Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

3 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I have an issue with the straightjacket. It shows up in BodySlide, but is invisible ingame. Looking at he generated mesh in nifskope, I can't see any shapes.

5ae80a053aa93_straightjacketbodyslide.JPG.f6bdf842256a675e2a657996d21cbf5b.JPG 5ae80b69c70e8_straightjacketnifskope.thumb.JPG.0866287f866cf5daf483f8ce86da346b.JPG

5ae80a0f08d37_straightjacketingame.thumb.jpg.28d8e59da112ef2a1f2977616fd59eb9.jpg

you please check out, if bodyslide has created the folders correctly-the zap-esm can´t find it as I can imaginge...

4 hours ago, orgs1n said:

This is what BodySlide has created in MO:

5ae89057698dd_straightjacketmo.JPG.0a03a6d7dd13ceb02362c9f790a88085.JPG

That straight jacket has been a proto-type...it is a not perfect working stuff...here it appears, but the mesh is created crappy-please forget that file for now. If I have a time, I will do something more better. I think, something of your other stuff is hindering the appearance.

I have a 1070 and an i7-8770, 16 gb of ram.. yet as soon as i enter the test zone place, i start out at 50 frames, though over time my game starts to drop even more frames, to the point where i'm getting around 12 frames... is that to do with the test room itself, or do you think it might be another mod?

43 minutes ago, titan2200 said:

I have a 1070 and an i7-8770, 16 gb of ram.. yet as soon as i enter the test zone place, i start out at 50 frames, though over time my game starts to drop even more frames, to the point where i'm getting around 12 frames... is that to do with the test room itself, or do you think it might be another mod?

hi

-i never measured my frames per secs...but 12 frames is somehow "visible"...i personally think that you maybe have not set up an ideal skyrim to play with...in the past I added some different stuff and i changed some settings inside of some ini.-files...the testzone should be working well and the stay there should work as smooth as other cells or outside areas. It´s huge but it´s optimized as well as possible.

(I have older PC-components, PC-system than you have there)...and my whiterun area is full of nonsence & clutter, a-comprimized testzone-for meshes and mods...

If you play with an enb, you maybe can "tune" the gpu-power, but I would at first take care, that the game runs perfect without an enb.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

I think, something of your other stuff is hindering the appearance.

You're right! I checked in TES5Edit and the straightjacket takes up all of slots 32 (body), 33 (hands), 34 (forearms), 36 (ring) and 38 (calves). And of course, I had one of them hidden via Devious Devices Underneath. Problem solved, thank you very much for the insight!

On 5/1/2018 at 5:29 PM, titan2200 said:

I don't have frame drop issues in the test zone. It doesn't seem to be a problem with this mod.

I really like this mod and thank for updating the mod to a new version !!

I am looking for some mod to force the NPC to crawl like an animal with spell or equipment like the effect on the "ZazExtensionPack 1.08" Pony Harness, yet that mod only support to version 7.0... 

So i am wonder, if it is probable to have this equipment on version 8.0!!! (I suggest to use crawl on fours cat woman animation:blush:)

6 hours ago, 25879 said:

I really like this mod and thank for updating the mod to a new version !!

I am looking for some mod to force the NPC to crawl like an animal with spell or equipment like the effect on the "ZazExtensionPack 1.08" Pony Harness, yet that mod only support to version 7.0... 

So i am wonder, if it is probable to have this equipment on version 8.0!!! (I suggest to use crawl on fours cat woman animation:blush:)

Hi, I saw you made zaira also to be confrontated with that quest...

I did not like his answer because it is degrading my work on zap.

Best in that case to let arguments away.

For me personally I am absolutly not interested,

if zap 8 is going to be nessessary to be played with maria eden´s update or not.

(But)...For the users, it would be more handy-for sure.

But ONE (quest)-mod is of course not using the whole parts of a resource.

Any "new" forms of modifying the framework of zap is not for now intended. I think that zaira will take care of those functions within the next maria eden mod (2.5). Zap 8 and higher will not become an dependency of maria eden 2.5. That´s the latest info, zaira gave - for me it´s nothing new. It´s exactly not nesessary, that one mod is fully supporting the zap8 (+), because it´s so much furnitures inside, that don´t suit to the modders imagination and doesn´t suit in whole parts to the mod. But if you play with some suiting  mods together side by side, this can be a pity.

