5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you want to cheat, you will. It's simple really.

Devious framework, DCUR and KeyAnticheat made this impossible. Firs one not only locks settings when you are vulnerable to bad consequences, but even makes an autosave on enslavement event and shutdowns your game if you loaded a save which is not the last (by creation date). DFW also shutdowns your game when you're trying to open a console. And this is absolutely fantastic and immersive. This is what makes difference between the real bdsm\slavery mod with it's fair smell and feel, and the God-pervert-cheater simulator.

I know what i'm sayn' cause i'm into true BDSM IRL. This feature is quite subtle matter, but it must not be ignored like: Nah, who cares... You Teutonic as a creator of BDSM-themed mod must learn people to see it right. Make them to feel consequences of their actions.

Amen.

P.s.: I think dat Kimy would be proud of me.

I am not even creating a BDSM themed mod. The DD part is just an optional integration for those who have them. I thought the menu lock would be a nice feature for those who like it, but it turned out to be a hassle for me. I do not oppose it categorically, I just do not want to reimplement it while I am still adding new options and features. 

16 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Devious framework, DCUR and KeyAnticheat made this impossible.

No. They don't. Not at all.

Took me about 45 seconds of looking at the source to see what I would need to do to neuter it. Completely. Without any risk to my save.

The approach it uses is flawed anyway; if you already have keys it may well fail to detect key addition of the same type.

If you want to cheat badly enough, you can always cheat. You can get the same effect as the menu lock from a post-it note stuck on the side of your screen that says "DO NOT CHEAT." Really, that is all it is. In code.

I don't know what lengths you consider appropriate to enable your PC-based self-bondage games, maybe if you also lock yourself out of almost everything on your PC except the ability to run Skyrim. Even then... Nope. Just can't see it working.

But what actually happens, is your game screws up, and you then need the console to fix it easily.

Skyrim just isn't reliable enough to enable your dream, and DD needs help from the console or the FREE ME button a lot.

As for SD+ ... there are major bugs in the enslavement process. Non-trivial stuff. Take a look on the beta forum for more info.

Right now, a player on the DF forum is stuck in gold-control mode and it's breaking their Slaverun.

I can tell them a single console command that will fix their problem. Guess I shouldn't because they are a "pervert-cheater" :) 

Or I can give them a code patch that will fix their problem, and anti-cheat won't even know it's been applied. Hmmm.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, Tops34 said:

Edit: I think it was caused by Magno cum  Gaudio

MCG crime for public sex explicitly pull and blacklist from reporting your sexual partners, so i don't think it was mcg in that case, unless you were in a foreplay animation because that bug was fixed just yesterday

Error: Property ArousedScanner on script SLAdventures_PlayerSpellScanner attached to alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (AD0012C4) cannot be bound because alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (AD0012C4) is not the right type

Error: Cannot call AddArousalOnSpellCast() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Player on quest SLAdventures_MCM (AD0012C4)].SLAdventures_PlayerSpellScanner.OnSpellCast() - "SLAdventures_PlayerSpellScanner.psc" Line 11

ArousedScanner is bound to SLAdventures_MCM [QUST:040012C4] in the esp, but in the script (SLAdventures_PlayerSpellScanner) the property is SLAdventures_PlayerArousedScanner

Make the bad errors go away. ☹️

I guess that would be quite some work, adding a forcegreet or something before the actual rape starts but i wish there would be some dialogue/comments for the "Forced to sex your follower" part. Maybe even in general. Something like

"See what we have here. You're going to get fucked."

"But if you two prefer to fuck each other, we might be satisfied."

Then they might watch you and humans might even start some masturbating, males using Leitos? wanking animation and females maybe the "horny" animations from SL aroused.

If implemented as dialogue, you might even agree/disagree and have a small chance to avoid the further actions. :)

But if it's easier, adding some comment lines would be enough.

I just discovered that I forgot to follow this mod and didn't know I wasn't using the latest version. I've been using the .7B version for the last few weeks.

That said?

1) Rapists don't wait until you decide to wake up before they rape you.

2) When another mod interrupts the rape feature  of this mod you end up with rapists following you around until you utilize the debug.

Otherwise? This mod is awesome.

8 hours ago, pewp43 said:

1) Rapists don't wait until you decide to wake up before they rape you.

I am not sure what you mean, can you clafiry?

