I seem to be having the same issues a lot of other users are reporting. CF does not show up under MCM. I've ran the console command to refresh MCM selections, but that didn't work. Verified JC is current. LOOT doesn't scream at me about anything. Not sure what's going on. Several other people reported similar issues. Was anyone able to figure out a solution?

Thanks

Edit: My solution was the post here listed by Lucky2114. I ran setStage ski_configManagerInstance 1 afterwards.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:17 AM, Fredfish said:

Make sure JContainers is one of the last mods (at the bottom of the Left hand panel in MO2)

If Jcontainers is greyed out then something, presumably an older version of JContainers from another mod, is overwriting it

(If you highlight JContainers MO2 should highlight another mod further down in red, this is the culprit)

My left hand panel usually looks something like this:-

<mod list>

JContainers SE

PapyrusUtil SE

Papyrus Extended

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-51

Overwrite

Well, I don't have Papyrus stuff on my list, butI put JContainers SE at the bottom of the list.  But it still shows it as "Redundant"

39 minutes ago, Furlow69 said:

Well, I don't have Papyrus stuff on my list, butI put JContainers SE at the bottom of the list.  But it still shows it as "Redundant"

Actrually, it now works.  It seems I had to restart MO to make it register JContainers.  Now functions just right.

Now fun of getting the physics to work right! WOOT

I have the latest version of everything needed. Why does it say "Error, this version of JContainers is not compatible, or dont have it installed." But I have it, SKSE and everything are up to date. Why does this error appear? Could someone give me a how to clear this up? Im guessing this overwrites jcontianers somehow. I use vortex.

Hey just dropping some info on a bug I've found with the CF. It appears that Mod Manager Menu will not load the menu for it at all unless called upon by SL Framework to do so, but SL Framework will only make the call during its "first time" set up. Meaning even if you uninstall the game and all mods and reinstall everything SL Framework will not do its first time setup on a saved game where it has already done so, it will basically be like you did a clean/reinstall from the SLF menu. This renders any character/saved game where you installed and ran SL Framework before deciding to add Creature Framework will be unable to run CF (and related mods) and the only fix is to start a new game/character.

I don't know if there is an issue with the script or whatever makes Mod Manager load the CF menu, as this is the only SL based mod that has this issue (where you can't just plug and play on a game where SLF is already installed). The only other option I could think of for a fix is to add a toggle into SL Framework to run first time setup again but that would be a suggestion for the SL Framework tread I suppose.

On 5/2/2019 at 1:48 AM, Vedren01 said:

Hey just dropping some info on a bug I've found with the CF. It appears that Mod Manager Menu will not load the menu for it at all unless called upon by SL Framework to do so, but SL Framework will only make the call during its "first time" set up. Meaning even if you uninstall the game and all mods and reinstall everything SL Framework will not do its first time setup on a saved game where it has already done so, it will basically be like you did a clean/reinstall from the SLF menu. This renders any character/saved game where you installed and ran SL Framework before deciding to add Creature Framework will be unable to run CF (and related mods) and the only fix is to start a new game/character.

I don't know if there is an issue with the script or whatever makes Mod Manager load the CF menu, as this is the only SL based mod that has this issue (where you can't just plug and play on a game where SLF is already installed). The only other option I could think of for a fix is to add a toggle into SL Framework to run first time setup again but that would be a suggestion for the SL Framework tread I suppose.

Can you give some more technical details about this? I wouldn't mind looking into it and figuring out a fix.

8 hours ago, tasairis said:

Can you give some more technical details about this? I wouldn't mind looking into it and figuring out a fix.

Not sure what you are asking? I can give you a rundown on what happened and what I did after...

1. Downloaded SL Framework and Defeat (SL Frame work Did its first time install here and  gave the 1st time install alert in the upper left of the screen).

2. Played the game for some hours then noticed defeat allowed certain creatures to "defeat" you but that those creatures had no genitals.

3. Decided to download Creature Framework and required mods to rectify the immersion issue.

4. Couldn't get the creature Framework menu to load into MCM thus creatures had their goods now but wouldn't get erections.

5. Followed the fixes post in the CF thread none of which worked.

6. Completely uninstalled the game and all mods.

7. Reinstalled everything.

8. Booted the game and tried again (on my original character ...at this point you no longer get the 1st time install alert from SL Framework because I guess it puts something in your save game saying it already has.)

9. Looked up other fixes on the net and one suggested that from the main menu without even loading into the game to console coc qasmoke and I did and on this default character I got the 1st time alert and CF loaded just fine.

10. Popped back to my saved game and CF was still not on the MCM menu (meaning that loading these mods isnt global but on a per character basis).

11. Had no option but to start a new character to have everything work as intended.

Basically on any one game you must decide you want CF before you play anything that requires SLF because if you run SLF without it installed and decide you want it later it isn't going to happen on your original character.

I should point out I'm on SSE so this may not be an issue on Oldrim or LE because it wasn't just a quick 2 or 3 click port for those. Also the fact that it works on any new game as intended goes towards me having everything installed fine and conflict free.

