Would be interesting if this mod had a large group or faction of very dirty minded women doing all the stuff in this mod to a female character instead of just men. Magic sexlab dildos work just as well as male penises in this game. Really liking that humiliating paperwork pic on your mod page would be great if there was a lot of that stuff just so your char could enter a city or work as a whore or was considered property of one of those very dirty minded women etc.

Monoman1 ..are you still using defeat in your main game ...if so is there a specific load order for it ...i tried every trick out there to make it work for my main game ...but always at the middle of it level 15 or so ..guards inside jarl castles ..or camps (imeprials or stormcloaks) start adding 40 gold bounty and attack ...is there any surrender mod you are using ..or what is your advice

On 2/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, Fulanoo said:

I also can't get the tongue to show through the menu and with the ahegao face. I tried adding the tongue item through console and was able to equip it though. Do I need another mod for the tongues to work correctly?

Tongues won't visually equip while in free cam mode

It's some bug in EquipItem()

On 2/1/2021 at 2:03 PM, CynicalCore said:

Found a little bug in the recent version, the slider for "Body/hood cover Penalty" in the section "licences 1" seems to be broken for me. Both are on 75% but if i wanna change them, i can only select 0%-1%. They dont even update if i change the value to 0% or 1%

Yea. It's one of those menu bugs I said to keep an eye out for. Try this: SLS_Mcm.pex

16 hours ago, Bane Master said:

For anyone using Backpack Containers with SLS I have just updated the BC patch.

Needs a link for lazy people :)

13 hours ago, blarghxxx said:

I wanted to start a new game after pausing for some time. Is there a complete change log where I can see all changes since 0.622? The change log on the download page seems to only contain info on the newest version.

Ah yea. Thanks to the new way LL handles changelogs I lost a large chunk of the changelog. 

Thankfully we have wayback machine:

Spoiler

v0.635 (26-Jan-2020)
- This update will reset the cum on your character's body. Update SLSO open mouth scripts and STA.
- Added barefoot staggering and pain sounds which I kind of missed from Barefoot Realism. It's far simpler than BFR though (no checking surface type or any of that). Totally ripped the sounds from BFR. Kudos for the idea and sounds go to cytochrome_p450.  
- Added an option to destroy random licences when you become fully wet (Frostfall). 
- Added empty 'cumtainers'. You can use these to collect cum from your body and store it for later. You can also pour full cum bottles onto your body for future reasons. Use the wheel menu.
- Added an option for arousal to trigger daydreaming. Default off. 
- Ahegao faces during sex and after orgasms and device vibration orgasms.
- Added tongue height choice to the FoMod installer with thanks to prometheusx for the modified height tongues.
- Added a manual licence status check button to the wheel debug menu. Use this if your licence status gets messed up for some reason.
- Attempt to fix trauma smurfing by throttling traumas to one at a time. 
- Fixed rape drugs not respecting inflate potion toggle.
- Fixed setting inn prices. 
- 'Compartmentalized' the mcm script a bit. Specifically sliders and info texts due to some really weird oddness I couldn't nail down. Reduces ElseIf depth so the mcm might be a little more snappy but that's about it. Report any broken sliders or info texts. 
- Fashion rape and trauma won't happen with a single actor. Don't know how it's passing the victim check but there you go...
- Changed 'Get Actor Package' to work at a distance because package swapping can happen quickly within close proximity.
- Added a debug option to trigger a devious vibration event on a target or the player. 
- Fixed cum replenish time when set to zero. 
- Tongue AIO menu fix. 
- DFC willpower sex mcm option fix. 
- Removed obligatory random messagebox.

v0.629 (18-Nov-2020)
- Fixed toggling off licences globally will toggle off the new licence types. 
- Fixed a bug with merchant restrictions and magic licence disable. I think.
- Fixed toll evasion FG bug. Should now be safe to turn off toll evasion again if you want. 
- Fixed some iffy logic in eviction. Toggling the property licence should now instantly evict/unevict you IF your bounty isn't over the limit and outside mods are not blocking you via the API. 
- Fixed kennel slaves not getting devices until the sliders were set in the mcm.
- Reversed time of day for vampires with sleep deprivation. Let me know how it goes because I rarely make it as far as being a vampire.
- Fixed armor/weapon equipped guard behaviors no longer rely on toll evasion being active and can be enabled independently. Uses LocTrackCentral instead. 
- Added option to fire guard warnings for wearing armor in any slot and not just head/hands/body/feet but this option does not respect licence exceptions. 
- Fixed double punishments for wearing armor around town. 
- Send event "_SLS_AuthorativeConvoEnd" event when finished talking to toll guards & enforcers. I might have missed some exit points. Let me know.
- Unlock and thaneship licence styles should allow you to buy utility type licences (Curfew, whore, property & freedom) now without qualification. 
- Set global StorageUtil variables and sends a mod event when licences change states (valid -> invalid -> valid) or a licence toggle is enabled or disabled. See SendLicenceStateUpdateEvent() in the API script.
- Added an option to disable tolls entirely. Includes toll related objects like toll boxes, ledgers, furniture etc. 
- Added the ability to configure the various values behind sleep deprivation via SleepDepriv.json. 

v0.626 (03-Nov-2020)
- Read update instructions below.
- Fixed not being able to sleep in the kennel after fucking the troll.
- Fixed another couple of bugs with amputation - Equipping/picking up DDs (definitely this time).
- A couple of very minor code improvements. 

v0.625 (01-Nov-2020)
- Changed eviction API set up. Multiple mods can trigger/block eviction status now. Added some debugging tools to the wheel debug menu as well to help.
- Fixed 'All in One' menu popup in crafting menu if you have the skyrim unpaused mod.
- Fixed amputation allowing clothes to be equipped when you've no hands and disallowing equipping pubic hair/devices etc. 
- No mining without hands. 

V0.624 (31-Oct-2020)
- Fixed a whoopsie in the API. 
- Added sliders for the number of devices to add to kennel slaves. 
- Commented out slavetats for kennel slaves for definite this time. 
- Rearranged the kennel mcm options a bit. 
- Fixed dialogue conditions on FemaleNord 'We are lucky to be free' to need both the player and subject to not be naked. 

