What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

55 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Finally got my smutty, clawed hands on a diamond, which I was able to use to activate the final peg for Century Numinar.

I swear, I've found every single bloody gemstone ever, except a diamond. the gemstone display in my gallery of natural science is practically full and complete, except that bloody diamond, and when I actually find one it won't even go on display because of Numinar. ARGH! ?

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Finally got my smutty, clawed hands on a diamond, which I was able to use to activate the final peg for Century Numinar. On my way back to Lull I took the time to enjoy a scenic mountain view in both my character's personalities:

Just thought I'd mention (thought about this when you first posted about a diamond) that the Complete Crafting Overhaul mod adds options for gems to drop while mining and allows you to set whether they're completely random or follow the vanilla gem-to-ore-type pattern. You can also increase the chance of them dropping, so they're not all that rare in my game. Flawless ones are still harder to get but Murphy always hands me flawless ones when I just need a normal one for some quest.

44 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I swear, I've found every single bloody gemstone ever, except a diamond. the gemstone display in my gallery of natural science is practically full and complete, except that bloody diamond, and when I actually find one it won't even go on display because of Numinar. ARGH! ?

Found my diamond in Rannveig's Fast. Its a nord ruin between Morthal and Rorikstead. You'll know you're there if you start getting attacked by very reluctant ghosts.

1190928885_bandicam2018-05-2601-35-28-882.thumb.png.faf98683d1fccdc7e65a5135ccc306ca.png

Two more ideas come to mind....

If you have the More Bandit Camps mod installed, a note at one camp talks about a stash of loot but you don't need the note or visit the camp, just head into the walled area outside the Orphanage (inside the city) and loot the bag. I think the contents vary some by level, but is a source of things like that. If nothing else you could sell them to Madesi and see if he's got any of the right gems.

Also depending on level, Harrald has given me gems as a reward for bringing his sword. Pretty sure I was over 20, maybe even 30 (but it could also have been a consequence of being Dragonborn and asking him if he Knew Who I Was?  the lazy punk).

And while poking around for other information, I found that this page has a nice listing of where you can always find such things...

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gems

Spoiler

Diamond (00063b47) Sources:

Eight guaranteed gems are found in eight different locations:
        Hillgrund's Tomb (The Pale)
        Pinepeak Cavern (The Rift)
        Rannveig's Fast (Whiterun Hold)
        Riftweald Manor (Riften)
        One in a nook of a Orichalcum vein under Froki's Shack (The Rift)
        150 feet south of Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon (The Pale) (map)
        150 feet southeast of Shrine to Peryite (The Reach) (map)

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Flawless ones are still harder to get

You get the 'rough' variety from the ore veins. You get the 'flawless' at a forge by converting the roughs. I have a mod which uses the flawless gems in enchanting - use a speicific type (ruby, diamond, etc) to boost the enchant on a specific item type (head, body, weapon etc)

No, it is not a bridge and it is not a sea-troll.

1298794442_enb2018_05_2917_12_22_08.thumb.jpg.b997fee2bc5b8d37733d0f0a6cea868b.jpg

Just getting ready to leave Dawnstar for Winterhold and Windhelm. I'm on a recruiting drive. Level 20 and four trolls in tow, let's see what I hit Windhelm with.

Still got carpets in Quicksilver Mine.

Just got the invite to Silus Vesuius' museum. First time in so long I was convinced it was part of Interesting NPCs. Vesuius = typo on Vesuvius?

Sneaking about Whitehorn Labs, desperately trying to evade the hideously experimented upon guards of Justicar Archeron. They are practically invincible, so brute force won't work. And they've been lobotimized so my succubus's "other talents" are no use against them either. And yes, they are supposed to look that way:

31018030_bandicam2018-05-2902-34-03-704.thumb.png.a386bc127d896ba0988ee944e308fac4.png859383174_bandicam2018-05-2902-38-12-052.thumb.png.7e1cfe15618b9265a10f884f8c77afce.png1427310941_bandicam2018-05-2902-35-48-069.thumb.png.3be8ac2438ed1ba7a6e32fa18411c8dd.png

My character endured being horribly tortured by sex slavers and Molag Bal himself, yet Archeron still give me the creeps.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:37 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

[...] SHOULD BE cloth, and is actually heavy armor. Gonna have to learn how the hell to do that, hopefully Xedit because toolsets worry me.

When using TES5edit and don't want to craft them, then you only need to have a look at "Armor". Scroll to the KWDA Keywords on the right side, change the existing 4 to 3 ArmorClothing, VendorItemClothing, ClothingBody. Edit the Weight below the keywords and set the Armor Rating to 0.

Btw, is "CoWimmersive" Immersive College of Winterhold?

The Forsworn Conspiracy

Making sure that "N" dies of a heart attack ^^

bUgUZXbm_o.png

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You get the 'rough' variety from the ore veins. You get the 'flawless' at a forge by converting the roughs. I have a mod which uses the flawless gems in enchanting - use a specific type (ruby, diamond, etc) to boost the enchant on a specific item type (head, body, weapon etc)

Yeah, to clarify for anyone else not using the mod:

You get " Rough (gem) " while mining at a chance rate you set in the MCM, one chance per drop. How much ore per drop is also an option so you could get 1 ore and one gem, 15 times, per vein if you really wanted to wait that long (supposedly you can make it drop faster but I haven't gotten that to work).

