2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

When PC is sent to kennel for the night (in my case for using skooma after being warned), if PC stays on stairs none of the creatures approach. Other than RP, is there a reason to descend the stairs? Maybe gate can be at bottom of stairs forcing PC to be vulnerable.

As far as I know, the creatures never attack you and rape you. The only time you get creature sex is when you sleep.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, Herowynne said:

As far as I know, the creatures never attack you and rape you. The only time you get creature sex is when you sleep.

talking about the kennel I went downstairs with one of my characters. She was never raped by one of the creatures, but she was constantly raped by the guy at the entrance every time she tried to sleep.

@skyaxe

I do like Public Whore that is a pretty good prostitution mod that is forced imo.

Finally got to Solstheim again in my current playthrough, and I must say, I really miss the SLS stuff while I'm playing here, feels like the game kind of turned into easy mode after going through it "normally", here's hoping that there will be DLC implementation at some point in the future, even if they are separate installs.

2 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Finally got to Solstheim again in my current playthrough, and I must say, I really miss the SLS stuff while I'm playing here, feels like the game kind of turned into easy mode after going through it "normally", here's hoping that there will be DLC implementation at some point in the future, even if they are separate installs.

Hmm I wonder with the introduction of guard enforcers...

Having never really played dragonborn... there is only one ^civilised" area right? And its just an open town right?

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm I wonder with the introduction of guard enforcers...

Having never really played dragonborn... there is only one ^civilised" area right? And its just an open town right?

Yes, Raven Rock is an open town, and is the only town with patrolling guards. It would be nice if Raven Rock guards enforced SLS rules.

The Skaal village and Tel Mithryn do not have patrolling guards, and in my opinion do not need SLS enforcement.

Just now, Herowynne said:

Yes, Raven Rock is an open town, and is the only town with patrolling guards. It would be nice if Raven Rock guards enforced SLS rules.

The Skaal village and Tel Mithryn do not have patrolling guards, and in my opinion do not need SLS enforcement.

It may just be a case of creating a marker and moving it to the center of raven rock and pointing an alias to it...

Do the guards there enforce guard rules? Like no weapons drawn, lock picking? I don't think weapons/armor equipped qualify for unwalled towns. 

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Do the guards there enforce guard rules? Like no weapons drawn, lock picking? I don't think weapons/armor equipped qualify for unwalled towns. 

I just tested that, and No, the Raven Rock city guards do not enforce guard rules such as no weapons drawn. (Yes, Raven Rock is an unwalled town.)

Earlier, when I said "It would be nice if Raven Rock guards enforced SLS rules" I was referring to the rules that unwalled town guards enforce, such as license checks and curfew.

I was definitely not expecting Raven Rock guards to enforce all the extra walled town rules, since Raven Rock is not a walled town.

13 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

Morthal kennel keeps getting random ctds ..is there somthing wong about it or buggy ..so it should be avoided ?

many thanks in advance

I am not aware of a kennel in Morthal. There are only kennels in walled cities.

You can teleport directly to kennels using the wheel menu, which also lists all the available kennels. See screenshots inside spoiler.

Spoiler

20211121195503_1.jpg.886c2ea8161625af7a1bd9d8cb830cfc.jpg20211121195520_1.jpg.1c1f2e48a688fcf193b38d368e9a8542.jpg

35 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I am not aware of a kennel in Morthal. There are only kennels in walled cities.

You can teleport directly to kennels using the wheel menu, which also lists all the available kennels. See screenshots inside spoiler.

Hide contents

20211121195503_1.jpg.886c2ea8161625af7a1bd9d8cb830cfc.jpg20211121195520_1.jpg.1c1f2e48a688fcf193b38d368e9a8542.jpg

so sorry ..corrected it ..it's Markarth 

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

Markarth kennel keeps getting random ctds ..is there somthing wong about it or buggy ..so it should be avoided ?

many thanks in advance

Technically there is no markarth kennel. All kennels are the whiterun kennel just with some door magic. 

I am here to report a hilarious way to completely fuck up your save using SL Survival. I'm on SE, but since this is less of a bug report with an expectation that it'll get fixed and more of a "well what did you fucking think, obviously don't do that" to be shared as a general warning and for amusement, I figured I'd share it here (as I think this thread has a wider readership).

So my girl through a bit of bad luck lost all her stuff, including all her licenses (she'd even shelled out of a long term magic license). Through genuinely careless play she gets busted by a toll collector and put in a collar. No good, since she's a caster too.

She has a female follower in tow who is a more of a fellow victim than a harsh mistress, and who is also a mage. So, in a flash if inspiration I go and turn on the option in the MCM where followers have the same restrictions as the PC, wander back to the toll keeper as an RP thing, and get my follower collared too. Only fair.