V0.623 (23-Oct-2020)
- If you're not already running the latest Beta version: Save your game in a quiet cell away from any town BEFORE updating. Run your save through a save cleaner AFTER updating. By this I do NOT mean a clean save. I mean just load your save in Falrim tools. Select 'Show undefined elements'. Take a quick look through the filtered results and make sure they all begin with 'sls_'. Then 'Remove undefined elements' and save. Rebuild your bikini lists. Get SLSO 1.6.7 if you use SLSO. Do NOT use Tenri's toll fix with this version. Toll per level should work fine now.
- Added 'Trauma'. Traumas are small bruises/cut that are randomly added to bodies/faces. Traumas start off fairly faint and fade in gradually over time and eventually fade out again (default = fades out over 2 days). Taking hits in combat may add traumas. Traumas can also be added to victims on every animation stage change during rape and when knocked to the ground (should include getting pushed around by men with SLS, getting FusRoDah'd by enemies and tripping in milk addict). Traumas can apply to both male and female characters. You can assign a followers a permanent slot (5 max permanent slots) in the trauma system or Npcs can be added and removed dynamically (20 dynamic slots) if you want. Traumas are purely visual right now and have no effects. Traumas are intended to visually reflect the abuse suffered by the PC, her followers, slaves & women in general. Has an entire MCM page of options. Textures can be customized by adding/removing textures to the folders and rebuilding the texture lists. Trauma needs a lot of overlay slots to do it's thing as each bruise is added individually. Kudos for the stock textures go to Collygon and the Battle Wounds mod.
- Added a town curfew system. Women are not allowed to wander the streets after hours without a curfew licence or whore licence (whore licence not implemented yet). Includes cities and towns. Curfew works a little differently in walled cities vs unwalled towns. In cities a guard will approach, warn you and give you time to clear the streets. In unwalled towns you're immediately taken to the inn. If you're caught breaking curfew after that then you'll be punished (the usual - tats, drugs/cum, devices, 'fine', bounty, kennel, your clothes, confined to town etc) and depending on circumstances and random choice you'll be taken to your home, taken to the inn, sent to the kennel or taken to a vanilla beggars cave (There's only 2 - The Warrens in Markarth or Beggar's Row in Riften). Note that there are technically two different curfews now. A gate curfew and a town curfew. So you can have the gates close early and then have town curfew kick in later to first trap you in town and then catch you later for town curfew. You can also set different times for curfew in Slaverun towns to make them even more oppresive.
- Added a property licence. Women are not permitted to own property without a valid property licence. Non compliance will lead to eviction. Quartermasters keep records and so will automatically evict you if your property licence elapses naturally. If you lose the licence or it gets stolen you'll have to be caught to be evicted. Once evicted you'll have to buy a property licence and speak to the quartermaster about lifting the lockdown on your property. They'll unbar your homes later that day.
- Added orgasm fatigue. Set the number of orgasms you can have per day before it starts to add fatigue in the form of decreased magicka & stamina pools and at higher levels decreased speed and weapon & magic damage. Includes orgasms from devious devices. You lose 10% of your max stamina/magicka per orgasm above the threshold. Now you can almost literally cum your brains out. Try not to ok? Maybe a chastity belt would help? No plugs though! When you sleep you recover by 'Orgasms Recovered Per Hour' in the menu. If sleep deprivation is enabled then this value is multiplied by the sleep penalty. Making recovery in bad conditions slower. 
- Added 'compulsive sex' for SLSO. If your character is off her tits on skooma or highly aroused or has achieved junkie status in skooma show then when sex begins then your character may automatically start fucking without your input, consensual or not. This will be a lot more obvious with the new sex sounds in STA. How quickly your character fucks depends mainly on the current stage and the maximum number of stages of the animation. You can adjust how fast or slow your character fucks by going into freecam mode and mouse wheel up/down to speed up/down. You can change enjoyment priority to make yourself cum first but you can not stop your character from fucking. Would maybe like to add a speed widget later.
- Rearranged the actions menu to make room. Added 'Start fucking' to it - Uses compulsive sex's auto fucking for SLSO. You can also stop auto fucking IF your arousal isn't 100. 
- Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!
- Added proximity pushes for men & guards because they aren't pushy enough already. Added a cooldown option.
- Major overhaul of the code behind tolls. Old code was functional but messy & confusing AF and hard to modify/maintain. Most functions now centralized into TollUtil. This was a complete PITA and I'd be surprised if there WASN'T bugs. But this has allowed me to:
- Added a little something for people running Immersive Fashion around tolls. Needs YPS tweak V1.2. Spoilers: involves gate guards & hairy pussies. That's probably giving too much away
- Centralised location resolution for toll evasion/payment, curfew, inn costs etc into a single coherent mechanism (_SLS_LocTrackCentral). Should increase reliability and reduce complexity/performance cost. This was another massive PITA.
- Added being filled with cum sound. Load size must be > 1.0
- Skooma junkies will always swallow cum.
- Added a couple more comments for MaleGuard, FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander.
- Added a pink visual effect when jiggles applies. Might be annoying, so there's a toggle. Obviously.
- Added debug function 'Container Transfer' to the wheel to transfer items between two ObjRefs without lugging hundreds of items in and out of your inventory and trying to filter them. It also eliminates the possibly huge script load when you 'Take all items' from a massive container by avoiding the player inventory altogether. I primarily made this to make migrating from a stash in the wild to a player home a lot easier but it's VERY exploitable which is why it's in the debug menu. You can transfer all items in one go or use a filter if you're organizing item types into separate containers. It's just a tool to help take the annoyance/monotony out of organizing things, no more. Abuse it if you wish. 
- Added various interactions with Immersive Fashion on rape. Needs Immersive Fashion Tweaked. Chance for rapists to cut your hair, shave your pubic hair or smear makeup on your lips/eyes or dye your hair.
- Added simple 'growth' feature. Set above 0 to gain that much weight per day. Disabled by default.
- Added some more swallowing sounds courtesy of c0ffeeeee and RJW Animation Framework (Permission pending).
- Added 'jiggles'. Based on how voluptuous you become, gain 3/6/10% to your buy & sell prices but it makes you 3/6/10% slower. Your sex partners also gain unconditional bonus enjoyment during sex on every animation stage change due to all your jiggling about. Effect is based on the combined size of your 'slif_butt', 'slif_belly' & ('slif_breast' or 'BreastsFantasy') nodes. Your current jigglyness is reported in the status menu.
- Added cum bottles, inflate potion, FM fertility potions and SLEN aphrodisiacs to toll drugs and added menu toggles. Added the same for rape drugs. 
- Switched guard punishments for breaking rules to use the new forced drugging script which means guards will also use these extra drugs.
- Added a kennel to every city! (Not really though. It's the same kennel. Just with some door trickery)
- Jazzed up the kennel a little bit.
- Added a caged troll to the kennel. If you ask nicely the keeper just might let you suck him off. Lucky you! Player must be in a predicament (arm cut off or is creature corrupted or is cum addict and must have spent at least one night in the kennel)
- Added a huge speech & buy/sell price debuff to the active bikini curse to discourage wearing non bikini/slooty outfits around town. The effect lingers for some time afterwards so you can't just equip something that's not slutty while trading and then swap back into a slutty outfit later. Best just stick with your heels and bikini. Or go naked if necessary.
- Added an out of breath animation when the bikini curse is active. Needs Devious Devices.
- 'Party wide' licence system will now apply the magic curse to your followers. 'Only' supports up to 5 followers.
- Crawling now adds substantial sneak bonuses (might be OP. Feedback needed) but slows you down a lot and you can't fight while crawling (because the animations bug out like crazy)
- Teleport followers should work with any follower framework now, not just EFF. Also added options 'teleport all', 'teleport one' and 'teleport to follower'
- Implemented a 'maximum window' for assessing your licences when entering a city. If the window is exceeded before processing is finished then you're force greeted anyway. This should stop you being able to run away from the toll guys before they've finished looking through your stuff.
- Added toggle 'Block Magic' to dismemberment.
- Made Compulsive Sex default off and added a warning message due to issues around RegisterForKey(0) and InputTapKey(). Turn it back on if you wish.
- Added check to creature fondling before playing the sort-of fondle animation that you're in third person camera. First person seems to cause weird random door opening. Because Bethesda.
- Changed default Simply Knock enslavement chance to 3%. You'll probably not be enslaved now. Probably.
- Fixed trauma mcm toggle. 
- A couple of fixes for overlay code.
- Removed trying to add slavetats to kennel slaves as it's not working. 
- Cidhna mine now a part of Markarth.
- No toll evasion force greet while in dialogue. 
- Added open/close mouth override to the debug menu. Force open/close the PC mouth regardless of whether gagged or not. Seems there's a bug in DD gags not opening the mouth on game load so here's a temp fix. 
- Removed HousePurchase quest override. 
- Fixed some dialogue conditions on toll evasion licence revoke allowing you to select 'I don't have any licences'.
- Fixed toggling licence system off wasn't shutting off curfew. 
- Fixed some orgasm fatigue log spam.
- Fixed tolls not refreshing/doors not locking. This should also fix problems with fast travel. 
- Excluded Khajiit traders from licence restrictions as was originally intended. 
- Fixed location tracking around Dragonbridge.
- Added curfew check that you are not an SD slave. SD slaves can wander with their master during curfew.
- Fixed 2x unfilled gate curfew properties in TollUtil.
- Forgot to recompile TollGuard script after making changes. 
- Fixed guard taking you home for curfew actually taking you to the inn instead.
- Fixed Util SendToKennel() always sending to Whiterun kennel.
- Bug fixes for location resolution.
- Fixed some curfew dialogue decisions and outcomes. 
- A bunch of other fixes. 
- Added city exteriors to location resolver. Allows curfew to respect the conditions inside the walls - If the town is enslaved then guards outside will use slavetown curfew hours.
- Fixed jiggles won't apply during masturbation.
- Fixed toggling off orgasm fatigue wasn't removing spells or resetting orgasm count.
- Fixed orgasm fatigue's reduced spell magnitude applying to enchanted items.
- Fixed some conditions on MaleNordCommander that allowed playing comments on non guards. 
- Added tracking of your BiS dirtyness for comments etc.
- Added 'RevokeLicence' to the API.
- Changed the kennel event in the API to reflect the addition of the other kennels. Also fixed the related kennel guard punishment which can now trigger in any city. 
- Fixed kennel lighting.
- Fixed Jiggles mcm toggle and jiggles spell was not applying the buy/sell price perk. Also moved it to the sex menu.
- Magic collar - Added compatibility with Submissive Lola.
- Fixed - you must now make the toll guard cum to successfully pay the toll.
- Fixed daydreaming oddness with nirnroot (visible but not harvestable). Existing nirnroot with the issue will need to respawn before being fixed (cell reset).
- Changed gag begging to require you to kneel via the wheel instead of sneaking for compatibility. Also made serveral fixes for gagged begging. Still need a better kneeling animation though.
- Added teleport to kennel to the debug menu.
- Added a way for you to forbid certain Npcs from the escort scan via json 'ForbiddenEscorts.json'. Added all DCL followers to this list.
- Restored the option to assign a hotkey to open your mouth.
- Fixed dialogue conditions for buying a home when property licence is disabled.
- Added additional checks to guard behaviors. Specifically DHLPsuspend and Player AI package = none.
- Fixed some bugs in bikini distribution and added count for missing armors. 
- Probable fix for begging for clothes sometimes being missing. Also added conditions on begging for boots (must have none or at least must not be wearing any for MWA).
- Fixed magic collar was applying the non collar curse with player centric licence system.
- Fixed inflation potion could be equipped even when toggled off. 
- Expanded magic curse for followers support to 10 followers max.
- Fixed ModEnjoyment() for SLSO 1.6.6.
- Fixed initial guard behavior warning for doing drugs had no force greet package on the alias stack. How'd this go unnoticed for so long? 
- Sleeping on the ground - Changed punishment outcome to send you to vanilla prison if POP is not installed instead of adding a bounty which was causing guards to go mental with bloodlust (vanilla Skyrim behavior). Also swap heavy bondage for 3 other devices before sending to prison so you can actually use the bed. 
- Fixed toll doors will unlock (and stay unlocked, which was the problem) when player is under AI control (Slaverun). 
- Added bikini armor test to the Bikini licence Mcm. Use to check your armor qualifies as bikini armor or heels.
- Fixed jiggles making creatures moan like men. 
- SLS sends a mod event now when you enter and leave slaverun town jurisdiction. Made slaverun city and town detection more robust.
- Removed several redundant scripts.
- Some more kennel tweaks.
- Fixed a bug in RevokeRandomLicence(). Used when walking away from a licence confiscation event during toll evasion punishment.
- Make your sex partner moan when affected by your jigglyness. Moan strength depends on how jiggly you are. It's something but jiggles needs more noticeable feedback. 
- Added check for in combat or weapons drawn before playing out of breath animation.
- Added slider for chance to play out of breath animation with active bikini curse.
- Fixed toll blowjob not starting.
- Removed 'Look At' debug messagebox.
- Fixed interior kennel door oddness when 'Followers won't stay' option was disabled.
- Moved sex/rape type options to their own mcm page. 
- Added 'player as victim' option to auto-sucking.
- Fixed interfaces not starting on new game without saving and reloading. 
- Fixed bug in licence confiscation during toll evasion punishment and added the new licence types as options.
- Curse spell visual effects won't play anymore on sex end. Only on curse start. 
- Fixed masturbation stat. 
- Fixed an easy escape from getting caught by enforcers.
- You should be able to change the slot mask of the tongues to whatever you want now without the script crapping out.
- Fixed a bug with dismemberment when both arms were cut off devious devices could not be equipped. 
- Fixed unfilled property in Slaverun interface.
- Fixed a bug in licence purchase blocking.
- Added some new curse sounds and reduced their volume a little. 
- Fixed CTD on issuing 'withdraw' command?
- Fixed bikini curse wasn't assessing your outfit for the short of breath effect when first applied.
- Devious Followers lives won't be restored unless you spend at least 6 hours in the kennel.
- Hand cleaned the mod in TesEdit.
- Fixed conflict between daydreaming and begging for clothes.
- Added volume controls and toggle to trauma.
- Increased the max number of traumas sliders.
- Sends mod event on cum satiation level change.

