29 minutes ago, Lute said:

Maybe have a toggle option for the license being required for not being Slaverun enslaved in those towns for those with Slaverun,

One of the things that is strange in Slaverun, is that no slaver is aware of whether you're wearing devices or reacts to it properly.

It's  a Slaverun bug, or a feature.

So, you will have those dialogs where they try to push you towards submissive responses, and if you don't argue with them, you will gain submission score.

But sometimes when you do argue (guy who lurks at the entrance) you will be punished with devices.

But it's fine for you to be a slaver and make tough claims, even if you're covered in DDs.

Sometimes I've been happy about that, because Sanguine's collar never seems to go away for me now.

The Slaverun submission score is possibly something that SLS could tinker with.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

sexlab voices isn't working well..somthing is blocking most of the sounds !? with the latest update

What sounds? Guys you are going to have to start providing more detail or im just going to begin ignoring people. 

If its STA voice lines you're referring to then a change was made where lines won't be played if your mouth is open (full of cock or ahegaoing)

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The Slaverun submission score is possibly something that SLS could tinker with

it already does. After spending a night in the kennel. 

Freedom licence is tricky because its going to have to rely on other mods no matter what. I'm not adding a slavery element to an already huge mod. So offloading to DDs or slaverun or SD it will probably be. Cue more questions like 'i don't like those mods and freedom licence does nothing?'

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

it already does. After spending a night in the kennel. 

I did not know that. Useful to learn.

I guess my subtext was that all you need to do to get the player enslaved with Slaverun is hit that variable, and you can be quite moderate with it, and then it will pivot on other factors too - but that's not necessarily what anyone would want for a Freedom license.

I would guess some kind of enslavement "scene" would make sense when you are caught without a license, though that could send you anywhere, even SS++ (or however many plusses it has these days).

I imagine Slaverun, like SD+ or DF, has a ModEvent to start slavery? But I never looked into that.

hello,i´ve been play this mod nad have two questions :

1- how take bathe,i go every place have water then press ''g'' but i can't select ''bath''

2- how breed with your horse (only creature available so far),i use the magic spell sex lab and nothing happen,i mean no breeding,don't iven change the value in mcm

( sorry for the broken english)

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

What sounds? Guys you are going to have to start providing more detail or im just going to begin ignoring people. 

so sorry ..the voices from sexlab mod are kind of getting blocked by the the aheago or the mouth control i cannot be sure ..which one of them but the sexlab voice effect isn't playing as much as it used to be before the last update ..

many thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, peterkenway said:

how take bathe,i go every place have water then press ''g'' but i can't select ''bath''

You need bathing in skyrim. 

Preferably with BiS tweaked.

how breed with your horse

Enable creature content in the sex menu. Then sneak and activate. 

13 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

so sorry ..the voices from sexlab mod are kind of getting blocked by the the aheago or the mouth control i cannot be sure ..which one of them but the sexlab voice effect isn't playing as much as it used to be before the last update ..

many thanks in advance 

Reinstall Slso or uninstall the open mouth scripts depending on your mod manager and see what happens

22 hours ago, who are you said:

How does one tell, the keyword shows up even loading the entire load order and I cant tell if something is overwriting it. Sorry I'm dumb  

Load complete load order. 

Find an armor that's causing problems.

The right most column is the winning override and the form the game will use. If it doesn't have the keyword then that's the problem. 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, Monoman1 said:

You could try instead changing the mgef to do nothing.

Jump height shouldn't have been affected as it's handled in amp framework not SLS. 

That seems to have done the trick!

Could I also suggest a feature where standing on bear traps has a chance to trigger a foot amputation?

Is there a way to reset dodged toll? I've tried setting the evaded toll status to false, toll evasion to off and toll gates altogether, while the tables props and locked gates are gone, the toll guards are still there camping at the gates with the armbinders every time I enter the city. They are so annoying...

18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Load complete load order. 

Find an armor that's causing problems.

The right most column is the winning override and the form the game will use. If it doesn't have the keyword then that's the problem. 

I figured it out, I was dumb and had put the esps in the wrong order. Thanks for the help!

On 1/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, Monoman1 said:

Surprise!

I haven't tested every combination of settings of the 15 pages of mcm settings :P

Edit: Importing compass mechanics off worked ok for me. 

Though it's not entirely clear that's what you're getting at. Sometimes a picture doesn't paint a thousand words....

Is it because i use the SE version? I don't have LE on me. So can someone clarify if you also have the same import problem as i am?

32 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

Is it because i use the SE version? I don't have LE on me. So can someone clarify if you also have the same import problem as i am?

You have not sufficiently explained the bug you are attempting to get a resolution on. 

