11 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

On the vampire attacks I think it makes sense to leave the crime in place when the city guard are responding to the attack, just like in today's society the police don't want citizens pulling out weapons just because there is a mugger attacking people in the park, especially when they are on scene.

That's a good point.

On the other hand, there are citizens screaming "somebody do something" and guards dying left and right, while you, a Thane of the city, stand by and twiddle your thumbs and let vampires kill important vendors you want to sell things to.

You can tick the thanes exempt box though, so I guess that is covered.

I never entirely got the weird anachronism of Skyrim that made guards into some kind of police force, but it's how the game is, and there are no other characters to do the job of constantly harassing you, so I guess we have to make do. A holdover from Morrowind I suppose.

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I would have mentioned this before, but I wanted to wait until the presets are out: With the ability to save setups as presets, would you say it is a sensible replacement to load random presets for each hold, instead of randomizing everything?

I am of two minds on this.

Things that worry me (cons)

1. This method seems like it is more front-end work setting up the presets. How many presets can be made? aka how large of a pool will be available for randomizing? 

Things that are good about this (pros)

2. The laws will make more sense, have more of a theme. Totally random includes the possibility of some odd mixtures. With presets, you can stylize what a town is like, and the immersion will be better for it. (ie imagine the town from Footloose dancing is illegal, but then add legal pot. This town makes no sense! :) )

It's your baby so I am on board with, however, you want to rape me and fine me so Inte can throw me in jail I'll make it work. ? ??‍♀️

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Perhaps an option would be best, which if toggled on, will allow these during combat. I am not sure if this will work 100% as expected though. Namely for vampire attacks and the like, I think the game will not actually recognize the player as being in combat unless they attack or are attacked by one of the vampires. This could result in you still getting fined because at the time you are drawing it or casting the spell, you are not technically in combat yet.

Possibly a check when you do a "crime scan" if there is combat present? The PC doesn't have to be involved for that, as two NPCs that are attacking each other will still draw the "someone do something" lines from NPCs. While combat is going on, people will probably be more interested in that over whether the PC is dripping cum or has a flaming hand.

Having a sword or monster ebony battle axe might be something else, but possibly just a check box for "ignore crime during combat" would give us some choice.

7 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

On the vampire attacks I think it makes sense to leave the crime in place when the city guard are responding to the attack, just like in today's society the police don't want citizens pulling out weapons just because there is a mugger attacking people in the park, especially when they are on scene.

With a competent police force ( for the sake of argument ) you wouldn't want untrained or coordinated civilians "trying to help" but when we're dealing with level 50 vampires with special abilities mowing down level 30 guards, you've got a variable on how the player has the game setup. AI overhauls might have the civilian NPCs running for safety and only the respawnable guards dying, or everyone might be dying and the PC has no one to buy good or quests in that part of town now (and with low enough guards, vampires could wipe out the town without player involvement).

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

On the other hand, there are citizens screaming "somebody do something" and guards dying left and right, while you, a Thane of the city, stand by and twiddle your thumbs and let vampires kill important vendors you want to sell things to.

You can tick the thanes exempt box though, so I guess that is covered.

I never entirely got the weird anachronism of Skyrim that made guards into some kind of police force, but it's how the game is, and there are no other characters to do the job of constantly harassing you, so I guess we have to make do. A holdover from Morrowind I suppose.

I'm not sure I want thaneship a requirement to sell things in town, especially depending on the lore of the RP based playthrough I might have (speaking somewhat generically). While vampires are the most likely to cause this situation and are probably rather rare, some other sort of toggle should probably be available.

Prior to police forces being established, peace was kept by locally hired watchmen and a posse of civilians called up at need (think bucket brigades prior to actual fire fighting companies). In a country in a state of war however, standing armies guarding the town would be on watch for anything and likely won't ignore crime just because an army is not outside the gate just this minute.

