47 minutes ago, vesperdeath said:

started with special edition so there was nothing for me to update. i first downloaded the most reacent version of Jcontainers V4.1.5 then saw something about 4.1.0 working so i unisntalled the updated version then installed the out dated version of jcontainers to see if that would fix anything but nothings working so far i get the same message

Make sure your Jcontainer version is fitting to your SKSE version and to your game version. If you get the message it is usually a conflict between those three. CF for SE works with all fitting SSE/SKSE/JC combinations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so maybe a bit more information than simply stating that the junk of my animals doesn't work.

First I installed the http://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE mod list. Once that was up and running I Installed following SexLab mods:

SexLab - Framework SE v.163

SexLab - Aroused SSE Loose

SexLab - Creature Framework v.1.1.0 pre2

Shlongs of Skyrim Core

----Other ESM's ----

UIExtensions.esp

FNIS.esp

SkyUI.esp

----Other Esp's ----

SexLab - Tools SE

SexLab - Hentai Creatures v11_4

SexLab - Horny Creatures of Skyrim V.1.05 F

SexLab - MatchMaker Light SE v.0.1.0

SexLab - SLAL_SE

SexLab - Random Sex SE

Billyy's SLAL Animations 1.42

ShlongsOf skyrim

SOS Avrage

SOS Regular

SOS Muscular

----

Bashed Patch

Smash Patch

Zpatch

Dyndolod

Install order is prity much:

Install order is prity much:
(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Other .esm's)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(Other .esp's)
SexLabTools.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Random Sex.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Shlongs Of skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Avrage.esp
SOS - VectorPlex Regular.esp
SOS - VectorPlex Muscular.esp
----
Bashed Patch
Smash Patch
Zpatch
Dyndolod

I recently installed all of the Creature mods sse versions on my fresh SSE game using MO2. Been at this for awhile in Skyrim, but first time swapping to special edition. Game appears very stable (compared to oldrim) but I've run into this issue with creature animations:

The game starts and claims that my JContainers is either outdated or not installed for the Creature Framework to work with. I've tried reinstalling JContainers, MNC, HC MNC, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, the Creature Framework itself, and Aroused Creatures, but this message keeps popping up. When tried, creature animations either cause a CTD or run but with lots of glitches and default creature meshes/textures (no Horny Creatures of Skyrim parts). This might be two separate issues. I have all the dependencies for each mod and update FNIS anytime I redo my order. I have creature animations enabled, have tried reregistering them in MCM but this doesn't seem to affect it.

Mod order:

Sexlab dependencies (UNBB, Bodyslide, XPMSSE, FNIS, SoS, NetImmerse Override, ECE, JContainers, Fos Ro Doh, SSE Engine Fix)
Sexlab

Sexlab main mods (Aroused, ZaZ, Defeat, SLAL, MM, MME, AA)

Devious Device mods

Creature Framework

More Nasty Creatures

HentaiCreat MNC

Aroused Creatures

BDIC SE for immersive creatures

(Milk mod eco, Estrus, and some Animation packs here)

Total animations 6k (I have FNIS XXL, all other animations but creature ones are fine so don't think its the animation limit issue)

11 minutes ago, Stupidfast said:

I recently installed all of the Creature mods sse versions on my fresh SSE game using MO2. Been at this for awhile in Skyrim, but first time swapping to special edition. Game appears very stable (compared to oldrim) but I've run into this issue with creature animations:

The game starts and claims that my JContainers is either outdated or not installed for the Creature Framework to work with. I've tried reinstalling JContainers, MNC, HC MNC, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, the Creature Framework itself, and Aroused Creatures, but this message keeps popping up. When tried, creature animations either cause a CTD or run but with lots of glitches and default creature meshes/textures (no Horny Creatures of Skyrim parts). This might be two separate issues. I have all the dependencies for each mod and update FNIS anytime I redo my order. I have creature animations enabled, have tried reregistering them in MCM but this doesn't seem to affect it.

Mod order:

Sexlab dependencies (UNBB, Bodyslide, XPMSSE, FNIS, SoS, NetImmerse Override, ECE, JContainers, Fos Ro Doh, SSE Engine Fix)
Sexlab

Sexlab main mods (Aroused, ZaZ, Defeat, SLAL, MM, MME, AA)

Devious Device mods

Creature Framework

More Nasty Creatures

HentaiCreat MNC

Aroused Creatures

BDIC SE for immersive creatures

(Milk mod eco, Estrus, and some Animation packs here)

Total animations 6k (I have FNIS XXL, all other animations but creature ones are fine so don't think its the animation limit issue)

•  

I don't use MO but I heard tha JC is better installed out side of it.  As SL Animloader also depends on JC features, it might be that the other issues get solved as soon as JC is running correctly. Make sure you have the right JC Version for you SKSE version and your Skyrim Version. And no AntiVirus software is blocking the scripts... I'm grunning out of options JC and CF refuse to stop cooperating here, no matter what I did to my skyrim install.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm grunning out of options JC and CF refuse to stop cooperating here, no matter what I did to my skyrim install.

