What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Awesome pictures Raider1 and first lady of hats. Please give more information on the mods involved, please. Something like this.

The first picture is of Bjorlam. As you know (or can figure out) he is the carriage driver outside Whiterun. He is also an asshole and a pervert - but I'm getting ahead of my story.

As I last mentioned I had just finished Bleak Falls Barrow and was coming back to Whiterun to do Dragon Rising (killing Mirmulnir). It has been my habit to purchase Breezehome at the same time I report the dragon's death and I found myself a few septims short. So...I went to Proventus Avenicci to get a bounty and make up the difference when he referred me to Bjorlam for a better paying job.

So I went to Bjorlam and he gave me his speech about hauling cargo and I figured, "hey, how hard can it be to drive a wagon?" And i signed up. Biggest mistake of my life. He uses magic to strip me naked, dress me up like a pony and hook me to a cart. I pulled the stupid thing (there was no getting out of it otherwise) to Windhelm. When I got there that driver said "only the person who gave you the run can pay you and give you your equipment back." Clearly I failed to think this through so I agreed to take a run back to Whiterun (and had the joy of seeing Cicero on the way (second picture). When I got back to Whiterun Bjorlam reiterated that only the person who gave me the cargo could pay me (in other words I had to go back to Windhelm to collect my money). So I walk/trot/run back to Windhelm, naked, collect my money and gear, go back to Whiterun and kill Mirmulnir and buy Breezehome (Bjorlam is only still alive because I was tired after all that).

Since Misteresturk didn't shamelessly promote his mod let me do so for him. This story is brought to you (including the second picture) courtesy of SLUTS Redux. 

ScreenShot42j.jpg

ScreenShot33j.jpg

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Awesome pictures Raider1 and first lady of hats. Please give more information on the mods involved, please. Something like this.

Not many mods on display there, 's just a nord painted red wi' appachi's hair and some forswron horns stuck to her xD

Mari's runic eyes, neith team and tribal paints and neises' biki armor thingys. Nini's death lady too I thinks.

1 minute ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Not many mods on display there, 's just a nord painted red wi' appachi's hair and some forswron horns stuck to her xD

Mari's runic eyes, neith team and tribal paints and neises' biki armor thingys. Nini's death lady too I thinks.

I appreciate that. I was under the impression that the bad guy you were working on was going to be part of a future mod and I was hoping to convince you to preview it (story line) with us (as Worik suggested in her earlier post). But, if not, thanks anyway. 

Don't forget all, this thread would like to draw in A LOT of pictures which will, hopefully, include some newbies who don't necessarily know about all the mods we do (or at least many of you do). That's why I posted the "how to put a picture here" post. An I hope the more veteran among you, like First Lady of Hats, will mention even mods that you think of as mundane because it might be the first time a person new to modding has heard of them. :smile:

6 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Neh, she's just a Daedric bad guy to be a foil fer me Cleric o' dibella in a blog story fing. Did a bunch o' small work on olde Morrowind/Oblivion but ain't even looked into Skyrim's toolset :3, sould nae know where to start on an actual mod.

Thanks again, though.:smile:

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Really neat but what mod is the grate thing from (or from what mod does the grate thing come)? It's not vanilla.

I have it too in my game. I guess it's either JKs Skyrim or Solitude reborn. (can't distinguish between them anymore :classic_blush:)

1 hour ago, worik said:

Nice :smile:

Which mod and quest is that ?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Awesome pictures Raider1 and first lady of hats. Please give more information on the mods involved, please.

The mod is one I have been working on for a while now, I just call it the  Temple or Temple of Dibella.  The quest starts with a  murder at the temple and being hired to hunt down the killer, with various clues and bodies laying around Skyrim.   It still needs work and I am working on some custom spells for the Temple Soldiers, or guards whatever you want to call them.    I have been working on tieing it in with the Loverslab mod Dibella Sisterhood.

21 minutes ago, Raider1 said:

The mod is one I have been working on for a while now, I just call it the  Temple or Temple of Dibella.  The quest starts with a  murder at the temple and being hired to hunt down the killer, with various clues and bodies laying around Skyrim.   It still needs work and I am working on some custom spells for the Temple Soldiers, or guards whatever you want to call them.    I have been working on tieing it in with the Loverslab mod Dibella Sisterhood.

Actually thought it might be the sisterhood mod, Worik reccomended it me to a short while ago but haven't progressed enough to see any areas in it yet.

Your work, It's lookin' bloody good. I miss the old Oblivion style divines, where they had grand sweeping temple/cathedrals, instead of skyrim's pokey little box rooms with a shrine in them. Those screens actually look like a temple worthy of a Divine <3

5 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Not impressed yets, looks too much like a red Draenei, and god I hate spacegoats.

<snip>

In Skyrim, I have to agree. Space goats do not belong in TES games. :classic_tongue: I'm not even sure regular goats have a place; they're the second-most hideous creatures in terms of vanilla meshes and textures, just behind skeevers. And children, which don't even look human to me anymore.

19 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Actually thought it might be the sisterhood mod, Worik reccomended it me to a short while ago but haven't progressed enough to see any areas in it yet.

Your work, It's lookin' bloody good. I miss the old Oblivion style divines, where they had grand sweeping temple/cathedrals, instead of skyrim's pokey little box rooms with a shrine in them. Those screens actually look like a temple worthy of a Divine <3

Thanks, I'm still fiddling with the look but that's what I was shooting for, the grand temple look.  I have several more murals and Frescos to add and a floor mosaic for the Entry Hall and hopefully some custom banners. 

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, Psalam said:

Really neat but what mod is the grate thing from (or from what mod does the grate thing come)? It's not vanilla.

JK's Skyrim Lite. Internet connection down for 24hrs hence the late reply.

1 hour ago, cleavagesweat said:

Our total disrespect... in her father's ashes...

Is it hot-served revenge? Or is is hot love? :classic_wub:

(Note to myself: remember to romance Serana, once I start her quest. Do not forget it this time!)

7 minutes ago, worik said:

Is it hot-served revenge? Or is is hot love? :classic_wub:

(Note to myself: remember to romance Serana, once I start her quest. Do not forget it this time!)

Just be prepared to do a lot of loving with her if you do. Especially if you choose to do her Chosen of Dibella quest after defeating Harkon. The SexLab Sex Diary counted at least 15 encounters, including a couple of kissing scenes. Likely more since I had to reset my stats partway through.