On 1/29/2021 at 5:38 PM, Monoman1 said:

Reinstall Slso or uninstall the open mouth scripts depending on your mod manager and see what happens

many thanks for the quick help & support ..after doing what you said ..the aheago effect from your mod is overwritten..doesn't appear during the sexlab animation run ..appears only after the end of animation .. 

17 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

video enough evidence? 

I don't need a video. I need a simple, concise report. Eg:

1. 'Map & compass mechanics' off import not working - Tested and works ok BUT devious devices messes with the compass on initialization which is what's happening I suspect. Also a save and reload can also refresh things in some cases where one mod wants X but another mod wants Y. 

2. 'Drain attributes after rape' import not working - Yes! It wasn't coded. It is now. There are likely more of these as it's boring work. Please report any others. 

3. "where you cant have sex when you re too tired" - This isn't a feature. SLS doesn't ever block sex. There is orgasm fatigue where too many orgasms start to decrease stats. Is this what you meant?

4. Inequality - Any setting I changed seemed to stay changed. Can you be more specific?

5. Any other setting and you're going to have to be more concise. The MCM script is over 10,000 lines long and I have very little time or interest. 

9 hours ago, peterkenway said:

there is a mod called devious device enslaved ( i think that is the name) if your pc have any DD equipped,all nearby npc will call you slave and rape you,then the dev of this mod can add a command if you dont have the '' freedom licence'' all npc ( woman and man) can rape they pc with or without dd.

If part of the freedom licence is that you're wrapped up in devious devices without one then deviously enslaved will work automatically without any further work. 

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps one day there will be a Deviously Enslaved Continued, Continued by Hexbolt?

Or Deviously enslaved discontinued continued. Just to make things more confusing. 

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I hear there's a mod called Bikinifier

Bikinifier is fine if you're not firing it on every NPC or loading 4k 100,000,000 poly count meshes. 

Might work for naked characters. That's not something I ever tried though. 

7 hours ago, John of Doe said:

I'm having an issue with the ahegao feature. Whenever it happens during sex, the camera gets reset to the player.

Known issue I'm afraid. 

Armors (tongues in this case) will not visually equip while in freecam mode. One of the lovely wonders of Skyrim. 

If anyone knows better I'm all eyes. 

4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

many thanks for the quick help & support ..after doing what you said ..the aheago effect from your mod is overwritten..doesn't appear during the sexlab animation run ..appears only after the end of animation .. 

Yup. That's exactly what the open mouth scripts are doing. Stopping SL from very regularly destroying the PC's expression. 

Though I must double check that it is confined to only the player. Not sure I thought of that. 

Still think there's space for an expressions framework mod with priorities and timers etc. Player expression in particular has become too contentious. 

On 1/29/2021 at 7:08 AM, Monoman1 said:

What sounds? Guys you are going to have to start providing more detail or im just going to begin ignoring people. 

If its STA voice lines you're referring to then a change was made where lines won't be played if your mouth is open (full of cock or ahegaoing)

it already does. After spending a night in the kennel. 

Freedom licence is tricky because its going to have to rely on other mods no matter what. I'm not adding a slavery element to an already huge mod. So offloading to DDs or slaverun or SD it will probably be. Cue more questions like 'i don't like those mods and freedom licence does nothing?'

Maybe freedom license could be lost/destroyed when the PC gets enslaved? And maybe have a chance for NPCs to rape or enslave the PC if the PC doesn't have a freedom license? Maybe go as far as the toll guard adding a tattoo to show everyone that the PC doesn't have a freedom license, idk, just a few suggestions.

I also can't get the tongue to show through the menu and with the ahegao face. I tried adding the tongue item through console and was able to equip it though. Do I need another mod for the tongues to work correctly?

I would like to see some of the things from the mod slaverun reloaded like every women can and will be used. Slaves like the slavegirls from hydragon formost and than the free females ...

No clothing inside cities perhaps if enabled frostfall somesort oth normal clothing mechanism like normal clothes or merchant clothes something like this. Also if a woman is resisting sex she could be send to the kennel or jail or something else ... ?

