SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

22 minutes ago, Pakman53 said:

Thanks

Do you know why the SE version was taken down

An SE version of BWA? I don't even remember there being one. If it went down then it's probably either because it wasn't working (maybe the script problems or issues with RaceMenu) or because the author requested it.

34 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Многие люди говорят, что это работает. Или вы можете использовать версию от llokii70.

качал по ссылке.

31 minutes ago, tasairis said:

An SE version of BWA? I don't even remember there being one. If it went down then it's probably either because it wasn't working (maybe the script problems or issues with RaceMenu) or because the author requested it.

yea there was a conversion of it

Mind if i post it here if anyone is interested?

5 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

yea there was a conversion of it

Mind if i post it here if anyone is interested?

It works if you use the scripts (edited by @tasairis), which you can find if you follow the links provided on the 1st page...  Granted, it is a couple of clicks to get from where I did the legwork and found the original post, but they are there if everyone would bother using the thread as it was intended...  To speed this along, I'll do it a 2nd time... here you go

10 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

RapeTattoo's has two main important settings files. It has the one generated in /my games/skyrim se/JCUser/rTats, and a file called rTatsSettingsTemplate.json that is included in the root directory of the mod.

Essentially the generated one is the one that is used to track changes made by the user, and the settings template file is used to generate the user file. I'm also pretty certain if you don't generate a user file by opening the mcm for rape tattoo's it will use the settings template file, so if you just edit that file you should be fine.

My file is generated, but it doesn't let me edit it in-game. Any ideas? I gave my RapeTatoo a lot of time to open the list on MCM, but it just won't. I tested an older version of SlaveTats and I can see the list just fine, however, when I edit it, it doesn't save.

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

AFAIK, I used that version, but it was causing CTD when decapitating someone, maybe it was taken down because of that.

3 minutes ago, terrejoh000 said:

OK guys I'm having some issues with female body turning blue when collars are equipped. Has anyone had this issue or simmilar?

missing textures for the reference body the collar uses.

26 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

missing textures for the reference body the collar uses.

So do the collars use a substituted body rather then the one you build as a character, or is it that bodyslide isn't rendering the bodies correctly because of a missing texture? Sorry I'm pretty new to modding and haven't ran into this issue before. The body is there when I put the collar on but a few seconds later it changes to blue. It also doesn't do it with any other devices.

3 hours ago, bkeul said:

My file is generated, but it doesn't let me edit it in-game. Any ideas? I gave my RapeTatoo a lot of time to open the list on MCM, but it just won't. I tested an older version of SlaveTats and I can see the list just fine, however, when I edit it, it doesn't save.

RapeTatoo's is not particularly efficiently coded, my honest recomendation would be to edit the generated file manually. I have every slavetats pack installed, and it takes upwards of 20min to load the mcm for me.

A thing you could try is copying all the text from the template file to your generated file and see if that fixes it.

12 minutes ago, terrejoh000 said:

So do the collars use a substituted body rather then the one you build as a character, or is it that bodyslide isn't rendering the bodies correctly because of a missing texture? Sorry I'm pretty new to modding and haven't ran into this issue before. The body is there when I put the collar on but a few seconds later it changes to blue. It also doesn't do it with any other devices.

Usually collars lack an internal reference body and should use whatever would be your naked body, but the additional info about the blue appearing after a small delay might indicate a missing specular map?  Are you using anything like Wetfunction Redux or similar (bathing/dirt mod, something that adds body overlays)?  Could be a bad/missing _s.dds (the specular map) texture when the wet/sweat texture is attempted?  Not enough detail to make a better guess.

4 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Usually collars lack an internal reference body and should use whatever would be your naked body, but the additional info about the blue appearing after a small delay might indicate a missing specular map?  Are you using anything like Wetfunction Redux or similar (bathing/dirt mod, something that adds body overlays)?  Could be a bad/missing _s.dds (the specular map) texture when the wet/sweat texture is attempted?  Not enough detail to make a better guess.

Using a few overlay mods actually I will check those out to see if that could be it. I can post mod list when I get back to pc just not there yet. Figured I would post anyway to see if it has been a issue for anyone else or if I royally screwed it up as is my fashion lol.

20 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

RapeTatoo's is not particularly efficiently coded, my honest recomendation would be to edit the generated file manually. I have every slavetats pack installed, and it takes upwards of 20min to load the mcm for me.

A thing you could try is copying all the text from the template file to your generated file and see if that fixes it.

I deleted my normal generated file and copied the one on the mod folder (the template) and changed its name to settings and now it is saving my changes in-game, so the mod is working perfectly. I had to use an older version though. With the newest one it really wouldn't load the tattoo lists.

Thanks for the help anyway :)

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

The top error may not be related to this but since I downloaded the Creature Framework mod, these two errors began showing up and no matter what I do it won't go away. Anyone know how to deal with this?

29 minutes ago, Arngeird said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISBase_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

The top error may not be related to this but since I downloaded the Creature Framework mod, these two errors began showing up and no matter what I do it won't go away. Anyone know how to deal with this?

Try downloading/installing the Special Edition version of FNIS Creature Behavior instead of the Oldrim version.  From the Nexus.

Edit: Both errors are the same problem.  You installed the Oldrim version of both parts.  Get the Special Edition versions.

6 часов назад Бкеул сказал:

Привет, друзья мои!

Использовать мужские анимации вместо женских?

ты про что?

7 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

On 4/20/2020 at 1:22 AM, CyberGox said:

SL scenes are prematurely interrupted by fading and teleportation, scenes are consensual (makes no sense?), only 1 actor uses player and only 1 time. Escape quest is interrupted (counts as escape attempt, prompts player decision) by every action you do except sleeping, even if you try to open door stealthy. Picking up combat solution makes NPC open cage door and you can just leave the dungeon unharmed.

Theft is ok, trauma debuffs breaks after a while of sleeping.

If they spot you searching for something, or trying to take something from them, they will rape you, take whatever valuable items you have on you, and may bind your hands and blindfold you. If they spot you with a weapon equipped, they will rape you, disarm you, and may bind your hands. If they spot you trying to run away, they'll take any lockpicks you managed to find, and may blindfold you and lock leg cuffs and bondage boots on you.

this triggers weird, game think you are out of cell already and asks for combat. Don't know how it works on LE, but I think it doesn't suit the description.

I don't exclude the possibility that other mods might be intervening, thus asking for a revise.