Same. They play well together for me.

I bet there's one very particular thing people are/aren't doing that makes it not work, just don't ask me what it is.

19 hours ago, Anonimotipy said:

I'm getting JContainer errors even though each version is correct. I really have no idea what's going on. I have 2.0.10 (runtime 1.5.53), JContainers (SE) v4.1.5 and Skyrim 1.5.53.0.8.

8 hours ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

I'm getting exactly the same. I'm starting to think it's something with the framework.

Is SLAL working correctly?

On 11/3/2018 at 8:40 AM, SluttySnowcraft said:

It was, in fact, an error with my Creature Framework Install. Something about the differences between versions currently available to download.  Use 1.1.0-pre2A, rather than 1.1.0.7, and it will fix things. Or did for me, anyway.

Confirmed, installing the 2A instead of the first option fixed the problem for me as well.

I have the T Pose bug whenever I install this mod. I am using Skyrim Special dition, and this is the error fnis gives me. 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FlowerGirlsSE V2.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 13 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

3203 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character).
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

I only get that warning with this mod installed, and as soon as I remove this, the T pose is gone. Any suggestions?

40 minutes ago, dabap said:

I have the T Pose bug whenever I install this mod. I am using Skyrim Special dition, and this is the error fnis gives me. 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FlowerGirlsSE V2.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 13 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

3203 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character).
 835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

I only get that warning with this mod installed, and as soon as I remove this, the T pose is gone. Any suggestions?

My guess ist, that you installed the oldrim Version of More nasty critters...

I was told to head over here from SexLab support... I just installed the new CF for SE port that was posted.

Slight problem, all creatures are listed as female in SexLab, but are males in Creature Framework...  what am I missing?

Is there a way to get a mix of genders, or is it just all or none?

I've tried a reset all mods in CF, but no nothing changed.

I'm really frustrated with this puzzle because Sinding, the werewolf from Ill Met By Moonlight, is listed a female in SexLab.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

BTW, meshes are good.  Sinding is a male on the outside with an erection, but doing female werewolf animations.

I think i broke it? It's been 20 minutes and CF is still "installing" on MCM. I've done various things from walking around from town to town and smithing/selling stuff. Do i have to create a new save game? Or maybe because i installed JC before waiting on CF. It also keeps giving me "JContainers version doesn't match".

Fixed it: I use nmm, so when i downloaded JC i chose the download directly option, that option is version 3.1.5... 

@paramour1313 there is an option, don't remember where exactly, that turns all female creatures to male when doing the stuff, it must be one of those options that you might've fiddled the wrong way.

I have everything installed I go to mcm and enable creatures in sexlab I go out of the menu wait till it says creatures installed but when I go into the cf mcm it says its still installing/ initializing and no animations work. I do have the  KomAnimPack installed

EDIT: I have Jcontainers 4.1.5 installed aswell I use MO2

EDIT EDIT: fixed it I had fnis creating the files in its own mod so I made it go into an empty mod and it worked

• 2 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to get more then balls on a creature and I feel like bumping my head into a wall over this. 

I've tried just a bare bones load with SKSE, SkyUI, FINS, SexLabLite SE, SL Aroused, SoS SE, CreatureFramework 1.1.0-pre2-SE, JContainers SE, and MNC + HC. 
All the animations are functioning great and as intended, but everything is just sheaths and balls. I can't find any sorta mod menus for any of the creature stuff outside of hentai creatures, but that doesn't help much. 

• 2 weeks later...

well this is irritating, I have the Creature Framework / Jcontainers are incompatible error message. I know I have done something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure it out
SkyrimSE 1.5.53
Jcontainers 4.1
Creature Framework 1.1.0 SE Pre 2A
SKSE v2.0.10

I had this working until Skyrim Updated on me and I havent been able to get it working since. Any suggestions or possibilities where I screwed up?

1 hour ago, SimianJyhad said:

well this is irritating, I have the Creature Framework / Jcontainers are incompatible error message. I know I have done something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure it out
SkyrimSE 1.5.53
Jcontainers 4.1
Creature Framework 1.1.0 SE Pre 2A
SKSE v2.0.10

I had this working until Skyrim Updated on me and I havent been able to get it working since. Any suggestions or possibilities where I screwed up?

Does your SKSE log say that the JContainers plugin was loaded?