1 hour ago, Solissix said:

My mistake; not that I know of, you could try opening the console after the popup goes away. A lot of Skyrim and FO4 mods would print status updates/flavour text to the console in addition to your screen but the newer stuff might have done away with that practice. 

That's interesting. I've never noticed any Fallout 4 mods I use doing that, nor can I find information on writing text to the console from a script. If you have more information on how that's done (Debug.Notification and Debug.Trace commands don't seem to do it), I'd gladly make use of that in mods I develop.

38 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That's interesting. I've never noticed any Fallout 4 mods I use doing that, nor can I find information on writing text to the console from a script. If you have more information on how that's done (Debug.Notification and Debug.Trace commands don't seem to do it), I'd gladly make use of that in mods I develop.

I'm afraid I don't, the only mod I know of off hand that definitely still does it is Fill Her Up, for Skyrim. I believe some of the very early versions of Devious Devices and Flashy's mods did this too, the ones he made before updating everything to the RSE versions. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but this seemed to be pretty common until suddenly it wasn't. 

In particular, anything that ended up as a floating message in the top left of the screen got printed to console. I'll try to grab a picture later for some show and tell. 

7 hours ago, Solissix said:

Generally speaking, you probably shouldn't have AAF or any mods related to it enabled until you've left the vault. Something about the starting Sanctuary/Vault area tends to break things easily. I only ever enable these mods now after clearing the bloat flies and then making a save in the cellar of that one house in Sanctuary. Never had the issues you guys/gals seem to be having with black screens making the menus unreadable. 

The -1 agility for the cumflation can take days to wear off if you have your setting set too high. If you pay close attention to the wording, the settings for deflation are how many game hours pass before 1 tick of inflation is removed, meaning if your bloated out to the size of a watermelon and you have your deflation hours set to 0.75 of a day, it could take weeks to return to normal. Or at least that's my understanding of how it works. 

There is an option in the MCM to setup a hotkey that will display a pop with all of your attributes with their exact levels/numbers, the pip boy perks section will also display this information in a more RP friendly manner. Only way I could see this not working is something has broken in your instal/save.

Not sure what you mean by Level too high to go to the psychiatrist, a doctor gets placed in the memory den that is supposed to be able to reset all your attributes to neutral. Your method will also work though it will take a significant amount of time, even if you left all the self esteem, will power, etc. settings at default. Also, not sure if you can re pick your traits, they are essentially treated like level perks, so you should in theory be able to add/remove them via console commands. 

I found the answer to my question in the Sex Education mod
And about the psychiatrist, too expensive, 10k caps

Edited by Empty3301
40 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

May I take this opportunity to refer to my question again? It is possible that this was not noticed by my edit.

Hide contents

image.png.f1ef26b51e17a57b22acf8941edb7ed3.png

Yes the debug option appears not to work. I've never noticed as I use the hotkey option to display the attributes

The sub/dom amount is stored in the global FPA_Value_Orientation which you can check or change in the console (help set FPA_Value_orientation 0)

To change it set "FPA_Value_orientation to x" without the quote marks

Edited by Slorm
10 minutes ago, Slorm said:

The sub/dom amount is stored in the global FPA_Value_Orientation which you can check or change in the console (help set FPA_Value_orientation 0)

To change it set "FPA_Value_orientation to x" without the quote marks

I would like to increase the distance between each stage. That you stay middly dominat, middly sub and normal longer. Can this be displayed on the console?

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I would like to increase the distance between each stage. That you stay middly dominat, middly sub and normal longer. Can this be displayed on the console?

At present the scale runs from -50 (extreme sub) to +50 (extreme dom). I haven't checked but I would suspect that you will need to delve through the scripts to increase the range, then the steps between them and then recompile.

@vaultbait may be able to advise better than me on this one

Edited by Slorm
6 hours ago, Slorm said:

At present the scale runs from -50 (extreme sub) to +50 (extreme dom). I haven't checked but I would suspect that you will need to delve through the scripts to increase the range, then the steps between them and then recompile.

@vaultbait may be able to advise better than me on this one

It won't be just script work, ranges map to different mgef/perk records with conditions in the plugin which will need adjusting.

13 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Okay thanks. It's beyond my ability. It's not that bad, it was just an idea.

It would probably be less work to find all the places where sub/dom status is adjusted and scale down the amounts, or change the AttributesHelper.ModifyOrientation() function to do something like this before it gets applied to the global:

float Function ModifyOrientation(float amount)
    if amount ; guard against divide-by-zero errors
        amount = amount/10.0 ; adjust by a tenth the intended amount

Instead of dividing by 10, you could go with a more fancy equation to adjust orientation on a curve, so it changes more rapidly at the extremes, or in the middle, or at one end vs the other, whatever floats your boat. Of course, this assumes that all changes to orientation funnel through that function, which I expect they do but it's not guaranteed.

I know this has been asked about, over the years, but the HUD plugin distributed here needs work.

In MCM it says "Simple HUD for Four-Play Attributes" (so it's like it was never updated for the current Sex Attributes design).

And, of course, this mod's attributes include a variety which are not displayed by the HUD:

• Arousal
  • Alcohol intoxication level
  • Sex addiction
  • Trauma
So I guess maybe the mod needs to be re-built from scratch?

I suppose I should try taking this on (if I could figure out how to get creation kit to build something like this mod... I don't think I can build the .swf files so even if I could figure out how to connect the dots, I would probably need to take an entirely different approach).

5 hours ago, frostxfire said:

Are there any console commands to manually add trauma and PTSD to the player?

player.addperk 0701EFAD  For trauma level 1. 0702DBBF  for PTSD.

player.removeperk <perk ID>

I suspect there is a chance you could break something going this route, as you would be by-passing the mods internal timers and triggers. I also don't believe PTSD by itself will do anything as you need to have the accompanying creature/humanoid perk to go with it.

