SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

49 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

does it work to par though?  if its sub-par....

I have no frame of reference for par/subpar between LE/SE, if that's what you're asking.  I play SE only, and it didn't exist as a mod when I still played LE.  Works for me so far.  Best I can give you.

1 hour ago, hway said:

I like that first one, but not enough to sign up for a site that I can't read.

Try extracting the mod to a folder, and run cathedral on it. Then zip it up again and install the mod.

Since they are just weapons mods, should be nothing to it. Ignore  any form 43 warnings, it shouldn't affect your ability to use the mod.

A little question here about M.C.G... (as the author is pretty specific about not using the mod's support topic for SE questions). It seems that in case you are defeated by bandits and a threesome is started, it is always consensual (both as far as SexLab stats are concerned and animation selection). Is this a problem with M.C.G. itself, or a bug when using it with SE?

12 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

A little question here about M.C.G... (as the author is pretty specific about not using the mod's support topic for SE questions). It seems that in case you are defeated by bandits and a threesome is started, it is always consensual (both as far as SexLab stats are concerned and animation selection). Is this a problem with M.C.G. itself, or a bug when using it with SE?

Easy way to find out? Enable debug mode in SexLab, then let it happen and look in the console. I will tell you the tags required and prohibited by the animation search. See if "aggressive" is in there.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

I will tell you the tags required and prohibited by the animation search. See if "aggressive" is in there.

Pretty sure it's not there even without the log (no "victim" in SexLab stats, only consensual anims listed in SL Tools). Just wondering if it's an M.C.G. bug that happens in LE too, or is it a consequence of using it with SE.

anybody know how to fix skyrim se ctd caused by windows 10 update

My game was working fine until yesterday now it CTD when i leave a building under like 5 minutes of being outside

to be more specific im doing the Maids 2 questline

specifically the odyssey quest on the island

Faulting application name: SkyrimSE.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dcae282
Faulting module name: SkyrimSE.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dcae282
Exception code: 0xc0000005

this is on my event viewer

'Devious Devices' & 'Luxury Lingerie Collection' Patches For 'Slaverun', 'Immersive Wenches', 'Hydra Slavegirls' and 'SD Cages' 27_Feb_2020

the patches are in format 43 and need conversion in creation kit to form 44 i converted the immersive wenches and hydra slave girls patches and they worked for me.  luxury lingerie SE mod also needed conversion to 44. walking into sleeping giant inn in riverwood was WOW!! wenches were in body stalkings and buttercup was in a stalking and armbenders with blindfold. was like walking into a strip bar. 

1 hour ago, KCOLL said:

(...) the patches are in format 43 and need conversion in creation kit to form 44 i converted the immersive wenches and hydra slave girls patches and they worked for me.  luxury lingerie SE mod also needed conversion to 44.

Spoiler

24d0e59984a2f347ae9addb459dd6bbd.gif

Did you check if the mods works as intended in form 43 or you just want to have it in form 44 because reasons?