4 hours ago, kiesu said:

Follower NPCs (doesnt matter if they're currently hired of not) raping my pc trough the rape feature seems to make them instantly hostile to my PC after finishing their business. I dont have this issue with any other mod so I'm wondering if this is a known bug here or what might be causing this? There doesnt seem to be any bounty, nobody else gets hostile, just the aggressor NPC and they will not accept vanilla surrender (putting down your weapon), they just beat the PC till they drop dead or get teleported by Death Alternative (if DA triggers and you enter the city of the aggressor again after, they will be immediately hostile when i line of sight). I'm not sure how to fix this, any ideas?

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Allowing followers to rape you was a mistake on my part, that feature is not safe to use. Though it is weird they would become hostile, especially if they aren't even hired (because in that case, they should behave like any normal NPC).

I haven't noticed any standings or relationship changes as a result of this mod, so it might not be directly from this mod.

If you have any other follower mods or any mod that changes things after sex, that might be what is causing that. Sometimes aggressive animations count as attacks and have caused NPCs to attack me or say things like "is that all you got" during the aggressive animation scene.

20 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Can you post a screenshot of your MCM? Perhaps something is just not set right. You can also try activating debug messages on the Debug page to see why rape fails.

Thanks for the tip about debug messages, apparently it was a bug with POP, the reason being that I was "imprisoned" by POP even thought I was clearly not. resetting POP fixed the issue.

Only a stupid question... did i need to uncheck the rape enable box in cursed loot? when i want your expand mode on rape or is that all go synergy? same at the sleep attack... did i deactivate the sleep attack in CL to only use your settings or did i  need both acxtivate?

thx, btw awsome mod

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Only a stupid question... did i need to uncheck the rape enable box in cursed loot? when i want your expand mode on rape or is that all go synergy? same at the sleep attack... did i deactivate the sleep attack in CL to only use your settings or did i  need both acxtivate?

thx, btw awsome mod

You should only use either Sexlab Adventures' rape system or DCL's, not both.

I can't seem to get this mod to work. Running around naked wearing only devious corset and boots and aroused sees me as naked. But the guards don't arrest me for nudity nor do I get any attempts at rape.

I am using SD+ as well as simple slavery. Are these compatible?

57 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

You should only use either Sexlab Adventures' rape system or DCL's, not both.

Ah ok, i thought so... i uncheck in CL "Rape enable" so that i can only use your system. thx for the quick response.

at the end a suggestion: In CL theres a tab with misogyny... its only a event that triggered on males when u talk to them as a female...and its really simple. it would be nice that there are  more options like: resistance with persuade, more dialogue, maybe involve followers, brawl - wich means resistance too, and not this plump slutty answer "it is my job to serve or hell yeah gimme some dicks"... i mean common thats not really roleplay-like... only a suggestion...

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work. Running around naked wearing only devious corset and boots and aroused sees me as naked. But the guards don't arrest me for nudity nor do I get any attempts at rape.

I am using SD+ as well as simple slavery. Are these compatible?

Try turning on debug messages on the Debug page to see why rape fails and for sexcrime, please verify that you don't have the nudity law on. 

2 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Ah ok, i thought so... i uncheck in CL "Rape enable" so that i can only use your system. thx for the quick response.

at the end a suggestion: In CL theres a tab with misogyny... its only a event that triggered on males when u talk to them as a female...and its really simple. it would be nice that there are  more options like: resistance with persuade, more dialogue, maybe involve followers, brawl - wich means resistance too, and not this plump slutty answer "it is my job to serve or hell yeah gimme some dicks"... i mean common thats not really roleplay-like... only a suggestion...

I want to delve deeper into the misogyny territory eventually.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Try turning on debug messages on the Debug page to see why rape fails and for sexcrime, please verify that you don't have the nudity law on. 

I want to delve deeper into the misogyny territory eventually.

I found the problem. It seems when I change any of the settings I have to reset the rape mod in the debug section before it starts to poll the game for conditions. The mod really makes it dangerous to be out alone after dark as a woman in the game. Had to turn down the probability some what as I was getting rapped nearly every step I made.

9 hours ago, razorphon said:

This mod is good, but I have a problem. When I got raped in enemies area, other enemies are still attacking me. I already installed Sexlab Stop Combat too, but it's not working at all.

Can you explain this in more detail? Because you should not get raped when in combat.

7 hours ago, leopardus said:

Hi, Teutonic! how about rip clothes without any....... i so dumb)

Pardon?

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Can you explain this in more detail? Because you should not get raped when in combat.

So it's like, I was in Molag Bal quest to save Boethiah priest, I was fighting with the Forsworn and suddenly the Boethiah priest rapes me. But the Forsworns keeps attacking me until died. So I tried to install Sexlab Stop Combat, checked "Active for Player Only" but I still got attacked when got raped by Draugr in Skuldafn.

