52 minutes ago, Quatrix said:

Okay trying that now, no errors so far.

EDIT: sadly I'm still crashing, I even rebuilt the registry and whatever too in game to no avail. Here's my FNIS output if you care:

Reveal hidden contents

it could be a mesh problem, do you have ABC or ASOS installed?

40 minutes ago, Quatrix said:

edit: if someone could tell me an easy way to get a mod list with Vortex, I could post it here

okay, I found a hacky way to make a modlist, here it is:

Spoiler

9.0.1 A Quality World Map - Vivid with Stone Roads-5804-9-0-1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-272-4-1-2-1567124980
Apocalypse v945-1090-9-45
Archery Gameplay Overhaul-24296-1-3-2-1553273598
Atlas Map Markers-24104-2-0-1552327706
BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.8.0-201-4-8-0-1569154502
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.5.4-198-1-5-4-1567971036
cbp.7z-13207-0-25-1560621710
ConsoleUtilSSE-24858-1-0-4-1560492290
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE
DD 4.1 SE Beta 2
DDa-3.0eSE
DDX 4.1 SE BETA 2
Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-13264-7-0-1a-2
Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4 SE BETA 2
Disable Auto-Aim 1.0-6268-1-0
DW 2017-07-22 SE
ENB Brow Fix SE 1.2-18783-1-2
Estrus Chaurus V4.37se
EstrusForSkyrimSE V243r1-12832-2-43r1-1560686533
FBSLALPACK v12.0SERev1
Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation_SE V1.0-20053-1-0
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES-13956-1-3-6-1552757259
FNIS Behavior SE 7_5-3038-7-5-1566570336
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0
FNIS Data (Default)
Full-screen MCM Menu for SkyUI-22825-1-1-1562000114
Fuz Ro D'oh-15109-1-6-1560767398
JContainers SE-16495-4-1-11-1569577682
KS Hairdo's SSE - Female-6817-1-61F-1569176814
KS Hairdo's SSE - Male-6817-1-6M-1569165918
KS Meshes FIXED SSE-25492-v1-0-1556785092
Kyoe_BanginBrows_StandalonebyShiva182alt.zip-13630-1-0
Magic Casting Animations Overhaul SSE-5215-1-1
MfgFix-11669-1-46-1560597096
moreHUD Inventory Edition-18619-1-0-13-1560566541
moreHUD SE-12688-3-6-3-1560566381
MoreNastyCritters_v12RC10SE
PCA-1hm Overhaul 1.13c-3772-1-13c-1548063250
Player Blink Fix - ESL-4885-2-1-1-ESL-1556340092
Pretty Lips-12507-2-0
RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-9-19080-0-4-9-1570595867
Rapier and Dagger SSE-24872-1-2-1555885255
Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite-2345-2-0
Realistic Haircolors FINAL-10783-FINAL-1569351909
Realistic Ragdolls and Force SE-1439-1-92
Sanguine's Debauchery Plus SE 20190907
Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.3
SDResources SE v20190907
Sexlab Dialogues SE 201910
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA7
SINful CBP-24313-6-1-0-1569682535
SkyUI_5_2_SE-12604-5-2SE
SL Defeat SSE
SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_1.2
SLAL_SE
The Eyes Of Beauty - Player-16185-1-0
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-2-0-1569704142
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-61-1572685484
ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1

2 hours ago, Synlaine said:

Papyrus.3.logPapyrus.2.logNot sure if CF is playing nice or not but it crams my papyrus logs.Papyrus.0.log

I'm getting freezes in my game, p sure its yiffy age acting up but maybe CF is helping it act up a bit? Overloaded scripts or something maybe?

the CF lines are normal, but you seem to have some invalid/orphaned scripts stuck in your save file, you should use a save editor to clean that up.

by default yiffy age uses a lot of 4k textures, so try getting the 2k textures to see if that helps.

48 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@MadMansGun Save editor? Cleaning it? x.x I'm confused!

copies of script files get saved into the game's save files, this means they don't get removed and keep trying to run even when you disable/remove the mod that added them

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031

52 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

Also what do you mean by getting 2k textures?

the SLE version has a optional download for 2k textures, on my old computer that made a huge difference in performance.

3 hours ago, Synlaine said:

SLE? Do you mean legacy edition?

yes.

3 hours ago, Synlaine said:

Im not sure how it would work getting the 2k skins.

as far as i know they should be safe, but there are programs that can convert them if they are not.

also you may want to look at some crash fixing mods to prevent problems later on, Eg:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

On 11/12/2019 at 5:39 PM, Quatrix said:

Okay I know I'm triple-posting, but I just found out that I have the "eternally initializing" bug STILL. And I do have JContainers SE, as you can see in my modlist above. That's probably what's causing all of this, right?

Looks like I found a fix to that. Turns out creature framework or one of the other mods, doesn't like to be updated.

Restarting the game or loading a clean save seems to get everything working again.

I seem to be having constant CTD on loading savegames with CF. Checked my logs and I can see a lot of lines where CF has failed to call on several items.  CF is installed correctly and there doesn't seem to be any conflicting mods installed alongside it.

There's a preliminary fix I've done so far and my saves appear to be running okay again.

1. Load up SSE

2. On the main menu, bring up the console and go to 'coc qasmoke'

3. Once loaded into that area, load up the savegame

4. Once the savegame is loaded, go to the CF MCM menu and click UNINSTALL.

5. Give the mod a minute to uninstall. Save the game. Exit SSE.

6. Load SSE and go back into the new savegame.

7. Go to the CF MCM and it will re-initialize exit all menus and just wait for a minute or two and allow the mods to register everything. (Do not interrupt this by opening up other menus/inventory/MCM)

8. Save the game again once the CF has fully initialized. You are now done.

Anyway it seems the CF SSE version has some significant lag when it comes to registering its functions, and it's easily interrupted by opening up menus or bringing up the console and such. It's probably a good idea to let the game run without any menus for a minute or two and allow the scripts to perform its registration functions. It only needs to be done once.