8 hours ago, pewp43 said:

2) When another mod interrupts the rape feature  of this mod you end up with rapists following you around until you utilize the debug.

That is a known issue. If you let me know what caused the interruption, I might be able to add countermeasures.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I am not sure what you mean, can you clafiry?

That is a known issue. If you let me know what caused the interruption, I might be able to add countermeasures.

1) The "sleep rape" feature of SA doesn't interrupt sleep like Deviously Cursed Loot does. If the "sleep rape" feature triggers for SA, it waits until the PC has slept the entire designated number of hours before starting. DCL drags her out of bed randomly.

2) I've recently been playing through the Slaverun Reloaded mod. If "Someone is following" the PC and the rape feature of Slaverun Reloaded triggers and starts before the NPC catches the PC, the NPC will follow the PC until the debug feature is used.

Every time I cast a spell (eg. oakflesh) my arousal goes up by 2. I narrowed it down to this mod, but it is not mentioned in the description. This is a bug, right?

Also I'm having trouble with the hotkeys. The Masturbate key says "I can't do that" even with arousal at 100, not wearing any devices. And the Toggle Rape key doesn't do anything for me.

Edit: dammit, I looked over that menu like 50 times...   (and thank you for cool mod)

For some reason, the city tax is still being added to my bounty even when I already have the tax feature turned off (unchecked in the MCM).

This is on a new save where I loaded a SLAdventure profile that I modified in the past to always have the tax disabled, so maybe the mod's script for some reason doesn't recognize that and I have to turn it on/off manually?

5 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

For some reason, the city tax is still being added to my bounty even when I already have the tax feature turned off (unchecked in the MCM).

This is on a new save where I loaded a SLAdventure profile that I modified in the past to always have the tax disabled, so maybe the mod's script for some reason doesn't recognize that and I have to turn it on/off manually?

Yes, this problem was reported and acknowledged on the previous page.  For now you must manually cycle it on then back off. 

23 hours ago, pewp43 said:

1) The "sleep rape" feature of SA doesn't interrupt sleep like Deviously Cursed Loot does. If the "sleep rape" feature triggers for SA, it waits until the PC has slept the entire designated number of hours before starting. DCL drags her out of bed randomly.

2) I've recently been playing through the Slaverun Reloaded mod. If "Someone is following" the PC and the rape feature of Slaverun Reloaded triggers and starts before the NPC catches the PC, the NPC will follow the PC until the debug feature is used.

1) That is something I eventually want to fix.

2) I will have a look at Slavrrun.

14 hours ago, user676 said:

Also I'm having trouble with the hotkeys. The Masturbate key says "I can't do that" even with arousal at 100, not wearing any devices. And the Toggle Rape key doesn't do anything for me.

Masturbation has a couple hidden conditions:

• The dialog menu is open
  • Sexlab says you are an invalid sexlab target
  • There is an ongoing rape or the system is attempting to start one
  • You are in combat
  • You are swimming
  • A Deviously Helpless suspend event occurred
  • PC is imprisoned in POP 
  • Player is belted and the belt does not permit sex
  • Player is restrained, but ZaZ is not installed
  • A Sexlab Defeat scene is running

For problems with any hotkeys, toggling them off and back on should fix it. 

I like that followers can rape the PC.  I set the 'Follower Chance' low so they don't "indulge themselves" too often.

Two questions:

Is it possible to remove the follower knockdown animation from followers when they are themselves the ones initiating the rape of the PC?  

Can it be scripted so that the 'Followers prevent Rape' toggle would still allow followers themselves to rape the PC if the 'Follower Chance' is greater than zero?  Like bodyguards with a price for their protection  ?

14 hours ago, Seeker88 said:

Is it possible to remove the follower knockdown animation from followers when they are themselves the ones initiating the rape of the PC? 

Yes, that is possible. (It is an oversight anyway)

14 hours ago, Seeker88 said:

Can it be scripted so that the 'Followers prevent Rape' toggle would still allow followers themselves to rape the PC if the 'Follower Chance' is greater than zero?  Like bodyguards with a price for their protection  ?

Not without significant changes.

I've been trying to find a light-weight means of punishing conjurers via Vigilants that doesn't involve hardcore bondage, torture and/or disfigurement.  It seems like something that this mod might be able to implement given the existing crime detection mechanics?  Rape and enslavement by Vigilants ensues from the encounter, etc.  Crime based both on seeing the summoning happening or having the summoned creature as a follower.  Maybe even having a beast follower qualifies in the vein of Untamed or Beastess?  Have Vigilants react to bestiality in progress as well?

