The mod works fine. The animations, good. But.. the issue lies in the models. They don't "Change" when the animation triggers. As in the creatures penises don't appear. They go through the whole animation but nothing appears. Perhaps its my load order. This is my load order roughly.

Sexlab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

FNIS.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp

I'm certain that I've messed up something roughly.

6 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

The mod works fine. The animations, good. But.. the issue lies in the models. They don't "Change" when the animation triggers. As in the creatures penises don't appear. They go through the whole animation but nothing appears. Perhaps its my load order. This is my load order roughly.

Sexlab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

FNIS.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp

I'm certain that I've messed up something roughly.

What versions of CF and MNC are you using? The newer versions of MNC don't use nude creatures. That could be breaking it.

15 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

CF is 1.1.0 Pre2

MNC is V12RC

disable the nude creature mods. they aren't needed anymore.

On 6/8/2019 at 2:27 AM, zarantha said:

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

If you were upgrading from a version that required them, take a look through the upgrade guide on the MNC page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

So I updated SSE, SKSE, Jcontainers, and PapyrusUtil to the version from March (I didn't do the June update because fuck that) and now Creature Framework needs to re-register all beast genitals after every save load. Anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix this? Re-registering works, but only for the current save. It resets when I load the save. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 11:12 PM, Devorax said:

So I updated SSE, SKSE, Jcontainers, and PapyrusUtil to the version from March (I didn't do the June update because fuck that) and now Creature Framework needs to re-register all beast genitals after every save load. Anyone else experiencing this? How do I fix this? Re-registering works, but only for the current save. It resets when I load the save. 

yeah, i'm having to do this to, don't remember when it started. But I know it registers on start (if i try to be pre-emptive), but I end up having do do it a second time when I see things are missing.

i'm not sure what would do that.

i just know the old song & dance:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the script files from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

or it could be a bad json file in your creatures.d folder.

Hi there, I feel a bit stupid asking this but after one evening of trying out every ingame Option, Looking for guides and re/un-installing those mods in (almost) every order I still have the Problem that the creatures won't raise their Equipment (don't get a boner)  in szenes. I'm not sure if this is the Right place to ask but I would appreciate if anyone could spare a few minutes of his/her/anything else time to Point out what (probably very stupid mistake) I have made.

I have:

-followed this guide (obviously x64 bit version) 

-checked mod install- and Plugin-order manually

-generated FNIS (as Admin)

-installed the creature pack

-adjusted all Kinds of arousal Settings ingame (including Threshhold)

-updated JContainerrs (is up to date anyways)

-uninstalled all other mods

-clicked the reregister Option in MCM Creature Framework and waited

-noticed that CreatureFramework doesn't recognise anything under the Creatures tab

Just to get the obvious stuff out of the way

Also, besides These mods I use quite a few graphical mods, Not many Gameplay changes tho (in case that's helpful)

I am having an issue with the current release of Creature Framework. Whenever I try to go to an area with a Frostbite Spider my game crashes. Now it's not every Frostbite Spider, but it is only Frostbite Spiders.

The papyrus log says something about trying to equip armor on the creature. I know that the Frostbite Spider is the issue because I have tried disabling it with the provided reference id and it didn't crash afterwards.

I have been having this issue a lot on Skyrim Special Edition, and I don't know what is causing it.

Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/qw3CcnTi

And here is my load order and mods: https://pastebin.com/RjB5SeSq

2 hours ago, thakyZ said:

I am having an issue with the current release of Creature Framework. Whenever I try to go to an area with a Frostbite Spider my game crashes.

fyi, it could also mean that something is wrong with the mesh.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

fyi, it could also mean that something is wrong with the mesh.

So is there a fix for this, or did I just install the mod improperly?

EDIT: I figured it out, I switched some of the loose files around for the mods, and now it works. Thanks for giving me some insite into what the issue was. And you are right it was the skeleton mesh.

• 2 weeks later...