7 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I would like to see some of the things from the mod slaverun reloaded like every women can and will be used. Slaves like the slavegirls from hydragon formost and than the free females ...

No clothing inside cities perhaps if enabled frostfall somesort oth normal clothing mechanism like normal clothes or merchant clothes something like this. Also if a woman is resisting sex she could be send to the kennel or jail or something else ... ?

I believe that point of the SLS Slaverun integration is to achieve these things.

Though Slaverun knows nothing of the kennel, a woman who breaks Slaverun laws will be punished, usually by enslavement.

12 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Maybe freedom license could be lost/destroyed when the PC gets enslaved?

I'm not sure I understand the intent here...

If you're enslaved, and your master takes all your items, you're going to lose the license anyway.

And if they don't ... a freedom license is completely irrelevant because you are still a slave.

If you escape, and somehow you get your items back, then you should be able to keep your license.

It makes absolutely no sense at all for enslavement to a bandit to revoke your license.

What does the bandit do? They make a secret trip to Whiterun while you're sleeping and register you as their property?

They're a BANDIT, of course they don't do that. And they won't care about your license either, except maybe as a handy firelighter, or to wipe after doing their private business.

But seeing as I'm typing already, how about you get enslaved to Nazeem, and you have a freedom license?

What does he care?

It's a license to be free ... it permits freedom but it does not assure it.

A freedom license no more makes you free than a driver's license gives you a car.

A weapon license doesn't give you a free weapon. A bikini license doesn't come with a free bikini.

The whore license ... that does come with some expectations, but they're all negative ... and it still doesn't obligate you to go out at night.

So, Nazeem doesn't need to worry about your license either, but like any other master, he might take it, because slaves don't get to decide what they carry, and they don't own property. At least, not in Skyrim slavery mods. This may have been possible in some historical slavery scenarios, in some cases, because in real life nothing is ever clear cut and simple, but in mod-land, Nazeem can do as he likes with your stuff. Maybe he destroys your license, or maybe he doesn't care - but that should be left to the slavery mod to decide.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The whore license ... that does come with some expectations, but they're all negative ... and it still doesn't obligate you to go out at night.

What if a whore license allowed you to demand payment for sex? Even rape?

As long as the other person was above a certain moral level it could trigger a dialog after sex to demand money or else you will report them for failure to pay to the guards? 

(just a crazy idea, kind of spit balling I guess.)

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

As long as the other person was above a certain moral level it could trigger a dialog after sex to demand money or else you will report them for failure to pay to the guards?

"Move along now honey, I'm not your pimp."

"Do you think we guards are here to protect sluts like you? If a man doesn't think you're worth paying for, I'll trust his judgment over yours..." (laughs).

To be fair, an option for guards acting as de facto pimps might work well for a lot of players who don't have followers.

Though for that to be done nicely, it would amount to SLS acting as the solicitation back-end for rape mods. (Which is probably a larger feature than it looks).

Alternatively, if you have a follower, the logical option is follower blocks rape, as a feature in the rape mod. Which SL Adventures has.

For rapes, I prefer to see a good-sized mob if possible, which is not without realistic precedent, and you aren't likely to ask for payment. Not only does it immersively explain the lack of effective resistance, but it can work well with other mods to create a seriously traumatic event that will not soon be forgotten.

5 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

"Move along now honey, I'm not your pimp."

"Do you think we guards are here to protect sluts like you? If a man doesn't think you're worth paying for, I'll trust his judgment over yours..." (laughs).

That's one way to look at it, but another is that the whore license is a kind of tax that the whores pay and johns not paying up interferes with that cash flow. 

"You know what they do to dead beat johns in this hold?"

"Alright, alright! here's your gold"

14 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

That's one way to look at it, but another is that the whore license is a kind of tax that the whores pay and johns not paying up interferes with that cash flow. 

"You know what they do to dead beat johns in this hold?"

"Alright, alright! here's your gold"

I'm not saying it's silly, but detecting the scenario correctly is somewhat non-trivial.

As I said, conceptually, probably a lot of players would like it.