On the other hand, the town guard isn't the Imperial or Stormcloak army, who tend to replace town guards while progressing the civil war, and probably are closer to police than soldiers.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, Teutonic said:

View File

BETA Version – Expect Bugs. Some features are missing or unfinished.

Summary

An eclectic mod containing various features I wanted to be in the game or I have experimented with, some as a result of a request being posted here on Loverslab.

The two main features as of now are:

Sexlab Adventures is intended for female characters, but I tried to make it at least compatible with male characters.

Feature Details

Crime:

• Public nudity, public masturbation and sex and several other crimes are added. If reported, you will receive a bounty.
  • You can customize what is and isn't considered a crime and how much bounty you will receive on a hold-specific basis.
  • Exteriors are always considered public, certain types of interiors (like stores and inns) can be toggled as public or non-public in the MCM.
  • Some crimes have be inverted, so the opposite is the offense instead. 
  • Thanes can be made exempt from these crimes.
  • Options to set who can report you and how often you can be reported.
  • Some more misc options.

Rape:

• Based on the rape feature in Deviously Cursed Loot, you can be raped when conditions set in the MCM are met and valid attackers (based on customizable parameters) are in the vicinity.
  • There are more elaborate conditions available, which are not necessarily self-explanatory. I tried to explain them on the Help page in the MCM, not sure if successfully. You can also uncheck “Use Advanced Conditions”, the system will then use simpler conditions (as in DCL).
  • Valid attackers can be NPCs (any gender, customizable) or creatures (any creature that has Sexlab animations installed, customizable)
  • Parameters whether to allow threesomes, and which animations to use (consensual / aggressive)
  • If enabled, your attacker(s) will pursue you before the rape, allowing you to escape (Otherwise, you will be knocked down instantly.)
  • Option to allow nearby NPCs / creatures to “join in”
  • Option to be vulnerable when spotted masturbating, allowing immediate rape ignoring conditions
  • Follower support (Vanilla slot only): You can be forced to have sex with your follower and your follower can be raped as well (customizable).
  • Sleep Rape: When going to sleep, there is a chance you’ll get company (customizable). (Please note I am aware the transition into and out of the sleep rape is not the best right now.)
  • Post Rape Scenarios: Your attackers might do more than just rape you.
  • Lots of options and settings.

Arousal & Cum based debuffs:

• Optional debuffs for being aroused or being covered in cum, from speech debuffs to lower damage and higher spell cost

Minor Features:

• Optional “Poverty” mechanic (Reduces maximum carry weight.)
  • Optional “Vow of Nudity” mechanic (Slowly drains Stamina and Magicka to provide an incentive to remain naked.)
  • Optional “Sleep Creep” mechanic (When going to sleep within a city, someone might visit you while you sleep. They might also steal from you.)
  • Optional Tax mechanic (When spending too much time within a city, you will have to pay a tax, giving you a bounty.)
  • A “Masturbation Button” for lonely moments
  • Options to regenerate health, magicka and stamina during masturbation
  • Character Renamer: MCM option to rename your character, allowing letters like the German ä, ö, ü and ß as well as special characters.

Installation/Update:

You need to go to the “Activation Center” page in the MCM and click the option to start/update the mod. Also please verify all installed mods are correctly labelled as “found”.

Mod Support:

Some mods add additional features.

• Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, ZaZAnimationPack): Basic support; additional “Restrained” and "Collared" rape conditions if DDa and ZaZ are loaded.
  • Prison Overhaul Patched: SexCrime reports and Rape attacks are suspended while imprisoned; you can get jailed through POP as a result of a Post Rape Scenario. (Only the new merged version is supported.)
  • Simple Slavery: You can be sent to a slavery auction as a result of a Post Rape Scenario.
  • Skooma Whore: An additional “Drugged” rape condition.
  • Realistic Needs and Diseases: An additional “Drunk” rape condition.
  • iNeeds: Additional "Drugged" and "Drunk" rape conditions

Optional Plugin:

The download package contains an additional esp (SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp). With this, gold has weight (50 gold has a weight of 1). I think this works well with the Poverty mechanic. If you don’t like this, you can disable or delete it. (This can be uninstalled from a running game without causing problems, Skyrim will give you a warning but you can ignore it.)

