What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alright then what's this Inconspicuous Book and Fug thing?

The book is required to craft items added by a mod, I just forget which one. Not one of the Nise bikini ones though.

usually with unknown things I drop them on the ground, open the console and click them. It'll tell you what its from.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

How useless is this? Is it vanilla or a mod? I've never seen it before AFAIK.

That's an enchantment added by the Summermyst mod.  Will probably be useless until you get a high enough enchant skill to raise that percentage to the 40+ range.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alright then what's this Inconspicuous Book and Fug thing?

It was from Halo's Nordic Carved Bikini for 7BO.  Forgot that I had it installed, Lmao.

9 minutes ago, Captain Cobra said:

That's an enchantment added by the Summermyst mod.  Will probably be useless until you get a high enough enchant skill to raise that percentage to the 40+ range.

It was from Halo's Nordic Carved Bikini for 7BO.  Forgot that I had it installed, Lmao.

Ah, I only recently installed Summermyst but this dagger put an entry in my journal. I retrieved the thing and got the completed message but nothing else. I can't remember how I got the gig but I vaguely recall a dead body and a note. I'm pretty sure I clicked on the body to see which mod it belonged to but it was vanilla.

46 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ah, I only recently installed Summermyst but this dagger put an entry in my journal. I retrieved the thing and got the completed message but nothing else. I can't remember how I got the gig but I vaguely recall a dead body and a note. I'm pretty sure I clicked on the body to see which mod it belonged to but it was vanilla.

Might be an OnLoad quest that starts so you can get the new enchantment. Either that or a note is added to vanilla loot lists so it would show up on a vanilla corpse.

^ What karlpaws said^

The quest's vanilla random dead guy with a note pointing to the most useless enchanted items ever "I've finally found the location of the iron dagger of frost!!!", but if you've built bashed patches with summermist it'll add it to the leveled lists. Deaths door enchant turns up in a few other mods too because I keep finding it and don't have summermist on me load order, think more interesting loot is adding it to mine.

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Might be an OnLoad quest that starts so you can get the new enchantment. Either that or a note is added to vanilla loot lists so it would show up on a vanilla corpse.

I'm thinking option B. The other, mostly better, enchants just turn up on loot. I can't understand why there was a ote and journal entry etc then nothing, unless it was never finished in the mod (whatever the mod is).

I suppose I could check if it can be sold. It can be disenchanted (can't we all dear?).

Currently doing Callen's quest from Interesting NPCs. She's hilarious. A career in the diplomatic corps was never an option.

7 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

^ What karlpaws said^

The quest's vanilla random dead guy with a note pointing to the most useless enchanted items ever "I've finally found the location of the iron dagger of frost!!!", but if you've built bashed patches with summermist it'll add it to the leveled lists. Deaths door enchant turns up in a few other mods too because I keep finding it and don't have summermist on me load order, think more interesting loot is adding it to mine.

^What I said^

Don't use bashed patches. Like I said, I've never heard of it before - sounds like something out of Monty Python. Remember the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch?

On the road outside Pavo's house standing in silent admiration of the world's toughest chickens. The chicken in the bottom R-H corner and her friend survived the dragon landing on them, the dragon's ice blasts, my fireballs and Forsworn shooting arrows and swinging swords.

5af466fb97c5a_enb2018_05_1013_26_29_95.thumb.jpg.22b0c1d68688722cc242e2335479ab4c.jpg

52 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That's some powerful poultry. Or are they actually dead but the game's still running them as if they were still alive?

Well I didn't check for a pulse but the first one had just wondered off stage right. :smile:

I've had issues with the chickens there in previous games. Last year every time I appeared in the area the Forsworn would dash about slaughtering the chickens.

In Falkreath fantasising over long, painful deaths for Lod. (I've just, for the umpteenth time in this game, setstaged DA03 to 200).

5af5dff10cf0d_enb2018_05_1118_09_30_17.thumb.jpg.c79f22d89973f9ab83e682e16619f245.jpg

5af5e009d8a4a_enb2018_05_1118_11_03_12.thumb.jpg.bde3ec1d3352c816e3c3200cce5bdc2d.jpg

Is there a mod which would let me stick a dog up his arse?

So now I had to go to Riverwood. En route I decide to do Embershard Mine. Just killed the big guy near the room with the spell tome and . . .

5af5e0d477e28_enb2018_05_1118_50_48_89.thumb.jpg.77582626a271bdaa2bc363d284789966.jpg

A man of my reputation and standing in the community shouldn't have to put up with this shit.

9 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Motivating the troops at the moment.

Reveal hidden contents

morale.thumb.jpg.5e3aa8bdfd4344bc32d3f2247e5f2a28.jpg

She doesn't take sides, although she's disappointed in how loose the Imperials left her cuffs. With any luck the Stormcloaks will do better when she spends tomorrow night at their camp.

You might be a Stormcloak spy for all we know, sent to steal the recipe for skeever stew.