12 hours ago, frostxfire said:

Are there any console commands to manually add trauma and PTSD to the player?

6 hours ago, Solissix said:

In order to find the correct formID for your load order, you need to search like so.

help Traumatized 4 perk

help PTSD 4 perk

0702DBBF works for Solissix but mine is

6E02DBBF

Tip: Fallout 4 console accepts copy & paste from anywhere you can copy text.

8 hours ago, Solissix said:

I suspect there is a chance you could break something going this route, as you would be by-passing the mods internal timers and triggers. I also don't believe PTSD by itself will do anything as you need to have the accompanying creature/humanoid perk to go with it.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

In order to find the correct formID for your load order, you need to search like so.

help Traumatized 4 perk

help PTSD 4 perk

6E02DBBF

Thanks for the help, I tried to add them through console but it didn't work.

Trauma goes away after a minute or two and PTSD only appears in the list of perks but doesn't actually do anything.

12 minutes ago, frostxfire said:

Trauma goes away after a minute or two and PTSD only appears in the list of perks but doesn't actually do anything.

Yeah, there's a lot more to them than meets the eye.

1 hour ago, frostxfire said:

For trauma, you'd be better off setting the global variable directly.  If I recall correctly, it's "set fpa_value_trauma to X", where X is an integer from 0 to 5.  Although IMO, it's not as if trauma is difficult to acquire naturally.  ?

Edited by spicydoritos

And for PTSD, just set FPA_Value_Spirit to 1 and get raped by a representative of whatever you want PTSD from (surrender to them with Violate, for example). PTSD kicks in when a sex scene drops your spirit to 0, that will get things set up correctly.

Edit: Well, to be accurate, that adds a perk for a particular category of NPCs/creatures, then the next time you find yourself in combat with some of the same you'll get the PTSD effects.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

help Traumatized 4 perk

help PTSD 4 perk

6E02DBBF

Aye, my bad, I should have specified it was dependant on your on personal load order, but it was late and it slipped my mind. Both Vaultbait and Spicydoritos have provided the superior solution above though. 

For those on survival difficulty, the Help command appears to be disabled, or it is on mine at least. You may have to use alternative means to get the formIDs. 

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

For trauma, you'd be better off setting the global variable directly.  If I recall correctly, it's "set fpa_value_trauma to X", where X is an integer from 0 to 5.  Although IMO, it's not as if trauma is difficult to acquire naturally.  ?

Okay, I tried that too but the trauma just disappears with a notification after a few minutes (even when I set the decay value to max.), so I suppose I'll get them naturally because it doesn't register properly through console commands. Thanks for trying to help though.

My current character has been moving pathetically slowly, though I do not know why.

Finally I spent some time in google and found out about the speedmult actor value.

On my character, it's 50 where the default is 100.

And, spending some time in the console, I noticed that SA has a lot of speed reduction mechanism.

But when I look in my character's pipboy, I don't see anything about a speed reduction there, not even on the stuff added by SA (like Trauma).

But because SA is not my only installed mod, and because FO4 is buggy sometimes, I would like to verify that this speed mult value is deliberate and not some lingering bug from somemething that I had not realized was broken.

How can I verify whether my current reduced speed is the reduced speed which my character is supposed to have?

2 hours ago, DarkmoonCiaran said:

Alright I GOTTA ask the question as it doesnt seem to be changing for me...... HOW slow does the cumflation debuff go down/is there a way to tell how much aside the stat debuffs?

You can customize the speed in MCM to makes it quicker or slower.

And btw does your belly morph work?

11 hours ago, sen4mi said:

My current character has been moving pathetically slowly, though I do not know why.

Finally I spent some time in google and found out about the speedmult actor value.

On my character, it's 50 where the default is 100.

And, spending some time in the console, I noticed that SA has a lot of speed reduction mechanism.

But when I look in my character's pipboy, I don't see anything about a speed reduction there, not even on the stuff added by SA (like Trauma).

But because SA is not my only installed mod, and because FO4 is buggy sometimes, I would like to verify that this speed mult value is deliberate and not some lingering bug from somemething that I had not realized was broken.

How can I verify whether my current reduced speed is the reduced speed which my character is supposed to have?

Not that it's much help to you, but from a mod design standpoint I've steered clear of using SpeedMult debuffs in places where they would have made sense. That choice is precisely because I've seen so many mods that left permanent breakage, and I regularly resort to restoring/resetting my SpeedMult from the console in order to keep the game playable. Not only do mods sometimes not properly undo their debuffs for it (I suspect due in part to confusion from multiple mods applying SpeedMult debuffs at the same time), but because these errors compound and accumulate I'll often find myself entirely unable to move.

Using an InputEnableLayer to block running and sprinting is much safer, even if it's not as granular or flexible, because every mod can define its own separate layer rather than all fighting over a single ActorValue.

Edit: I guess my advice for you would be to check the temporary and permanent damage to your SpeedMult and heal or set it through the console accordingly whenever you find the game becoming unplayable, and if it ends up over 100 at some point because a mod undid its debuff after you adjusted things, just fix it back to where you want it again. It's a horrible, ugly hackaround, but I've found no better solution. I wish mod authors who thought they really wanted to play around with SpeedMult would guard that with a todgle in MCM (or switch to InputEnableLayers, which work great as long as the mod is very thorough in making sure to remove the effects or discard the layer any time it's not called for).

Though that gives me an idea for a very simple utility mod: a SpeedMult regulator which runs a script in the background, checking every few seconds to see if SpeedMult is outside some configurable range and then adjusting it to keep it within a set minimum/maximum. It would still be a mess, but at least mimics what I end up doing constantly through the console so would save me the hassle.

Edited by vaultbait