At a forge you craft a (gem) using a rough one and you either get a regular or flawless gem, with the flawless chance also set in the MCM. I think there is enough script lag running on my machine since it takes just a bit longer to make a gem than some other things.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Sneaking about Whitehorn Labs, desperately trying to evade

Protip: glowing wings don't help sneaking... :classic_angel:

Thinking 'how fucking civilised is this?' On the beach at Dawnstar as the sun is beginning to set. In a nice bit of synchronicity, it was the same time in game as here.

This is my gel, Mk III and now called Sylvania.

620492312_enb2018_05_2918_29_02_25.thumb.jpg.77e9b93e7c1277e260992fb7027e8029.jpg

They are not sea-trolls.

38566810_enb2018_05_2918_50_58_90.thumb.jpg.d7c27b07f3e7af8c6dadbdf9389d62f3.jpg

Arrived in Winterhold through the arch there - 30-40 minutes later (10-11 hour game time). Enlisted a snow cat and a werewolf brute en route. The trolls didn't waste any time. Faralda and 2 guards before you can say 'Ulfric Stormcloak'. Damned Werewolf got in the way of the shot.

1658041062_enb2018_05_2919_10_12_42.thumb.jpg.412fdf544c03eb18231684dad9aebd8b.jpg

Passing through Fort Kastev where WW3 has broken out. Can hear a horse screaming from miles away; get inside to find this.

The horse was taking on all-comers and holding his own.

1039561441_enb2018_05_2920_04_19_27.thumb.jpg.aeeaf3efb51ced321206ffed5ef21011.jpg

Horse just wouldn't die so I got involved and hit it with a couple of firebolts and my team stormed in. Still wouldn't die. I opened Manipulator on it but it wasn't flagged as essential or otherwise unkillable. Killed it with the kill command.  My trolls then turned on one of the Diviners and a draugr Defeated, shagged and killed that guy stood just above the atronach's shoulder. Everything then settled down. No idea what was going on with the horse but it seemed to have something sticking out of its side. Looked like part of a wagon gubbins as the beast wasn't saddled.

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Horse just wouldn't die so I got involved and hit it with a couple of firebolts and my team stormed in. Still wouldn't die. I opened Manipulator on it but it wasn't flagged as essential or otherwise unkillable. Killed it with the kill command.  My trolls then turned on one of the Diviners and a draugr Defeated, shagged and killed that guy stood just above the atronach's shoulder. Everything then settled down. No idea what was going on with the horse but it seemed to have something sticking out of its side. Looked like part of a wagon gubbins as the beast wasn't saddled.

Maybe the horse was motivated not to be turned into glue? Oh, wait, wrong game...

2 hours ago, Mdy said:

Scroll to the KWDA Keywords on the right side, change the existing 4 to 3 ArmorClothing, VendorItemClothing, ClothingBody. Edit the Weight below the keywords and set the Armor Rating to 0.

Aye. I figured it out after some fiddling. Totally forgot the weight though, wondered why the hell every thing weighed 11 despite been cloth. :3

Currently prowling the coasts of Winterhold looking for a sunken dunmer ship that might have Sunder stashed away on it. Then I happened upon this.

image.png

I've seen Reiklings on the mainland of skyrim before because of SiC, but I've never seen an actual camp of them.

Naturally most of them had to murdered, except this guy. He was none hostile for some reason, So the battlemage "Entertained" him. And got on so well he's been adopted as her familiar.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Rest o' the sets over in the Adult mod's screenshot section. Though, unhappy with most of the gifs. Didnae do anything different to my usual tried and tested method but the quality seems to have dropped on 'em, pixelated somehow. Might have to see about reshooting them :3

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Protip: glowing wings don't help sneaking... :classic_angel:

Yeah, but I get a stealth and agility bonus in Succubus form. I was also forced to wear a helmet with a bright glowing visor as a requirement for the quest, so #videogamelogic ?‍♂️

That's what Archeron gets for using lobotomized guards to monitor his private lair I guess....

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Yeah, but I get a stealth and agility bonus in Succubus form. I was also forced to wear a helmet with a bright glowing visor as a requirement for the quest, so #videogamelogic ?‍♂️

That's what Archeron gets for using lobotomized guards to monitor his private lair I guess....

Active Camouflage? I guess now that I think about it I don't know what was behind you... might be very stealthy.

Visors are only glowy on the inside, but you never see that because they don't glow when you take em off. *wizard did it hand waving*

14 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

I've seen Reiklings on the mainland of skyrim before because of SiC, but I've never seen an actual camp of them.

There are a couple more. One, I think, is over near Avalanche Pass. Can't remember the other but I'm pretty sure there is one. Never seen a goblin camp though.

After spending two game sessions trying to get into the Boiling Foundry thinking I had to jump off cliffs in Lull and search around the geared platforms below (They said search down after all) I finally figured out what I was supposed to do and am in:

30413_bandicam2018-05-3013-30-15-835.thumb.png.0b711fa4a5448f6725dfab9ba3fc775c.png

I'm wearing my security pack, it just doesn't show up for some reason. I think there's a mesh display conflict with one of my DDs.