Save / Load Feature:

As of v0.70, there is a save / load feature which allows you to save your MCM options to a json file. You can provide a filename in the MCM. The file is saved under Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexlabAdventuresMCM/.

As of v0.70c, there is also a feature that allows you to save crime settings for individual holds as a preset for later use in other holds. These presets are stored under Data/SKSE/Plugins/SexlabAdventuresCrimePresets/.

Special Edition Compatibility:

I have been told by users the mod works in the SE, but I do not officially support it.

File Permissions:

This mod is only possible because others have released their mods open source and allowed me to use their code, so I want to do the same.

You may use my code in your own projects if

• Your work is open source
  • Your work is non-commercial
  • You publish your work here on Loverslab
  • You give credit (this includes the people I have credited myself when appropriate)
  • Your work is not a fork / an edited version of mine, but a mod in its own right
  • You allow others to use your code in a similar fashion.

Credits:

• Kimy for the rape feature in Deviously Cursed Loot
  • leechlord and QLee for SexCrime (the latter for their edit)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused (Redux)
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Yeah I have installed with nmm and it apprears on my MCM and it works fine, except for Comabt attack, my female PC meets the requirements to being raped and yet it doesn't happen, I tried surrendering but it does nothing. am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, Demotry said:

except for Comabt attack, my female PC meets the requirements to being raped and yet it doesn't happen, I tried surrendering but it does nothing. am I missing something?

SL Adventures at this time doesn't have a combat rape system. :)

But fear not! Teutonic has expressed interest in adding one so hopefully, that will happen sometime soon.

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:
12 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

That's a good point.

But I don't think the rules for "today's society" should necessarily apply.  This is Skyrim, where criminals are publicly beheaded.  And with LoversLab it's a Skyrim that allows slavery and public floggings, and where rapes in the market square go unpunished.  Norms are very different.  With the number of guards that die in a typical vampire attack, I think they'd welcome any assistance, as long as weapons get put away afterwards.   And don't forget about the annoying guy who challenges the PC to a mage duel.  The guards won't interfere and I must defend myself.  It's really not today's society.

The crimes for being armed or using magic are optional, so having a exception for combat is just a small exception to an option.  Players who find that unreasonable could simply leave weapons unequipped during an attack, but the reverse isn't true:  if I want to fight back I'd have to open up MCM each time and toggle the crime off, then toggle the crime back on afterwards.  

I believe that a simple check for combat state would suffice.  Devious Followers has special mittens that transform into gloves during combat to allow a slave to wield a weapon only when threatened, and that works pretty well, activating as soon as the combat music starts up.  As for a grace period to stow weapons afterwards, I was thinking about that and it's probably not easy to do and not worthwhile, since the mod's polling interval already provides a grace period of sorts.  If you're unlucky enough to get caught by the crime check right after combat stops, well maybe that's a guard in a bad mood or who didn't want help.  

Teutonic, please give this some thought.  A simple combat exception could make these crime conditions a lot more flexible. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

But I don't think the rules for "today's society" should necessarily apply.  This is Skyrim, where criminals are publicly beheaded.  And with LoversLab it's a Skyrim that allows slavery and public floggings, and where rapes in the market square go unpunished.  Norms are very different.  With the number of guards that die in a typical vampire attack, I think they'd welcome any assistance, as long as weapons get put away afterwards.   And don't forget about the annoying guy who challenges the PC to a mage duel.  The guards won't interfere and I must defend myself.  It's really not today's society.