V0.602 (07-Aug-2020)
- Upgrading? Rebuild your TesEdit patch. Save and load after installing.
- Added cum. Lots of cum.... Wide variety now available at apothecaries to satisfy your hunger.
- Drinking creature cum increases your corruption. Bottled or otherwise. So while goat, dog and horse cum is nice and cheap (thanks to kennel sluts), chugging back loads of the stuff has long term implications for your characters sexual orientation.
- Fixed sexy fairies not refreshing on game load. 
- Rearranged the status menu a bit.
- Fixed some problems with punishments for toll evasion doing things it shouldn't (adding magic curse, confiscating etc)
- Some small code improvements.

- V0.600  (04-Aug-2020) 
- Added troll cum potion with all the benefits and drawbacks of sucking it directly from the source. Added potions to apothecaries. They're rare in small towns. Better chance of finding them in city apothecaries. 
- Added sexy butterflies to daydreaming with thanks to Psycho_Bill for the models and textures.
- Added devices menu. Allows you to unlock Npcs but should be used wisely! More importantly it allows you to 'examine' a device and learn what key you need to unlock it (if any).
- Gave kennel slaves some starting FHU cum inflation to get the ball rolling. Cut tattoos down to 1 because they're not working and it's wasted processing time. Still waiting on a reply about that.
- Some kitchen knife fixes - 1st person model, draw/sheath sound, keywords. With thanks to tamai.
- Added 'Look At Debug' to the debug menu. If you have problems with wobbley aim then try setting your IsNpc variable to 0. 
- Fixed daydreaming causing men to have gaps and er... holes. I think...?
- Removed CumSwallowInflate Quest and script and integrated it into Utility.
- Updated some of the beg for cock anims by Audhol.
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements. 

- V0.599  (02-Aug-2020) 
- Fixed another bug in daydream. 

- V0.598  (01-Aug-2020) 
- Fixes some weirdness with daydreaming effect. Daydreaming will be hard stopped by the update. To those keeping daydream enabled - daydream will restart on satiation level change. 

- V0.597  (01-Aug-2020) 
- Upgrading? Get STA 4.0. Rerun FNIS. Only important for people with modfied jsons: Adds a small change to BikiniArmor.json - Added 'bikinimodname' string. This is the name of the bikini mod SLS will check for in the mcm. 
- Added daydreaming to cum addiction. When your character starts to become desperate for cum she'll start to daydream a little and see the world from a unique perspective. 
- Added 'last action' to the wheel. A handy short-cut to repeat what you did previously. 
- Updated some of the bend over animations with thanks again to audhol.
- Bend over and let nearby Npcs go to town on your ass (STA Spanks). Get up to stop.
- Added a way for you to add RapeTats to PAH, SBC or Zaz slaves or Npcs wearing heavy bondage via the wheel. Needs charcoal sticks (only thing I could think of).
- Added a recipe to create charcoal sticks from charcoal.
- Added Devious Drowning effect - Swimming while wearing heavy bondage will quickly drain your stamina. Once your stamina is gone your health will drop quickly. Swimming in heavy bondage is deadly! Don't do it for anything except very short periods of time. 
- Added 'fly you fools' to combat idles. Tries to force nearby followers to flee with you in fights you can't possibly win. Stops automatically when combat ends or you can manually toggle to re-engage. 
- Added starting cum, devices & rape tats to kennel slaves to give it that 'lived in' feel. Tats not working for some reason even though they show in slavetats mcm. Waiting on a reply from slavetats author. 
- Added toggle for equipping Devious suits (hobbleskirt, pet suit, straitjacket etc) in the kennel. Default off. 
- Stick out tongue no longer requires your mouth be open. Selecting a tongue will automatically open your mouth. 
- Rejigged the tongue menu to make swapping between tongues easier. 
- Added cover animation from Zaz to SLS. Credit to Zaz/t.ara. DCL no longer required for covering self. Swap the animation yourself if you want to use something else - \meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZaZCoverSelf.HKX
- Allowed the use of activators (beds, switches etc) when your arms are cut off. Disallowed the use of furniture instead. 
- Fixed bad start up logic in Devious Effects quest. 
- Added check to auto suck that their balls are mostly full before sucking otherwise what's the point.
- Added a way for you to configure the name of the bikini mod SLS should check for in the Mcm. Change the 'bikinimodname' in BikiniArmors.json.
- Added SexlabNoStrip keyword check to your armor for sleep deprivation. 
- Fixed items from previous outfits bleeding into new outfits. 
- Auto return your stuff from the chest when leaving the kennel. 
- Kennel keeper will also strip your weapons now. 
- Fixed magicka rate debuff when cum hungry or worse and buff when satisfied (nobody reported this? tut tut)
- Fixed bug in cry for help sex scene not starting.
- Created some more variable space in the mcm script. 

