5 hours ago, The Song said:

Just checked and there is in fact 2 creature framework esps and 1 esm in my plugins list.
Evidently why it's in my MCM 3 times.
From installing it once.

One of the esps says "Kopie".

I suppose I should disable two of them.
Which ones?

....Also why is there 3 of them...

Where did you pick that one up? Sounds like it is one of the testing versions from the SSE conversion tracking thread. One of my experiments..

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Where did you pick that one up? Sounds like it is one of the testing versions from the SSE conversion tracking thread. One of my experiments..

I don't *really* know where any of them come from.
I mean, obviously at least 1 comes from the direct creature framework install I downloaded off this thread, if not 2 or all 3.
I remember reading somewhere MNC has the framework in it, but I also remembering reading that it doesn't work and you need to override it buy installing the framework from this thread, which I did. So that seems like a reasonable guess for where one of this is from.
But the third one I can't even guess, if its not coming from the same place as the other two.

I'm also not sure if by "that one" you meant the esm or "kopie"

On 2/8/2020 at 2:06 AM, The Song said:

both, because both of those are wrong and i have no clue in hell where you got those from.

creature framework should never be a esm esp and it should definitely only be called "creature framework"

10 hours ago, The Song said:

I don't *really* know where any of them come from.
I mean, obviously at least 1 comes from the direct creature framework install I downloaded off this thread, if not 2 or all 3.
I remember reading somewhere MNC has the framework in it, but I also remembering reading that it doesn't work and you need to override it buy installing the framework from this thread, which I did. So that seems like a reasonable guess for where one of this is from.
But the third one I can't even guess, if its not coming from the same place as the other two.

Well, that was made me and it was in the beggining when we tried to get things working for SE.... The interesting thing about this version is that it worked for me and noone understood why. You better delete this one and take the one that come with MNC, or install the version from the download section here.... 

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

both, because both of those are wrong and i have no clue in hell where you got those from.

creature framework should never be a esm and it should definitely only be called "creature framework.esp"

welp, I posted my full mod list for you if you care to figure it out.
but as far as I know they are all from the framework download of this thread.
I truly don't know what else they could have come from.
But either way thanks for pointing out which two to disable.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

creature framework should never be a esm and it should definitely only be called "creature framework.esp"

23 minutes ago, The Song said:

welp, I posted my full mod list for you if you care to figure it out.
but as far as I know they are all from the framework download of this thread.
I truly don't know what else they could have come from.
But either way thanks for pointing out which two to disable.

Hol up, when I disabled the "kopie" and esm, the mod manager got all kinds of mad, because apparently Animal SOS, Horny Creatures, and MNC all depend on the esm, and it won't let me deploy/launch without it enabled.

2 minutes ago, The Song said:

Hol up, when I disabled the "kopie" and esm, the mod manager got all kinds of mad, because apparently Animal SOS, Horny Creatures, and MNC all depend on the esm, and it won't let me deploy/launch without it enabled.

nuke all and redo

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Literally just did.
Last night I uninstalled every mod I have and the game itself, then reinstalled today, and it put all 3 versions in there with that dependency.

I also double checked your install guide notes just now, and you include the esm in your load order.

When you said it shouldn't be an esm before, did you mean to say it shouldn't be an esp?

3 hours ago, The Song said:

Literally just did.
Last night I uninstalled every mod I have and the game itself, then reinstalled today, and it put all 3 versions in there with that dependency.

I also double checked your install guide notes just now, and you include the esm in your load order.

When you said it shouldn't be an esm before, did you mean to say it shouldn't be an esp?

god dammit, now your messed up setup is getting me mixed up and confused, yes it should be a esm, not a esp.

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

god dammit, now your messed up setup is getting me mixed up and confused, yes it should be a esm, not a esp.

No wonder: We did crazy things when we tried to get this to work... I still don't know how this experimental testing-pre-alpha-not-ready-to-use version found its way into that load order. Even JC was in alpha at that time. 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

No wonder: We did crazy things when we tried to get this to work... I still don't know how this experimental testing-pre-alpha-not-ready-to-use version found its way into that load order. Even JC was in alpha at that time. 

well I guess you both could double check it's not in your mods.
Because if it's not that means some other modder snuck it into one of the 140 other mods or so I have...

1 hour ago, The Song said:

well I guess you both could double check it's not in your mods.
Because if it's not that means some other modder snuck it into one of the 140 other mods or so I have...

then i suggest you start looking at those other 140 mods, because they are not coming from here.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

then i suggest you start looking at those other 140 mods, because they are not coming from here.

I didn't go to random arbitrary websites looking for mods.
Everything I have is from here and Nexus, with the vast majority from here.
Most of them are just animation packs Pfiffy converted.

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.7z

On 2/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, The Song said:

I didn't go to random arbitrary websites looking for mods.
Everything I have is from here and Nexus, with the vast majority from here.
Most of them are just animation packs Pfiffy converted.

You got the alpha version from somewhere or someone at some point. Rather than argue about where it came from, let's do this:

Uninstall CF from your mod manager

Delete the mod from your mod manager

Make sure there is no CF esp/esm in your load order. If you find it still, find out what mod has it and remove that too. Repeat until there is no CF in the mod load order.

If you've got CF saved on your pc somewhere besides in your mod manager, delete all copies of the downloaded  CF files. We don't know what's good or bad at this point.

Download the known good Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE.7z from here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/

Install the newly downloaded CF

After this, there should only be one CF.esm, as that is all that is in the zip:

image.png.ff15436f67bf3a8d27a4d39fd2a31b69.png

After getting all that straightened out, you may need a new game, or to go back to a save before CF was installed. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dcasteel7 said:

In the creature framework mcm , When I change the horse from animal sos to MNC, I get a ctd. Anyone know about it?

Not the horses again....

First: Make sure that the skeleton will not get overwritten by XPMS.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, Dcasteel7 said:

In the creature framework mcm , When I change the horse from animal sos to MNC, I get a ctd. Anyone know about it?

ASOS offer original skelton,, but it only work with ASOS not for MNC etc. then if you not use ASOS  for Horse , you may need to change skelton about horse.  

It means,  copy " meshes\actors\Horse\character assets\skelton.nif" in "MNC pack,"  then force it overwrite ASOS offered horse skelton.

(how apply it depend on your mod manager, )

48 minutes ago, darthvaapad said:

I can't get this to work as it says I don't have jcontainers or aroused redux installed properly even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled them multiple times with diffrent downloads. What am I doing wrong?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Aroused mesh not staying applied during animations:
in SSE some people are having this problem with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some steps to try...
1. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save.
2. wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
3. if not working then click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload the save).
4. install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
5. reload the save and wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register, then try running a animation to see if it's working.
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warnning message.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

also make sure Sexlab Aroused is loading before Creature Framework.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, darthvaapad said:

I've tried this and now it's saying that the jcontainer is not compatible. I'm using the most recent version.

From the nexus or from github?

Nexus version works fine, but sounds you might need to reinstall it.

6 hours ago, PancakeLegendz said:

Ok so I created a thread asking for help but no reply might have chosen the wrong place to post it, anywho I'm having an issue where the PC/ (maybe) NPC are animated but the beast isnt dont know why and I even ran fnis to try and fix it but nothing.

My first post

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139405-sexlab-actors-not-animating/?tab=comments#comment-2915384&ct=1583391259

CF doesn't handle the animations, it does the arousal meshes.

Check your load order, is anything overwriting mnc or xpmse?

From the MNC animation troubleshooting section:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.