56 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

hello,i'm new in this mod and i have a question,its possible to play this mod with normal playthrough and some sex mods or is like slaverun,because the mod like slaverun,who is basically total conversion,it's not my type of mods,so... can anyone answer me ? ( sorry for the broken english,is not my native language).

It's not like Slaverun.

It's more like SexLab Adventures, where you can decide what features you want from it.

The big things:

You can disable tolls.

You can disable licenses. Individually.

You can disable guard behaviors.

You can disable sex addiction.

You can disable amputation.

You can disable various bikini features.

You can disable begging/whoring features.

You can disable theft and theft-reward features.

And there are other features you can turn on or off.

And you can configure most features with considerable detail.

Licenses have a lot of configuration.

There's no story.

There's no plot.

SLS can be intrusive and make a lot of change in your game, or almost none at all.

Since SexLab Adventures stopped getting developed, SLS has gained a lot of its features, or feature-equivalence. None of the SLS things are exactly the same as SLAdv.

One things SLS lacks that SLAdv was strong in, is per-hold configuration. SLS is all-Skyrim, with some limited ability to configure Slaverun towns different from non-Slaverun. You can't set every hold exactly how you like. There's so much now that it would be very hard to do that.

33 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not like Slaverun.

It's more like SexLab Adventures, where you can decide what features you want from it.

The big things:

You can disable tolls.

You can disable licenses. Individually.

You can disable guard behaviors.

You can disable sex addiction.

You can disable amputation.

You can disable various bikini features.

You can disable begging/whoring features.

You can disable theft and theft-reward features.

And there are other features you can turn on or off.

And you can configure most features with considerable detail.

Licenses have a lot of configuration.

There's no story.

There's no plot.

SLS can be intrusive and make a lot of change in your game, or almost none at all.

Since SexLab Adventures stopped getting developed, SLS has gained a lot of its features, or feature-equivalence. None of the SLS things are exactly the same as SLAdv.

One things SLS lacks that SLAdv was strong in, is per-hold configuration. SLS is all-Skyrim, with some limited ability to configure Slaverun towns different from non-Slaverun. You can't set every hold exactly how you like. There's so much now that it would be very hard to do that.

thanks a lot for the assist,so i can play this like a normal/sex playthrough because i can change the settings,this is very good,but one thing,i read about aheagou faces,but i use triss race from nexusmod,do you know if the expression will work ?

How does the weight gain feature work. I wanted to test it, I have bodyslide morphing file. I select the 0 weight to start, I set timescale to 2000 to get time moving, and I set weight gain to 10. After 5 days I do not see weight gain. Do I need to slow down the time because that's messing with it, or do I need to have sex, eat food, or should it just happen?

Nevermind, I am an idiot, I forgot SLIF.  Once I put that in, every day I slept, I gained 10 weight.

1 hour ago, lokius said:

I have a problem with updating from version 0.602. I installed new version, run FNIS, but my character is T posing. Maybe someone know what can i do? I'm not to good in moding

First, make sure you downloaded and installed the correct version of the mod. SE animations don't work with LE, and vice-versa. If you use SE, download this conversion instead.

Then, re-run FNIS and look if it gives any warning about incompatible animations. If this happens, you'll probably have T-poses while running the game. If it is not SL Survival, then it may be another mod that is causing your T-poses.

1 hour ago, lokius said:

I have a problem with updating from version 0.602. I installed new version, run FNIS, but my character is T posing. Maybe someone know what can i do? I'm not to good in moding

Do you get any errors/warnings when you run FNIS?

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

What do you mean by "Update SLSO open mouth scripts and STA"? There has been no update to those mods since the previous version of SLS.

I think the poster means that they installed the version of the open mouth patch that was uploaded just before the latest SLS release, and dated 25-Jan.

ScreenShot44.png.506ba1459a5339129541985dccd01c40.pngits been like this for 10 min (Actioning settings). Am i missing something here? And for the report.. the option dremora cums corrupt and the one draining your mana and stamina after sex is not properly toggled when im importing. And also i need to manually go back to disable -> go to skyrim -> back to MCM and enable it again for it to work, this happens in the MAPS section. and the Inequality section.

10 hours ago, ashesIIashes said:

what's this new daydreaming mechanic about? where is it in the mcm?

Daydreaming's not new. I just added arousal as a trigger. Options are in the cum menu. 

3 hours ago, Novatham said:

After my character has either lost both arms or a leg, enemy NPCs will no longer attack

Aye...

