What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Took passage to solstheim looking for an old relic, only came out here to find the hand of glory, but I got sidetracked by Glover Mallory wanting me to help a fellow guild thief out. Spent the last hour trying to murder Kaarstag and the ten million Icewraiths he summons. Hell of a fight, but after several dozen attempts she got the bugger.

Screen_Shot67.png

The blue cat pointed out that the battlemage is technically homeless at the moment and having built up a few king's ransoms worth of septims, decided it's time she bought herself an idiotically large fortress worthy of a future Dragonborn Emperess.

Screen_Shot81.png

A full compliment of staff to keep the place running, bathhouse, room fer six youngun's (that she will probably NEVER adopt, because we can't have primitive nords been heirs to the ruby throne.), grand library and armories, private bar attatched to her bedroom and an ajoining tower with a ridiculous amount of floors and an even more ridiculous amount of beds to house the Harem and other associated hangers-on.

Screen_Shot77.png

Screen_Shot75.png

Screen_Shot73.png

Screen_Shot72.png

Screen_Shot69.png

I have fully purged the evil that is hdtHeels (formerly removed the ESM file but forgot the SKSE plugin scripts)  from my Skyrim and have learned how to add NiOverride highheel fx to shoe meshes that didn't formerly have them:

532686574_bandicam2018-06-0715-30-26-052.thumb.png.cc5ff6731b53000b92ed2af7f5cb0e76.png

(Tacky 12 inch platform 70s fetish heels shown for effect ?)

5 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

fashionable Orc

Some sort of oxymoron going on here, surely? ?

Getting there on the graphics front. Double-checked ENBoost settings and discovered I had missed one. It improved the sky and LODs whatever it was.

1351240706_enb2018_06_0719_31_28_82.thumb.jpg.9e779f2964deaa17adb9847eea357d75.jpg

Now got 18 trolls plus Spot the cat and Big Wilf. I've been trying for several days to get a decent team photo but I seem to spend the daylight hours on level ground where you can't see half of them and the nights on mountain slopes where it is too dark to see them.

I've also discovered that tundra and frost trolls don't have any wedding tackle for some reason.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:
6 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

fashionable Orc

Some sort of oxymoron going on here, surely? ?

Well, mine must be the exception that proves the rule. (She thinks she is, at least.) Come on. Don't you think she looks very swish in that screenshot? ?

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

The blue cat pointed out that the battlemage is technically homeless at the moment and having built up a few king's ransoms worth of septims, decided it's time she bought herself an idiotically large fortress worthy of a future Dragonborn Emperess.

A full compliment of staff to keep the place running, bathhouse, room fer six youngun's (that she will probably NEVER adopt, because we can't have primitive nords been heirs to the ruby throne.), grand library and armories, private bar attatched to her bedroom and an ajoining tower with a ridiculous amount of floors and an even more ridiculous amount of beds to house the Harem and other associated hangers-on.

That's a real nice looking place. Quite spacious.

37 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Well, mine must be the exception that proves the rule. (She thinks she is, at least.) Come on. Don't you think she looks very swish in that screenshot? ?

Maybe she's Rugdumph's descendant?

39 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Pfffts. Orc womans best womans /sagenod

I'd be marrying one, but been a noble, there's appearances to think of.

They'll just be very close advisors :D

Bodyguards... that are very knowledgeable of the body they're guarding.

At last, I have given in to the dark side and embarked upon the crime spree that will see me become a criminal mastermind of legend.

Spoiler

criminalmastermind.thumb.jpg.26c735c76745417a836f82c576020597.jpg

The crime? Accidentally setting fire to a chicken while battling damage-sponge entities in a gallant (and entirely successful) attempt to save the lives of every ungrateful bastard in Winterhold. I think even the bloody chicken survived... and if it didn't, well, someone got a free, tasty precooked meal. ? ?

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

At last, I have given in to the dark side and embarked upon the crime spree that will see me become a criminal mastermind of legend.

Reveal hidden contents

criminalmastermind.thumb.jpg.26c735c76745417a836f82c576020597.jpg

The crime? Accidentally setting fire to a chicken while battling damage-sponge entities in a gallant (and entirely successful) attempt to save the lives of every ungrateful bastard in Winterhold. I think even the bloody chicken survived... and if it didn't, well, someone got a free, tasty precooked meal. ? ?

A 40 gold bounty? By my reckoning that makes you Public Enemy #436,364,772,577,527. Still a fair way to go before you make the front pages.

48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

A 40 gold bounty? By my reckoning that makes you Public Enemy #436,364,772,577,527. Still a fair way to go before you make the front pages.

Sadly, a life of crime appears to be the only way to make the front pages in Skyrim. At the moment, all Winterhold guards say, "Wait... I know you!" as i pass them by.

"Ah, yes. I happen to be the dragonborn."

"Hmm. No, that's not it."

"Well, you may have heard that I'm the newly-crowned Arch Mage of the College."

"Nope..."

"Ah. Have you heard of that guest who ransacked the Thalmor Embassy at one of Elenwen's parties?"

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"You know those vampire attacks you guards are always complaining about? You may have heard tell that I was the one who put a stop to them."

"Hadn't noticed, actually."

"You perhaps remember my heroic efforts to save your life and those of everyone you know then?"

"Aha! It's you! The chicken murderer!"

On another note, I've discovered what happens when a bandit gets hit by Dawnbreaker and a bound arrow at the same time.

Spoiler

huh.thumb.jpg.2ddb284d18437265f148e5f1bbb5edbb.jpg

Turns out it's very much like getting smashed in the head by a giant's club.

53 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Prowling the Northern coasts again in search of relics, happening upon quite a few and more than a few oddities I haven't seen before. Such as this one, the wreck of the Southern Squall. Hell of a lot o' dead sailors, hell o' a lot of Skooma and the Blackwater Blade on board, pretty good haul.

Screen_Shot87.png

So how did you lose the eye?

After escaping the Cidhna Mine I had to flee from Markarth to where I should be save as Thane and where blacksmiths could force open the remaining chains, ...

Spoiler

... in Whiterun

b1IJ1q3q_o.png

Seems like word about the Cidhna Mine incident travels extremly fast, but gladly Adrianna was distracting some waiting bounty hunters.

bh48UuGL_o.png

Ulfberth is not on my side and refused to help, I have to be careful.

N2qHuLnK_o.png

Gladly Eorlund removed the shackles.

After finally getting in an armour again and gathering my courage to confront the bounty hunters I didn't notice the little puppy following me.

The little guy is from SkyTEST and seems to follow you in Whiterun till 6pm, lol

lwkPmSFr_o.png

The Muppet video was so hilarious xD
"... until somebody loses an eyAAAAAAAH"

ugh , nasty naughty elders ....

d45_798.thumb.jpg.b8ad29d882669202331c20d83a713e7c.jpgd45_799.thumb.jpg.15fa143b6712dba0eadde29bd6124929.jpg

but someone has to take care of their needs. Especially if their husbands died long ago. And they donate quite generous for a single hour.

I can understand that they yearn for youth but the older they are, the nastier they are.

Spoiler

d45_800.thumb.jpg.620799c268891ff5c0d35e9514274755.jpgd45_801.thumb.jpg.a43f5f6899d5fd1862a12c2cfa472666.jpgd45_802.thumb.jpg.0ef40cf9f43826ec45b926e2eae940d9.jpgd45_803.thumb.jpg.44989b826031af86f9a7f7aad8ca0277.jpg

At least, I won't have to wash out some old fools sperm.

I wonder what Arcadia thinks about her mother?