1 hour ago, razorphon said:

So it's like, I was in Molag Bal quest to save Boethiah priest, I was fighting with the Forsworn and suddenly the Boethiah priest rapes me. But the Forsworns keeps attacking me until died. So I tried to install Sexlab Stop Combat, checked "Active for Player Only" but I still got attacked when got raped by Draugr in Skuldafn.

Did you have a follower or any other NPC accompanying you? I have experienced an instance before where a quest NPC was fighting, but I was appearantly not in combat and was raped by a bystander.

After quite a few hours using this in SSE, it is the most reliable Sexlab mod I've tried but the bounty part of the mod is only partially working. I only get fines for nudity, cum, and not being nude when I should be, nothing else, and guards won't try to arrest me unless I commit a vanilla crime. The tax system for staying too long in a hold works fine. And I think everything else works fine.  It does not recognize armbinders/yokes/etc from the recently converted Devious Devices for SE.

2 hours ago, McLude said:

After quite a few hours using this in SSE, it is the most reliable Sexlab mod I've tried but the bounty part of the mod is only partially working. I only get fines for nudity, cum, and not being nude when I should be, nothing else, and guards won't try to arrest me unless I commit a vanilla crime. The tax system for staying too long in a hold works fine. And I think everything else works fine.  It does not recognize armbinders/yokes/etc from the recently converted Devious Devices for SE.

At this stage I can't support SE since my PC is already melting when I play regular Skyrim, expecially on warm days. I plan to buy a new PC in a month or two, so maybe this will change in the future. It's nice to hear it is at least partially working though.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

At this stage I can't support SE since my PC is already melting when I play regular Skyrim, expecially on warm days. I plan to buy a new PC in a month or two, so maybe this will change in the future. It's nice to hear it is at least partially working though.

I know you aren't supporting SE yet but I wanted you to know that at least one person is using it and it's mostly working. Apparently scripts transfer readily between versions. I didn't do any conversion on it, maybe I'll try and see if it makes any difference.

Can I request a minor improvement to the SexCrime stuff?

Would it be possible to implement a sort of 'grace period' before being fined for nudity? Some mods strip everything with their scripts, and even without that some of the classic ways of getting out of Devious Devices may include visiting a local blacksmith, for example. We seem to be protected from the nudity violations whilst in DD gear, but I get fined immediately when removing it. 

I would fix this by adding a setting for the minimum number of consecutive infractions during polling. If I have the SexCrime stuff set to poll every 6 seconds and but set it to only fine me if I fail three (MCM configurable) checks in a row that would be nice.

I'm only necessarily talking about nudity. All of the other triggers could behave normally.

I second this, but I'd also include the cum effects to the "grace period".

Everything else that this mod tracks as "sex crimes" are things limited to a scene or situation in a specific place, so the mod can add a bounty once per scene and it works well. But being naked or covered in cum is something that your character can do indefinitely and everywhere, and some mods do force it to happen.

Since those two crimes are supposed to be the least serious, it would be nice that we could tweak the frequency a bit more. In my case I'd be happy if I could set it to be fined only once or twice a day. I could consider it a "nude tax" and stay naked paying the fine, for example.

8 hours ago, amasters said:

I'm only necessarily talking about nudity. All of the other triggers could behave normally.

How about a two stage solution, like giving a verbal warning for the first time?

E.g.

• I am naked (I am a lawbreaker now)
  • if someone notices me -> stage 1 triggers
  • Stage 1: the witness summons a guard or any other offical (spawn a nameless one if necessary)
  • The guard force-greets me into a dialogue and demands immediate action like clothing myself or washing myself
  • Player obeys and has to pay a small amount (5-10) "administration fee" - no bounty, just money in the dialogue
  • OR player disobeys or can't obey -> then we go immediately for the stage 2
  • A timer is started (default something like 4 hours?)
  • complete reset at the end of the timer
  • OR the player triggers a second offense within that timer -> stage 2
  • stage 2: the full force of the law will be brought upon the player (that's like it is now)

How about this:

1. A new MCM option to set the amount of times you need to be reported within an hour to be fined
  2. A new MCM option to set the time it takes for you to be able to fined again after you have been fined (currently hard-coded to be half an hour)

I would probably make this globally, with options for all the different categories. No dialogue though because 

1. I would want the reporting NPC to talk to you, not spawn a guard (more immersive)
  2. It would probably be rather easy to escape a fine by outrunning the NPC
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

A new MCM option to set the amount of times you need to be reported within an hour to be fined

How would this behave in the following scenario:

• Helpless damsel in distress lost all her clothes in a crowded city
  • she is running over the crowded market square to the nearest shop ( in the hope to buy, beg or steal )

How often would she be reported in this case? Reports = People on the market square? That would make (unpredictably) many reports for the same offense.

