What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Given that she loves to go in and tank (and get in the way of my spells and bound arrows in the process) I'm casting Healing Hands on Jordis quite a lot at the moment.

Spoiler

"Aww. That's so sweet of you. Thanks!"

Jordis.thumb.jpg.24baf52870873f6a7a344a08fd10b32c.jpg

"But... Are you sure that spell needs physical contact?"

"Of course it does, dear. I'm a mage. I know these things."

Jordis1.thumb.jpg.18eca68e08437e64dae378fa9d649e94.jpg

"And you're certain my breasts need healing again so soon? They really feel fine."

"Yes... That they do... Uh, I mean no! They feel awful! They need more magic. Lots more magic!"

Once again curing Jarl Elisif the Fair of a deadly curse...

Spoiler

...by making love to her in the Temple of the Divines in front of a live audience, while Lisette sings The Dragonborn Comes.

divine1.thumb.jpg.bcef6367f01bf028bc34ce96aed20a78.jpgdivine2.thumb.jpg.c66d1cb075500e27538091ee2416672a.jpg

Probably still my favourite moment in all my time with Skyrim.

*it's from Amorous Adventures*

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think the troll outside of Dawnstar (along the beach, over the quicksilver mine, not over the lighthouse) was not mentioned, plus the whole cave below the waterfall past Valtheim tower has 6 or so trolls in it.

Ooh. I'm in Whiterun and planning to go to Riften. I was going to drop by the cave to get the gold ore I need for Madesi.

I've got most of the other locations mentioned so far.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:36 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

On route to the City of Thieve's, to either dominate or destroy the criminal underworld. (Leaning towards destroy because I really REALLY despise Maeven.)

I can totally understand you despising Maven she is such a b****. I personally (using 2 mods) have her follow me to Solitude and sell her off to the Red Wave crew as a prostitute.

www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/

www.loverslab.com/files/file/1061-sexlab-stories-2017-12-22/

9 minutes ago, wokking56 said:

I can totally understand you despising Maven she is such a b****. I personally (using 2 mods) have her follow me to Solitude and sell her off to the Red Wave crew as a prostitute.

If this character wasnae an Empire loyalist, I'd simply find some way to quietly kill her off. But alas, siding with the Imperials means I actually have to install this bitch as Jarl. Destroy the thieve's guild has a way to be have her exiled/imrisoned, but given amorous adventures I'll prolly want Sapphire alive, which means I prolly won't want to slaughter the guild. xD

I'll just have to suffer her presence and content myself with the fact that the thieve's guild will have a new kingpin and the brotherhood once again answers to Mother not black-briar coin, making Maeven pretty much impotent once she is Jarl.

Being cruel to be kind.

1255890039_enb2018_06_0521_25_08_14.thumb.jpg.83646de4b1a389273432b9c3f7f7051b.jpg

I was in Darkwater Crossing and hit the 'Call to Pack' shout instead of the 'Stay' shout. Chicken here got caught up by mistake. I dismissed one chicken in Darkwater but only noticed this one after we had been on the road for a while and the sun had come up properly. Not easy to see one chicken tagging along at the back of 14 trolls, a sabrecat and a werewolf brute. Hope she made it back to Darkwater alright.

19 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think the troll outside of Dawnstar (along the beach, over the quicksilver mine, not over the lighthouse) was not mentioned, plus the whole cave below the waterfall past Valtheim tower has 6 or so trolls in it.

Got 5 from the cave - now totin' 14 trolls plus Spot and Big Wilf.

7 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

If this character wasnae an Empire loyalist, I'd simply find some way to quietly kill her off. But alas, siding with the Imperials means I actually have to install this bitch as Jarl. Destroy the thieve's guild has a way to be have her exiled/imrisoned, but given amorous adventures I'll prolly want Sapphire alive, which means I prolly won't want to slaughter the guild. xD

I'll just have to suffer her presence and content myself with the fact that the thieve's guild will have a new kingpin and the brotherhood once again answers to Mother not black-briar coin, making Maeven pretty much impotent once she is Jarl.

Be nice if we could change her voice type and let her use a bunch of other lines post-quest.  Make her greeting "What can I do for you guildmaster?" with extra emphasis on "master" of course.

Either that or steal some of her underthings from her house and stick in an inside pocket like a handkerchief. When you talk to her you can touch it and know who's really boss.

Took Jenassa on a rampage across Whiterun Hold, clearing every dungeon, crypt, camp and cave that dared appear as a blipp on my compass.

Knocking over all those giant camps finally got the last sections of their displays filled in in my Culture and Art Gallery, which means next up is The Nordic ruins displays, been lazy with them, only got Shroud Hearth Barrow one done so far :3.

image.png

Was about to make the long ride back to the Rift to look at Forelhost but I only got as far as Dragon Bridge when the world shifted and this creepy assed motherfucker turned up.

Screen_Shot60.png

Looks like we're goin' deeper under ground instead. >:D

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Screen_Shot60.png

Looks like we're goin' deeper under ground instead. >:D

Well at least the eccentric chap picked a legitimate hero adventurer for his champion this time and not some random slave prostitute pulling a cart in pony girl restraints like he did in my playthough?

Out for a moonlight stroll when a brutish Nord thought it would be funny to call me a milkdrinker. She probably thought a little Breton in nothing but her birthday suit, a collar and some degrading tattoos would be an easy target. Unfortunately for her, conjuration magic is a thing.

