Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

There are some directory changes for legacy ZaZ Assets between ZaZ 8.0 and ZaZ 8.0 Plus, for instance:

Zaz 8.0

image.png.4b8800dda95df3cab313cf8cf24a4a66.png

Zaz 8.0 Plus

image.thumb.png.ab49ac90ff9540d13660afb8e5efc725.png

If you're a Modder trying to use this as a Resource and want to use for instance the Shibari Bondage items (which I am using), the file paths are all changed. Which means none of the Armor Addon NIFs will line up between versions. - As a result I will probably have to make ZaZ 8.0 Plus a hard requirement because all the directory name changes make it not compatible with ZaZ 8.0.

Is there a reason for doing all these directory name changes so ZaZ 8.0 and ZaZ 8.0 Plus are not compatible with each other for a bunch of assets?

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

There are some directory changes for legacy ZaZ Assets between ZaZ 8.0 and ZaZ 8.0 Plus, for instance:

Zaz 8.0

image.png.4b8800dda95df3cab313cf8cf24a4a66.png

Zaz 8.0 Plus

image.thumb.png.ab49ac90ff9540d13660afb8e5efc725.png

If you're a Modder trying to use this as a Resource and want to use for instance the Shibari Bondage items (which I am using), the file paths are all changed. Which means none of the Armor Addon NIFs will line up between versions. - As a result I will probably have to make ZaZ 8.0 Plus a hard requirement because all the directory name changes make it not compatible with ZaZ 8.0.

Is there a reason for doing all these directory name changes so ZaZ 8.0 and ZaZ 8.0 Plus are not compatible with each other for a bunch of assets?

Hi,

tyrannt99:-)

-so I tried to find out what you have showed me-but I can´t find a zap 8.0 version showing up those restraints-contence like you have on that pic.

Maybe there has been a change but I have not changed original names of the pack like: "02zaz - ironshackles" or "05zaz - leatherbinds"...??...That folder seems to be "melted" together by different installations (all file-dates have to be all the same inside the listing as far I have it here in comparison).

The numbers I have changed in the past from 1X to 01X, that´s right - but I do not remember that this happened between the latest version 8.0 and 8.0plus.

I will keep to the lastest 01X-prefix-version also for future like it is now in zap 8.0plus. This files are used by bodyslide to generate the clothing-mesh folders and maybe the path inside of bodyslide got a change. The next version will be built up on the last version (pic 2 is the well created version since zap 8.0).

I will overwork some rope stuff and it is possible, that we will have again a change (inside a/the next version).

(pic shows my both versions that I found and which are actual and should be standing there in both versions, only difference is, that zap 8.0 had less contence)

zvsz+.JPG

18 minutes ago, frhghz said:

When I try to enter the testzone with the 'coc' console command I get teleported into the void :frown:

Can somebody help me tu circumvent this?

Or is there an alternate way to enter the dungeon??

Just now, Darcaan2012 said:

Try installing Zaz after Devious Devices.

An other option is to install the dd4.1 beta.

@t.ara OK, thanks for the details.

I think that my install of ZAP 8.0 was from around November of last year, it seems that maybe you changed the naming convention since then?

As long as you have a consistent naming convention for ZaP 8.0 and ZaP 8.0+ it should all be fine. My concern was that if I updated to ZaP 8.0+ it would stop working for ZaP 8.0 users, and vice versa, if I left at ZaP 8.0, it wouldn't work for ZaP 8.0+ users...

But, if they are the same, then it looks like maybe I just need to update things on my end.

Thx. :classic_smile:

26 minutes ago, frhghz said:

When I try to enter the testzone with the 'coc' console command I get teleported into the void :frown:

Can somebody help me tu circumvent this?

Or is there an alternate way to enter the dungeon??

hi, that´s a mistake of dd 4..you can simply .switch that version off and visit the testzone-very easy and quick way:-)

5 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

@t.ara OK, thanks for the details.

I think that my install of ZAP 8.0 was from around November of last year, it seems that maybe you changed the naming convention since then?

As long as you have a consistent naming convention for ZaP 8.0 and ZaP 8.0+ it should all be fine. My concern was that if I updated to ZaP 8.0+ it would stop working for ZaP 8.0 users, and vice versa, if I left at ZaP 8.0, it wouldn't work for ZaP 8.0+ users...

But, if they are the same, then it looks like maybe I just need to update things on my end.

Thx. :classic_smile:

Yes, but please be flexiable to change it inside of you next versions, as long you want to use the latest zap. The numbers will be there, but I have to clean out the rope stuff-I hope I will not make an error inside of bodyslide then..ggg

Interesting for me, where you got that different files in low written letters from??;-)..those are not even written small inside of zap 6.11 / 7.0...:classic_blink::classic_biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hmmmm I don't know... Maybe it was from years ago! :classic_laugh:

That´s sort of error, if a mod-manager is not fully deleting files and then can occure strange mistakes- I also may have nonsence like that somewhere between the data-files, but things like that can cause different behaviors of the "same" mod...we do think it´s the "same" mod, but we have a merged and not fully compatible stuff inside of folders, that has their same names. Sometimes it is the best to look manually inside of the folders, what has happened after some installations and deinstallations. 

