10 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Hey, I've used this with creature schlongs just fine, but I tried to switch to https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-le-se/  and creatures don't have schlongs, I'm apparently meant to go into the creature framework MCM to update it or something, but the problem is I don't see the MCM. Here's my load order

image.png.6f4173989ca322d2054b8a6775f364c3.png

I don't see how it was working before installing ABC if you don't have the Creature Framework MCM.

ABC doesn't have anything that interferes with the CF MCM loading, and all you need to do is make sure the MNC options are set in the CF MCM, ABC uses MNC's registrations.

As far as I know, the only one you needed to change the settings for in the CF MCM was Animal SOS, you would change it to the ASOS option.

ABC should overwrite MNC.

Where do you have XP32 in this? ABC should overwrite XP32 as well.

Aroused plugin is enabled on the right?

Try making a clean save with only Sexlab, SLAL, SOS, and Aroused.

After the clean save with these gone, add in  just CF and see if the MCM loads.

If it does, save and add the rest back in, and re register everything

Starting a new game registers the MCM, but I don't want to start a new game, is it possible to make it reload everything in my current save? I've looked it up and saw setStage ski_configManagerInstance 1, but that doesn't register CF, it registers everything else though.

In the new game, if I wanted to get ABC to work how would I do it? I have moved ABC below XP32, I don't see the Animal SOS option you mentioned, and I don't see ABC in the creatures menu drop down, it's all MNC

ScreenShot163.png.47ebe045eb855faa6914878ebcdf432a.png

2 hours ago, Adeladen said:

Ah ok cool thanks. Do you have any idea how to make it show up in my current save?

Not quite understanding.  You've installed creature framework.  You've installed ABC (overwriting the XP32/MNC skeletons).  After doing a "re-register all mods" in CF you then set the creatures to use the "More Nasty Critter" option in CF.

That's all you should need to do unless you've completely cocked up the installation and load order. 

Then when you next play an animation that uses the ABC nodes/rigs, then you'll see it.  If you play an animation which doesn't use ABC then you'll just see the normal MNC (nonanimated) penis.

23 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Not quite understanding.  You've installed creature framework.  You've installed ABC (overwriting the XP32/MNC skeletons).  After doing a "re-register all mods" in CF you then set the creatures to use the "More Nasty Critter" option in CF.

That's all you should need to do unless you've completely cocked up the installation and load order. 

Then when you next play an animation that uses the ABC nodes/rigs, then you'll see it.  If you play an animation which doesn't use ABC then you'll just see the normal MNC (nonanimated) penis.

The problem is that in my current save the CF MCM isn't registered, I had to start a new game to get it. See my first post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/?do=findComment&comment=2928995

If you weren't using CF before, then you were using the ASOS version that doesn't require CF, correct?  If that was the case when you uninstalled ASOS you should have done a clean save (save, uninstall ASOS, load save (ignore warnings about missing esp),  save again, use the resaver application to clean the save of old orphaned scripts left from the ASOS stuff, load the cleaned save, save again).

Then install CF/ABC, etc.  Tbh there probably isn't a good way to swap between them and have a stable game.

23 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

If you weren't using CF before, then you were using the ASOS version that doesn't require CF, correct?  If that was the case when you uninstalled ASOS you should have done a clean save (save, uninstall ASOS, load save (ignore warnings about missing esp),  save again, use the resaver application to clean the save of old orphaned scripts left from the ASOS stuff, load the cleaned save, save again).

Then install CF/ABC, etc.  Tbh there probably isn't a good way to swap between them and have a stable game.

Oof so what I'm getting is it's best to just start a new game. Alright, thanks :) 

ok im having a bit of trouble with the framework, the most recent version of JContainers causes ctd, and sexlab and aroused redux are not being recognized (all the most recent update). that being said i dont know if the interaction between the framework and the newest vertion of JContainers is why it ctd's. any ideas?

