On 2/7/2018 at 8:36 PM, TurboNerd said:

Follower ties player:

From time to time the follower will wish to tie up the player.  How often is configurable in the MCM.  When the follower wants to tie up the player, if you activate the follower the normal dialogue will be replaced with a request to tie up the player.  The player may allow the follower to tie her up or refuse.

When the player is in a permitted location such as in a player home (can set with MCM) there will be a dialogue option "I think it's time to relax for a while." which will lead to the follower tying up the player.

In my head, I heard Ravyn call out "Oh, Lydia .... "

Ideas... ( mcm toggle-able )

1. moody... Follower has basic moods, that can get revenge bondage added.

- Follower goes into bleed-out too much and you might wake up with some additional jewellery after sleeping next to her, nipple rings.

Can you remove these...

No sweetie... I kinda like them...

- Follower gets raped.

Wake up with a clit ring, after sleeping near her.

2. Debt... Removing bondage gear, gets you in her debt.

- Plaything... 1 hour of bondage, ( timed locks ) per day, per item removed.

e.g. remove 1 item = 1 day of mandatory light bondage.

2 items = 2 days of mandatory light bondage

4 items = 1 day of mandatory medium bondage

6+ items = 1 day of mandatory heavy bondage, no gags, blindfolds, binders or yokes

real time... no sleeping it off...

3. Key... you want a key. Pay the price.

Once per week, you can get a free key while talking with your follower. Random additional offer added to conversation... Do me a favour, and I'll give you a bondage key...

Yes... okay...

You now owe me, sweetie...

Nasty or nice forfeits, randomly on your journeys.

- Random device equipped ( soft bondage only, no armbinders, gags or blindfolds.

- Strips you naked, taking all your clothing and armour for the day. Given back after real time wait of 6 hours.

- Inserts loud, jangling butt plug. Hard to stay sneaky, as it alerts enemies. ( 1 hour timed lock )

- Animal pheremone thrown on you, animals want to make love, not war for the next hour in real time.

I know its early days, but I thought I'd offer some ideas... if you don't like them, then just ignore this post.... :smile:

hey krazyone, you forgot the most obvious one:

follower simply doesn't take No for an answer and refusal means heavy bondage for at least a set minimum amount of time

not sure if it was suggested as i haven't read up through the entire topic but now it is

and Turbonerd

love what you've done 'till now, i just wish i had the patience to learn what you're doing here

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

2. Debt... Removing bondage gear, gets you in her debt.

- Plaything... 1 hour of bondage, ( timed locks ) per day, per item removed.

e.g. remove 1 item = 1 day of mandatory light bondage.

2 items = 2 days of mandatory light bondage

4 items = 1 day of mandatory medium bondage

6+ items = 1 day of mandatory heavy bondage, no gags, blindfolds, binders or yokes

real time... no sleeping it off...

3 hours ago, Nightmyste said:

follower simply doesn't take No for an answer and refusal means heavy bondage for at least a set minimum amount of time

In this mod being tied up will always be fully consensual.  It will not sidetrack your game longer than you want it to.  There are already mods which provide enforced bondage due to debt or capture.  This one is supposed to be different.

For people who want debt to followers/enforced bondage, there is devious followers. They want money each day, if you don't pay they will demand something from you. May be telling people humilating things (for you) or ... wear bondage. Didn't try it very long, i had some problems that were probably not related to the mod, afaik they remove bondage if you enter a dungeon or something so you still can play. 

No idea if it's compatible with this mod, but in theory they might complement each other just fine.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

For people who want debt to followers/enforced bondage, there is devious followers. They want money each day, if you don't pay they will demand something from you. May be telling people humilating things (for you) or ... wear bondage. Didn't try it very long, i had some problems that were probably not related to the mod, afaik they remove bondage if you enter a dungeon or something so you still can play. 

No idea if it's compatible with this mod, but in theory they might complement each other just fine.

Devious followers seem a little too hardcore for me, i wanted something less dark and slavery and there a lot of requierements for that mod that i dont have installed

Light and fun just like this mod with a more playfull session between a dragonborn and their followers

Maybe the follower challenge or dare the dragonborn for a prize or gold

2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Devious followers seem a little too hardcore for me, i wanted something less dark and slavery and there a lot of requierements for that mod that i dont have installed

Light and fun just like this mod with a more playfull session between a dragonborn and their followers

Maybe the follower challenge or dare the dragonborn for a prize or gold

I play with the Devious Follower mod, the slavery rules are too tough at present. But its still in Beta, and prepare to be poor as your followers are asking for to be paid daily.

Submissive Lola is hardcore to the max, with a lot of features. I had to uninstall it, as it was too tough... 

9 hours ago, Nightmyste said:

6 hours ago, Nightmyste said:

fair enough.

the suggestion was more to decrease the list of mods i have than anything, and like i said i love your mod so far, and am eager to see what comes next

On the other hand, I could add an "Enforce minimum play time" option in the MCM defaulted off.  It's not that hard to add a condition to the bail-out dialogues.