I'm thinking along the line that we better try to slow (throttle down) the stream of "reports" somehow, but not the amount of reports to tackle this scenario? It's a bit similar to  @amasters case, altough there would be only the blacksmith to make the first and probably only report (if the damsel dresses immediately).

*thinking*

EDIT:

Next try from a story perspective

• I am naked
  • I got caught
  • "I hereby warn you,my pretty naked offender.I give you $TIME hours to get properly dressed and report back to me. You are not allowed to leave the city until then."
  • A block must be set now, so no further reports trickle in while I am in this city
  • IF I succeed and obey -> lucky path
  • IF NOT -> full force of the law

??? Is that an idea? At first glance, it sounds like it could be controlled by a little mini-quest?

21 minutes ago, worik said:

• she is running over the crowded market square to the nearest shop ( in the hope to buy, beg or steal )

How often would she be reported in this case? Reports = People on the market square? That would make (unpredictably) many reports for the same offense.

She would be reported once, no matter how many people report her. 

25 minutes ago, worik said:

EDIT:

• I am naked
  • I got caught
  • "I hereby warn you,my pretty naked offender.I give you $TIME hour to get properly dressed and report back to me. You are not allowed to leave the city until then."
  • A block must be set now, so no further reports trickle while I am in this city

??? Is that an idea? At first glance, it sounds like it could be controlled by a little mini-quest?

It would still be possible to outrun them since they will have to force greet you. As soon as you notice an NPC is approaching you, you can run away. Although granted, you could just be given the fine if you outrun them. Actually, that might work just fine.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

It would probably be rather easy to escape a fine by outrunning the NPC

Could be fun to do exactly that :classic_biggrin:

Running naked along a parkour through Markarth..  if caught = bad luck :confused: And if not I can drink a mead in the inn and mock about the fat guards, too slow to catch that "unkown" naked lunatic, yesterday :classic_angel:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

How about this:

1. A new MCM option to set the amount of times you need to be reported within an hour to be fined
  2. A new MCM option to set the time it takes for you to be able to fined again after you have been fined (currently hard-coded to be half an hour)

I would probably make this globally, with options for all the different categories. No dialogue though because 

1. I would want the reporting NPC to talk to you, not spawn a guard (more immersive)
  2. It would probably be rather easy to escape a fine by outrunning the NPC

I like this idea in principle. I do have a couple of questions about how it would work though:

1. If the character is naked for a little while, and *then* starts having sex, does the eventual fine for nakedness prevent them from receiving the larger fine for sex?
2. How does reporting work? What I mean is, can you receive at most one report per global polling interval, or can each and every actor that detects you report you independently at the same time? If it is the latter, how might this effect things? It may not be a bug, but a feature that crimes are less tolerable in front of a crowd than in front of an individual, but if some players want to make it feel more time-based then they may have to configure the amount of reports per hour so high that they are immune to the law in many circumstances.

1 hour ago, worik said:

I'm thinking along the line that we better try to slow (throttle down) the stream of "reports" somehow, but not the amount of reports to tackle this scenario? It's a bit similar to  @amasters case, altough there would be only the blacksmith to make the first and probably only report (if the damsel dresses immediately).

*thinking*

EDIT:

• I am naked
  • I got caught
  • "I hereby warn you,my pretty naked offender.I give you $TIME hours to get properly dressed and report back to me. You are not allowed to leave the city until then."
  • A block must be set now, so no further reports trickle in while I am in this city

Your idea sounds great on paper, but I imagine it's a hell of a lot more work than the solution Teutonic proposed. In an ideal world something like this would be great, but I'd be more than satisfied with an easier and simpler solution.

16 minutes ago, amasters said:

I like this idea in principle. I do have a couple of questions about how it would work though:

1. If the character is naked for a little while, and *then* starts having sex, does the eventual fine for nakedness prevent them from receiving the larger fine for sex?
2. How does reporting work? What I mean is, can you receive at most one report per global polling interval, or can each and every actor that detects you report you independently at the same time? If it is the latter, how might this effect things? It may not be a bug, but a feature that crimes are less tolerable in front of a crowd than in front of an individual, but if some players want to make it feel more time-based then they may have to configure the amount of reports per hour so high that they are immune to the law in many circumstances.

1. It won't, and you won't even get a fine for nudity, you will only get the sex fine. To be clear: The timers won't interfere with each other. If you have just gotten a fine for sex, you will still get the nudity fine if you keep running around naked. Same with cum or other types of sex acts.
  2. You will only get one report per polling interval. 

Your idea sounds great on paper, but I imagine it's a hell of a lot more work than the solution Teutonic proposed. In an ideal world something like this would be great, but I'd be more than satisfied with an easier and simpler solution.

It is indeed, which is also why I am looking for a simple solution for now. I still noted the idea and will eventually look into it, but anything involving dialogue is still on halt.