What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

9 hours ago, Mdy said:

Is The Wheels of Lull a rather crazy mod @MrEsturk or what Dragonborns would fit into that, like a Dunmer, Dwemer mechanic or mage?

Yes, Lull has a very Dunmer/Dwemer/Morrowind vibe to it. It is also has a bit of a primitive steampunk theme in an earlier Final Fantasy Airship kind of way.

I've found it fits my Slaverun girl in its own sort of way, as one of the few "saving the world" questlines that doesn't really clash with her enslavement. For example when you think about vanilla Skyrim's main quest you'd think even a group as evil and misogynistic as the Slaverun Slavers would realize they need to release the Dragonborn, so she can fulfill her destiny dealing with the very obvious, in your face return of the dragons to Skyrim. Lull on the other hand: there's just no way the slavers would buy my character's ridiculous stories about what she's been doing while she's supposed to be out earning money for their slavery operation, lol? 

She has some equipment as proof, but any of that could easily be mistaken as scrap parts from a Dwemer ruin site. Also through mods my character isn't Dragonborn, and aside from the dialog of one NPC the dragonborn content has never been referenced in Lull thus far as I've played. So the completely subjugated lust demon continues her quest to save the world...

P.S.: Expect to do some puzzle solving, so if you're trying to be as immersive as possible you should probably shouldn't roll a lunk-headed character for it?

I've been exploring a theme while running through some Amorous quests, building up to the new Elisif stuff. Some gentle, cosy loving by the fireside.

Spoiler

With Lydia and Annekke in Breezehome

cosy1.thumb.jpg.a840c7b14584d362db4f3352c889242e.jpg

Hmm. What do bound daedric dildos taste like? ?

cosy2.thumb.jpg.dfb2c91963e0df02b5a18e242519490f.jpg

In Shor's Stone, Sylgja sitting on her mother's face, as you do. Lydia's practically salivating over that apple cabbage stew in the pot.

cosy3.thumb.jpg.e1c0de0623bfcd2628065cf2f090575c.jpg

(My orc's save file is knackered, sadly. Revisiting my magic archer sorceress Breton for now.)

54 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

That's a shame, was an interesting character. How did you end up bricking her save?

I'm not sure exactly. It got to the point where at the end of almost every sexlab animation, just as all the clothes/armour were being put back on, the entire game would freeze and have to be shut down with the task manager. I have a feeling it might have been down to the custom player body mod I was using (for the muscle map) but who knows with Skyrim? My Breton just uses the same body as everyone else, with a few minor UUNP morph tweaks in racemenu, and her save is bigger. No problems with her so far.

The orc is going to be coming back at some point though, just a bit less buff perhaps. I did like her!

Reaching for the tissues.

Rashamshaggamfrasham ENB. I've actually managed to sort this but don't get me going on my night sky. I have to put night vision on to see the stars.

I can handle lack of information. What I cannot handle is misinformation. The description on the Nexus is inaccurate.

658797259_enb2018_06_0320_13_09_62.thumb.jpg.d13a3d268139a70ade16342b927277a1.jpg

No idea what to do about the night sky.

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reaching for the tissues.

Reveal hidden contents

Rashamshaggamfrasham ENB. I've actually managed to sort this but don't get me going on my night sky. I have to put night vision on to see the stars.

I can handle lack of information. What I cannot handle is misinformation. The description on the Nexus is inaccurate.

658797259_enb2018_06_0320_13_09_62.thumb.jpg.d13a3d268139a70ade16342b927277a1.jpg

No idea what to do about the night sky.

My Skyrim does that distorted shadowing crap too, though it doesn't seem my ENB causes it since it still occurs with the ENB shader toggled off. Have you checked to see if has the broken shadowing with your shader disabled?

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

The orc is going to be coming back at some point though, just a bit less buff perhaps. I did like her!

Well we'll look forward to the day your reluctantly fashion conscious barbarian returns.

4 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Have you checked to see if has the broken shadowing with your shader disabled?

What shader? I got rid of it by checking the ENBoost setting against S.T.E.P. and diddling with Imaginator.

Just had a funny do which I'm not blaming the ENB for. The dirt road which goes from Hamugstahl to Druadach. I'm on the dirt road coming from the west and just as I got close enough to see the junction with the Ham-Dru road  - bam- CTD. reload and 'boing' the Windows sound for a failed to load driver and I'm frozen solid - CTRL-ALT-DEL to get out. Third go and - bam- I'm looking at my desktop through a Windows border and had to Task Manager out. Same spot every time. Don't usually approach from this direction so I can't recall it happening before. Means I'm going to have to backtrack a fair distance.