Well... of course I have Devious Followers Continued going, so it's not long before a guard spots the duo and says "where's your master" to kickstart DFC. Oops. I'd forgotten THAT was turned on. Oh well, a rapid decent into humiliation is one of the things I enjoy for my poor girls, so all's good.

They wander around to find a suitable follower, and eventually they do. "But wait" I think. This guy's not a fellow victim. He shouldn't be collared, and he should be allowed to keep his weapons and armour and all. "Oh I know," I think. I go to the MCM and switch the license management back to affecting the player only. My hope is that the female follower keeps her collar (I can always force remove it later, I reckon) but the new devious master keeps his stuff. Nothing blows up immediately, so that's a good sign.

Yeah... no... on loading the save Skyrim completely pukes. I get a million pop-ups... looks like a bunch of mods think it's game start and they're initializing and they're not liking it. I'm getting all sorts of errors. I get SLS: A Little Bondage Adventure Complete (what is that? I don't think I've triggered it, but I think I might want to), all my PC's gear disappears, She falls to the ground, apparently defeated and covered in whip lashes. And to top it off, racemenu launches for some reason as well. The save is utterly fucked.

I've tested it out a few times, and I have a 100% repro rate.

So yeah... I won't do that again. And you probably shouldn't do it either.

... I take it all back. Apparently it has nothing to do with SLS at all.

I made a new follower in Creation Kit (first time, taking baby steps towards modding) and added him. After activating the .esp, the game is fine until I load a save game, at which point it's fucked. Even after deactivating the .esp, the game is fucked. But if I roll back to another profile the saves are fine whatever I do with SLS (or other things), until I add that follower. Yikes.

Edited by Anunya

I play SLS with the trouble of heroine.

Someone could tell me how to add a foul liar spell as restriction or requirement?

My goal was to create a restriction for my personnal use for license. So if you have the foul liar spell on some license can't be bought and it

including the kennel master.

Edited by lcewolf
15 hours ago, TheUgin said:

hi, can someone tell me how Wildling works/what it does ? do i need something for it ?
sofar i activated it and tried to crawl around (like in the tooltip described) but i haven't noticed anything

You need to injure the creature enough then it should begin to run away. There may be a delay before the AI switches package from fight to flee so you need to be careful. When it starts to run away then crawl over to it naked and unarmed. It also needs to be the last enemy. 

13 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Someone could tell me how to add a foul liar spell as restriction or requirement?

Probably attach HasMagicEffect condition to the dialogue. Or you can block all licence purchase by script via the API but not the kennel deal AFAIK. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You need to injure the creature enough then it should begin to run away. There may be a delay before the AI switches package from fight to flee so you need to be careful. When it starts to run away then crawl over to it naked and unarmed. It also needs to be the last enemy. 

ohhhh thanks! i thought it would work similar to the mod wildling, where you just have to exist :D interesting mechanic

14 minutes ago, TheUgin said:

ohhhh thanks! i thought it would work similar to the mod wildling, where you just have to exist :D interesting mechanic

Oh and there's progression. It won't work on strong creatures initially. You have to work your way up. I think starting creatures are hares, foxes and goats. 

29 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I have all the inequality features zeroed and disabled, however, something in my game is causing me to only get 80% from skillbooks.  Could it be from SLS, a setting that didn't make it into the MCM?  I can't think of any other mod that would do it.  (I don't use Sexlab Disparity.)

This is a known problem. I reported it to @Monoman1 and it will hopefully be fixed in an upcoming release of SLS. See link to post below.

The workaround is to toggle off and on again the MCM -> Misogyny & Inequality -> Skills Gain Change setting.

13 hours ago, Herowynne said:

This is a known problem. I reported it to @Monoman1 and it will hopefully be fixed in an upcoming release of SLS. See link to post below.

The workaround is to toggle off and on again the MCM -> Misogyny & Inequality -> Skills Gain Change setting.

Aha, great, glad to know what is causing it, even better, how to fix it.  Thanks!!

On 11/23/2021 at 8:11 PM, Monoman1 said:

Oh and there's progression. It won't work on strong creatures initially. You have to work your way up. I think starting creatures are hares, foxes and goats. 

kinda having trouble to get this to work... I tried it with a fox & goat, got them on very low hp, activated crawl frow the menu, after a few attempts i could activate (tame) them, but everytime a message would show "blabla rejected you blabla (not tameable).
And my stats dont want to get up at all. after running/crawling around naked near them:

20211127010039_1.jpg

Edited by TheUgin

Hi Monoman1, I Have A Suggest added Guard Behaviour About Player Should Wearing A HDT Heels.
Rather Than Only Working Into Bikini Curse Only. (Maybe Can Toggle On/Off)?

Player Should Wearing Heels Because:

• Aesthetic Problem
  • Barefoot Slowdown Complaint
  • Woman Behaviour in Public

Or Player Will Forced Wearing Slave Heels In City (Locked or Unlocked Version) Maybe?