Spoiler

bound1.thumb.jpg.efd0bbdffd56d63393e28f8e6b8eb14f.jpgbound2.thumb.jpg.a7d9df89fbf39e9cc97eeb0021c1e263.jpg

At least she had a nice view from the floor.

bound3.thumb.jpg.e6f65b579412fde722a6b09f3521924b.jpg

The good news is that I've just done Darklight Tower and got 2 more trolls from the tower and 1 more from the troll den behind it for a total of 17 trolls. (I know, I know).

And now the bad news. The tower interior was too dark for my liking, even with night vision on. Came out of the top end of the tower to rain and fog plus some dodgy LOD shit happening. I don't get rain and fog with Summer Edition. Couldn't find my way down in the gloom so went back down throught the tower. Emerged at 11:30pm to this:

SNOW! It's the fucking Rift. I was thinking of heading up to Windhelm but I'm having second thoughts.

1400825818_enb2018_06_0619_06_48_31.thumb.jpg.8c193492310b74c1bca0f7e1861bc5ec.jpg

2112824003_enb2018_06_0619_07_02_84.thumb.jpg.db2fd8cc5524c71c58e66635799ec4b7.jpg

1192700892_enb2018_06_0619_08_15_64.thumb.jpg.3285ba7178aca5dff94d819cd97ea7b9.jpg

WTF is going on here? What has that poxy ENB changed?

Hit level 20, that means our battle wizard is allowed new warpaints hairs or scars, so we went back to blonde :3

image.png

She just returned to solitude to learn her museum has been robbed by some redneck redguard savages. When she tracks them down you will prolly be able to hear their screams as far off as Leyawiin.

Also agonising over wether or not I want to install everybodie's favorite blue cat. I tend to roll either solo, or with just one follower (currently Jenassa) and having Inigo in tow will prolly have me ignore everyone else's AA quests and relics to hang out with him instead. On the other hand Imma have to do Windcaller pass and Engleman's rest to get my relics back, and given the amount of Alikir and how fucking retardedly strong they are in those places, I might want the extra backup.

2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I want to install everybodie's favorite blue cat.

Not mine. My first rule of adventuring: Never have a follower that can speak. We've just lost Tango 13 to the poxy Nilheim bandits. Nobody said a word; a quiet moment and then on to Windhelm. T13 has been replaced by the troll from Snapleg Cave which was just down the road.

Weather changed back to normal between Darklight Tower and the road. One second I'm walking through the trees in snow and the next second it's stopped. I turn around to look back at the tower  and no snow. I'd walked back a bit in this pic.

13333692_enb2018_06_0619_37_21_18.thumb.jpg.be08d7e47ac25a6b0c41e98c78352468.jpg

Still not 100% right though. This is the view from the road near Snapleg which takes you down the mountain east then north towards Kynsegrove and Windhelm. About 7:45am.

576389061_enb2018_06_0620_51_38_01.thumb.jpg.81eb248e4ca1d4c326bea3800a7698e0.jpg

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Love that outfit! Mind if I ask where it's from? 

Nini's Hercules Might, 's a patreon thing but since it's a published one, yer can just download the bugger on the page.

https://www.patreon.com/ninirim/posts?tag=published mod

Furry shoulder's are from a Divine Elegance store thingy, Silent Mist I think.

Alzo hassa Norty version, not sure if that's included in the published release though.

image.png

So still playing its gotten fun, more or less,  my dungeon under lakeview is fill up.   So after a long day I stop off at the Temple of Dibellah for some R&R 

20180528214007_1.thumb.jpg.5e23adda949edc4d9328a4ecd1be5a30.jpg

then it's off to the races, okay actually just heading to lakeview, My gladiator slave and Serana aren't really happy with that decision but oh well. 

20180507232533_1.thumb.jpg.6f540b2281f028b9a7c62d2005872dc8.jpg

later we take a break after some serious bear killing, which took place after two dogs told me the legion was looking for good men, and having a battle with not one but two dragons at the same time and four trolls, a team of three vampires showed up at the end of it all.  Happy happy joy joy, anyway back to our break.

20180508170407_1.thumb.jpg.5923ea33096b3e992b09823065b3722e.jpg

now I'm going to go back and work on my whiterun expansion.  I'm expanding the city some, adding some custom buildings and hopefully will end up with new walls, towers and other odds and sods. without screwing up the Vanilla quests I hope.  LOL. 

20180518164737_1.jpg

I had assigned an outfit to Ysolda made of some of Gwelda's Red Riding Hood clothing mod outside and a few days ago. Was really surprised when I went in tonight and find her (via Immersive Citizens) working at the alchemy station with the book (you normally use to craft the items) right next to her.

Spoiler

1223874887_gweldaoutfitirony.thumb.jpg.868245990a436d235ad8180c90ec9192.jpg

I was playing through some of the Amorous Adventures quests and on the part to make a dress. The uppity tailor wanted satisfaction and got it, but probably not quite the way she intended... or at least not in the positions she had in mind...

Spoiler

1611886695_endariecarefulwhatyouwishfor1.thumb.jpg.7acd19635b4689fffeb37b0d3bfdb541.jpg

Noooo, I'm supposed to be the top!

345228144_endariecarefulwhatyouwishfor2.thumb.jpg.c43fa84f03afe8b9fdabb7ea776ca70c.jpg

Mmmmmph!