But, how does SLS know that the NPC didn't pay, or isn't going to pay?

well in my recent playthroughs i didnt want to play with slaverun ... because slaverun doesnt understand that if you are already a slave by choise through submissive lola or slave by design through df. If you use the bound mme milkstations your resistance is so fast down ... even if i like that with slaverun ... i dont like that it uses the slaverun questline as only option as to be recognized to be a slave or a free woman

54 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not saying it's silly, but detecting the scenario correctly is somewhat non-trivial.

As I said, conceptually, probably a lot of players would like it.

But, how does SLS know that the NPC didn't pay, or isn't going to pay?

my initial thought was any victim tagged sex with an actor that is not a guard, and has a morality above 3 (or maybe 2) inside of a city. 

If the sex was consensual we can immediately assume you either made other arrangements, or you just wanted to do it pro bono*.

*resisted the urge to insert a pro boner (in favor of boners) joke here.   ?

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

just had a couple ideas i would like to share ..

"Looks like Alduin gets to eat the world because I was born with a vagina. Unlucky ... For you! ... I stopped caring about that after the fourteenth gang rape."

But unlike Slaverun, Alduin doesn't progress his plan on a regular schedule if you do nothing. Ironic?

2 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Hey @Monoman1

i think the Cover Penalty sliders are borken i can only set it to 0% or 1%. is there something which i have forogot to enable or is it really a bug?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.02.02 - 16.14.59.51.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.02.02 - 16.15.04.40.png

These sliders are working normally here (although I don't use those options - both are set at 0%)

It may be a bug related to SKSE or SkyUI instead. I've had a similar bug with Cursed Loot before. I reinstalled them all some time ago and the sliders finally worked (Skyrim's base and mod files sometimes get broken for no reason). If this doesn't work, you can try exporting settings to the Settings.json file, editing the file and then importing again.

For anyone using Backpack Containers with SLS I have just updated the BC patch.

What's New in Version 2.0

Released 

• Equipping a new Backpack whilst your original pack is on the ground will convert the old pack into a static container
  • Equipping a new pack triggers a warning message pop up asking the player to confirm the pack change -  can be toggled off in the MCM
  • If you go back to your "old" backpack and empty it  the backpack will be removed from the world and added to your inventory 

My fav mod on this site just because it affects gameplay in an interesting way. Speaking of, any plans to make pregnancy affect gameplay in some way? I don't mean in like a fetish way with children sucking on you, more like you getting kids means now you have to earn money to pay daily/weekly fee to keep them fed etc? Makes you wanna avoid those fertility potions and people coming inside.  I saw there are is some implementation of pregnancy with the fertility potion but it just doesn't seem like most mods affect anything gameplay wise, should be something dragonborn tries to avoid. I guess closest to what I mean would be:

This mod uses Survival's addiction system in some way at least.

And I honestly wouldn't mind if those options were for the gem oven pregnancies instead. Maybe have all the gems registered as stolen items? How would a woman like you get in possession of soulgems like these, you probably stole them anyway. Or have people take them from you? Combination of both? I like when this mod forces you to avoid certain things try to struggle against the mechanics, IMO pregnancy should be one of those hazards  either way this mod makes for an experience I actually wanna come back to, thanks for making it.

All that being said whats the combat sex mod that works well with Sexlab Survival? For now I'm using SD+ but its annoying to get SD restraints and other mods freaking out when they can't place devices there (I'm almost 100% sure this broke prison overhaul event for me, making me stuck).

24 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

whats the combat sex mod that works well with Sexlab Survival?

I use Sexlab Defeat with Sexlab Survival, and I do not have any problems with that combination. Maybe there is some interaction between the two mods, but I can't really think of any.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

"Looks like Alduin gets to eat the world because I was born with a vagina. Unlucky ... For you! ... I stopped caring about that after the fourteenth gang rape."

But unlike Slaverun, Alduin doesn't progress his plan on a regular schedule if you do nothing. Ironic?

yeah 

1 hour ago, Kevain said:

question 1: How do I access the wheel menu? is it the "all in one button" I have been suspecting? Because that just triggers the cover animation.

I'm not sure but I think for the wheel menu feature to work you have to have the mod wheel menu

It doesn't really say that anyplace I know of, and I have never NOT had it so mine has always worked.