12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

That sounds like it does what is required for a "sensible" DF follower - an aggressor who joins in group rapes when they occur, but isn't an instigator of them.

I'll see how it goes.

What I meant was the follower can be an attacker if the settings for followers being raped are off. They should be able to instigate a group rape just like anyone else.

17 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I can provide some help on how to detect followers, that's something I'm familiar with.

Any help is welcome. I will send you a PM.

6. Too harsh? Well, player doesn't have to enable it, right?

It could/should be restricted to visible items. Does that sound less harsh?

I imagined having to scurry about avoiding guards, trying somehow to get to a wizard to get a slave collar off, or to a smith to get out of a yoke.

So many times it seemed, just odd, to wander around trying to walk to shop keepers in a gag.

If the punishment is just a fine, not too bad... If you have PoP well... No point installing that great big mod and not getting arrested, right?

I'll admit that was a bit of a silly comment. In fact, I have considered adding a restrained crime before.

17 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

8. Not allowed to enter city without a follower unless you own a house there (only whores would travel without bodyguards, so immediately fined for soliciting).

It is just a fine. Maybe I described it badly. It's just a variation on 1 in practice.

If you are seen by a guard, and you have no follower, and you aren't a resident, then you get the fine.

When I said "enter", I think I meant that (a) maybe only guards near gate do this check, (b) it doesn't apply if you're a resident and own a house.

I see. 

Friom the changelog v0.70c

• Added an option to notify of changing laws when passing from one hold to another.

I know, I know I am a spoiled child, but an idea for future updates and for the benefit of more immersiveness:

• having a book, a note or dialogue with dynamic content based on these hold specific setting
  • associate this to either a location or certain NPC in the hold
  • I read the book or note and I know the local laws
  • I talk to the NPC and get the local laws by dialogue
5 minutes ago, worik said:

Friom the changelog v0.70c

I know, I know I am a spoiled child, but an idea for future updates and for the benefit of more immersiveness:

• having a book, a note or dialogue with dynamic content based on these hold specific setting
  • associate this to either a location or certain NPC in the hold
  • I read the book or note and I know the local laws
  • I talk to the NPC and get the local laws by dialogue

From my other work, there will be a problem with this.

Books can use quest based content but I don't think books can be updated on the fly. Once the book is created, it is fixed. Bounty letters are one example. You get the bounty quest and a note, but when you get another bounty quest the note does not change.

There would need to be a way to generate a new book if the rules change. One possibility would be after exiting the MCM the book in your inventory is removed and a new one added with new contents, or upon speaking to a guard or other selected NPC they give you one (similar to SLEN's party roster).

20 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

One possibility would be after exiting the MCM the book in your inventory is removed and a new one added with new contents, or upon speaking to a guard or other selected NPC they give you one (similar to SLEN's party roster).

I've seen some comparable techniques with dynamic books ... that's where I came upon this idea.

Two examples in case we follow on that treat:

PS: imperial mail does it by telling me the story : I hand over my book where all facts of my savings account are stated, the NPC is updating the book, hands it back to me and I have all the current facts to read whenever I like.

Speaking to a guard could tell a similar little story "Stranger, I see you have The book of the law. But it is outdated. Shall I give you the new laws?"

Perhaps the wording is a bit confusing. The option does not keep track of what the laws where when you last left the hold and what has changed. Instead, it tells you you have moved to another hold. For example, if you walk from Whiterun over to Winterhold, as soon as you pass into Winterhold and its laws apply instead of Whiterun's laws, you'll get a notification telling you Winterhold's laws apply now.

45 minutes ago, worik said:

I've seen some comparable techniques with dynamic books ... that's where I came upon this idea.

Two examples in case we follow on that treat:

PS: imperial mail does it by telling me the story : I hand over my book where all facts of my savings account are stated, the NPC is updating the book, hands it back to me and I have all the current facts to read whenever I like.

Speaking to a guard could tell a similar little story "Stranger, I see you have The book of the law. But it is outdated. Shall I give you the new laws?"

I think those mods use scripts to update/replace the book, but either that way or through dialog... I don't really know quest writing or scripting yet.

29 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Perhaps the wording is a bit confusing. The option does not keep track of what the laws where when you last left the hold and what has changed. Instead, it tells you you have moved to another hold. For example, if you walk from Whiterun over to Winterhold, as soon as you pass into Winterhold and its laws apply instead of Whiterun's laws, you'll get a notification telling you Winterhold's laws apply now.