IF you want to implement a "free crawling", you can use the FNIS PCEA2 (hope that´s written correctly)  and add the crawling animations (nexus) to one slot. Instead of sneaking you can then instead be on all fours.

A  plan in the future is, to put stuff like that also into zap...if I keep modding until that time:-)

14 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Unbelievable sad: a mirror will stay with "fantasy-color-reflections" only - as soon I have another idea, I´ll change that...enb´s do not help here either. Anyway is the surface "reflecting" "something"...

A real reflecting mirror would be specially for MODERN skyrim mods quite USEFUL.

Lots of people have tried since almost the beginning to add working mirrors to Skyrim, I never try to discourage anyone who tries because I've seen so many things that we thought were impossible with this game get achieved by someone.  I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen water in Skyrim reflecting anything but I don't recall seeing any water in the game that isn't in motion which may be a mechanism to hide the fact that it isn't reflecting.

Hi 

I have one problem with bodyslide and zaz 8.0+. When I try to resize body I don't have all items from zaz list. For exemple I don t see Shibari.

I only see :

- ZAZGSBDoggieBelt

- ZAZ Legs Ropes

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope01

- WaistRope02

- WaistRope01

But I see others items on the 7z files like Shibari, Straigtjacket and 4 others.

Have I miss something ? I use "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+ (5).7z"

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Lots of people have tried since almost the beginning to add working mirrors to Skyrim, I never try to discourage anyone who tries because I've seen so many things that we thought were impossible with this game get achieved by someone.  I'm trying to remember if I've ever seen water in Skyrim reflecting anything but I don't recall seeing any water in the game that isn't in motion which may be a mechanism to hide the fact that it isn't reflecting.

Water in skyrim can have reflexion.

While working with the creation kit, I once made water with no movement and maximum reflectivity/Fresnel Amount, and it was basically acting like a mirror.

However, water is a very special element in the creation kit, I don't see how it could be used on static objects.

1 hour ago, Tartos said:

Water in skyrim can have reflexion.

While working with the creation kit, I once made water with no movement and maximum reflectivity/Fresnel Amount, and it was basically acting like a mirror.

However, water is a very special element in the creation kit, I don't see how it could be used on static objects.

hi, thanks for participating...

in  the past I had a reflection of my girl´s face inside a metal-blade, made by myself. During that time I had no shimmer, that it is a "difficult" setting and that in future I´d create a mirror- maybe I can get that settings back soon.

The water has reflections, but they are very much "strange", they show parts of the virtual world, but not everything, or they show it "different".

Such reflections would also make sense on metal shiny-stuff.

First off, thank you for all your time and effort in the modding community. Your work is incredible!  I feel bad even asking because, even after years of people telling me to switch to MO instead of NMM, I still use NMM instead, just because I am more comfortable with it.  I have downloaded and installed all your mods up to 8.0 without a single issue.  I just tried to install 8.0 + and NMM is giving me the error message "Plugin has invalid child element Type descriptor".  Google, Nexus forums, and a few hours of searching, and I have no idea what this is or how to fix it.  I was wondering if you could overlook the fact I am still using NMM and tell me if you have any idea what this error means?

59 minutes ago, nufndash said:

First off, thank you for all your time and effort in the modding community. Your work is incredible!  I feel bad even asking because, even after years of people telling me to switch to MO instead of NMM, I still use NMM instead, just because I am more comfortable with it.  I have downloaded and installed all your mods up to 8.0 without a single issue.  I just tried to install 8.0 + and NMM is giving me the error message "Plugin has invalid child element Type descriptor".  Google, Nexus forums, and a few hours of searching, and I have no idea what this is or how to fix it.  I was wondering if you could overlook the fact I am still using NMM and tell me if you have any idea what this error means?