On 3/1/2018 at 6:41 PM, TurboNerd said:

3) Once the follower expresses reluctance to free the player the "play time" is started.  The duration of "play time" the follower will continue to be reluctant to free the player.  The duration of "play time" is set with the "Duration of play session" min and max options.  Play time ends when either time is up or the player puts her foot down.  Once "play time" is over, the follower returns to the "cooperative" state.

Once the timer runs out on "play time", does the follower then say so or approach/forcegreet the player to tell them something like "alright, we've had our fun, let's get those off you"? Or do we need to keep "checking in" with the follower to see if they're now cooperative? :open_mouth:

It'd be great if the follower would be a bit proactive here and come to us when they're "done" playing with you so we don't have to keep asking them "can you untie me now? how about now? is now a good time? you wanna untie me now? Is it soup yet?" over and over. If we tell them "okay, have your fun" and wait, we would expect they'll inform us when they're ready :smile:

2 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

On the other hand, I could add an "Enforce minimum play time" option in the MCM defaulted off.  It's not that hard to add a condition to the bail-out dialogues.

That would actually be a perfect solution, after all when you say that your follower can have their fun when refusing to let you go you should not be able to ask again 2 seconds after.

Another suggestion might be either placing some zaz furniture around, or find a way for the player to create and place them in game, maybe even have your follower wander off to find some toys or even friends to have fun with (on the character) this would of course also need to be controlled in the mcm, but it would make it interresting.

6 hours ago, TurboNerd said:

@TurboNerd

Whatever else you do with this mod, please please please don't compromise on the basics, ie a helpful follower who can be of use in making the base DD use less of a chore, and almost downright unplayable in main game quests/dungeon crawling etc

Anything else anyone suggests is absolutely fine, as long as it's separate options, beyond that core functionality

It's your mod tho!  I couldn't do it, and I'm just grateful for the basics you've created so far, thanks  :smile:

6 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Once the timer runs out on "play time", does the follower then say so or approach/forcegreet the player to tell them something like "alright, we've had our fun, let's get those off you"? Or do we need to keep "checking in" with the follower to see if they're now cooperative?

You need to check in.  One way I've been managing it in my play testing is to talk to my follower as soon as I return to civilization and get tied up.  Then I take care of business, sort my trophies and materials into their respective containers.  By the time I'm done "play time" is usually over.

6 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

It'd be great if the follower would be a bit proactive here and come to us when they're "done" playing with you

I have that on my list, but I have to figure out how to do it first.

5 hours ago, Nightmyste said:

Another suggestion might be either placing some zaz furniture around, or find a way for the player to create and place them in game

That sounds like something for a different mod.  I'll finish this one first.

6 hours ago, Nightmyste said:

Another suggestion might be either placing some zaz furniture around, or find a way for the player to create and place them in game

Have you seen I'll Take The Display Model ? You can build a variety of "furniture" and place/drop them anywhere you like, then lock yourself or a follower into them thru interaction/dialog, or pretty much any NPC in the game with a domination/control amulet you craft then "rig" them into one :smile:

The description mentions NPC's possibly locking themselves into one "accidentally" while they sandbox/idle, but I haven't come home to find Lydia needing to be freed yet. :tongue:

On 3/1/2018 at 1:29 PM, TurboNerd said:

Pretty much.  Some of the old auto-numbered scripts are now obsolete, so it is best to remove all of the old version before unpacking the new.  Most mod managers will take care of this for you, but if you are doing it manually it may be helpful to know that all of the files start with "DDH".

No clean save or other special procedure is needed.

Just a heads up on this...

I had uninstalled the old with NMM, then installed the new and ran with it, somehow never thinking to recheck the MCM menu to ensure settings didn't change. When it came time to get Lydia to remove an armbinder (had to go recruit her as she wasn't with me at the time and potential followers don't seem to get the dialog unless they are actually following), she of course refused, but then continued to refuse... for hours :open_mouth:

I went in to see where I'd left the MCM settings at, but the entire Helpers page was blank. I assumed it was because I was currently restrained and changing timers in the middle of events would probably make a mess so it was a safety feature, hence that didn't raise any red flags. Eventually I lucked upon a "sharp object" event while sorting around the house waiting for Lydia to get off her hardcore horse, so I was freed but then discovered the MCM was still blank :confused:

I ended up uninstalling this again (and manually scanning game folders to make sure it was all gone this time, which it was) and did the cleansaving routine on the save before reinstalling this new, and the MCM filled out with the options as it should. :smile: 

Possibly just an NMM glitch with the original uninstall but in case anyone else runs into the blank wall, a little save-scrubbing can fix it :tongue:

52 minutes ago, S4WDU5T said:

I went in to see where I'd left the MCM settings at, but the entire Helpers page was blank. I assumed it was because I was currently restrained and changing timers in the middle of events would probably make a mess so it was a safety feature, hence that didn't raise any red flags. Eventually I lucked upon a "sharp object" event while sorting around the house waiting for Lydia to get off her hardcore horse, so I was freed but then discovered the MCM was still blank :confused:

I ended up uninstalling this again (and manually scanning game folders to make sure it was all gone this time, which it was) and did the cleansaving routine on the save before reinstalling this new, and the MCM filled out with the options as it should. :smile: 

Possibly just an NMM glitch with the original uninstall but in case anyone else runs into the blank wall, a little save-scrubbing can fix it :tongue:

MCM is full of surprises.  I moved the helper options to the second page and apparently MCM could not deal with that.  Lesson learned.  I'm afraid a clean save is needed.