My poor dogs. They are suffering from blue balls. I haven't noticed it on any other creatures, but I'm not sure I've found any males. Neither CK or SSEEdit are showing errors. I've redownloaded and reinstalled the file. I validated game files using steam. The console was showing that it couldn't find Data/creatures.d and I resolved that. I've re-registered all the creatures. The problem started after I installed creature framework, but now if I uninstall it the dogs still are suffering from blue balls. I assume it's a texture issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Recently i have been getting cdt's that often pertain to frostbite spiders that seem to not load the correct mesh. For a moment deactivating the mods for arousal and creature framework helped but sometimes it doesnt. is there any fix for this.

This is the most reoccuring line at the end.

"warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.SetAnimation_Claw() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 258
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.Set_Animation_Weapon() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 101
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.Init() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 64
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.OnInit() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 44
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A064C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (0009FF74)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A4E5C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A064C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:51PM] VM is freezing...
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:51PM] VM is frozen
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:52PM] Saving game...
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] VM is thawing...
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Dark Brotherhood Assassin got schlong index 1 size 12
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]] with race/skin ["Hagraven" [Race <HagravenRace (000131FB)>]]["" [Armor < (00097243)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]] with race/skin ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]] unaroused
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]] unaroused
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=2
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]; gender=1

Papyrus.1.log

You have already asked this in the LE section. Figure out whether you are running SE or LE and delete the relevant post.

Meanwhile I'll ask the same questions I asked over there.

Why 'recently'? What has changed?

What makes you think the problem s with CF?

The last line before it crashes is the equipping normal armor ...... gender = 1, apperently this has to do with meshes for another person with the same issue. (random crashes when an animal gets equiped the nude mesh possibly or when they get aroused the mesh gets updated.)

I probably posted in the wrong LE version because i didnt notice the LE on top.

The reason for recently is that it seems to have started around a week after i installed creature framework and the nececities for running a foresworn adventure.

The last line in the Papyrus log has nothing to do with your CTD as it will not have happened yet. Papyrus logs do not record any info relating to crashes.

Delzaron's mods are wonderful but generally as buggy as hell because he never actually finishes them before moving on to the next. Is it actually compatible with SE?

A quick look at the mod's description page and it doesn't say anything about it being SE friendly. So your first port of call should be the AFS support thread and ask if it is. Or alternatively, uninstall it and see if the CTDs stop and the animations work.

If the problem was CF then I doubt it would have waited for a week before deciding to break.

I seem to have narrowed it down to one type of creature that causes the cdt, it seems the small frostbite spider 00023AAC is the cause. Spawned them in several times  and other spiders and this is the only one that causes the crash. Now i'll see what might have edited the small frostbite spider.

Will probably find a fix if its just this unit that causes it (i might see if it is the arousal mod trigger  based and that is what is causing issues)

Problem semi resolved, seems it has to do with the meshes (probably) of the small frostbite spider, after installing a mod that changes the texture to bears (for the arachnaphobic people) the crash no longer happens.

Wont really bother me that spiders dont exist anymore in dungeons for small spiders.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:23 PM, DonQuixchote said:

Problem semi resolved, seems it has to do with the meshes (probably) of the small frostbite spider, after installing a mod that changes the texture to bears (for the arachnaphobic people) the crash no longer happens.

Wont really bother me that spiders dont exist anymore in dungeons for small spiders.

If it really doesn't bother you then alright, but frankly I don't think I could play a game with web-spinning bears appearing in my dungeons.

It's the mesh or texture. You have a mod that overwrites one or both. Figure out which.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, zgoon21 said:

i have that already however when i try to start a female creature animation for example female giant it will start a male giant animation

Are you sure the giant is actually female, like if you go into the console and use `GetIsSex female` (I think) on it the console says 1 (which means yes)? Do you have the match creature genders option enabled?

On 7/9/2019 at 10:13 PM, thakyZ said:

So is there a fix for this, or did I just install the mod improperly?

EDIT: I figured it out, I switched some of the loose files around for the mods, and now it works. Thanks for giving me some insite into what the issue was. And you are right it was the skeleton mesh.

It seems the problem might be with more nasty critters. I made Vortex pull the Frostspider mesh from Animal SOS instead, and the issue went away. I even tried having sex with the spider for good measure and everything seemed to work out

• 2 weeks later...