What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

13 hours ago, MrSimur said:

It's a new spell ????

Cockmagic, probably the hardest school of magic in all of Tamriel ? Only a choosen few where ever able to learn it, even fewer to master it's full potential. Legend says the most powerfull spell of that school could rival the gods..I could go on and on.. my mind is a wonderful place to be in ?

On 10/2/2021 at 4:02 AM, Gukahn said:

Cockmagic, probably the hardest school of magic in all of Tamriel ? Only a choosen few where ever able to learn it, even fewer to master it's full potential. Legend says the most powerfull spell of that school could rival the gods..I could go on and on.. my mind is a wonderful place to be in ?

8 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

There was Jesus mod and he would shoot loaves of bread at enemies. 

Don't we all need more jesus in our game? I would appreciate if he throws sandles tho.. (if you get it, i love you.)

Making my first none nord character in a very long time..

Spoiler

234686027_SkyrimSE2021-10-0912-45-06-94.jpg.298ca90c88da8fab04172acd4367bbf8.jpg712742261_SkyrimSE2021-10-0912-41-53-93.jpg.5fb7ab1833dd14fab36cbc6108873e38.jpg

Only need Name and occupation ? only thing sure is, he gotta aim for them big nord beautys and conquer the thievs guild.. i hate them but i want the bow..

10 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

There was Jesus mod and he would shoot loaves of bread at enemies. 

He could dual wield with a loaf in the main hand and a fish in the off hand.

"I used to be an adventurer like you until I learned to turn the other cheek".

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

if he throws sandles tho

"It's a sign . . .".

3 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Fish! I think it was fish and not bread.

It was both!

3. Jesus has unique powers and abilities.

- After being killed, Jesus rises from the dead. You can configure, how long it takes and a penalty for dying.
- In battle Jesus rises powerful dead to fight for him (but for a short time)
- Jesus throws multiplied fish and bread at your enemies; if they get too close, he burns them with his Holy Fire and uses "Slaying in the Spirit".
- Jesus can banish demons (daedra).
- There is healing power in his flesh and blood, and touching his clothes in battle heals you from your wounds.
- Jesus collects human hearts and turns them into a permanent health bonus (1 heart = 1 HP). Place them in his inventory.
- Jesus turns water into wine! If you give him empty wine bottles, he'll turn the water from his surroundings into wine, and in a few minutes you'll be able to get back your bottles, filled with wine.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94356

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch
35 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

It was both!

3. Jesus has unique powers and abilities.

- After being killed, Jesus rises from the dead. You can configure, how long it takes and a penalty for dying.
- In battle Jesus rises powerful dead to fight for him (but for a short time)
- Jesus throws multiplied fish and bread at your enemies; if they get too close, he burns them with his Holy Fire and uses "Slaying in the Spirit".
- Jesus can banish demons (daedra).
- There is healing power in his flesh and blood, and touching his clothes in battle heals you from your wounds.
- Jesus collects human hearts and turns them into a permanent health bonus (1 heart = 1 HP). Place them in his inventory.
- Jesus turns water into wine! If you give him empty wine bottles, he'll turn the water from his surroundings into wine, and in a few minutes you'll be able to get back your bottles, filled with wine.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94356