I was wondering if this could provide something i always wanted to have: an alternative to more devious quests, giving keys/help instead of money.

In case you don't know MDD, if bound you could ask NPCs if they have work/a task. These tasks included usually to stay the way you're dressed and went from innocent (cleaning a sword means actually a sword using a vanilla animation afaik), cleaning with a broom, to run around and ask anybody if they want a blowjob or sex, or torture you (using ZaZ animations). Other tasks i could imagine are "Do some workout at the market" using this animations, or "clean my house" or something.

The latter might work better with followers/house carls/ spouses in your own house. Stripping or adding devices for the tasks optional. ;) After that you get either a key or they directly remove the devices.

5 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Does the follower strip the Dragonborn before putting the devices on her? Yes And then have his way with her while she's helpless? No

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I was wondering if this could provide something i always wanted to have: an alternative to more devious quests, giving keys/help instead of money.

In case you don't know MDD, if bound you could ask NPCs if they have work/a task. These tasks included usually to stay the way you're dressed and went from innocent (cleaning a sword means actually a sword using a vanilla animation afaik), cleaning with a broom, to run around and ask anybody if they want a blowjob or sex, or torture you (using ZaZ animations). Other tasks i could imagine are "Do some workout at the market" using this animations, or "clean my house" or something.

The latter might work better with followers/house carls/ spouses in your own house. Stripping or adding devices for the tasks optional. ;) After that you get either a key or they directly remove the devices.

That sounds like something for another mod.

Version 0.2.1 is up.  This version is playable even though technically unfinished.

Whats new:

1. Restrictive corsets can now be removed.
  2. Notices will be posted (upper left corner) when the follower wants to tie up the player and when the follower is tired of the game.  These messages should repeat about once a minute (wall clock time).  The "You notice that <FollowerName> has a devious look." message is only displayed in eligible locations so that it is not a distraction in dangerous locations.
  3. Per suggestion of @Nightmyste there is now an MCM option (all the way at the bottom) called "Bondage lover" which defaults off.
  • When off (default), any bondage is fully consensual.
  • When on, indicates that the player loves bondage and will not refuse to be tied up or ask to be untied early.  The dialogue options like "Can you help me out?" and "I'm not in the mood." are not present when the follower wants to tie up the player.  Also, if the player aborts the tie-up dialogue the follower will tie her up anyway.

I am still struggling with getting the follower to announce his or her intentions.  The "Say" procedure just isn't working consistently for me and I haven't figured out the undocumented restrictions on it yet.  I guess it's time to take apart one of the quests which causes NPC's to make random comments and find out how they do it.

There are a few other things I am pondering:

I would like to add a request to the follower like "Please unlock all the stuff you tied me up with."  This would become available after the follower ties the player.  The idea is to remove all the items the follower added with one request, but leave what the player was already wearing.  It is easy to keep track of what was locked on the player, and it is easy to track items removed by the follower per individual requests using this mod.  What I have not figured out is how to track items removed by other means (without using the dialogues in this mod).  If the player manually removes all the devices herself; my mod would not know that it happened, and the "Please unlock all the stuff you tied me up with." would still appear in the choice list even though there is nothing to remove.  (A case of the left hand not knowing what the right hands have been doing.)  I want a way to fix that before I put significant time into the feature.

I also have a few other ideas on the back burner that I have not decided what to do with.   If these happen (I said if) it will be after the core functionality is finished.

If the player asks to be untied early (or perhaps ever), should the follower offer an incentive to the player to remain tied up?  Should an incentive be offered for remaining tied up a substantially longer time than normal?  What about undertaking some task while tied?

Should there be an option for a cleared location to be eligible for the player getting tied up?

Should something special happen if the player clears a dungeon with her hands tied?  (Assuming that clearing the whole thing with hands tied can be reliably detected.)

Cleared location option - yes.

Clear a location while tied - a reward would be neat. Don't forget there's the Bound Combat option, where you can fight with kicks while your arms are bound, as long as you're not wearing ankle chains, so it's probably not quite that difficult.

hey nice, gotta love a creator who listens to suggestions.

even if the suggestions aren't always implemented, i feel i gotta thank you for doing so.

now as for the ideas on the backburner (i can't help you with the mod directly), the answers most players would likely give (in my world/fantasy)are:

incentive? Yes

cleared location? Yes

reward for clearing a dungeon while tied? Yes

once again, thanks for sharing this great mod with the rest of us