SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

17 hours ago, ilion said:

Would it be possible to convert SexLab Animation Speed? Weird that nobody has done by now.

There is nothing "weird" about it, this is an skse plugin that requires some serious work, knowledge and the motivation to make it SE compatible.

58 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

There is nothing "weird" about it, this is an skse plugin that requires some serious work, knowledge and the motivation to make it SE compatible.

Hey look I didn't mean to sound negative or naggy. Just that I didn't see in the first page. It's a great mod. In fact the only one missing to make SE the go to game. At least for basic lewds. I will shut up now.

14 minutes ago, Pakman53 said:

Кто-нибудь может связать меня с DD или cbbe 3bbb

С бодислайдом

скачай и поставь.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:14 AM, ilion said:

Would it be possible to convert SexLab Animation Speed? Weird that nobody has done by now.

In SL Triggers, there is a "Time Control.json" command. Not the same as SexLab Animation Speed, but maybe a usuable workaround?

17 hours ago, Fotogen said:

In SL Triggers, there is a "Time Control.json" command. Not the same as SexLab Animation Speed, but maybe a usuable workaround?

Interesting. Yes it's not like slanim speed or allows for more physics fun, but still thanks.

28 minutes ago, bkeul said:

Anyone having compatibility issues between SlaveTats SE 1.3.5.2.7 and the newer version of RapeTattoo, they don't seem to be compatible anymore.

How do you mean?

I've got both and they seem to be cooperating. Using SlaveTats SE 1.3.5.2.7 and RapeTattoo 1.4. Tattoos show up in the RapeTattoo MCM and get applied in debug mode, haven't tested it in scenes yet. Tattoos added by RT show up in SlaveTats.

2 hours ago, NuclearFusion said:

How do you mean?

I've got both and they seem to be cooperating. Using SlaveTats SE 1.3.5.2.7 and RapeTattoo 1.4. Tattoos show up in the RapeTattoo MCM and get applied in debug mode, haven't tested it in scenes yet. Tattoos added by RT show up in SlaveTats.

For me, SlaveTats works fine, but RapeTattoo doesn't. It doesn't load the list of Tattoos from SlaveTats so I can set them to Unassigned or Excluded.

Am I missing something? Does it only work with Debug mode on?

What happens here is that is shows the first two menus from RapeTatoo, but not the Tattoo List

2 hours ago, bkeul said:

For me, SlaveTats works fine, but RapeTattoo doesn't. It doesn't load the list of Tattoos from SlaveTats so I can set them to Unassigned or Excluded.

Am I missing something? Does it only work with Debug mode on?

What happens here is that is shows the first two menus from RapeTatoo, but not the Tattoo List

IIRC with RapeTats, you've got to give it a minute to load the tattoo menus. I recall posts similar to that on the RT support page, some people saying it takes a minute or two (or 10) to get things to show up. I timed it with a stopwatch for the hell of it and it took 1:47 to show up, and it loaded some 45 pages of tattoos, so YMMV.

Also, you can edit the .json (located at C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim <Special Edition>\JCUser\rTats)  and assign tattoos to unassigned or excluded or whatever.

RapeTattoo's has two main important settings files. It has the one generated in /my games/skyrim se/JCUser/rTats, and a file called rTatsSettingsTemplate.json that is included in the root directory of the mod.

Essentially the generated one is the one that is used to track changes made by the user, and the settings template file is used to generate the user file. I'm also pretty certain if you don't generate a user file by opening the mcm for rape tattoo's it will use the settings template file, so if you just edit that file you should be fine.

4 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

can someone convert BWA for sse ? or if it already has it can u link it ?

Try looking at the very 1st page of this thread where all the mods and their conversion/convertible statuses are located.