worik

What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Training slaves at Ustengrav

image.png

image.png

Truthfully, the training part is pretty much done. Not perfect submission, but everyone over 70% so no-one is going to run off when I'm elsewhere. Now I'm just trying to get everyone pregnant so I can get the soul gem farm up and running.

ScreenShot748.png

This is a "detect fertile" spell.  I'd say I'd done 2/3rds of them.

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

Forever tweaking while trying to get the best in game look

Looks good. Is that the Sotteta Necromancer outfit? It is, I just checked. I didn't realise it had the strap things at the front. 😀 Must be because I'm generally looking from the back or the side. There again, mine's got a green skull on the right shoulder.

18 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Forever tweaking while trying to get the best in game look for a new play through and, keep the game playable. Think this looks ok....till tomorrow...the struggle is real 🤔

Hide contents

20210120173914_1.jpg.4970a1e345ae89cfb3900c327daf99a4.jpg

Very nice. Can I ask where you got the specs from? I'm after a decent pair, preferably craftable.,

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Very nice. Can I ask where you got the specs from? I'm after a decent pair, preferably craftable.,

Thank you here is where those glasses came from https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196463368

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Looks good. Is that the Sotteta Necromancer outfit? It is, I just checked. I didn't realise it had the strap things at the front. 😀 Must be because I'm generally looking from the back or the side. There again, mine's got a green skull on the right shoulder.

Thank you.... yea really like the outfit to be honest I wish the front was closed as Skyrim is "cold" very hard to find good looking cold weather gear.

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

yea really like the outfit to be honest I wish the front was closed

Works as a good early-warning system too with the suck life spell thing (absorb health?) giving off the black 'smoke' whenever an enemy is about.

3 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Nothing's as refreshing as wiping out a bandit camp on a sunny afternoon.

Hide contents

Let their blood flow.

Especially when they invite you in and let you get to melee range before showing their true intentions?

----

I got lucky with the screenshot key, I am not as great at screen archery as this makes me look, though I hoped for something like this "jump-scaring" this bandit from behind as I crept out of the foliage when the last of the group passed by returning to their camp.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1194.jpg.7532878c83bc98d8b8710578eedbf5f9.jpg

I am a superb student of Lleldos's methods, as told in Three Thieves. Hand over mouth to silence, tip head back, blade across throat and the blood all goes away from you.

Serpent's Bluff.

ScreenShot760.png

The two kneeling girls I captured clearning the surface camp. The third one I took in the dungeon, but I wanted the others to watch as I impregnated her.

10 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

Just air cruising around Skyrim picking up all the standing stone amulets from Amulets of Skyrim.

Reveal hidden contents

539233504_enb2021_01_2219_54_22_72.jpg.d3762d822e6a8d80b43c9e6efa442b0f.jpg457687432_enb2021_01_2219_56_12_20.jpg.a877f8e3cca8c1a5c1afe38c997ced85.jpg574668230_enb2021_01_2219_57_31_51.jpg.2c85128b695f261b1e1397f6e25d01f2.jpg

Looks awesome! Its Dev Aveza isn't it? wanted to try that one out for a while now

Just chilling with the most innocent person in Whiterun.. I will never be able to corrupt her  or M'rissi <_<

Spoiler

SkyrimSE-2021-01-22-23-43-14-30.png

A spot of quiet meditation to ready myself for the confrontation with Curalmil and his housecarls.

ScreenShot771.png

I'm not sure the environment is entirely conducive to cultivating an attitude of Still Mind, however.

ScreenShot770.png

Post-confrontation. There were two more wenches on top of the five draugr you usually find.

ScreenShot773.png

8 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Looks awesome! Its Dev Aveza isn't it? wanted to try that one out for a while now

Yeah, it's one of my favorite mods. I have too much fun with it. :D Anyways, when you try it, try out this mod too Airship Dev Aveza - Tissendel's interior. Modder is a genius. The level of detail and functionality. Just make sure if you do use it, in order for it to work you have to start a new game.

18 minutes ago, endgame † addiction said:

Yeah, it's one of my favorite mods. I have too much fun with it. :D Anyways, when you try it, try out this mod too Airship Dev Aveza - Tissendel's interior. Modder is a genius. The level of detail and functionality. Just make sure if you do use it, in order for it to work you have to start a new game.

Thank you, i will save it and use it the next time i make a new run 😃

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are people too fucking stupid to use spoilers or just too fucking selfish?

Is this one of them trick questions or, an example of Occam's razor? 🤯

Spoiler

Kramer-Seinfeld-Mind-Blown-Gif.gif.76557891be443174c532d375eb922c5f.gif

20 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

That's a nice looking Geralt.

Thank you that´s really nice of you = )

17 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Watching Alduin explode.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim5484.thumb.png.e41e5e2c7396ebd9911961633ed1b358.png

Reveal hidden contents

Celebrating his fall.