Bagged me a big one:D And got a nifty magic sword to boot:

995263210_bandicam2018-06-0316-54-28-665.thumb.png.8ce892cf6dd2e41a3174f678ed9d44bd.png

Wonder how that sword handles those annoying invincible mammoth skeletons?:

Spoiler

23253294_bandicam2018-06-0317-02-10-779.thumb.png.1892140af5b35faabd9fb6d809aa94fa.png

Yeeshhhh.... a bit over blown. But it killed them and I filled some grand soulgems to boot. Good show:

1591217457_bandicam2018-06-0317-09-22-251.thumb.png.1a52313e73f48670f4b19c947820c95c.png

Thanks for the replies about Trainwitz' mod, wouldn't even had asked if I'd read the author's name, hehe.

First time recording with ATI ReSync, making gifs and webm.

No One Especapes Cidhna Mine

I've helped a Nord in need to find him slain in the presence of Talos.

UYHlqlVt_o.png

They've framed me, robbed me and put me into most humilating chains

Spoiler

ob8PRpZK_o.png

auBWztB4_o.png

"No one escapes the Cidhna Mine" they've said. But I swear, I will ...no matter the cost.

3gO1TOkT_o.png

NTdCJGUV_o.gif

And if I reach Ulfrik again this city will burn once more.

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Mrrms, saw the weird black clouds not so long ago on some other ENB I was experimenting with, from what I remember it was real clouds been incompatible with it.

Looking at those I'd definitley say it's an incompatible weather mod.

Haven't got a weather mod unless Summer Edition counts. The black shape isn't cloud (or at least shouldn't be) it's just a black hole. Both images are from after Tetra ENB has been removed.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The black shape isn't cloud (or at least shouldn't be) it's just a black hole. Both images are from after Tetra ENB has been removed. 

Strange, looks just like the cloud bugs real cloud caused me wi' Kwanon. Did Tertra install any data files? Might have added a skybox and not removed it with the rest of the enb?

53 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

[...] after Tetra ENB has been removed.

You might post a screenshot of your Skyrim folder.

Everything with "enb", "sweetfx", "smaa" at the beginning and "d3d9.dll", "dxgi", "injector" in your main folder should be deleted, no matter files nor folder.

Or install a programm that tracks newly created or edited files and install the enb again. Now you'll know which files you should delete. I've done that for Skyrim a few years ago, but can't remember the name.

CTDs at the same position does sound like a mesh problem or anything else mod-related. I'd disable one mod after another and see where it comes from. It's very easy to restore with MO1 or MO2, not sure about NMM or Vortex.

My slave follower's armor is getting nicer:

1562107892_bandicam2018-06-0320-27-45-698.thumb.png.a969cc2a874b9fa0e11197f905612280.png

EDIT: Reached the end of the Bronze Forest:

1952494180_bandicam2018-06-0321-40-11-998.thumb.png.c58a9de5e4138c3e44cdc79bea705a5f.png

Spoiler

This guy was actually a fairly rough fight for my not quite ridiculously overpowered, not Dragonborn:

503770377_bandicam2018-06-0321-47-22-376.thumb.png.9f2bbbcda2bce884c25a030eaf31ef31.png

Just took a look at my Sexlab records. Errr, wow....

1396954955_bandicam2018-06-0322-16-05-359.thumb.png.655c052005bd1deaf7343deffe6a4528.png

Back to the surface world with time to kill until any major quest is ready for me again. Guess its time to do another S_L_U_T_S run... in an armbinder (armbinders and handcuffs option for "yokes" coming to a future S_L_U_T_S update near you):

97037961_bandicam2018-06-0402-31-06-073.thumb.png.f9d3cd867dcfd7c54f391289f146b1de.png

^ I'll have to get my orc strapped to a S_L_U_T_S cart one of these days. Speaking of the orc though...

Temporarily out of retirement and causing a stir at court.

Spoiler

Blending in seamlessly at the Blue Palace

Blue1.thumb.jpg.35306a9d3366806a1d518a134b85bbc4.jpg

Seemed to be a hit with the gentlemen. Form an orderly queue, chaps!

Blue2.thumb.jpg.5d69382bfa767f3b9b33adf9e4f1ece9.jpg

Later discovered Falk had more of an eye for men in uniform. And an ear for mead.

(Thane Erikur also seemed to have had a sex change.)

Blue3.thumb.jpg.9182daebecc9bf1e64fe4864ad0af634.jpg

Couldn't decide if Elisif was aroused or terrified.

Blue4.thumb.jpg.3a707dddd518d47bde2f30b6690cf766.jpg

When her gaze dropped to the cleavage I had my answer. Both!