Yeah, I think we're just off on an unimplemented tangent is all. An RP way to know what the rules are and to make the player aware that changes are made.  I know there are mods that add border crossings and guards that would make more sense for that, but your corner notification would probably be helpful for everyone.

I'm not the only one who reported this over at SL Pheromones.  While in the process of a SLAdv gang bang SLAdventures was on the last member of a gang bang when a wisp appeared and then a netch showed up thanks to netch pheromones.  The netch didn't wait for the guard to finish so sexlab was jumping back and forth between the two scenes.

The author of Pheromones responded to my report with this:

It runs this check before sex can start for all creatures:

If PlayerRef.GetDistance(CreatureAlias.GetActorReference()) < 150 && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0 && CreatureAlias.GetActorReference().IsEnabled() && !Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef)   (The Player is not in a SL scene).

And does this if a SL scene is playing:

ElseIf Sexlab.IsActorActive(PlayerRef) && SPCreatureSexDone.GetValueInt() == 0    (The Player is in a SL scene).
                    Debug.Notification("Your holes are already stuffed!")                
                    ClearDisableAliases()                    
                    SPPheromonesQuest.Stop()
                    NPCStopQuests()  

I've tested this and it worked whenever I was in a sex scene when a creature showed up.

The one common denominator is you guys both reported this with SL Adventures... So maybe there's an issue with that Mod?

I've only seen it happen the one time but is there something you might have to offer for a solution?

Hey Teutonic, just wanted to tell you how much I love your work here. Really helps all the lewd stuff feel grounded, as if it's actually part of the game. No bugs to speak of so far either. Thanks for the great mod ❤️

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Can you post a link to the reports? I will take a closer look tomorrow. Did the netch appear while the sexlab scene was playing or as it was about to happen?

This was my first report on it to Hugh and then the next three posts were regarding it.

I'm not sure but like I told Hugh it is possible the pheromones instance kicked off between acts of the gang bang but when the netch actually appeared a riften guard was having his turn and it was back and forth between the two as each stage changed.

On 10/19/2018 at 11:26 AM, Teutonic said:

I does not really matter how the faction works or what it does in the context of its origin mod. The important part is that it can be used to identify the player as a slave. I imagined an option that maybe says "Inverted for Slaves" which would force the inverted rules on slaves (could be used for nudity and collars). Behind the scenes, the faction would be used to determine the slave status. There is one problem I have with this though: If you are a slave, you an just set the crime up so you need to be naked and /or collared. There is no need to have to rely on whether a particular slavery mod is supported. 

Not sure if I follow, anyone is eligible for being a rapist, followers are only excluded if they can be victims, too. And only followers in the vanilla slot are detected. 

Not going to make any promises, but

1. Seems doable and not complicated, but need follower detection (follower mods) first.
  2. Simple, my only concern would be armor mods that don't keyword their armors as such.
  3. The existing one detects equipped weapons, but there could be an additional option to also apply to carrying them. The same could be done for a potential armored crime.
  4. Not sure if I like that one. 
  5. Same.
  6. Isn't that a bit too harsh?
  7. That is planned.
  8. This would be an entirely different feature, as the crime system only hands out fines. 

I realize this mod does not attach devices but most of all of the previous mentioned ideas or covered in the PET COLLAR  mod . If there was a option to used it doing a sleep rape event the player would be able to customize it via MCM to there perference. 

22 minutes ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

I realize this mod does not attach devices but most of all of the previous mentioned ideas or covered in the PET COLLAR  mod

They really aren't.

DCL has more modern and compatible versions of some of the pet-collar behaviours (that you can get from traps). If that was all I wanted, I already have them in DCL.

Inventory control in some form is a feature I'd like to see (modernised) in DF.

It's certainly not the same as getting fines for carrying illegal items though. Those kind of changes to the world-setting are what SL Adventures is all about, and does well; they are location based.

Location based rules are completely different from an item you wear that is always on. Unless, of course, it applies rules that are location based :) 

if you're cool with suggestions, i was wondering if you could make it so being raped by one person, two people, and gangbangs are separate events that can trigger, with the ability to set probability for each. similarly, make it so that being raped by humanoids, humanoids/creatures, and just creatures are separate events that can trigger, with probabilities for each

9 hours ago, YrsaOfDawnstar said:

Hey Teutonic, just wanted to tell you how much I love your work here. Really helps all the lewd stuff feel grounded, as if it's actually part of the game. No bugs to speak of so far either. Thanks for the great mod ❤️

I'm glad you are enjoying it!

