What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Ta da. Made it, though I lost Shorty the troll to a sabrecat a couple of hundred metres short of the stone. Got to Markarth without further incident.

642759738_enb2018_05_2523_03_50_78.thumb.jpg.8fb1388b72d55819aa7aecb1f50dd054.jpg

The spider and the cannibal lined up for tomorrow. I'm level 7. I'm doing firebolt in my left but I don't know what to do with my right. Suggestions? Don't want to use a weapon though I might go for a staff if I get one. (That would probably mean goblins, gulp).

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I meant slow loading not slow user-wise. :grin:

I noticed things moving slowly, too. The same three-day weekend some folks use to visit family a lot of others use to play video games. Could be a rush on sex mods. That's pretty much how I plan to spend my weekend since I hate my relatives.

You did ask to see some of the devilry bewitching the very fabric of creation rather than only the end result in world, did you not?

Well, right now, men are about to get a lot curvier and jigglier in my Skyrim. Someone will eventually need to adjust some costumes to fit these newly augmented frames.

1785363644_DesktopScreenshot2018_05.25-19_10_34_95.thumb.png.1199a7a72dca2c30f2932b298bec163c.png

215790740_DesktopScreenshot2018_05.25-19_11_10_07.thumb.png.de44991e99738ea5cd719db06b77f526.png

332305428_DesktopScreenshot2018_05.25-19_11_30_18.thumb.png.5bfbcc6ff106a78e7fedb7afc5581642.png

Dealt with the spider and the cannibal in Markarth and ready to roll.

Quo vadis.

Jucnction just outside Markarth. Fingers crossed, buttock cheeks clenched, teeth gritted, eyes closed and run like hell . . .

175997554_enb2018_05_2615_21_20_04.thumb.jpg.c74a7b5c4601f5dfa4d10d0a505d509c.jpg

Manage to get a few hundred metres down the road before I'm attacked.

Just those two spider things. Noticed in my last game that they were appearing outside. asy enough to deal with.

1949264481_enb2018_05_2615_23_14_46.thumb.jpg.d553fdf572c3d612db7b1032f95d1ff8.jpg

I crossed the river near the Dibellan shrine thing and got attacked by a level 16 dreugh (I'm level 8). Tried fighting it but it tanned me with shock which obviously ate my magicka leaving me powerless. Ran for it and promptly ran into a sabrecat. Good! Hit the Untamed shout and  . . .

. . . now got a sabrecat and a dreugh.

2146642205_enb2018_05_2615_32_47_16.thumb.jpg.7355f7cb26b42e19f8c8331322029638.jpg

Onwards, ever onwards.

Get as far and Fort Sungard oubliette or whatever it's called and run into the mandatory Forsworn versus the Imperials courtesy of Warzones. Neither are hostile to me so I stand around waiting to loot. Suddenly a goblin tribe turn up in the middle of it all and they are hostile. I let go a firebolt at one which has just appeared near me and the fucking sabrecat nips in and takes the bolt up the arse. I can see the writing on the wall here so I run toward the Forsworn who have finished the Imps and are now going for the goblins. Sabrecat lasts about 5 seconds against the goblin. Dreugh still hasn't caught up. As the fighting came to a halt I looked back up the road and there he was 'hurrying' with his 3 summoned mudcrabs. Summoned mudcrabs, I ask you. They unsommoned just as he arrived on the field of battle.

1458980395_enb2018_05_2615_46_29_28.thumb.jpg.c73c5606aa6eee9dd416b330829bf053.jpg

This is the best shot I could get. There were more bodies along the road to the right and a few along the road going up the hill. Dead sabrect to the left, Dreugh Barrymore just arrived.

The Forsworn in my game are awesome, they can and will take on anything.

333596279_enb2018_05_2615_41_47_66.thumb.jpg.15bd8a2d54191f98b3d4dbbeea6ba58a.jpg

Looking back in the opposite direction. I did mange to pick up a staff off a dead goblin. Icey/frosty thing.

Made it to Whiterun with only a couple of wolves and spiders to contend with. Me and the staff did the needful, crabby was always lagging well behind. I killed the SOB once we got to Whiterun.