On 3/18/2020 at 10:33 AM, notfriendsftw said:

ok im having a bit of trouble with the framework, the most recent version of JContainers causes ctd, and sexlab and aroused redux are not being recognized (all the most recent update). that being said i dont know if the interaction between the framework and the newest vertion of JContainers is why it ctd's. any ideas?

You may need to do a clean install of the requirements, but try reinstalling first. That's what someone else on this same page had to do.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/?do=findComment&comment=2925380

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

You may need to do a clean install of the requirements, but try reinstalling first. That's what someone else on this same page had to do.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/?do=findComment&comment=2925380

i reinstalled everything, all the requirements and and some of their requirements but nothing has worked. ill attach my load order.loadorder.txt

22 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

i reinstalled everything, all the requirements and and some of their requirements but nothing has worked. ill attach my load order.loadorder.txt

So, the other guy with the same issue, he said he had to do a clean install of jcontainers. That means uninstall jcontainers, start a game, make a new save, then install it again.

You should also make sure nothing is overwriting jcontainers - some mods contain outdated versions.

This is gonna sound weird but...

To your knowledge, is there anything  in CF. that:

as you fuck a creature, your relationship rank changes?  is there a setting i might have missed?

The reason for the question, is (TLDR)  after 14 hours of no problems in game play, on hour 15 pretty much "all" dungeon mobs turned passive....    given that i dont have anything that modifies draughr beyond whatever is added or changed by sexlab, all the mobs - vampires, spiders, draugur- turning friendly has got to eiter be a vanilla game bug or beats me... whats weird- is at no point in that 15 hours have i added, removed, or changed mod settings, load order, etc... I use very few overhauls (basically wildcat and morrowloot and better vampires, disabling those did nothing helpful)

legit-  according to the console, my relationship rank with draugur in dungeons is "Acquaintance"

anyway, as the question pertains to CF?

3 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

To your knowledge, is there anything  in CF. that:

as you fuck a creature, your relationship rank changes?

no

3 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

dungeon mobs turned passive

there are a few mods around that may do that......but for the life of me i can't remember the names of them, i think "Sanguine Debauchery" and "SexLab Beastess" are 2 of them.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:09 PM, DonQuixchote said:

Recently i have been getting cdt's that often pertain to frostbite spiders that seem to not load the correct mesh. For a moment deactivating the mods for arousal and creature framework helped but sometimes it doesnt. is there any fix for this.

This is the most reoccuring line at the end.

"warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp32"
stack:
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.SetAnimation_Claw() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 258
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.Set_Animation_Weapon() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 101
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.Init() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 64
    [alias Npc_1 on quest NewArmouryRprNPC (69074F60)].NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.OnInit() - "NA_Rpr_QuestAlias.psc" Line 44
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A064C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (0009FF74)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A4E5C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:31PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: AnimatedArmoury Actor: [ActorBase < (000A064C)>] group: _sprint base: 24 number: 1
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:51PM] VM is freezing...
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:51PM] VM is frozen
[07/21/2019 - 08:45:52PM] Saving game...
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] VM is thawing...
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Dark Brotherhood Assassin got schlong index 1 size 12
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:11PM] [CF][Framework] Activating actor ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]] with race/skin ["Hagraven" [Race <HagravenRace (000131FB)>]]["" [Armor < (00097243)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Started on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]] with race/skin ["Frostbite Spider" [Race <FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge (00053477)>]]["" [Armor < (0003636F)>]]
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]] unaroused
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=0 arousalSource=0
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]] unaroused
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Hagraven" [dunhagsendhagravenbattlemanager < (0009D256)>]]; there is no normal armour; gender=2
[07/21/2019 - 08:46:12PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["Frostbite Spider" [masterambushscript < (000A5BF3)>]]; gender=1

Papyrus.1.log 599.91 kB · 1 download

just install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18817

3 minutes ago, SloopySlopster said:

for future events ps u can count months good ego

Don't see the point of resurrecting an old comment is all. This comes up fairly often, and no one ever looks back to find what the fix was that I can see. People just don't do their own research, they'd rather ask a question.  :/