And what is it you intend to do? 

17 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

its been like this for 10 min (Actioning settings). Am i missing something here? And for the report.. the option dremora cums corrupt and the one draining your mana and stamina after sex is not properly toggled when im importing. And also i need to manually go back to disable -> go to skyrim -> back to MCM and enable it again for it to work, this happens in the MAPS section. and the Inequality section.

Just exit the menu. Some script actions won't proceed in menu. 

If it's still like that after it might be something to worry about. 

3 hours ago, Novatham said:

I want them to stay hostile. Why would a bear or something care if my character couldn't fight back? :P

Sorry but that's not an option right now. 

The idea is for other mods to take over like deviously enslaved or aroused creatures. 

If not I think you'd end up enslaved every 50 feet. 

16 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but that's not an option right now. 

The idea is for other mods to take over like deviously enslaved or aroused creatures. 

If not I think you'd end up enslaved every 50 feet. 

I don't mind doing it myself. Looking around with SSEEdit I've found things like AmpArmlessPacifyQuest, AmputationHelplessQuest, HarmlessPacifyMgef etc.

I'd just like to know what I have to remove/edit to make the change myself.

47 minutes ago, Novatham said:

I don't mind doing it myself. Looking around with SSEEdit I've found things like AmpArmlessPacifyQuest, AmputationHelplessQuest, HarmlessPacifyMgef etc.

I'd just like to know what I have to remove/edit to make the change myself.

To do it cleanly you'd have to edit the script. 

You could try deleting AmpArmlessPacifyQuest but at the very least you'll get log spam. Don't know if it will break things

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

To do it cleanly you'd have to edit the script. 

You could try deleting AmpArmlessPacifyQuest but at the very least you'll get log spam. Don't know if it will break things

Deleting AmpArmlessPaciftyQuest seems to have done the trick. Nothing seems broken (yet)!

Thanks for the help! :)

EDIT: Nevermind! It seems that deleting AmpArmlessPaciftyQuest with SSEEdit makes it so your character can't jump more than a centimetre ?

20 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

First, make sure you downloaded and installed the correct version of the mod. SE animations don't work with LE, and vice-versa. If you use SE, download this conversion instead.

Then, re-run FNIS and look if it gives any warning about incompatible animations. If this happens, you'll probably have T-poses while running the game. If it is not SL Survival, then it may be another mod that is causing your T-poses.

Man thanks, i actually downloaded LE version. Thank you very much, i would probably never figured it out myself :)

Since my game crashes whenever the mysterious potions try to apply their effect after sleeping, I tried looking for the cause.

I found a few entries here, that mentioned the problem. Apparently "All-In-One HDT SMP 3BBB Skyrim LE Setup 1.00" is one of the "dodgy" SMP bodies, I guess?

Does someone have a suggestion for a less problematic one? CBBE is a must for me and SMP would be preferred, but is not neccessary, if those always tend to be more wonky.

Can anyone please help, I can't get the bikini curse to work, it doesn't detect the keyword, I have installed both of the patches more then once (I'm using cbbe  if that matters) and followed all the instructions but nothing, I have checked tes5edit and the keywords are there. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

On 1/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, Novatham said:

EDIT: Nevermind! It seems that deleting AmpArmlessPaciftyQuest with SSEEdit makes it so your character can't jump more than a centimetre ?

You could try instead changing the mgef to do nothing.

Jump height shouldn't have been affected as it's handled in amp framework not SLS. 

4 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

proof that import setting has bugs.

Surprise!

I haven't tested every combination of settings of the 15 pages of mcm settings :P

Edit: Importing compass mechanics off worked ok for me. 

Though it's not entirely clear that's what you're getting at. Sometimes a picture doesn't paint a thousand words....

1 hour ago, who are you said:

Can anyone please help, I can't get the bikini curse to work, it doesn't detect the keyword, I have installed both of the patches more then once (I'm using cbbe  if that matters) and followed all the instructions but nothing, I have checked tes5edit and the keywords are there. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Load your entire load order in TesEdit. 99% of the time users have another mod undoing the keyword change. 

As far as freedom licenses go-- I'm personally quite partial to the idea of it being a difference of whether you and your followers are restrained or not. So, no freedom license = a configurable set of devious devices on your body. Should be sweet and simple enough, I think. Maybe have a toggle option for the license being required for not being Slaverun enslaved in those towns for those with Slaverun,