- V0.595  (14-July-2020) 
- Upgrading? Rerun Fnis just to be safe. This update will invalidate your current licences! So dump them, cheat yourself some gold and buy replacements - 'Player.AddItem f 1000' in console. The Misc -> debug -> Teleport To menu can send you straight to a licence guy without your stuff getting confiscated at the gate. 
- Duplicated licence aliases quest and removed old one. This should stop duplicate licence notifications which was causing log spam. As a result old licences will stop working. 
- Fixed 'Attract attention' creating a CTD. 
- Fixed some log spam on new games. 
- Removed a couple of unused animations from fnis behavior file. 
- Some minor bug fixes. 

- V0.594  (13-July-2020) 
- Upgrading? Run FNIS. Mod now requires UIextensions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046. Added open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.5
- Super deluxe wheel edition (:P). All keys have been combined into one. Wheel has some things you might find nice for role-play or just useful.
- Retrofitted licence system with instanced licences. System should now survive events where licences are destroyed by other mods. Any current licences you have will have two notifications when you read them. One saying it's expired the other saying it's fine. This is ok. Next time you buy a licence should fix it. 
- Added: Cum fullness. Cum can not be sucked infinitely from cocks. Males will need some time to recover. Load size adjusted based on the male's last orgasm time. Affects the amount of food/drink/cum satiation/belly inflation provided. If a male hasn't got enough cum then cum effects won't fire including magic effects and healing amputations. You should spread that mouth of yours around. 
- Swallowing cum provides a PSQ succubus with an energy boost. Load size counts so bigger balls = more cum = more energy. Cum fullness also applies. 
- You can gag yourself now to stop yourself automatically sucking creature cock. Ring gags obviously won't do the job.
- Filtered kennel door activation for the player. Stops npcs firing the script during Whiterun siege. 
- Enforcers now too can show you some appreciation in the form of ass slapping and cat calling.
- Added another check for another type of invisible invisible inventory objects for licence confiscations.
- Added toggle for Frostfall 'rescue events'.
- Added check to auto suck that you're not riding a horse. 
- Added some checks to enforcer force greet to try to avoid the player when she's 'otherwise occupied'.
- Possible fix for mcm name bug.
- Added a button to import followers from json again should you make manual changes to the file. 
- Fixed some bugs in import options.
- Fixed mouth being open on sex start with the open mouth scripts.
- Fixed a bug in the scene where you try to sleep on the ground in town.
- Fixed automatic removing of cursed collar when buying a magic licence. 
- Made some variable space in the Mcm script.
- Fixed a bug around interactions with slot 61.
- Other stuff I forgot.

V0.591 (17-Apr-2020)
Upgrade instructions: Straight update from 0.590
- Added 'Snowberry Start' option for licences. Start with a short duration magic, weapon, bikini  & clothes licence. Must be activated before beginning your journey (in the alternate start cell etc). 
- Added Devious Option to be able to set the gag speech debuff penalty in DDi. Don't know why it's not configurable in the first place. Default of 80 is very rough when your Devious Follower insists you're gagged. 
- Added some snazzy visual effects when the bikini/magic curse effect is applied.
- Fixed another bug in Auto Sucking. This time the cooldown quest was blocking things. Should work ok now. You'll need your hunger level to change again, which should happen over time, before it starts working again. 
- Tweaks to hunger belly inflation quest start up.

11 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Speaking of, any plans to make pregnancy affect gameplay in some way?

Yea. Not against some kind of pregnancy mechanics. But there are so many pregnancy mods that it's difficult to reconcile all of them into something coherent. Personally I'm still using SGO but installed Whorecrux to see how it works. Probably should use one of the other. But like Lupine says SLD can handle pretty much any stat modification you want so it would need to be more than that. Like pregnant girls not allowed outside town or something more gameplay integrated like that. 

11 hours ago, Karkhel said:

All that being said whats the combat sex mod that works well with Sexlab Survival? For now I'm using SD+ but its annoying to get SD restraints and other mods freaking out when they can't place devices there (I'm almost 100% sure this broke prison overhaul event for me, making me stuck).

I'm using death alternative + defeat + SD

Seems to work fine for the most part. 

9 hours ago, Kevain said:

question 1: How do I access the wheel menu? is it the "all in one button" I have been suspecting? Because that just triggers the cover animation.

You need UiExtensions or EFF. 

Are you sure your version is up-to-date? 

9 hours ago, Kevain said:

Question 2: what does the dawnguard inequality esp do?

Fixes messed up vampire faces for people that have messed up vampire faces. I'd only install it if you have that problem

8 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

Would be interesting if this mod had a large group or faction of very dirty minded women doing all the stuff in this mod to a female character instead of just men. Magic sexlab dildos work just as well as male penises in this game. Really liking that humiliating paperwork pic on your mod page would be great if there was a lot of that stuff just so your char could enter a city or work as a whore or was considered property of one of those very dirty minded women etc.

Female guards will harass the player as much as male guards. There's a mod that adds more female guards - Legionettes I think it's called. 

And there are currently comments for voice type FemaleNord.

7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

Monoman1 ..are you still using defeat in your main game ...if so is there a specific load order for it ...i tried every trick out there to make it work for my main game ...but always at the middle of it level 15 or so ..guards inside jarl castles ..or camps (imeprials or stormcloaks) start adding 40 gold bounty and attack ...is there any surrender mod you are using ..or what is your advice

Yea. Death alternative + defeat + SD. No particular load order that I can remember. 

The bounty sounds like it's from SL adventures just because of the value of 40. Though I'm fairly sure SLAdv adds non-violent crime bounty so the guards shouldn't be attacking you. 

Unfortunately tracking down random bounties is no trivial matter. SLS adds bounty but mostly via dialogue IIRC. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Female guards will harass the player as much as male guards. There's a mod that adds more female guards - Legionettes I think it's called. 

And there are currently comments for voice type FemaleNord.

Yea. Death alternative + defeat + SD. No particular load order that I can remember. 

The bounty sounds like it's from SL adventures. Though I'm fairly sure SLAdv add non-violent crime bounty so the guards shouldn't be attacking you. 

Unfortunately tracking down random bounties is no trivial matter. SLS adds bounty but mostly via dialogue IIRC. 

well i don't have SLAdv !?..& i 'm not using death alternative ..? i 'm using hope for my game to work properly with defeat & beeing female ...since those two are the major corruptions to completing my game ...problem is Defeat is the only mod with surrender option to creatures ! ..as far as i know ...i 'm starting a new game until i find a solution for those attacking guards ..i found way ..which Corsayr told me ..it did help my game alot ...but after long time guards started to attack pc again ..