I'm also wondering if this is especially bad when starting a brand new game because there are a lot of other mods that are potentially trying to initialize too, which pushes the CF scripts further back in line and sometimes making CF unable to complete its registration. It very well explains the bug some people seem to have with the CF not showing up on the MCM menu sometimes.

If CF does not show up on the MCM menu a potential fix is to:

1. Disable CF from the modlist (untick creatureframework.esm).

2. coc qasmoke load in the game and save file.

3. Save the save file with creatureframework.esm now disabled.

4. Load up FallrimTools ReSaver.exe

5. Clean > Remove unattached instances

6. Clean > Remove undefined elements

7. Save

8. Enable creatureframework.esm

9. Load up SSE and load up the cleaned savegame

10. Open up CF in the MCM menu. It will inform you it's trying to initialize. Exit the menu and wait in game for 1-2 minutes and allow the script to register everything again.

11. Save the game and hopefully it should be stable again.

Let me know if any of these solutions work.

6 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

creature framework is complaining about jcontainers being incompatible or not being loaded after the skse and jcontainers updates for runtime 1.5.97.

Updating Jcontainers seems to have fixed the issue for me. they put out an update it for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get a CTD on loading a save game when Creature Framework is enabled. Disabling either Creature Framework or Jcontainers allows saves to load. Using the second work-around posted by Derpakiin a few posts above fixes the issue temporarily (it allows the fixed save to load, but any subsequent saves still get a CTD).

I have only little experience with these things, but I am guessing there is something in the interaction between Creature Framework and Jcontainers that isn't working right.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if anybody has found a fix to Jcontainers not installed or incompatible version. 

SKSE Version 2.0.17

Jcontainer 4.1.12

The failed plugins are:

• JContainers64 version 4 (JContainers64.dll, data) reported as incompatible during query.

For SSE.... At a stand still here and Creature Pack wont work but is installed according to FNIS

On 7/9/2019 at 12:43 PM, Neko Boi said:

I am having an issue with the current release of Creature Framework. Whenever I try to go to an area with a Frostbite Spider my game crashes. Now it's not every Frostbite Spider, but it is only Frostbite Spiders.

The papyrus log says something about trying to equip armor on the creature. I know that the Frostbite Spider is the issue because I have tried disabling it with the provided reference id and it didn't crash afterwards.

I have been having this issue a lot on Skyrim Special Edition, and I don't know what is causing it.

Here is my log: https://pastebin.com/qw3CcnTi

And here is my load order and mods: https://pastebin.com/RjB5SeSq

Im haveing the same issue as this guy he said he fixed it by moving around some lose files but im stupid and dont know how to do that or what he did to fix it any help would be highly appreciated

PSA: For everyone still having issues with CF on SE, grab the latest MNC (12.01) from Pfiffy. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

Horse CTDs should be fixed, and it now includes a newer CF. You can uninstall  CF SE and just use the version included with MNC.

Jcontainers 4.1.12 is compatible with skse64 2.0.17, so if you're getting jcontainer errors, check your skse install again (re-read the instructions, you might have forgotten a step!) and make sure you grabbed the jcontainers from the nexus and not the github.

Install / load order is important. Unless you have the latest XP32 skeleton (4.71), MNC should be overwriting it. It's listed on the LE page, but still applies.

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

Warning: if you have it please load XP32/XPMSE before MNC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems, MNCv12 is using nodes not found in these skeleton mods.

For months i'm trying to solve this problem. Every time anything that has a werewolf involved the game ctd. After Sinding transforms the game ctd and when i see him on the rock at the Grotto the game ctd. After a lot of thinking something kinda worked, in the creature framework MCM > general > Ignore sexlab gender for transformations, i disable it and i was able to talk to Sinding but after he started fighting with the hunters the game ctd. I tried everything and failed. Not sure what else could be, please help because i don't want to skip the Companions questline using commands.

8 hours ago, JayFai said:

For months i'm trying to solve this problem. Every time anything that has a werewolf involved the game ctd. After Sinding transforms the game ctd and when i see him on the rock at the Grotto the game ctd. After a lot of thinking something kinda worked, in the creature framework MCM > general > Ignore sexlab gender for transformations, i disable it and i was able to talk to Sinding but after he started fighting with the hunters the game ctd. I tried everything and failed. Not sure what else could be, please help because i don't want to skip the Companions questline using commands.

You got moonlit tales or any other werewolf mod (HDT werewolves, etc) installed?  Also are you running any combination of SoS, ABC and/or SoS for creatures?  Good starting point would be to load your full load order in xedit, show conflicts, and see if anything is overwriting/changing the MNC werewolf records.

I do not have moonlit tales and HDT werewolves. In conflicts i found

> SOS is conflicting with MNC and XP32 (character assets/skeleton.nif)

> MNC is conflicting with FNIS (BehavioredObjects.txt) and Animation Loader (scripts/slalLoader.pex)

> XP32 is conflicting with MNC (troll, giant, horse and falmer - character assets/skeleton.nif), SOS (werewolfbeast/character assets/skeleton.nif and character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif and character/character assets/skeleton.nif)

> FNIS is conflicting with MNC (BehavioredObjects.txt)

> Sexlab framework Beta8 is conflicting with PapyrusUtil SE (scripts)

I believe ABC is armbinder creatures? If so no conflicts. Also solved other minor conflicts. However i don't know where to start. Any ideas?

Thank you for the reply.