SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

12 hours ago, sparral said:

Hey since this thread of yours seems to be the go to place for most users to find the available mods for SSE. I noticed a mod for SE that I have installed that wasn't on the list you've made. Just figured I would throw it out there for you incase  you wanted to include it.

That's an SSE-only mod. This thread is about LE mods and their conversions. Same reason I stopped trying to categorize mods a while back.

What you want, and what I try to tell people to use, is the pinned SexLab Index SE thread. Which already mentions Jail Rape.

4 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

the SE MCG Port was a mess

I recommend using Paradise Halls

What was messed up about it?  I am about to start using my own port of it.  I just rebuilt the BSA, no other changes.  Its just scripts and interface folder, no other content to convert.

3 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

I had plenty of problems using Nomkaz port

Understood.  I'll share my rebuilt bsa if you're interested in trying it again.  Just use the original plugin file.  I'm just getting started with it, so I haven't really tested it.  Its 100% the original LE mod, just with an SE-compatible BSA file format.

3 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Understood.  I'll share my rebuilt bsa if you're interested in trying it again.  Just use the original plugin file.  I'm just getting started with it, so I haven't really tested it.  Its 100% the original LE mod, just with an SE-compatible BSA file format.

I had quite a bit of problems with that mod in LE that dissuaded me from using it. keep us informed if you make it work without all the bugs.

8 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I had quite a bit of problems with that mod in LE that dissuaded me from using it. keep us informed if you make it work without all the bugs.

Hmm...well, if it was buggy in LE, I should expect at least the same experience in SE.  What version were you using?  Just wondering if the things you had issue with were fixed in a later version.

24 minutes ago, NorseDude said:

How would I convert Animal Mansion PLus to SE? The tracker doesn't mention anything about how to convert it, and I couldn't find anything by googling.

not sure if this is animal mansion plus or not but will link it anyways

You can also find a post by tasairis where they have posted a link to more sexlab mods in response to my post just a few posts above yours. That link is to more sexlab mods that aren't listed on this thread. 

53 minutes ago, NorseDude said:

How would I convert Animal Mansion PLus to SE? The tracker doesn't mention anything about how to convert it, and I couldn't find anything by googling.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

Converting Oldrim Files

This is not a guide to converting mods. Here are some:

Tip: Cathedral Assets Optimizer is capable of converting meshes, textures, and animations, and can unpack and repack BSAs.

BSA Archive Unpack with Bethesda Archive Extractor
DDS Texture Compatibility depends on the texture format; use NifScan to find and fix problems
DLL SKSE plugin Oldrim SKSE plugins are not compatible with SSE, can only be converted by those with the right knowledge, and only if the source code is available
ESM Master file Form 43 files are okay as-is; resaving with Creation Kit and CreationKit Fixes may cause problems - or not
ESP Plugin file Form 43 files are okay as-is; resaving with Creation Kit may cause problems - or not
HKX Animation Convertable with HavokBehaviorPostProcess - guides by dnalloh1987 and by Trythane
NIF Mesh Most are convertable; use NifScan to find problems, try SSE Nif Optimizer to fix automatically, or NifSkope to fix manually
PEX Script Compatible
PSC Script source Compatible; if you want to recompile note that script sources have moved
5 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

There's a new LE version 3.10 of Laura's Bondage Shop. Does anybody know what steps were required when the linked SE version 3.01 was made?

Have you tried the usual steps? Unpack BSAs, convert meshes, convert textures, etc.

Just to update and give you guys a heads up. If you haven't encountered this yet, I have. Nemesis for some reason does not play nice with Funnybiz animation packs, even when converted. With FNIS I had no issue with the animations. With Nemesis, however, it always CTD. Mind that this is the converted Funnybiz. It must have to do with the animations being converted under FNIS and FNIS only. I can't find anything on Nemesis that provides the similar tools that FNIS does to make it compatible with SSE.

Matchmaker works with the latest Sexlab framework, SKSE, and Skyrim version? Just curious because someone told me it did in the Matchmaker SE page and I was curious but no one replied.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, Azurawhisperer said:

It must have to do with the animations being converted under FNIS and FNIS only.

Animation conversion has nothing to do with FNIS. It's the same process for everything. What you're encountering is some sort of bug in Nemesis, so use FNIS while you wait for it to be fixed.

4 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

Matchmaker works with the latest Sexlab framework, SKSE, and Skyrim version? Just curious because someone told me it did in the Matchmaker SE page and I was curious but no one replied.

Yes, Oldrim MatchMaker works fine because it doesn't contain any files that need to be processed, like meshes or textures or animations.

Note that you were looking at the MatchMaker Light page, and

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

SexLab Light mods (eg, MatchMaker Light) do not work with SexLab. Use/convert the regular SexLab mods instead.

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

Yes, Oldrim MatchMaker works fine because it doesn't contain any files that need to be processed, like meshes or textures or animations.

Note that you were looking at the MatchMaker Light page, and

Thanks, just got it and tried it out, works flawlessly. 

1 hour ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

Кто-нибудь знает, могу ли я запустить Nemesis и FNIS одновременно? Запустил игру как обычно, но мой персонаж и npcs двигались, но застыли в застывшей позе FNIS. 

нет,анимации не работали.