If you read this, this should only help to understand, why sometimes a mod is not proper working on one system, but on the next one.

And now will come up the MO users and tell: this can´t happen with MO:-)...in conlusion I hope, that a mod gets fully deleted with both: NMM and MO:-))

23 minutes ago, t.ara said:

That´s sort of error, if a mod-manager is not fully deleting files and then can occure strange mistakes- I also may have nonsence like that somewhere between the data-files, but things like that can cause different behaviors of the "same" mod...we do think it´s the "same" mod, but we have a merged and not fully compatible stuff inside of folders, that has their same names. Sometimes it is the best to look manually inside of the folders, what has happened after some installations and deinstallations. 

If you read this, this should only help to understand, why sometimes a mod is not proper working on one system, but on the next one.

And now will come up the MO users and tell: this can´t happen with MO:-)...in conlusion I hope, that a mod gets fully deleted with both: NMM and MO:-))

32 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Hmmmm I don't know... Maybe it was from years ago! :classic_laugh:

Ok, I decided to do some looking myself and am pretty sure I found the issue - the problem is with the ZAP 8 CBBE Bodyslide files.  I don't know if UUNP files are also affected, I only checked the CBBE ones since I think that is probably what Tyrant has installed.  These files are directly from the current CBBE download of ZAP 8 (just downloaded them specifically to test).

In the CBBE ZAP 8 download the accessories\restraints  subfolders only go up to #05 - meaning that all the other folders are generated by Bodyslide placing the meshes after building. 

To test, I added one of the ZAP 8 CBBE items to my Bodyslide install (WaistRopeWithBreastropeExtreme02) and built it. 

Sure enough, it was placed in a folder called 14ZaZ - WaistRopeWithBreastRopeExtreme02 - the folder name that Tyrant posted in the first screenshot.  This should be easily reproducible by installing the ZAP 8 CBBE Bodyslide files and checking what folders they are built to. 

Basically the CBBE (and possibly UUNP) bodyslide files in ZAP 8 need to be updated to match outputs for the ZAP 8.0+ versions of the same items.  It is probably worth checking the CBBE files in ZAP 8.0+ as well to make sure they are going to the correct folders.  I imagine the .esp files need to be updated as well to make sure they are all pointing to the same place.

31 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Ok, I decided to do some looking myself and am pretty sure I found the issue - the problem is with the ZAP 8 CBBE Bodyslide files.  I don't know if UUNP files are also affected, I only checked the CBBE ones since I think that is probably what Tyrant has installed.  These files are directly from the current CBBE download of ZAP 8 (just downloaded them specifically to test).

In the CBBE ZAP 8 download the accessories\restraints  subfolders only go up to #05 - meaning that all the other folders are generated by Bodyslide placing the meshes after building. 

To test, I added one of the ZAP 8 CBBE items to my Bodyslide install (WaistRopeWithBreastropeExtreme02) and built it. 

Sure enough, it was placed in a folder called 14ZaZ - WaistRopeWithBreastRopeExtreme02 - the folder name that Tyrant posted in the first screenshot.  This should be easily reproducible by installing the ZAP 8 CBBE Bodyslide files and checking what folders they are built to. 

Basically the CBBE (and possibly UUNP) bodyslide files in ZAP 8 need to be updated to match outputs for the ZAP 8.0+ versions of the same items.  It is probably worth checking the CBBE files in ZAP 8.0+ as well to make sure they are going to the correct folders.  I imagine the .esp files need to be updated as well to make sure they are all pointing to the same place.

Nice digging! You're right, here is the Shibari.osp Bodyslide OutputPath:

image.thumb.png.21acbc8236318fb40e40cb8f3414876c.png

Some of the other slider sets seem to have the same issue:

• WaistRopeWithBreastropeExtreme01
  • WaistRopeWithBreastropeExtreme02
  • WaistRopeWithBreastRope02
  • BreastRopeExtreme02
  • BreastRopeExtreme01

Could be others...

3 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

BTW, I updated my ZaZ .osp files so they generate the NIFs in the intended directories. Let me know if you want a copy for patch.

All well so far but my bodyslide has also generated the files-and I generated them also inside of the cbbe version...it´s right that bodyslide creates files into exactly that folders for the gameplay. I know that I have had name-problems with the stuff in the past. As soon I will overwork the entirely stuff again (AND THAT´S THE REASON FOR THAT OVERWORK AT FIRST, SECONDLY AGAINST BAD LOOKING ROPES/TEXTURES) -maybe this time I will succeed without errors. The nonsence is on my side-my fault. :classic_blush:

I show up a pic and the setting with the path of the correct setting, as we should have inside of the zap plus version. I hope this is the right way to look for...and to change to the correct setting. And OF COURSE the path has to be pointed correctly to the main mod´s file, the *.ESM.

