SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

No, I didn't catch the bug, just computer problems.

On the (belated) subject of sharing batch files to convert animations, here's the one I use.

Spoiler

@echo off

setlocal enabledelayedexpansion
set HAVOK="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Tools\HavokBehaviorPostProcess\HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe"

goto start

:restart
shift /1

:start
if "%~1" == "" goto end

if exist "%~f1\" goto isdir
if exist "%~f1" goto isfile
goto restart

:isfile
if exist "%~dpn1.hkx" (
	%HAVOK% --platformamd64 %1 %1
	echo %1
)

goto restart

:isdir

set /a c=0
set /p =Counting... <nul
for /r %1 %%i in (*.hkx) do (
	set /a c=c+1
)
echo %c%
if "%c%" == "0" goto restart

echo =========^|=========^|=========^|=========^|=========^|

set /a c=0
for /r %1 %%i in (*.hkx) do (
	%HAVOK% --platformamd64 "%%~fi" "%%~fi"
	<nul set /p =+
	set /a c=c+1
	set /a d="c%%50"
	if "!d!" == "0" echo  !c!
)
if not "%d%" == "0" echo  %c%

goto restart

:end
pause

To use: save anywhere you want, update the HAVOK variable as needed, then drag-and-drop meshes folders (or individual animations) onto the .bat file.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:21 PM, nomkaz said:

I just use Cathedral Assets Optimizer from nexus, one click conversion tool, converts meshes textures animation, and will unpack, convert files, then repack BSA for SE, the only other thing you'd need is CK SE for ESPs (if you want to convert those), and SSEEdit to clean them, and/or recreate SEQ files and/or ESL flag the ESPs if needed. 

What happened to prison overhaul,SUM,& DD Equip !

19 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

What happened to prison overhaul,SUM,& DD Equip !

@Inte insisted I remove them. I put up a donation link, he didn't like, it. I removed it. He said "No take them down anyway", and accused me of charging people for mods. I can't reason with unreasonable people. Ask him for conversions of his mods. The original authors really should be the ones to convert and support their own mods, My hope was to make them available, and show the authors that there's a demand for conversions, and to do it themselves. He's 100% free to upload my conversions himself. I sent them to him, and asked him to upload them for you guys.

7 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

@Inte insisted I remove them. I put up a donation link, he didn't like, it. I removed it. He said "No take them down anyway", and accused me of charging people for mods. I can't reason with unreasonable people. Ask him for conversions of his mods. The original authors really should be the ones to convert and support their own mods, My hope was to make them available, and show the authors that there's a demand for conversions, and to do it themselves. He's 100% free to upload my conversions himself. I sent them to him, and asked him to upload them for you guys.

Alright thank you for explaining

I hope he comes to his senses

On 8/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, zarantha said:

Looks like the SGO script needs updated again if XPMSSE 4.32 is used. Gems aren't spawning (or aren't spawning nearby) when they are birthed.

Credit goes to KTmzk for the find.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2326834

With SLIF: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

Just SGO3: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

I haven't tested it yet, just wanted to post before I forgot. I'll test it later this week (hopefully before the weekend).

EDIT:  Confirmed it works, I can see the gems getting birthed again.

Care to share the SE converted HKX files too?

17 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Care to share the SE converted HKX files too?

Just run it through cathedral assets optimizer if you are trying to get sgo3 working. It  does a great job of converting the behaviors and animations.

I'm using sgo4 now. It's in beta, but it's for SE and it's been pretty stable. Everything works, some of the animations are just short for now, kinda like placeholders.

SGO4 Beta 5: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-5

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Just run it through cathedral assets optimizer if you are trying to get sgo3 working. It  does a great job of converting the behaviors and animations.

I'm using sgo4 now. It's in beta, but it's for SE and it's been pretty stable. Everything works, some of the animations are just short for now, kinda like placeholders.

SGO4 Beta 5: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-5

Thx already did that ? I tested the beta too, but wasn't happy with the reduced options in mcm (I don't need the milk features, as I am using MME too), so I went back too SGO3.

15 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Is Deviously Vanilla convertable? I think I saw something about it somewhere bu cannot find it anymore.

There are 2 meshes to run thru NIF Optimizer.  The rest is fine as-is.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

There are 2 meshes to run thru NIF Optimizer.  The rest is fine as-is.

OK. Thanks. I put this through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and according to the date stamp that did some changes also to the esp. Any risks with this?

9 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

OK. Thanks. I put this through Cathedral Assets Optimizer and according to the date stamp that did some changes also to the esp. Any risks with this?

AFAIK CAO doesn't do anything to the ESP, though it has some feature to fake a plugin file when processing BSA files for reasons I never bothered to investigate.  It's possible it simply altered the modified time of the plugin without making any other changes?  If you have some way to do checksum tests of the files you can confirm this.  Maybe start over with the original mod and just use NIF Optimizer by itself if you suspect CAO is doing something odd?

1 minute ago, 4nk8r said:

AFAIK CAO doesn't do anything to the ESP, though it has some feature to fake a plugin file when processing BSA files for reasons I never bothered to investigate.  It's possible it simply altered the modified time of the plugin without making any other changes?  If you have some way to do checksum tests of the files you can confirm this.  Maybe start over with the original mod and just use NIF Optimizer by itself if you suspect CAO is doing something odd?

Just visited the original mod's page and CAO probably removed the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch requirement from the esp. At least it's not giving me any errors for missing masters.

5 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Just visited the original mod's page and CAO probably removed the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch requirement from the esp. At least it's not giving me any errors for missing masters.

I would say that is because the mod doesn't have that requirement to being with...

Edit:  From the mods description page:

Requirements

Recommended

• Something to take advantage of having devices equipped.
  • Atronach animations (Such as Billyy's)
  • Devious FollowersSexLab Survival (I like these mods just generally, not in particular with my mod.)