29 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

well i don't have SLAdv !?..& i 'm not using death alternative ..? i 'm using hope for my game to work properly with defeat & beeing female ...since those two are the major corruptions to completing my game ...problem is Defeat is the only mod with surrender option to creatures ! ..as far as i know ...i 'm starting a new game until i find a solution for those attacking guards ..i found way ..which Corsayr told me ..it did help my game alot ...but after long time guards started to attack pc again ..

Sorry but I barely have the time to fix problems with my own mods. I definitely don't have the time to fix problems with other mods. 

17 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

was only asking for advice ..many thanks ... 

I'm not massively familiar with the crime system. But there are two types of crime

Violent and Non-violent.

Pretty much anything added to violent crime and the guards will attack you. Which is what seems to be happening to you. 

Not sure if non-violent crime has some threshold at which the guards will attack you. 

I'm also not sure of the conditions of how the 'pay your bounty' forcegreet is triggered. 

If you can figure out which mod is adding the bounty I'd ask the mod author to check they are adding the bounty as non-violent for that event. 

With DF I recently found that Skooma Whore leads to your death rather often.

Follower demands you drink skooma.

Guard reacts to you drinking skooma and becomes hostile, but (I think) doesn't attack.

Follower goes into combat against the guard.

Guard attacks ... you ... and kills you.

Ouch.

I don't really understand what is happening. I'm not 100% sure if the guard actually attacks or not - initially, but either way, once the follower joins in, it's a fight, and the guard targets the PC and swiftly murders them. 

Does the guard attack and the follower respond?

Or does the guard merely become hostile, and the follower is the one initiating combat?

Either way, it's not ideal, as it ends in dead PC - unless you're essential.

Admittedly, I'm testing with a level-one PC.

I'm not entirely sure what mod is making skooma a crime, but on my test box it's going to be either Skooma Whore itself, or SLS.

10 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Arrgh, no... Please explain?!

Ah I might have just messed something up myself I think. The layouts a bit different. Probably threw me off. I think the old changelog is not visible on the 'update file' page. So you've got to copy it in from another page. Just keep an eye on it when you do it. 

I've been copying chunks of the changelog into a notepad doc whenever I felt it was getting too long. But didn't do it last time. 

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not entirely sure what mod is making skooma a crime, but on my test box it's going to be either Skooma Whore itself, or SLS

Skooma whore addicted I'd imagine? 

SLS sends SW addicted a mod event to suspend. For toll drugs at least. 

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Skooma whore addicted I'd imagine? 

SLS sends SW addicted a mod event to suspend. For toll drugs at least. 

In my rather bare test config, there is no SW Addicted; it only has mods I have to write integrations for and that didn't appear to be one.

Could possibly be MME?

40 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

I'm on third person, not on free cam. Is there any console command that might restart or reset this event?

Yea. My tongues don't equip either in my full profile. But they work completely fine in my CK profile. 

I think It's a conflict of some sorts but I don't know any more than that right now. 

Ahegao face should reset itself some time after sex. Depending on how many orgasms you had. If not try turning the option off in the menu. 

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

In my rather bare test config, there is no SW Addicted; it only has mods I have to write integrations for and that didn't appear to be one.

Could possibly be MME?

MME... I don't think so. Unless it was added lately. 

Does SLadv do it?

Honestly not being permitted outside while pregnant makes sense, since for similar reasons  you are enforced to have a follower. I have started using SLD but yea I kinda wanted something more. If I had to pick one mod to base the mechanic around I guess Fertility mode? It just seems like the most fleshed out one?

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah yea. Thanks to the new way LL handles changelogs I lost a large chunk of the changelog. 

Thankfully we have wayback machine:

Reveal hidden contents

v0.635 (26-Jan-2020)
- This update will reset the cum on your character's body. Update SLSO open mouth scripts and STA.
- Added barefoot staggering and pain sounds which I kind of missed from Barefoot Realism. It's far simpler than BFR though (no checking surface type or any of that). Totally ripped the sounds from BFR. Kudos for the idea and sounds go to cytochrome_p450.  
- Added an option to destroy random licences when you become fully wet (Frostfall). 
- Added empty 'cumtainers'. You can use these to collect cum from your body and store it for later. You can also pour full cum bottles onto your body for future reasons. Use the wheel menu.
- Added an option for arousal to trigger daydreaming. Default off. 
- Ahegao faces during sex and after orgasms and device vibration orgasms.
- Added tongue height choice to the FoMod installer with thanks to prometheusx for the modified height tongues.
- Added a manual licence status check button to the wheel debug menu. Use this if your licence status gets messed up for some reason.
- Attempt to fix trauma smurfing by throttling traumas to one at a time. 
- Fixed rape drugs not respecting inflate potion toggle.
- Fixed setting inn prices. 
- 'Compartmentalized' the mcm script a bit. Specifically sliders and info texts due to some really weird oddness I couldn't nail down. Reduces ElseIf depth so the mcm might be a little more snappy but that's about it. Report any broken sliders or info texts. 
- Fashion rape and trauma won't happen with a single actor. Don't know how it's passing the victim check but there you go...
- Changed 'Get Actor Package' to work at a distance because package swapping can happen quickly within close proximity.
- Added a debug option to trigger a devious vibration event on a target or the player. 
- Fixed cum replenish time when set to zero. 
- Tongue AIO menu fix. 
- DFC willpower sex mcm option fix. 
- Removed obligatory random messagebox.

v0.629 (18-Nov-2020)
- Fixed toggling off licences globally will toggle off the new licence types. 
- Fixed a bug with merchant restrictions and magic licence disable. I think.
- Fixed toll evasion FG bug. Should now be safe to turn off toll evasion again if you want. 
- Fixed some iffy logic in eviction. Toggling the property licence should now instantly evict/unevict you IF your bounty isn't over the limit and outside mods are not blocking you via the API. 
- Fixed kennel slaves not getting devices until the sliders were set in the mcm.
- Reversed time of day for vampires with sleep deprivation. Let me know how it goes because I rarely make it as far as being a vampire.
- Fixed armor/weapon equipped guard behaviors no longer rely on toll evasion being active and can be enabled independently. Uses LocTrackCentral instead. 
- Added option to fire guard warnings for wearing armor in any slot and not just head/hands/body/feet but this option does not respect licence exceptions. 
- Fixed double punishments for wearing armor around town. 
- Send event "_SLS_AuthorativeConvoEnd" event when finished talking to toll guards & enforcers. I might have missed some exit points. Let me know.
- Unlock and thaneship licence styles should allow you to buy utility type licences (Curfew, whore, property & freedom) now without qualification. 
- Set global StorageUtil variables and sends a mod event when licences change states (valid -> invalid -> valid) or a licence toggle is enabled or disabled. See SendLicenceStateUpdateEvent() in the API script.
- Added an option to disable tolls entirely. Includes toll related objects like toll boxes, ledgers, furniture etc. 
- Added the ability to configure the various values behind sleep deprivation via SleepDepriv.json. 

v0.626 (03-Nov-2020)
- Fixed not being able to sleep in the kennel after fucking the troll.
- Fixed another couple of bugs with amputation - Equipping/picking up DDs (definitely this time).
- A couple of very minor code improvements. 

v0.625 (01-Nov-2020)
- Changed eviction API set up. Multiple mods can trigger/block eviction status now. Added some debugging tools to the wheel debug menu as well to help.
- Fixed 'All in One' menu popup in crafting menu if you have the skyrim unpaused mod.
- Fixed amputation allowing clothes to be equipped when you've no hands and disallowing equipping pubic hair/devices etc. 
- No mining without hands. 

V0.624 (31-Oct-2020)
- Fixed a whoopsie in the API. 
- Added sliders for the number of devices to add to kennel slaves. 
- Commented out slavetats for kennel slaves for definite this time. 
- Rearranged the kennel mcm options a bit. 
- Fixed dialogue conditions on FemaleNord 'We are lucky to be free' to need both the player and subject to not be naked. 