10 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Usually both at the same time :3

I like that. :classic_smile: Which secret level of AA is that ? :classic_tongue:

Seriously: which mod did you use to have that family gathering? Or is it just the plain animation? ?

36 minutes ago, worik said:

I like that. :classic_smile: Which secret level of AA is that ? :classic_tongue:

Seriously: which mod did you use to have that family gathering? Or is it just the plain animation? ?

It was a mix of SLEN and AA together tbh. AA made her a lover and do norty fings, and then Lucan turned up and stood around watching which made his arousal skyrocket and somehow become an instant lover when I decided to give him some "relief". And since with Slen Lover ranked npcs can throw a threesome I figured, "Bugger it, why not?" I think one of Vinfamy's mods actually does it through dialogue too, but I forget which one, I don't have them installed on this playthrough :3

"  3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Shooting zombies with a primitive blunderbuss before they eat my idiot slave master:"

One day. One day I will mod an actual flintlock into Skyrim, and my dreams of murdering heretics as a warhammer style witchhunter will come true.

----

Having been revealed as Dragonborn, the battlemage has put on hold her plans to go forth and murder all Stormcloaks and instead travel to Hrothgar. but going straight to Hrothgar will not do, Tiber Septim was the last one called to see the graybeards, thus she intends to enter High Hrothgar as Talos' equal, or even greater, this means polishing up her martial and magic skills, whilst on riding to winterhold (because I never fast travel or use carriages :3) she stopped in at Morthal where she unwittingly got tangled in more amorous adventures.

She got a redguard lover in Falions sister, (if she can manage to charm Falion we might just see a repeat of the Riverwood incident.)

Jonna1.png

She acquired a new housecarl along the way and decided to put him through his paces. Lydia still being a sourpuss dedicated to Mara, just stood and watched.

Valdimar1.png

Then Igrod carted us off to the ass end of nowhere and sort of err, touched herself whilst staring at her dead sister. it wouldn't have been anywhere near as disturbing if she didn't wear a really REALLY fucking creepy smile the whole time. Naturally, Lydia stood and watched. ( I was also fucking amused, I know Igrod the younger is a mere slip of a girl and you could probably knock her over with a sneeze. But watching her get knocked around the place by a tiny, miniscule, insignificant dragonfly was fucking funny.)

igrod1.png

Annnnnnd I briefly flirted with the idea of going redhead. But whilst it would look bloody good if I was traditional robes mage, it looked fucking awful in heavy armor, so we remain Raven.

Cassida1.png

40 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

and somehow become an instant lover when I decided to give him some "relief". And since with Slen Lover ranked npcs can throw a threesome

I knew it,  I shouldn't play SLEN on the second to hardest difficulty  ;)

5 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

She got a redguard lover in Falions sister, (if she can manage to charm Falion we might just see a repeat of the Riverwood incident.)

She acquired a new housecarl along the way and decided to put him through his paces. Lydia still being a sourpuss dedicated to Mara, just stood and watched.

For some reason my impression of your "Talos II" character and doggy style just don't go together. I'd picture her wearing the strap on and giving it to Jonna, or ridding the housecarl cowgirl, potentially missionary if you want him to do all of the work.

SLEN orgies can also be really fun if you have follower mods or town mods that add followers and you have a bunch all in one room/cell/location or a situation like the Bannered Mare in the evenings with Carlotta, Uthgerd, Saadia, Ysolda, and Brenuin all there with favor quests, making SLEN increases a little easier.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

or ridding the housecarl cowgirl, potentially missionary if you want him to do all of the work.

I could too. Sadly, like all primitive uneducated nords, he is slow witted. It will take some time to train him to be a proper manservant for his Imperial masters, or at least be a decent footstool.