The crimes for being armed or using magic are optional, so having a exception for combat is just a small exception to an option.  Players who find that unreasonable could simply leave weapons unequipped during an attack, but the reverse isn't true:  if I want to fight back I'd have to open up MCM each time and toggle the crime off, then toggle the crime back on afterwards.  

I believe that a simple check for combat state would suffice.  Devious Followers has special mittens that transform into gloves during combat to allow a slave to wield a weapon only when threatened, and that works pretty well, activating as soon as the combat music starts up.  As for a grace period to stow weapons afterwards, I was thinking about that and it's probably not easy to do and not worthwhile, since the mod's polling interval already provides a grace period of sorts.  If you're unlucky enough to get caught by the crime check right after combat stops, well maybe that's a guard in a bad mood or who didn't want help.  

Teutonic, please give this some thought.  A simple combat exception could make these crime conditions a lot more flexible. 

Yeah.. I think an exception to combat and a short grace period is a great idea

Just had a rather immersion-breaking sleep-rape event take place at the Winterhold Imperial Camp (between Dawnstar and Winterhold) while taking a nap in one of their little pup-tents.  What I expected to happen was for the soldiers to be getting some action.  Instead, bandits teleported into the camp and had their way with my PC while the soldiers just wandered around doing their regular business like nothing was going on.  Once the bandits were done, my PC passed out and then woke up to the regular rule-based rape because she was nude and covered in cum.

I have 2 questions.  Does this mod alter factions or otherwise suppress combat during scenes?  Did something go wrong with the selection of bandits while actually being inside the Imperial camp?

Edit:  On an unrelated note, I was imagining an inversion rule to the "covered in cum" law that results in the PC being bukkaked and released if they don't have enough cum on them while in the area.  Just my dirty mind working overtime.  Anyway, back to the game ;)

Edit2: If a law is activated with a 0 gold bounty, but the rule for minimum bounty for guard rapes is also 0, does this result in rape-only without arrest?  Just bang and release? Nope.  Any chance this might be a feature at a later date?  I'd like to achieve a kind of freeuse effect where the rape event counts as the "bounty", then you're free to go supposedly having learned your lesson.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Nope.  Any chance this might be a feature at a later date?  I'd like to achieve a kind of freeuse effect where the rape event counts as the "bounty", then you're free to go supposedly having learned your lesson.

Hmm. Reminds me of Sexlab Paycrime...

On 10/21/2018 at 6:34 PM, Corsayr said:

I am of two minds on this.

Things that worry me (cons)

1. This method seems like it is more front-end work setting up the presets. How many presets can be made? aka how large of a pool will be available for randomizing? 

Things that are good about this (pros)

2. The laws will make more sense, have more of a theme. Totally random includes the possibility of some odd mixtures. With presets, you can stylize what a town is like, and the immersion will be better for it. (ie imagine the town from Footloose dancing is illegal, but then add legal pot. This town makes no sense! :) )

The latter was my reasoning as well. It is going to be more front end work, but you only need to do it once. Presets can be made as many as fit on your disk, the greater limitation would be how the presets are loaded technically (But it should be great enough to not have to worry about it). There should be a mechanism for the user to choose which presets are eligible as well. 

On 10/21/2018 at 7:38 PM, McLude said:

It would be super cool if laws applied to all citizens, like clothing, weapons, magic, etc.; and see them occasionally get arrested for having high fines. Probably not possible with Skyrim but it would be immersive. 

At least as far as nudity is concerned, this has been requested for a long time and is still on my list. Weapons could be uncluded as well. Them being arrested, little bit more difficult, but not necessarily impossible. Maybe the biggest problem would be there not being enough space in the prison. Also, even if they get fined occasionally, most NPCs should be able to pay the fine.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Don't get me wrong, I will add this option, probably in the next update. I just wanted to express some concerns about whether you will always be considered when you expect it. I have been considered in combat when a guard tried to kill some dude on the other side of a river, but I have also seen a rape trigger in a dungeon while a quest NPC beat the shit out of some draugr. So I am not 100% sure how it works. 