You post with your screen shots doesn't say what the bug is. 

3 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

Let's see....!

magic-8-ball.png.8a3e6da7c6609867a41d17fdc4a50da2.png

Ah yes! Definitely!

Sorry but there are too many variables and not enough information. Either provide steps to recreate the issue or post your settings.json.

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Let's see....!

magic-8-ball.png.8a3e6da7c6609867a41d17fdc4a50da2.png

Ah yes! Definitely!

Sorry but there are too many variables and not enough information. Either provide steps to recreate the issue or post your settings.json.

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You have not sufficiently explained the bug you are attempting to get a resolution on. 

You post with your screen shots doesn't say what the bug is. 

is this video enough evidence? 

in this video i only show you the compass.. but trust me, the inequality part is also like this..

the other problem i found was the export function wont save the section where you cant have sex when you re too tired part and the section where it said drain stamina and mana after sex.

i can make more evidence video, if you want..

EDIT: see the video at 00:20. The compass appears as intended but at 00:30. it disappeared again.. And the only way to make it works as intended is the way i shown you in the video.

3 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

in this video i only show you the compass.. but trust me, the inequality part is also like this..

I don't think compass mechanic works in the start cell for LAL

A lot of features require you to leave that room. I think they are triggered by the startup quest in Skyrim to avoid the problems caused by bombarding papyrus right off the bat. 

Try it again after you have selected your path at the statue and slept on the bed. 

I played the mod and I have to say that it is a great project, but some things should be added and adjusted like:
1- more women without clothes, because not everyone have the license
2- more means of losing the license as someone came running and stealing
3- leave of absence do not need slaverun, if you do not have the license everyone in town can fuck you.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

Believe it or not this is really hard to do. NPCs are terrible at following instructions. ?

If you are using SE there is a mod called SL_Triggers that sets up chances for licenses and the map to be destroyed during sex. (Configurable in the triggers MCM as to type of sex, time of day, % chance, etc)

For that to work, you'll need to edit a lot of female NPCs in the Creation Kit to remove their default outfit. Or finding a mod that does some thing of the sort, since NPCs (other than followers) sometimes do not wear things correctly.

You can also try some of Corsec's patches to replace several women's default clothes to DD. A warning: Using scripted devices in too many NPCs can decrease your performance drastically. There are non-scripted devices options (they'll look visually the same, but there will be no lock/unlock, and other things related to DD).

Latest SLS version included losing licences by drenching. SL triggers, as stated above, also adds a few more ways to lose licences.

3- leave of absence do not need slaverun, if you do not have the license everyone in town can fuck you.

Something related to the (possibly in the future) whore licence, maybe?

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Believe it or not this is really hard to do. NPCs are terrible at following instructions. ?

If you are using SE there is a mod called SL_Triggers that sets up chances for licenses and the map to be destroyed during sex. (Configurable in the triggers MCM as to type of sex, time of day, % chance, etc)

Yes,i have this sl triggers,but i dont know how works :/

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

For that to work, you'll need to edit a lot of female NPCs in the Creation Kit to remove their default outfit. Or finding a mod that does some thing of the sort, since NPCs (other than followers) sometimes do not wear things correctly.

You can also try some of Corsec's patches to replace several women's default clothes to DD. A warning: Using scripted devices in too many NPCs can decrease your performance drastically. There are non-scripted devices options (they'll look visually the same, but there will be no lock/unlock, and other things related to DD).

Latest SLS version included losing licences by drenching. SL triggers, as stated above, also adds a few more ways to lose licences.

Something related to the (possibly in the future) whore licence, maybe?

there is a mod called devious device enslaved ( i think that is the name) if your pc have any DD equipped,all nearby npc will call you slave and rape you,then the dev of this mod can add a command if you dont have the '' freedom licence'' all npc ( woman and man) can rape they pc with or without dd.

there is a mod called devious device enslaved ( i think that is the name) if your pc have any DD equipped,all nearby npc will call you slave and rape you,then the dev of this mod can add a command if you dont have the '' freedom licence'' all npc ( woman and man) can rape they pc with or without dd.

I think the poster may mean Deviously Enslaved Continued https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued-2019-11-11/

Which is, ironically, no longer continued.

Perhaps one day there will be a Deviously Enslaved Continued, Continued by Hexbolt?

But for now the Nov 2019 release of DEC works, but you have to be careful with overwrites and load order or it will not work as you expect.

3 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

For that to work, you'll need to edit a lot of female NPCs in the Creation Kit to remove their default outfit.

I hear there's a mod called Bikinifier, that can be configured to do all kinds of things to female NPC outfits on a lasting basis :) 

Oh, and yes, it's by Monoman.