V0.623 (23-Oct-2020)
- If you're not already running the latest Beta version: Save your game in a quiet cell away from any town BEFORE updating. Run your save through a save cleaner AFTER updating. By this I do NOT mean a clean save. I mean just load your save in Falrim tools. Select 'Show undefined elements'. Take a quick look through the filtered results and make sure they all begin with 'sls_'. Then 'Remove undefined elements' and save. Rebuild your bikini lists. Get SLSO 1.6.7 if you use SLSO. Do NOT use Tenri's toll fix with this version. Toll per level should work fine now.
- Added 'Trauma'. Traumas are small bruises/cut that are randomly added to bodies/faces. Traumas start off fairly faint and fade in gradually over time and eventually fade out again (default = fades out over 2 days). Taking hits in combat may add traumas. Traumas can also be added to victims on every animation stage change during rape and when knocked to the ground (should include getting pushed around by men with SLS, getting FusRoDah'd by enemies and tripping in milk addict). Traumas can apply to both male and female characters. You can assign a followers a permanent slot (5 max permanent slots) in the trauma system or Npcs can be added and removed dynamically (20 dynamic slots) if you want. Traumas are purely visual right now and have no effects. Traumas are intended to visually reflect the abuse suffered by the PC, her followers, slaves & women in general. Has an entire MCM page of options. Textures can be customized by adding/removing textures to the folders and rebuilding the texture lists. Trauma needs a lot of overlay slots to do it's thing as each bruise is added individually. Kudos for the stock textures go to Collygon and the Battle Wounds mod.
- Added a town curfew system. Women are not allowed to wander the streets after hours without a curfew licence or whore licence (whore licence not implemented yet). Includes cities and towns. Curfew works a little differently in walled cities vs unwalled towns. In cities a guard will approach, warn you and give you time to clear the streets. In unwalled towns you're immediately taken to the inn. If you're caught breaking curfew after that then you'll be punished (the usual - tats, drugs/cum, devices, 'fine', bounty, kennel, your clothes, confined to town etc) and depending on circumstances and random choice you'll be taken to your home, taken to the inn, sent to the kennel or taken to a vanilla beggars cave (There's only 2 - The Warrens in Markarth or Beggar's Row in Riften). Note that there are technically two different curfews now. A gate curfew and a town curfew. So you can have the gates close early and then have town curfew kick in later to first trap you in town and then catch you later for town curfew. You can also set different times for curfew in Slaverun towns to make them even more oppresive.
- Added a property licence. Women are not permitted to own property without a valid property licence. Non compliance will lead to eviction. Quartermasters keep records and so will automatically evict you if your property licence elapses naturally. If you lose the licence or it gets stolen you'll have to be caught to be evicted. Once evicted you'll have to buy a property licence and speak to the quartermaster about lifting the lockdown on your property. They'll unbar your homes later that day.
- Added orgasm fatigue. Set the number of orgasms you can have per day before it starts to add fatigue in the form of decreased magicka & stamina pools and at higher levels decreased speed and weapon & magic damage. Includes orgasms from devious devices. You lose 10% of your max stamina/magicka per orgasm above the threshold. Now you can almost literally cum your brains out. Try not to ok? Maybe a chastity belt would help? No plugs though! When you sleep you recover by 'Orgasms Recovered Per Hour' in the menu. If sleep deprivation is enabled then this value is multiplied by the sleep penalty. Making recovery in bad conditions slower. 
- Added 'compulsive sex' for SLSO. If your character is off her tits on skooma or highly aroused or has achieved junkie status in skooma show then when sex begins then your character may automatically start fucking without your input, consensual or not. This will be a lot more obvious with the new sex sounds in STA. How quickly your character fucks depends mainly on the current stage and the maximum number of stages of the animation. You can adjust how fast or slow your character fucks by going into freecam mode and mouse wheel up/down to speed up/down. You can change enjoyment priority to make yourself cum first but you can not stop your character from fucking. Would maybe like to add a speed widget later.
- Rearranged the actions menu to make room. Added 'Start fucking' to it - Uses compulsive sex's auto fucking for SLSO. You can also stop auto fucking IF your arousal isn't 100. 
- Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!
- Added proximity pushes for men & guards because they aren't pushy enough already. Added a cooldown option.
- Major overhaul of the code behind tolls. Old code was functional but messy & confusing AF and hard to modify/maintain. Most functions now centralized into TollUtil. This was a complete PITA and I'd be surprised if there WASN'T bugs. But this has allowed me to:
- Added a little something for people running Immersive Fashion around tolls. Needs YPS tweak V1.2. Spoilers: involves gate guards & hairy pussies. That's probably giving too much away
- Centralised location resolution for toll evasion/payment, curfew, inn costs etc into a single coherent mechanism (_SLS_LocTrackCentral). Should increase reliability and reduce complexity/performance cost. This was another massive PITA.
- Added being filled with cum sound. Load size must be > 1.0
- Skooma junkies will always swallow cum.
- Added a couple more comments for MaleGuard, FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander.
- Added a pink visual effect when jiggles applies. Might be annoying, so there's a toggle. Obviously.
- Added debug function 'Container Transfer' to the wheel to transfer items between two ObjRefs without lugging hundreds of items in and out of your inventory and trying to filter them. It also eliminates the possibly huge script load when you 'Take all items' from a massive container by avoiding the player inventory altogether. I primarily made this to make migrating from a stash in the wild to a player home a lot easier but it's VERY exploitable which is why it's in the debug menu. You can transfer all items in one go or use a filter if you're organizing item types into separate containers. It's just a tool to help take the annoyance/monotony out of organizing things, no more. Abuse it if you wish. 
- Added various interactions with Immersive Fashion on rape. Needs Immersive Fashion Tweaked. Chance for rapists to cut your hair, shave your pubic hair or smear makeup on your lips/eyes or dye your hair.
- Added simple 'growth' feature. Set above 0 to gain that much weight per day. Disabled by default.
- Added some more swallowing sounds courtesy of c0ffeeeee and RJW Animation Framework (Permission pending).
- Added 'jiggles'. Based on how voluptuous you become, gain 3/6/10% to your buy & sell prices but it makes you 3/6/10% slower. Your sex partners also gain unconditional bonus enjoyment during sex on every animation stage change due to all your jiggling about. Effect is based on the combined size of your 'slif_butt', 'slif_belly' & ('slif_breast' or 'BreastsFantasy') nodes. Your current jigglyness is reported in the status menu.
- Added cum bottles, inflate potion, FM fertility potions and SLEN aphrodisiacs to toll drugs and added menu toggles. Added the same for rape drugs. 
- Switched guard punishments for breaking rules to use the new forced drugging script which means guards will also use these extra drugs.
- Added a kennel to every city! (Not really though. It's the same kennel. Just with some door trickery)
- Jazzed up the kennel a little bit.
- Added a caged troll to the kennel. If you ask nicely the keeper just might let you suck him off. Lucky you! Player must be in a predicament (arm cut off or is creature corrupted or is cum addict and must have spent at least one night in the kennel)
- Added a huge speech & buy/sell price debuff to the active bikini curse to discourage wearing non bikini/slooty outfits around town. The effect lingers for some time afterwards so you can't just equip something that's not slutty while trading and then swap back into a slutty outfit later. Best just stick with your heels and bikini. Or go naked if necessary.
- Added an out of breath animation when the bikini curse is active. Needs Devious Devices.
- 'Party wide' licence system will now apply the magic curse to your followers. 'Only' supports up to 5 followers.
- Crawling now adds substantial sneak bonuses (might be OP. Feedback needed) but slows you down a lot and you can't fight while crawling (because the animations bug out like crazy)
- Teleport followers should work with any follower framework now, not just EFF. Also added options 'teleport all', 'teleport one' and 'teleport to follower'
- Implemented a 'maximum window' for assessing your licences when entering a city. If the window is exceeded before processing is finished then you're force greeted anyway. This should stop you being able to run away from the toll guys before they've finished looking through your stuff.
- Added toggle 'Block Magic' to dismemberment.
- Made Compulsive Sex default off and added a warning message due to issues around RegisterForKey(0) and InputTapKey(). Turn it back on if you wish.
- Added check to creature fondling before playing the sort-of fondle animation that you're in third person camera. First person seems to cause weird random door opening. Because Bethesda.
- Changed default Simply Knock enslavement chance to 3%. You'll probably not be enslaved now. Probably.
- Fixed trauma mcm toggle. 
- A couple of fixes for overlay code.
- Removed trying to add slavetats to kennel slaves as it's not working. 
- Cidhna mine now a part of Markarth.
- No toll evasion force greet while in dialogue. 
- Added open/close mouth override to the debug menu. Force open/close the PC mouth regardless of whether gagged or not. Seems there's a bug in DD gags not opening the mouth on game load so here's a temp fix. 
- Removed HousePurchase quest override. 
- Fixed some dialogue conditions on toll evasion licence revoke allowing you to select 'I don't have any licences'.
- Fixed toggling licence system off wasn't shutting off curfew. 
- Fixed some orgasm fatigue log spam.
- Fixed tolls not refreshing/doors not locking. This should also fix problems with fast travel. 
- Excluded Khajiit traders from licence restrictions as was originally intended. 
- Fixed location tracking around Dragonbridge.
- Added curfew check that you are not an SD slave. SD slaves can wander with their master during curfew.
- Fixed 2x unfilled gate curfew properties in TollUtil.
- Forgot to recompile TollGuard script after making changes. 
- Fixed guard taking you home for curfew actually taking you to the inn instead.
- Fixed Util SendToKennel() always sending to Whiterun kennel.
- Bug fixes for location resolution.
- Fixed some curfew dialogue decisions and outcomes. 
- A bunch of other fixes. 
- Added city exteriors to location resolver. Allows curfew to respect the conditions inside the walls - If the town is enslaved then guards outside will use slavetown curfew hours.
- Fixed jiggles won't apply during masturbation.
- Fixed toggling off orgasm fatigue wasn't removing spells or resetting orgasm count.
- Fixed orgasm fatigue's reduced spell magnitude applying to enchanted items.
- Fixed some conditions on MaleNordCommander that allowed playing comments on non guards. 
- Added tracking of your BiS dirtyness for comments etc.
- Added 'RevokeLicence' to the API.
- Changed the kennel event in the API to reflect the addition of the other kennels. Also fixed the related kennel guard punishment which can now trigger in any city. 
- Fixed kennel lighting.
- Fixed Jiggles mcm toggle and jiggles spell was not applying the buy/sell price perk. Also moved it to the sex menu.
- Magic collar - Added compatibility with Submissive Lola.
- Fixed - you must now make the toll guard cum to successfully pay the toll.
- Fixed daydreaming oddness with nirnroot (visible but not harvestable). Existing nirnroot with the issue will need to respawn before being fixed (cell reset).
- Changed gag begging to require you to kneel via the wheel instead of sneaking for compatibility. Also made serveral fixes for gagged begging. Still need a better kneeling animation though.
- Added teleport to kennel to the debug menu.
- Added a way for you to forbid certain Npcs from the escort scan via json 'ForbiddenEscorts.json'. Added all DCL followers to this list.
- Restored the option to assign a hotkey to open your mouth.
- Fixed dialogue conditions for buying a home when property licence is disabled.
- Added additional checks to guard behaviors. Specifically DHLPsuspend and Player AI package = none.
- Fixed some bugs in bikini distribution and added count for missing armors. 
- Probable fix for begging for clothes sometimes being missing. Also added conditions on begging for boots (must have none or at least must not be wearing any for MWA).
- Fixed magic collar was applying the non collar curse with player centric licence system.
- Fixed inflation potion could be equipped even when toggled off. 
- Expanded magic curse for followers support to 10 followers max.
- Fixed ModEnjoyment() for SLSO 1.6.6.
- Fixed initial guard behavior warning for doing drugs had no force greet package on the alias stack. How'd this go unnoticed for so long? 
- Sleeping on the ground - Changed punishment outcome to send you to vanilla prison if POP is not installed instead of adding a bounty which was causing guards to go mental with bloodlust (vanilla Skyrim behavior). Also swap heavy bondage for 3 other devices before sending to prison so you can actually use the bed. 
- Fixed toll doors will unlock (and stay unlocked, which was the problem) when player is under AI control (Slaverun). 
- Added bikini armor test to the Bikini licence Mcm. Use to check your armor qualifies as bikini armor or heels.
- Fixed jiggles making creatures moan like men. 
- SLS sends a mod event now when you enter and leave slaverun town jurisdiction. Made slaverun city and town detection more robust.
- Removed several redundant scripts.
- Some more kennel tweaks.
- Fixed a bug in RevokeRandomLicence(). Used when walking away from a licence confiscation event during toll evasion punishment.
- Make your sex partner moan when affected by your jigglyness. Moan strength depends on how jiggly you are. It's something but jiggles needs more noticeable feedback. 
- Added check for in combat or weapons drawn before playing out of breath animation.
- Added slider for chance to play out of breath animation with active bikini curse.
- Fixed toll blowjob not starting.
- Removed 'Look At' debug messagebox.
- Fixed interior kennel door oddness when 'Followers won't stay' option was disabled.
- Moved sex/rape type options to their own mcm page. 
- Added 'player as victim' option to auto-sucking.
- Fixed interfaces not starting on new game without saving and reloading. 
- Fixed bug in licence confiscation during toll evasion punishment and added the new licence types as options.
- Curse spell visual effects won't play anymore on sex end. Only on curse start. 
- Fixed masturbation stat. 
- Fixed an easy escape from getting caught by enforcers.
- You should be able to change the slot mask of the tongues to whatever you want now without the script crapping out.
- Fixed a bug with dismemberment when both arms were cut off devious devices could not be equipped. 
- Fixed unfilled property in Slaverun interface.
- Fixed a bug in licence purchase blocking.
- Added some new curse sounds and reduced their volume a little. 
- Fixed CTD on issuing 'withdraw' command?
- Fixed bikini curse wasn't assessing your outfit for the short of breath effect when first applied.
- Devious Followers lives won't be restored unless you spend at least 6 hours in the kennel.
- Hand cleaned the mod in TesEdit.
- Fixed conflict between daydreaming and begging for clothes.
- Added volume controls and toggle to trauma.
- Increased the max number of traumas sliders.
- Sends mod event on cum satiation level change.