7 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

This was my first report on it to Hugh and then the next three posts were regarding it.

I'm not sure but like I told Hugh it is possible the pheromones instance kicked off between acts of the gang bang but when the netch actually appeared a riften guard was having his turn and it was back and forth between the two as each stage changed.

Hugh said one thing in his thread: 

If the SexLab function got called from this Mod before it was called from the other Mod, and the other Mod doesn't have a check to prevent a scene if another scene is active, then yes, it's possible.

It seems this is the issue. Sexlab Adventures does not check if the victim is in a scene at the time because it uses events to keep track of its own scenes. It assumes no other mod is trying to start scenes. This is not easily fixed however, because if Sexlab Adventures can't start the scene, it will wait for a scene to finish that never started, which will force you to hit the reset button. I have some changes in mind which could be used to prevent this and make the attackers wait for the end of other mod's scenes, but it will take a while. (Planned for v0.71 and there might be another intermediate v0.70d before that, I am not sure yet.)

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the crimes of being publicly armed or public use of magic, is there an exception for combat, for things like vampire attacks?  If so, is there a grace period for unequipping a weapon after combat (since it can end abruptly)? 

There is not, but this is a good point. Perhaps an option would be best, which if toggled on, will allow these during combat. I am not sure if this will work 100% as expected though. Namely for vampire attacks and the like, I think the game will not actually recognize the player as being in combat unless they attack or are attacked by one of the vampires. This could result in you still getting fined because at the time you are drawing it or casting the spell, you are not technically in combat yet. 

2 hours ago, McLude said:

Fines are working perfectly in the new version. (sse)

Great! I was about to ask you if the debug messages are helpful, but if it's working, it's fine.

1 hour ago, letterman said:

if you're cool with suggestions, i was wondering if you could make it so being raped by one person, two people, and gangbangs are separate events that can trigger, with the ability to set probability for each. similarly, make it so that being raped by humanoids, humanoids/creatures, and just creatures are separate events that can trigger, with probabilities for each

Yes, I am cool with suggestions, but I am not sure about this one. May I ask why you want this?

it's just i don't want it to be a gangbang every time, but i also don't want to completely do away with them. and i don't always want it to be a mix of both humanoid/creatures every time if both are nearby. i'd like it if it for the most part was one or the other

8 minutes ago, letterman said:

it's just i don't want it to be a gangbang every time, but i also don't want to completely do away with them. and i don't always want it to be a mix of both humanoid/creatures every time if both are nearby. i'd like it if it for the most part was one or the other

I will consider it. I mean there is no real reason not to allow this, it's just a matter of how to approach it.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:54 PM, Corsayr said:

For my part, I was using it to basically randomize everything, and I would re-run it every 5 levels or so (or sometimes if I just felt like it). I feel like the system feels more oppressive if you are never quite sure what is or isn't legal and how much it would cost. 

I would have mentioned this before, but I wanted to wait until the presets are out: With the ability to save setups as presets, would you say it is a sensible replacement to load random presets for each hold, instead of randomizing everything?

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I would have mentioned this before, but I wanted to wait until the presets are out: With the ability to save setups as presets, would you say it is a sensible replacement to load random presets for each hold, instead of randomizing everything?

I never used the random feature myself.

Then you just need a feature to create a totally random preset :)

But I bet some people who like random might also enjoy having the settings hidden in the MCM, so they don't know what preset was loaded or what rules it applies.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It seems this is the issue. Sexlab Adventures does not check if the victim is in a scene at the time because it uses events to keep track of its own scenes. It assumes no other mod is trying to start scenes. This is not easily fixed however, because if Sexlab Adventures can't start the scene, it will wait for a scene to finish that never started, which will force you to hit the reset button. I have some changes in mind which could be used to prevent this and make the attackers wait for the end of other mod's scenes, but it will take a while. (Planned for v0.71 and there might be another intermediate v0.70d before that, I am not sure yet.)

There is not, but this is a good point. Perhaps an option would be best, which if toggled on, will allow these during combat. I am not sure if this will work 100% as expected though. Namely for vampire attacks and the like, I think the game will not actually recognize the player as being in combat unless they attack or are attacked by one of the vampires. This could result in you still getting fined because at the time you are drawing it or casting the spell, you are not technically in combat yet. 

Thanks for looking into solving the double scene.

On the vampire attacks I think it makes sense to leave the crime in place when the city guard are responding to the attack, just like in today's society the police don't want citizens pulling out weapons just because there is a mugger attacking people in the park, especially when they are on scene.