Hi, thank you;-)

maybe you could try an older version of NMM. I heard about, that the new versions do have their problems with the older packing of a mod. I use a quite old version and to install with that version was always working if installing the whole mod. Child events maybe have to be packed for newer versions of NMM different. And I did not switch over to newer versions because of a massive internal change of NMM itself. I forgot about, what has been changed then, but I did not go anymore ahead with any newer versions.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

in  the past I had a reflection of my girl´s face inside a metal-blade, made by myself. During that time I had no shimmer, that it is a "difficult" setting and that in future I´d create a mirror- maybe I can get that settings back soon.

Oh that's interesting!

How did you do that? Was it directly inside the .nif, or with a custom script?

Also thanks for your mod! I've worked with it a little , and it was really impressive. It's almost sad to see so much unused animations/devices.

8 minutes ago, Tartos said:

Oh that's interesting!

How did you do that? Was it directly inside the .nif, or with a custom script?

Also thanks for your mod! I've worked with it a little , and it was really impressive. It's almost sad to see so much unused animations/devices.

Hello,

!

it has been inside of the nif-file...I could see the mirrored face of my character on the blade...really!...But it was only unsharp-but it has been a reflection of the face exactly.

In the water before the whiterun city, I can see the dragon-reach castle reflecting...it´s everything not exactly, but for a mirror it would be fine:-)

But I can´t use the water shader inside of my mirror...I created the glass-surface like I did on the fairytale coffins and behind there is a plain surface, that can be used for a reflection....I tried to build it up, like a real mirror is created.

Not sad, the stuff is going to be used already by different mods and I also create some mods with parts of them - everything fine here;-)

It´s a huge resource to create locations with furnitures you like.

If you do try to find a fully reflecting surface, i´d overtake it with pleasure...

12 hours ago, axel9fr said:

Hi 

I have one problem with bodyslide and zaz 8.0+. When I try to resize body I don't have all items from zaz list. For exemple I don t see Shibari.

I only see :

- ZAZGSBDoggieBelt

- ZAZ Legs Ropes

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope01

- WaistRope02

- WaistRope01

But I see others items on the 7z files like Shibari, Straigtjacket and 4 others.

Have I miss something ? I use "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+ (5).7z"

if you (hello), have an older install of my mod (tufp), please delete all the files you have listed.

I suggest to add them manually from the mod and then run body slide for those items only.

Weight-changing inside of race menu is causing a CRASH. Character has always to be 1:1 in size.

This should help.

12 hours ago, alex_85 said:

i have a small thing, the restraints animations don't trigger in quest or outside but in a mod they all work. i reinstalled the animations but nothing it is a small thing but i don't find it. any help?

hi, would you please reset (restart) zap on the MCM menu-page?

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi, thank you;-)

maybe you could try an older version of NMM. I heard about, that the new versions do have their problems with the older packing of a mod. I use a quite old version and to install with that version was always working if installing the whole mod. Child events maybe have to be packed for newer versions of NMM different. And I did not switch over to newer versions because of a massive internal change of NMM itself. I forgot about, what has been changed then, but I did not go anymore ahead with any newer versions.

Thank you for the reply.  I am definitely going roll back to a older version, I just had another mod do the same thing, same error. As a last resort, I can always install manually.  Please keep up the great work, you do a fantastic job.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

it has been inside of the nif-file...I could see the mirrored face of my character on the blade...really!...But it was only unsharp-but it has been a reflection of the face exactly.

In the water before the whiterun city, I can see the dragon-reach castle reflecting...it´s everything not exactly, but for a mirror it would be fine:-)

But I can´t use the water shader inside of my mirror...I created the glass-surface like I did on the fairytale coffins and behind there is a plain surface, that can be used for a reflection....I tried to build it up, like a real mirror is created.

Not sad, the stuff is going to be used already by different mods and I also create some mods with parts of them - everything fine here;-)

It´s a huge resource to create locations with furnitures you like.

If you do try to find a fully reflecting surface, i´d overtake it with pleasure...

I see, thank you.

And I really hope to see more mods exploiting those resources in the future!

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

if you (hello), have an older install of my mod (tufp), please delete all the files you have listed.

I suggest to add them manually from the mod and then run body slide for those items only.

Weight-changing inside of race menu is causing a CRASH. Character has always to be 1:1 in size.

This should help.

Mmmmm... strange, I have download your mod in your mega link given in the download section.

So how can I add manually all elements ? I use mod organiser.