Blue5.thumb.jpg.7b254657be5a6c8832e099fecee9a194.jpg

Apparently it's been a long time since Jenassa bopped anyone, so to get her back into the swing of things I took her back to Riverwood. Couldnae find Camilla, but Lucan was around so we convinced him to be Jenassa's test subject.

Screen_Shot51.png

Apparently this was highly amusing to the battlemage because she had this comically daft expression for a good long time afterwards.

image.png

Ta-ferkin-da! BethINI saves the day night.

Re-ran BethINI and set everything back to default, then re-set to my preferred BethINI settings. Back in game and:

There's a lot more stars visible in-game and the black background is constant across the sky. The mountains in the distance have detail and are not ghostly greyish cutouts. Fingers crossed that all's well in daylight.

1191896999_enb2018_06_0412_31_58_31.thumb.jpg.84823a1d64c0b002af8a3651188169e4.jpg

Thanks for the offers of help, guys. Mucho appreciated.

Mdy: The problem at the junction probably is mesh related and is probably down to either Summer Edition or my grass mod. I'm just going to ignore it for now as it's in such a remote location and therefore not worth the effort to fix.

Two things I would like

A mod which improves the interiors of the inns (e.g. creates more space).

A mod which does something to Helgen. Not Helgen Reborn. I'd prefer a non-quest mod, one that just rebuilds the place and works with AS-LAL.

Oh, and can people let me know where they come across trolls please.

15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ta-ferkin-da! BethINI saves the day night.

Re-ran BethINI and set everything back to default, then re-set to my preferred BethINI settings. Back in game and:

Reveal hidden contents

There's a lot more stars visible in-game and the black background is constant across the sky. The mountains in the distance have detail and are not ghostly greyish cutouts. Fingers crossed that all's well in daylight.

1191896999_enb2018_06_0412_31_58_31.thumb.jpg.84823a1d64c0b002af8a3651188169e4.jpg

Thanks for the offers of help, guys. Mucho appreciated.

Mdy: The problem at the junction probably is mesh related and is probably down to either Summer Edition or my grass mod. I'm just going to ignore it for now as it's in such a remote location and therefore not worth the effort to fix.

Two things I would like

A mod which improves the interiors of the inns (e.g. creates more space).

A mod which does something to Helgen. Not Helgen Reborn. I'd prefer a non-quest mod, one that just rebuilds the place and works with AS-LAL.

In my experience the easiest place to find trolls is Graywinter Watch - usually two trolls.

Hope the below helps. ?

From UESP skyrim:

Trolls can be encountered both in the wilderness, particularly in the Rift, and in the deep underground of caves and Dwarven ruins. They have even been spotted in ancient barrows. There is one unique troll encountered in the game, Udefrykte, who is encountered in the Dawnstar Sanctuary during the quest The Cure for Madness.

The locations inhabited by frost trolls are further north and at higher elevations than those of their generic cousins (who are sometimes called "cave trolls"). Frost trolls are significantly more powerful—both offensively and defensively—and are partially resistant to frost damage. They are distinguishable by their white fur.

Armored trolls are used by the Dawnguard in battle. They have more damage resistance than regular trolls due to the armor that they wear over their bodies. If you join the Dawnguard, you can hire an armored troll for 500 gold to act as a follower in battle, although it is only able to follow simple commands such as waiting in a specific location (much like a dog). If you are level 20 or above, an armored frost troll will be provided instead of a regular armored troll.

30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I think there is always a troll along the river just north of Ivarstead. If you head out of the village heading north and follow the path along the right river bank, there will be a hollow in the rock to your right. He hangs out there by an orichalcum ore vein and a couple of bodies (one with a skill book.) There's also a frost troll guarding the path up to High Hrothgar, a little way after the fourth emblem where Karita is usually meditating. And another frost troll always seems to be in the cave you use to escape the Embassy.

As the passage quoted by Psalam says, I often find them out and about in the Rift once high enough level, and lots of them turn up in caves.

22 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

I think there is always a troll along the river just north of Ivarstead. If you head out of the village heading north and follow the path along the right river bank, there will be a hollow in the rock to your right. He hangs out there by an orichalcum ore vein and a couple of bodies (one with a skill book.) There's also a frost troll guarding the path up to High Hrothgar, a little way after the fourth emblem where Karita is usually meditating. And another frost troll always seems to be in the cave you use to escape the Embassy.

As the passage quoted by Psalam says, I often find them out and about in the Rift once high enough level, and lots of them turn up in caves.

Which reminds me, there is actually usually a second frost troll just off the path to High Hrothgar near the second(?third) emblem. If you are high enough in level most of the "guardians" in the path will also be frost trolls. ?

If it helps there is an iron ore deposit near where the second troll lives.