V0.602 (07-Aug-2020)
- Added cum. Lots of cum.... Wide variety now available at apothecaries to satisfy your hunger.
- Drinking creature cum increases your corruption. Bottled or otherwise. So while goat, dog and horse cum is nice and cheap (thanks to kennel sluts), chugging back loads of the stuff has long term implications for your characters sexual orientation.
- Fixed sexy fairies not refreshing on game load. 
- Rearranged the status menu a bit.
- Fixed some problems with punishments for toll evasion doing things it shouldn't (adding magic curse, confiscating etc)
- Some small code improvements.

- V0.600  (04-Aug-2020) 
- Added troll cum potion with all the benefits and drawbacks of sucking it directly from the source. Added potions to apothecaries. They're rare in small towns. Better chance of finding them in city apothecaries. 
- Added sexy butterflies to daydreaming with thanks to Psycho_Bill for the models and textures.
- Added devices menu. Allows you to unlock Npcs but should be used wisely! More importantly it allows you to 'examine' a device and learn what key you need to unlock it (if any).
- Gave kennel slaves some starting FHU cum inflation to get the ball rolling. Cut tattoos down to 1 because they're not working and it's wasted processing time. Still waiting on a reply about that.
- Some kitchen knife fixes - 1st person model, draw/sheath sound, keywords. With thanks to tamai.
- Added 'Look At Debug' to the debug menu. If you have problems with wobbley aim then try setting your IsNpc variable to 0. 
- Fixed daydreaming causing men to have gaps and er... holes. I think...?
- Removed CumSwallowInflate Quest and script and integrated it into Utility.
- Updated some of the beg for cock anims by Audhol.
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements. 

