SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

See my edited post above...as well as the original mod page

@JuliusXX The post you're referencing is for the All in one version, which has all the patches for SL Solutions and others mixed together.  THAT one does require USLEEP.  The stand-alone version of Deviously Vanilla doesn't.

I'm wrong.  The LATEST version requires USLEEP.  How annoying.  Previous version didn't.

4 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

@JuliusXX The post you're referencing is for the All in one version, which has all the patches for SL Solutions and others mixed together.  THAT one does require USLEEP.  The stand-alone version of Deviously Vanilla doesn't.

I'm wrong.  The LATEST version requires USLEEP.  How annoying.  Previous version didn't.

That mod is updated with such a pace at the moment that it's hard to keep up. I'm just making a fresh MO2 install cleaning all the outdated/unneeded mods and during that time I think there has been two updates. I decided to install that mod last after I have all the other mods sorted out just to avoid unnecessary work.

11 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

That mod is updated with such a pace at the moment that it's hard to keep up. I'm just making a fresh MO2 install cleaning all the outdated/unneeded mods and during that time I think there has been two updates. I decided to install that mod last after I have all the other mods sorted out just to avoid unnecessary work.

Are you using the stand-alone version or the AIO one?

Check the last post of the support thread...

9 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Neither atm. Will most likely use the AIO version when I get my mods sorted and a new play through started. Who knows what the latest version will be then ?

Check the last post of the support thread for DV.  I converted both versions of the plugins to USSEP.  Take your pick.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Novatham said:

There is nothing to convert there. And since the source scripts are ain't there, I can't say how NetImmerse check is implemented. If it works as it is, you are good or else nothing can't be done without the source scripts.

17 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There is nothing to convert there. And since the source scripts are ain't there, I can't say how NetImmerse check is implemented. If it works as it is, you are good or else nothing can't be done without the source scripts.

I guess I'm lucky then. I just installed BWA as normal then installed those 4 new .pex files and the mod works fine

3 hours ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Did anybody port Defeated Slaves mod?

Ran it and SlaveTrainer which is a requirement for it through CAO and they kinda work?
Defeated slaves doesn't appear in the MCM, but slave trainer does but it's scripts seem to not be working fully. Some parts will fire, but not follow through. Like it will show a enslavement dialog box, but then not actually enslave the npc.

I'd say avoid them for now, unless you wanna dig through their scripts to work out what is wrong.

Also defeated slaves is abandoned according to the author, so I wouldn't hold my breath for an offical SE port.

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Ran it and SlaveTrainer which is a requirement for it through CAO and they kinda work?
Defeated slaves doesn't appear in the MCM, but slave trainer does but it's scripts seem to not be working fully. Some parts will fire, but not follow through. Like it will show a enslavement dialog box, but then not actually enslave the npc.

I'd say avoid them for now, unless you wanna dig through their scripts to work out what is wrong.

Also defeated slaves is abandoned according to the author, so I wouldn't hold my breath for an offical SE port.

So can u recommend for me any good slave mod? For example, turn your enemy into your slave.

@tasairis

Hey since this thread of yours seems to be the go to place for most users to find the available mods for SSE. I noticed a mod for SE that I have installed that wasn't on the list you've made. Just figured I would throw it out there for you incase  you wanted to include it.