Another feature add/change request to existing mechanics, unrelated to above:  Add a "Corrupt Guards" toggle so they can be exempt from the Morality checking.  Debug output of rules seems to indicate that guards are included in the morality check.

Teutonic, 

Just making sure - does the Nudity law have to be ticked on in order to make the Inverted Law work if it's ticked on right?

Lupine00 is correct about needing console commands particularly in light of the fact that Bethesda left alot of bugs in Skyrim when they released it and adding mods only compounds the problem.  I personally don't give a hoot if someone wants to take shortcuts or cheat their way through Skyrim.  It's their game. They bought it.  They can do whatever they want with their copy of the game...and if someone tells them to play it a certain way, trust me, I ain't going to be in that person's corner because I regard it as an indescribably stupid elitist approach that's been the downfall of mankind ever since the dawn of time (hello religion...etc)   Without going into a full blown bout of philosophy, let's say the "one size fits all" approach does not really work.   And as Lupine pointed out, sometimes, you have to resort to console commands to get through problematic situations that can screw up your Skyrim game.  (cough Blood On Ice quest for instance...cough) 

The point is, people play Skyrim for ENTERTAINMENT, not a way to get frustrated. 

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I've been trying to find a light-weight means of punishing conjurers via Vigilants that doesn't involve hardcore bondage, torture and/or disfigurement.  It seems like something that this mod might be able to implement given the existing crime detection mechanics?  Rape and enslavement by Vigilants ensues from the encounter, etc.  Crime based both on seeing the summoning happening or having the summoned creature as a follower.  Maybe even having a beast follower qualifies in the vein of Untamed or Beastess?  Have Vigilants react to bestiality in progress as well?

Seems like a decent possibility, but I would want to do more than just another way of getting raped.

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Another feature add/change request to existing mechanics, unrelated to above:  Add a "Corrupt Guards" toggle so they can be exempt from the Morality checking.  Debug output of rules seems to indicate that guards are included in the morality check.

I can do that.

8 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Just making sure - does the Nudity law have to be ticked on in order to make the Inverted Law work if it's ticked on right?

Yes, that is correct.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:08 PM, Teutonic said:

Masturbation has a couple hidden conditions:

I see some problems with some conditions

• The dialog menu is open
  • Sexlab says you are an invalid sexlab target
  • There is an ongoing rape or the system is attempting to start one
  • You are in combat
  • You are swimming
  • A Deviously Helpless suspend event occurred

According to VirginMarie there are mods that use it, but don't finish it properly, suspending any events forever. Didn't personally encounter it and can't name any, but that might be a thing... not sure if you actually should do something about it, maybe rather something to keep in mind.

• PC is imprisoned in POP 
  • Player is belted and the belt does not permit sex
  • Player is restrained, but ZaZ is not installed

Considering that DD doesn't recognize ZAP anymore and is even considered incompatible to some degree, this is probably a bad idea in the long run. DDi4.2 has it's own animations now (and afaik some from ZAP are included with permission). I'd just remove that condition. If installed ZAP will handle animations, except it's turned off. Same for DD. If somebody doesn't have any or disabled filters... i guess animations will look off, but why not let him/her?

• A Sexlab Defeat scene is running

For problems with any hotkeys, toggling them off and back on should fix it. 

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

According to VirginMarie there are mods that use it, but don't finish it properly, suspending any events forever. Didn't personally encounter it and can't name any, but that might be a thing... not sure if you actually should do something about it, maybe rather something to keep in mind.

The debug page has an option to send the resume event for such cases. Apart from that, I don't want to do anything about it since it's the fault of the mod that doesn't finish it.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Considering that DD doesn't recognize ZAP anymore and is even considered incompatible to some degree, this is probably a bad idea in the long run. DDi4.2 has it's own animations now (and afaik some from ZAP are included with permission). I'd just remove that condition. If installed ZAP will handle animations, except it's turned off. Same for DD. If somebody doesn't have any or disabled filters... i guess animations will look off, but why not let him/her?

ZaZ is used to trigger animations when DDs are involved, so as of now, lifting the condition will only cause problems. I essentially took that part from DCL since my knowledge is limited on this. Unless there is a guide somewhere, I don't want to do anything about it currently.