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Just had a rather immersion-breaking sleep-rape event take place at the Winterhold Imperial Camp (between Dawnstar and Winterhold) while taking a nap in one of their little pup-tents.  What I expected to happen was for the soldiers to be getting some action.  Instead, bandits teleported into the camp and had their way with my PC while the soldiers just wandered around doing their regular business like nothing was going on.  Once the bandits were done, my PC passed out and then woke up to the regular rule-based rape because she was nude and covered in cum.

I have 2 questions.  Does this mod alter factions or otherwise suppress combat during scenes?  Did something go wrong with the selection of bandits while actually being inside the Imperial camp?

Seems like none of the soldiers was actually interested at the time. It should not spawn anyone if someone is already in the area, but that seems to either have been lost or it never worked. The spawned NPC are calmed so no combat occurs, that is intentional.  I think the best would be if nothing spawns if anyone is near, even if they aren't gonna rape you, so I will revisit that.

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Edit:  On an unrelated note, I was imagining an inversion rule to the "covered in cum" law that results in the PC being bukkaked and released if they don't have enough cum on them while in the area.  Just my dirty mind working overtime.  Anyway, back to the game ;)

You could even consider an inverted sex crime where you would have to "provide entertainment" on a regular basis or be sent to jail. I had always disregarded these since the time between reports was hardcoded to be half an hour, but since this is now customizable... 

Edit2: If a law is activated with a 0 gold bounty, but the rule for minimum bounty for guard rapes is also 0, does this result in rape-only without arrest?  Just bang and release? Nope.  Any chance this might be a feature at a later date?  I'd like to achieve a kind of freeuse effect where the rape event counts as the "bounty", then you're free to go supposedly having learned your lesson.

That could definitely be made a feature.

I've grown to love your mod.  I was wondering if you could incorporate Minineeds.  Ineeds seems to want to bloat my saves for some reason and Realistic Needs And diseases does not have an option to turn off visual effects when drunk.  I absolutely can not stand to have my vision impaired.  Minineeds seem to have more options, although I haven't been able to load a save game after uninstalling it.  That's not an issue if you plan on keeping it in your load order.

Thanks

8 hours ago, cailic said:

I've grown to love your mod.  I was wondering if you could incorporate Minineeds.  Ineeds seems to want to bloat my saves for some reason and Realistic Needs And diseases does not have an option to turn off visual effects when drunk.  I absolutely can not stand to have my vision impaired.  Minineeds seem to have more options, although I haven't been able to load a save game after uninstalling it.  That's not an issue if you plan on keeping it in your load order.

Thanks

Since it seems to happen often to you, do you have any mod that makes you drink alcohol? With RND at least there's just no need since you can always get water, and while i'm fine with RNDs visuals, the tripping and stuff doesn't really motivate me to drink it.^^

10 hours ago, cailic said:

Thanks

A while ago I wanted to do this, but there were some issues with detecting it. I haven't checked if the issues have since been resolved, but it is still on my list.

19 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I was thinking, with the penalties of being out at night.. there should be an option where walled cities locked their front gates at night. Thanes should have the option of passing freely.. and/or permission from authority

Kinda like it, I'll see what I can do.

19 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

I was thinking, with the penalties of being out at night.. there should be an option where walled cities locked their front gates at night. Thanes should have the option of passing freely.. and/or permission from authority

14 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Kinda like it, I'll see what I can do.

Unsure if this'll help, but there's a mod that does similar already: Google's Locked City Gates 

Unfortunately, it doesn't have any exceptions for thanes, and I don't think it's configurable, but it's a start.

21 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

enjoying this mod been messing around with the settings and while playing this I was wondering if their is any mods that would go good with this or would be recommended

The crime system in SL A would be only half a thing without Inte's Prison Overhaul Patched. :)