- V0.599  (02-Aug-2020) 
- Fixed another bug in daydream. 

- V0.598  (01-Aug-2020) 
- Fixes some weirdness with daydreaming effect. Daydreaming will be hard stopped by the update. To those keeping daydream enabled - daydream will restart on satiation level change. 

- V0.597  (01-Aug-2020) 
- Upgrading? Get STA 4.0. Rerun FNIS. Only important for people with modfied jsons: Adds a small change to BikiniArmor.json - Added 'bikinimodname' string. This is the name of the bikini mod SLS will check for in the mcm. 
- Added daydreaming to cum addiction. When your character starts to become desperate for cum she'll start to daydream a little and see the world from a unique perspective. 
- Added 'last action' to the wheel. A handy short-cut to repeat what you did previously. 
- Updated some of the bend over animations with thanks again to audhol.
- Bend over and let nearby Npcs go to town on your ass (STA Spanks). Get up to stop.
- Added a way for you to add RapeTats to PAH, SBC or Zaz slaves or Npcs wearing heavy bondage via the wheel. Needs charcoal sticks (only thing I could think of).
- Added a recipe to create charcoal sticks from charcoal.
- Added Devious Drowning effect - Swimming while wearing heavy bondage will quickly drain your stamina. Once your stamina is gone your health will drop quickly. Swimming in heavy bondage is deadly! Don't do it for anything except very short periods of time. 
- Added 'fly you fools' to combat idles. Tries to force nearby followers to flee with you in fights you can't possibly win. Stops automatically when combat ends or you can manually toggle to re-engage. 
- Added starting cum, devices & rape tats to kennel slaves to give it that 'lived in' feel. Tats not working for some reason even though they show in slavetats mcm. Waiting on a reply from slavetats author. 
- Added toggle for equipping Devious suits (hobbleskirt, pet suit, straitjacket etc) in the kennel. Default off. 
- Stick out tongue no longer requires your mouth be open. Selecting a tongue will automatically open your mouth. 
- Rejigged the tongue menu to make swapping between tongues easier. 
- Added cover animation from Zaz to SLS. Credit to Zaz/t.ara. DCL no longer required for covering self. Swap the animation yourself if you want to use something else - \meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZaZCoverSelf.HKX
- Allowed the use of activators (beds, switches etc) when your arms are cut off. Disallowed the use of furniture instead. 
- Fixed bad start up logic in Devious Effects quest. 
- Added check to auto suck that their balls are mostly full before sucking otherwise what's the point.
- Added a way for you to configure the name of the bikini mod SLS should check for in the Mcm. Change the 'bikinimodname' in BikiniArmors.json.
- Added SexlabNoStrip keyword check to your armor for sleep deprivation. 
- Fixed items from previous outfits bleeding into new outfits. 
- Auto return your stuff from the chest when leaving the kennel. 
- Kennel keeper will also strip your weapons now. 
- Fixed magicka rate debuff when cum hungry or worse and buff when satisfied (nobody reported this? tut tut)
- Fixed bug in cry for help sex scene not starting.
- Created some more variable space in the mcm script. 

- V0.595  (14-July-2020) 
- Upgrading? Rerun Fnis just to be safe. This update will invalidate your current licences! So dump them, cheat yourself some gold and buy replacements - 'Player.AddItem f 1000' in console. The Misc -> debug -> Teleport To menu can send you straight to a licence guy without your stuff getting confiscated at the gate. 
- Duplicated licence aliases quest and removed old one. This should stop duplicate licence notifications which was causing log spam. As a result old licences will stop working. 
- Fixed 'Attract attention' creating a CTD. 
- Fixed some log spam on new games. 
- Removed a couple of unused animations from fnis behavior file. 
- Some minor bug fixes. 

- V0.594  (13-July-2020) 
- Upgrading? Run FNIS. Mod now requires UIextensions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046. Added open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.5
- Super deluxe wheel edition (:P). All keys have been combined into one. Wheel has some things you might find nice for role-play or just useful.
- Retrofitted licence system with instanced licences. System should now survive events where licences are destroyed by other mods. Any current licences you have will have two notifications when you read them. One saying it's expired the other saying it's fine. This is ok. Next time you buy a licence should fix it. 
- Added: Cum fullness. Cum can not be sucked infinitely from cocks. Males will need some time to recover. Load size adjusted based on the male's last orgasm time. Affects the amount of food/drink/cum satiation/belly inflation provided. If a male hasn't got enough cum then cum effects won't fire including magic effects and healing amputations. You should spread that mouth of yours around. 
- Swallowing cum provides a PSQ succubus with an energy boost. Load size counts so bigger balls = more cum = more energy. Cum fullness also applies. 
- You can gag yourself now to stop yourself automatically sucking creature cock. Ring gags obviously won't do the job.
- Filtered kennel door activation for the player. Stops npcs firing the script during Whiterun siege. 
- Enforcers now too can show you some appreciation in the form of ass slapping and cat calling.
- Added another check for another type of invisible invisible inventory objects for licence confiscations.
- Added toggle for Frostfall 'rescue events'.
- Added check to auto suck that you're not riding a horse. 
- Added some checks to enforcer force greet to try to avoid the player when she's 'otherwise occupied'.
- Possible fix for mcm name bug.
- Added a button to import followers from json again should you make manual changes to the file. 
- Fixed some bugs in import options.
- Fixed mouth being open on sex start with the open mouth scripts.
- Fixed a bug in the scene where you try to sleep on the ground in town.
- Fixed automatic removing of cursed collar when buying a magic licence. 
- Made some variable space in the Mcm script.
- Fixed a bug around interactions with slot 61.
- Other stuff I forgot.

V0.591 (17-Apr-2020)
Upgrade instructions: Straight update from 0.590
- Added 'Snowberry Start' option for licences. Start with a short duration magic, weapon, bikini  & clothes licence. Must be activated before beginning your journey (in the alternate start cell etc). 
- Added Devious Option to be able to set the gag speech debuff penalty in DDi. Don't know why it's not configurable in the first place. Default of 80 is very rough when your Devious Follower insists you're gagged. 
- Added some snazzy visual effects when the bikini/magic curse effect is applied.
- Fixed another bug in Auto Sucking. This time the cooldown quest was blocking things. Should work ok now. You'll need your hunger level to change again, which should happen over time, before it starts working again. 
- Tweaks to hunger belly inflation quest start up.

Thanks a lot! 
Now I have one question regarding escorts. Survival generated an escortlist.json file with all the followers it could find. Now I want to make sure to get a male follower and I know I can just edit the json BUT what do the numbers stand for (e.g. 318783|SimpleSlavery.esp)? I don't know how to find out which is which and trial and error seems very tedious.

6 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

Now I have one question regarding escorts. Survival generated an escortlist.json file with all the followers it could find. Now I want to make sure to get a male follower and I know I can just edit the json BUT what do the numbers stand for (e.g. 318783|SimpleSlavery.esp)? I don't know how to find out which is which and trial and error seems very tedious.

The number is the FormID of the NPC in the mod "Simple Slavery".

When in game, you can type on console prid xx318783 to find who is the follower you want to find. "xx" should be the load order index of "SimpleSlavery.esp" - it's an hexadecimal value ranging from 00 to ff. You can check this value in your mod manager.

20 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

The number is their FormID but in decimal. 

Consider saving your mod load order. Create a temporary load order with just the followers you want as escorts. Start a new game and run the detection again. This will create the json you want. Then revert to your original load order. 

It's probably easier this way. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. My tongues don't equip either in my full profile. But they work completely fine in my CK profile. 

I think It's a conflict of some sorts but I don't know any more than that right now. 

Ahegao face should reset itself some time after sex. Depending on how many orgasms you had. If not try turning the option off in the menu. 

I was checking the code and I noticed that the tongue code checks for the keyword on slot 0x00100000 (slot 50), but when I added the tongues armor through console they were equipped on slots 55 and 61 (I can equip them through the inventory, but not through the All In One key).
When I use the All In One key the first option never change from "Stick Out", not even if I equipped the tongue through inventory.