. Lets see if that solves anything. 

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

PC is not crawling, because I loaded the game and it seems if crawling already and than saving and reloading prevents amputator framework to reload the crawl animation

Can't seem to recreate this problem either. Crawling anims are restored on game load for me. Maybe next time take note of what limbs are dismembered. Or just post a screenshot of your character so I can tell myself. 

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

not sure if I get it right:

do the bikini armors only drop/get traded after obtaining a bikini armor licence?

or did I just set the chances too low?

(yes I have build the SLS bikini distribution list (after LAL) =D)

Did you rebuild your merged patch? Something else is probably overriding the container contents. Also remember that the traders will need time to reset their inventories. 

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you rebuild your merged patch? Something else is probably overriding the container contents. Also remember that the traders will need time to reset their inventories. 

guess too early in this game

that's what got merged from SLS

LVLI
  1F0665B8 _SLS_BikiniArmorsEntryPointChest
  1F0665B9 _SLS_BikiniArmorsEntryPointChestOrnate
  1F0665B6 _SLS_BikiniArmorsEntryPointVendorCity
  1F066B28 _SLS_BikiniArmorsEntryPointVendorKhajiit
  1F066B27 _SLS_BikiniArmorsEntryPointVendorTown

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Quick question: Where do I get compass and maps? 

Belathor doesn't seem to sell em (just started new game, so maybe it takes awhile for the hot new toy to show up in stores before winter solstice?) 

:)

I found them randomly on all vanilla "allround" merchants

even the Kajiit traders have them from time to time

16 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Quick question: Where do I get compass and maps? 

Belathor doesn't seem to sell em (just started new game, so maybe it takes awhile for the hot new toy to show up in stores before winter solstice?) 

:)

They can be found in general stores + khajiit traders. If it's a new game then they should show up immediately. You can be unlucky and find a merchant has none. But if two or three don't have them I'd start to suspect that your merged patch wasn't working or something was overriding it. 

You can check this yourself by loading your complete load order in TesEdit and check the container records in survival. It's changes should 'make it through' to the winning override (Your merged patch presumably).