I also figured out why I dislike the red hair. Rya ENB seems to make anything red glow in the dark from bloodstains to snowberriesl. Which saddens me, 's one of the few that looks good in game, keeps a solid rudy-like framerate and makes nights actually playable instead of a pitch black hell where yer can't see two feet in front of you even with a bloody lantern.. Between the red hair, the sorceress robes and the lipstick it looks like a fucking christmass parade is rolling through the swamplands. Gonna have to see how the hell I lower their luminosity a tad and then maybe the redhead version'd be tolerable, though, now Blonde is sorta tempting me too.

enb_2018_05_27_20_50_08_20.png

Still ain't figured out if she's gonna end up with heavy armor or cloth to take advantage o' alteration yet either. Heavy will probably save me work since there's a bunch of stuff I has (like that thing above) that looks like cloth, SHOULD BE cloth, and is actually heavy armor. Gonna have to learn how the hell to do that, hopefully Xedit because toolsets worry me.

Thinking we need a second opinion on the issue of Joric's sanity. Big sis might be a bit biased.

I'm playing naked; he has just got up this morning and decided to run around naked.

I can do without this shit, I've got a Master Vampire to go up against.

195627318_enb2018_05_2721_36_29_83.thumb.jpg.19e7fdbbea0cbefec973596c01557349.jpg

I'm watching the lufly Lami coming in to open shop.

47 minutes ago, worik said:

Shooting again some screenies for various purposes ...

It's really difficult to capture scripted vanilla scenes in the right moment.  ⏱️

ScreenShot788.jpg

Yeah, by the time you get a good camera angle they've either moved or finished or been disrupted in some sort of way. Or in my character's case her devious devices always decide they need to start a long winded vibrating session, causing my tfc camera to be repeatedly interrupted and reset by a close up of my girl fondling herself. Well... time to hit the reload key again?

Even non-scripted can be tricky if you is a muppet like me.

Took this shot of the new team but wasn't happy with it  . . .

1178786482_enb2018_05_2814_36_30_13.thumb.jpg.c50306f6d329462e1365ed217076eca1.jpg

. . . and decided to have another go a couple of minutes later.

'They're behind you'

2114731767_enb2018_05_2814_39_55_20.thumb.jpg.e692c7144367cbe636a73990f4976cdc.jpg

The bear's dead now but he was great. The second I stopped he would collapse and be asleep before he hit the ground. Any sign of trouble though and he was in like Flynn. That's Purpelda Mk II, I'm on Mk III at the mo'.

21 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

can you use TAI to pause a scene like that and get into position?

tfc 1

is my weapon of choice, since it freezes the scene.

But catchin the moment is still frustrating difficult

*sigh*

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Took this shot of the new team but wasn't happy with it  . . .

Sure, it's explainig itself. 3 trolls but not a single bridge for them to play with ...... :P

*duck-and-cover*

23 minutes ago, worik said:

Sure, it's explainig itself. 3 trolls but not a single bridge for them to play with ...... :P

*duck-and-cover*

You're living in the past with your stereotyping. Even the troll in Dragon Bridge lodges with Olda these days.

151713388_enb2018_05_2820_37_52_93.thumb.jpg.271e20bd63b24c8792d1d44f62c0cbc2.jpg

Doh! That just cost me a 'Guees this NPC'.

Is that the Wolfskull Cave guy in your Blue Palace shots?  Did it earlier today and what a clusterfuck. SL Kidnapped had put a rescue mission in there (Gisli) so we had:

necros, skellies and draugr friendly to me (correct)

necros molestin the white woman with Gisli.

(I think) draugr hostile to Gisli and queueing up to kill once the necros had finished.

(I think) the skellies were non-hostile to Gisli.

Undead or undeads unknown were hostile to the ritualists as the ritual masteress died almost as soon as I got in there.

I was just stood there trying to figure out WTF was going on and who was fighting who and why.

Gisli ran off.

I killed off the draugr and the skellies just to give myself some room and hopefully to stop Gisli running all over the place.

Eventually found Gisli and was trying to get us out when the necros started homing in on her.

Killed the fucking necros and eventually got outside and reunited with my team (mercifully I had parked them before going in).

I forgot about the two skellies who are outsside and they went hostile on Gisli so I killed them.

One of my trolls then fancied a piece of Gisli so I waited till he had finished before setting off for Solitude.

Then like an idiot I accept another rescue mission from Falk and it seems to be under the Temple of the Divines where Wolf Queen Awakes part II takes place. Marvellous.