No, thanks for the offer, I will anyway edit the files to get more better ropes onto the body-you can check out the next version before a release instead:-)

bodyslide-osd-output-path.JPG

17 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I show up a pic and the setting with the path of the correct setting, as we should have inside of the zap plus version. I hope this is the right way to look for...and to change to the correct setting.

You can also pull up the .osp's in Notepad and change the Output Path string to the directory that you intend - another pretty easy way to do it, and also double check it.

19 minutes ago, t.ara said:

No, thanks for the offer, I will anyway edit the files to get more better ropes onto the body-you can check out the next version before a release instead:-)

I look forward to seeing them. :classic_smile:

On 2018-04-15 at 6:23 PM, Psalam said:

As T.ara has pointed out on multiple occasions on this thread, ZAP8+ contains all of ZAP7 AND MORE. Therefore, any mod looking for something from ZAP7 will find it in ZAP8+.

I have had no compatibility issues, no one has reported any on this thread that I have seen. Finally, as mentioned, theory says there should be no compatibiilty issues.

All that being said, ZAP8+ is a larger mod and can strain systems (I had that problem until I was shown my errors). But that is NOT a problem with compatibility.

Thank you for the confirmation. I think the issue I was thinking of was related to the reported version or something, nothing tested to the assets themselves. It was just around the time the 8.0 pack was released. From my understanding, this pack still reports itself as ZAP 7 for compatibility reasons.

On 2018-04-15 at 6:38 PM, mabuse786 said:

Well there are some mods reporting incompatibilities first of all BMISP - t.ara's own - but this was mentioned here earlier. If there are incompatibilities reported than they are not related to ZAP7 but the Zaz Extension Pack. Some older mods refer to this and won't run without it.

BUT it is not a good idea to install ZazExtension and ZAP8+.

Regarding ZAP7 itself, I couldn't find any mod complaining about compatibility with ZAP8+. But I am surely not using all that are out there...

I see.

On 29.4.2018 at 10:56 AM, Tyrant99 said:

You can also pull up the .osp's in Notepad and change the Output Path string to the directory that you intend - another pretty easy way to do it, and also double check it.

I look forward to seeing them. :classic_smile:

I tried:-) my notepad is not able to load that file(size)....no chance...after some minutes, I call the task manager and I have to quit the job then.

Anyway I can see it in the outfit-studio-path before storing the stuff:-)

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

I think I found the best textures for that "toy"...(the entrance-door has been a try to import original textures-looks weird inside of skyrim) ...some more little stuff and deko on the windows....roof corrections....interieur (kitchen, clothet, bed and some more.....and then I build up the final mod....BMISP will also come soon (this time it will work with zap).

That's quite impressive, nice job! :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

I tried:-) my notepad is not able to load that file(size)....no chance...after some minutes, I call the task manager and I have to quit the job then.

Anyway I can see it in the outfit-studio-path before storing the stuff:-)

Get Notepad++, it's far faster and much more capable than Notepad.

Hi,,  My best sexlab mod is defeat, so zaz animation  package is must item for me.  at current I move to skyrim SE gradually then hope to get it work perfect with SE and

CBBP bodys (which genearate bodyslider (SE version).   thanks you much keep working. :smiley:

THen I know it has been already reported about some bodyslider sets files seems miss set adress,, but I feel, if you happend to exchange UUNP version about 

BreastRopeExtreme02.osp  slider set which include in CBBE  package (I download from the "top link of here ", with mega password)?

Because it seems try to set Breast target for UUNP body,,, so I suspect, you happend to put it into CBBP package. like that.

<SliderSetInfo version="1">
    <SliderSet name="BreastRopeExtreme">
        <DataFolder>BreastRopeExtreme</DataFolder>
        <SourceFile>BreastRopeExtreme.nif</SourceFile>
        <OutputPath>meshes\Zaz-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\011ZaZ - BreastRopeExtreme</OutputPath>
        <OutputFile GenWeights="true">BreastRopeExtreme</OutputFile>
        <Shape target="BreastRopesExtreme:1">BreastRopesExtreme:1</Shape>
        <Shape target="BreastRopesExtreme:2">BreastRopesExtreme:2</Shape>
        <Shape target="BreastRopesExtreme:3">BreastRopesExtreme:3</Shape>
        <Shape target="UUNP_outfit" DataFolder="BBBody01">UUNP_outfit</Shape>
        <Slider name="Breasts" invert="true" small="100" big="100">

I know we need to set name or sourcefile name  correctly too, but I feel shape target"UUNP_outfit" seems already have

problem,, or it work perfectly with skyrim (oldrim) and bodyslide CBBE sets? 

If you already known it, ignore it please. I simply hope to get them work for ksyrim SE, with official body and bodyslider SE preset and sliders.

(I simply hope to see perfect fit items with my generate character body,,for SE,, so to port it correctly, at first, we need to correct original verison

I believe,,then report it what I feel)  I have not compared deeply, difference about bodyslider sets,, skyrim and skyrim SE,

but to port correctly, we need to make slider set for SE version CBBE slider sets. I believe.

(and finally I hope CBBE smmp mesh as body , work too,,)