Hi, I'm really new to SexLab in general but I've managed to get 80% of my mods working. I know I've done most of it right because I've got Creature Framework, Aroused Creatures, MNC and other things like that working together properly, at least with wolves. I've been chased down and given a dicking and I'm able to target creatures for Puppet-mastering. 

My issue, though, is that there are a few creatures which simply refuse to work now that I have all of this installed. All horses (including the ones in the beginning of the game that draw the carriages) are frozen in place and do not animate at all. Giants do the same thing, they're stuck almost T-posed. I walked up on one and apparently their arousal values are functioning, a frozen horse tried to chase me down, but they just won't animate at all, or move an inch.

I've made sure to regenerate FNIS, I've ensured I have the Creature pack installed for FNIS, checked mod dependencies, everything short of uninstalling all the mods and reinstalling them. I just really hope that isn't necessary and don't know where to post this.

Any help or at least a point in the right direction would help. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and, of course, and am on Skyrim SE, which is probably important.

On 5/11/2019 at 10:14 PM, Wolfintewheat said:

Hi, I'm really new to SexLab in general but I've managed to get 80% of my mods working. I know I've done most of it right because I've got Creature Framework, Aroused Creatures, MNC and other things like that working together properly, at least with wolves. I've been chased down and given a dicking and I'm able to target creatures for Puppet-mastering. 

My issue, though, is that there are a few creatures which simply refuse to work now that I have all of this installed. All horses (including the ones in the beginning of the game that draw the carriages) are frozen in place and do not animate at all. Giants do the same thing, they're stuck almost T-posed. I walked up on one and apparently their arousal values are functioning, a frozen horse tried to chase me down, but they just won't animate at all, or move an inch.

I've made sure to regenerate FNIS, I've ensured I have the Creature pack installed for FNIS, checked mod dependencies, everything short of uninstalling all the mods and reinstalling them. I just really hope that isn't necessary and don't know where to post this.

Any help or at least a point in the right direction would help. I'm using Nexus Mod Manager and, of course, and am on Skyrim SE, which is probably important.

Run FNIS again and post the output.

18 hours ago, tasairis said:

Run FNIS again and post the output.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   5/14/2019 8:45:02 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...

3127 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character)
 2986 animations for 10 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

Here's my output from FNIS when I regenerated it, from start to finish. Thanks for responding!

Edit: So just to clarify, so far what I've found in-game is: Spiders, Wolves, Bears, Mammoths, pretty much all quadrupedal (or octopedal) creatures are animating and functioning with Defeat and/or HCOS. What's *not* working are Trolls, Giants, and Horses so far. I'll go out on a limb and assume Werewolves are probably broken as well, it seems the bipedal creatures are what's broken.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:49 PM, Wolfintewheat said:

Here's my output from FNIS when I regenerated it, from start to finish. Thanks for responding!

Edit: So just to clarify, so far what I've found in-game is: Spiders, Wolves, Bears, Mammoths, pretty much all quadrupedal (or octopedal) creatures are animating and functioning with Defeat and/or HCOS. What's *not* working are Trolls, Giants, and Horses so far. I'll go out on a limb and assume Werewolves are probably broken as well, it seems the bipedal creatures are what's broken.

So far so good.

I don't remember for sure: try FNIS again with the HKX compatibility option. I think FNIS will still complain about bad animations even without it, but just in case...

On 5/14/2019 at 9:49 PM, Wolfintewheat said:

This was from the LE MNC thread, but reinstalling FNIS creatures may help you too.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, MadMansGun said:
On 5/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, XarisZ said:

I installed the latest version and some creatures (trolls f.e) t-pose during the animations.

<snipped unrelated HDT question>

<snipped HDT response>

for t-posing problems try clicking on "de-install creatures" in FNIS and then click on "Update FNIS Behavior".

On 5/17/2019 at 9:55 PM, zarantha said:

This was from the LE MNC thread, but reinstalling FNIS creatures may help you too.

On 5/17/2019 at 3:20 AM, tasairis said:

So far so good.

I don't remember for sure: try FNIS again with the HKX compatibility option. I think FNIS will still complain about bad animations even without it, but just in case...

Thanks to to both of you for the troubleshooting help. I tried both things one after the other: De-installed Creature Pack, enabled HKX, then ran it again to let it rebuild everything. Nothing changed, Giants still remain completely Tposed even outside of the SexLab animations. I can walk right up and clobber them. Trolls too.

Idk if I might be missing a mod or something, I was so certain I had it all downloaded. I even used a word document to catalog everything I needed and checked it all off before installing everything. Here’s my relevant mods (FNIS, SKSE64 not included because duh)

Spoiler

Billyy’s SLAL Animations 2.0

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

DragonVoreKillMoveReplacer_V0_5

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_10SE

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4CSE

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 10

SexLab Defeat

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

SexLabFramework SEv163_BETA6

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

SL_DragonsV1

SLAL_SE

Texture Canine MNC v11.4C

I’ve also got hdtSSEFramework and Physics 1_5_73, but nothing depending on those yet as I wasn’t able to find anything I was looking for that’s been ported to SE yet.

it kind of feels like somehow *all* of the animations for the specified creatures that aren’t animating, not just SexLab anims, are somehow either not being loaded by FNIS, or are just not playing for some reason...

