worik

What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

My worry about such mods is Alvor the blacksmith he is always hitting on the goats and Sven...

I have the creatures taking the initiative. :classic_ph34r:

Edit: Just walked out of Riften to catch the bus and a horse from the stable got a grip of a Black-Briar mercenary. I got on the bus as a bunch of Imperials came round the corner. The gate guard had to take them on on his own as the mercenary was still riding his horse, though not into battle.

22 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Brenuin stealing

He tried to get me to steal wine from my friend Hulda

Spoiler

Never ask me to betray a friend ... going to let him lay here for a few days as I have shit to do.... He should be happy those two would kill him as to look at him.20201011163604_1.jpg.44db628a2e7fc6cbb616574bfdfec062.jpg

Followers are expensive to have salary ...100 gold a day each, armor and weapons repair 150 gold, food, drink, and sometime a place to stay 175 gold a day.

Spoiler

20201011164537_1.jpg.78172bb49aa48f31e16221c3943c4163.jpgbut knowing your ass is protected priceless

12 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Followers are expensive to have salary ...100 gold a day each, armor and weapons repair 150 gold, food, drink, and sometime a place to stay 175 gold a day.

Could somebody get me a glass of water, please? I think I need to sit down for a minute. 😰

11 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

you've got some naughty townsfolk there

Maybe it's the best bargain bin in Skyrim?

Just another night in the Bannered Mare.

Hulda borked out behind the bar, some crazy woman stood on the fire, people hovering above the chairs because I keep forgetting to sort out the high-heel thing and the regulars not having anywhere to sit.

1949804998_BanneredMare.jpg.2d7dbfe2e92769f6af6701d49a340885.jpg