10 minutes ago, Wolfintewheat said:

Thanks to to both of you for the troubleshooting help. I tried both things one after the other: De-installed Creature Pack, enabled HKX, then ran it again to let it rebuild everything. Nothing changed, Giants still remain completely Tposed even outside of the SexLab animations. I can walk right up and clobber them. Trolls too.

Idk if I might be missing a mod or something, I was so certain I had it all downloaded. I even used a word document to catalog everything I needed and checked it all off before installing everything. Here’s my relevant mods (FNIS, SKSE64 not included because duh)

Hide contents

Billyy’s SLAL Animations 2.0

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

DragonVoreKillMoveReplacer_V0_5

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_10SE

MoreNastyCritters_v11_4CSE

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 10

SexLab Defeat

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

SexLabFramework SEv163_BETA6

SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

SL_DragonsV1

SLAL_SE

Texture Canine MNC v11.4C

I’ve also got hdtSSEFramework and Physics 1_5_73, but nothing depending on those yet as I wasn’t able to find anything I was looking for that’s been ported to SE yet.

it kind of feels like somehow *all* of the animations for the specified creatures that aren’t animating, not just SexLab anims, are somehow either not being loaded by FNIS, or are just not playing for some reason...

Where is xpmsse in your load order compared to mnc and cf?

Have you tried going through the install instructions?
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Try reloading the animations from step 8 in the guide?

If that doesn't work, try moving xpmsse above mnc in the load order?

Has anybody managed to get this to work fully in VR?  Using JcontainersVR it works for about half the creatures, but the other half still show vanilla regardless of whether I choose MNC or Animal SOS.  Is there a way to "restart" this mod to get it to re-initialize and maybe have better success the second time?  

So I can get the animations to run fine. Everything runs smoothly. but the meshes or models for the penises don't show up. I have Nude creatures and Horney creatures. Would those conflict with one another. I feel this falls with in a issue of my load order that Loot cannot solve.

18 hours ago, VRNord said:

Has anybody managed to get this to work fully in VR?  Using JcontainersVR it works for about half the creatures, but the other half still show vanilla regardless of whether I choose MNC or Animal SOS.  Is there a way to "restart" this mod to get it to re-initialize and maybe have better success the second time?  

13 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

So I can get the animations to run fine. Everything runs smoothly. but the meshes or models for the penises don't show up. I have Nude creatures and Horney creatures. Would those conflict with one another. I feel this falls with in a issue of my load order that Loot cannot solve.

Have you two tried the re-register all mods in CF?

17 hours ago, Pimpslink12 said:

Re-register all the mods in CF? You mean MCM menus? if so I have. I've even updated through FNIS even.

yeah, that's what I meant. in that case, it may be your load order. Loot may not be sorting it right. And madmansgun has recently been suggesting that mnc may need to go after xpmsse like animal sos does, because 'Groovetama is not up to date with the latest in creature fucking technology. ' :D

Anyway, the LE and SE install guides are here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

On 5/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, wildtangent said:

Dose anyone know if Creature Framework is compatible with Sky Test Realistic Animals. The reason I ask is I am getting a lot of crashes, and every time Papyrus log says something about changing armor on a bear.

Don't use skytest myself, but it looks like bad dog's immersive creatures has a patch, so it should be possible.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1889-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/

On 5/12/2019 at 1:14 AM, Wolfintewheat said:

It could be flower girl issue I can't get that mod to work my setup but CF does work :P just need to play it just being lazy

• 2 weeks later...

(Posted the same thing on the SLAL board, but idk maybe the problem is with the creature framework? Worth a shot...)

I'm having problems with seeing the tabs on the SLAL MCM. Everything was perfectly fine before the newest updates to sse/skse/sexlab framework, but ever since those, I've had some sort of problem with the framework. Whether the framework itself wasn't installing at all (which I finally got to work yesterday), or my SLAL isn't showing any tabs in the MCM, something has to go wrong...

I suspect it has something to do with the error message I keep receiving. It says something along the lines of "Your installed version of jcontainers is not compatible with the current version of creature framework..." I've gone through and reinstalled the latest version of jcontainers AND the creature framework, but had no luck. SLAL still blank, and the bare minimum animations working. Anyone have any idea what could be going wrong? 

Heya!

So I noticed a wonky issue with this mod that so far only applies to horses. In fact, I have my suspicions that it only applies to horses with names, since it's only happened with three of them so far: the white named horse in the Solitude stables, the brown named horse in the Whiterun stables, and my own "claimed" horse (through Immersive Horses). The issue itself is that their dongers flicker in and out of existence. Like so: 

Spoiler

Any idea how to fix this?